Jennifer : 03 - A Walk in the Park (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 03 - A Walk in the Park (mm/f)

Post by Soraka »

Jennifer's stories
03 - A Walk in the Park
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Hello again everyone it is Jennifer here again. It has been quite a while since my last story hasn't it. I am sorry for taking so long to get around to writing this out. I have been quite busy with the holiday season lately. But I finally got some time together to type out a story for my site. I got quite a bit of feed back from several of my last postings and the consensus seems to want me to post something from my earlier childhood. So, I am going to do just that here. This story takes place during the summer when I was 7 and is another installment of my first experiences stories. I only have one more to go after this one. Without further ado, here we go. I hope you all enjoy it.

It was a hot and sunny day, or that is the best that I can remember. (I had to ask Sean for some of the details of this particular story. And even he wasn't quite sure about it. But I will do my best with what I have to work with.) It was an early afternoon in late July and my brothers and I had just finished eating lunch at home. Mary had been left in charge of the household for the moment while my father was at work and my mother was out. I don't remember where my mom was that day, all I know is that she was not at home with us. It was one of those hot muggy summer days perfect for being outside and away. Mary was clearing the table and getting ready to start the dishes, Sean had finished eating and Scott was being a pain in the but as always.

"Mary, I was wondering if we could go to the playground this afternoon?" Scott asked hesitantly. My sister looked up from the task that she was performing and stared over in the general direction of my brother. She seemed to have her mind divided between the task she was doing and the question. She gave it some thought as she rinsed the next dish off in the sink and took a moment to collect her response. "I still have a lot to do around here today guys, but you can go if you want to. That is if Sean is willing to take the two of you." Scott looked over at my older brother with a pleading glance. "Well, can we go can we." Sean thought it over much quicker than Mary had. "Sure, we can go if you two want to. It's a nice day out and I would love to get out of the house. What do you think Jennifer?" Mary nodded and told Sean to keep and eye on us and reminded to be back by dinnertime. With that, the three of us set out to get ready to go to the small playground located down the street.

Scott and I returned to our room to get ready to go while Sean headed out to the garage to get a few items for the trip down. The playground that I am referring to is the play area of a small park that is just a short distance down the road from our house. We had been going there ever since I could remember, usually with our parents or Mary supervising the visit. However, earlier that summer, our mom allowed Sean to take Scott and me as long as we all went together and came home before dark. The park was only about a quarter mile from where we lived. Scott and I entered our room and we collected several things that we would be taking to the park. I collected my a red baseball cap that I usually wore outside when it was so hot out and a small bag that contains some sidewalk chalk and a short jump rope. Scott got a few of his things together and put them in a small fanny pack as well and we were ready to go with that.

I guess I should take a moment and describe how I was dressed in case anyone cares. Besides the red cap that I just put on my head, I was wearing a pair of pink knit shorts with pockets on the sides. Additionally, I had a short sleeve t-shirt to match with little ruffles at the end of the short cuffs. Finally, I was wearing a pair of those little clear plastic jelly sandals. They type that look like a fisherman style with a t-strap and a back strap. They were just my normal around the house summer clothes, light weight and comfortable for the time of year. Sean was wearing a pair of demon shorts and a white shirt. He was also wearing a pair of red tennis shoes with white socks. With our things collected, the two of us paraded out of the room shutting the door behind us. Then we proceeded to the garage where Sean was waiting for our arrival. Mary waved goodbye and told us to have fun as we crossed the kitchen.

Scott opened the door and there we saw my older brother standing in front of us ready to go as we were. He had put on his tennis shoes and gathered up the basketball that we usually took with us. "You two look almost ready to go" Sean commented. Almost being the operative word of the sentence. Sean was holding something in his left hand that I was not happy to see at all. He passed Scott the basketball and walked over to where I was standing. "Let's get this on you and we can get going okay Jennifer?" My brother asked. I could tell by the tone in his voice what he expected my answer to be. But it wasn't, "No, I don't want to wear that I am too old for a leash, it makes me look like a baby." I replied. "Mary never makes me wear one when she takes me." I pouted. Sean looked over at Scott and nodded silently. Scott dropped the basketball to the cement floor with a hard thud and came over to help Sean with me.

Sean came from the front and I instinctively attempted to dodge his approach. Unfortunately, Scott caught me off guard as he came up behind me and took hold of my wrists one in each of his hands. I struggled against his grip wriggling back and fourth as my older brother began his intended task. The leash that I am referring to is one of the kind that attaches to a younger child and the parent holds onto so that they can allow the child to wander, but keep them at a safe distance. My mother had gotten it for me when I was 5 for going to an amusement park. She used it on and off over the years and I really hated having to wear it. I personally though that it made me look like a baby and I didn't want to be seen in it. Which, is exactly why I think that my brothers were using it. They loved to annoy and tease me at a young age.

I squirmed against Scott's grip while I tried to evade Sean's attempt to work the leash on over my head. But it was a pointless effort. Sean began by wrapping the waist belt on the leash around my middle and snapped it shut in the back with the fatex buckle. Then he guided the two shoulder straps over my shoulders and snapped them into place in the back as well. It took him a while to accomplish this because of my lack of cooperation on the matter. Finally, he pulled the final strap on the leash up between my legs and buckled it in the back. Then Sean began to tighten down the slack in the straps for a snugger fit. I knew at this point that I was beaten, so I lessened my squirming and let him move the final thing into position. I didn't want it to be too tight and asked my brother if he would leave me some slack in it. Sean nodded and snugged the straps down. Finally, my brother clipped the other end of the lead strap to the metal ring in the back of the leash. "There we go Jennifer, that isn't so bad now is it. If you behave I'll take it off when we get there okay." Scott let go of my hands.

I gave my brother a dirtily look and tugged on the shoulder straps a little bit. I wanted a little more slack. "Leave it alone Jennifer, or were going to have to do something about it." Scott commented. I could tell by the smirk on his face that he was really enjoying my discontentment with the situation. I looked over at Sean to see if he shared Scott's idealism on the situation. He looked like he was indifferent to the comment to tell the truth. I being the incredibly intelligent 7 year old that I was decided to respond in the typical sibling way. I told my older brother that there really wasn't anything that he could do about it. I hated having to wear a leash because it made me feel like a 2 year old and he was really starting to annoy me with his teasing. Scott's response appeared to be prepared and as direct as anything that I had seen from him up to this point in the day.

My brother hiked over to the work bench in the garage and collected a coil of white cotton clothesline from the lower shelf. It took him a minute to uncover it from where it had been concealed behind a bucket of paint that usually sat there. "Leave it alone Jennifer, or I am going to tie your hands up so that you cannot get at the buckles." I stopped fiddling with the harness that connected me to the leash that was now in Sean's hand and turned my attention over to where Scott was standing holding the long coil of rope in his hands. I took a moment and collected how I should respond to my older brother's threat. My mind was racing with a whole mix of emotions and reactions that would have different outcomes. On the one hand, I had started to really enjoy these games with my brothers. It was always and exciting experience and this would be a new one for sure. On the other side of the coin however, this also meant that I might be going outside like this for the first time. Up to this point I had never been tied up outside of my house and I wondered how people would react if they saw me. There was also the point that if my hands became tied I wouldn't be able to get out of the leash on my own. It was a tough choice to make at such a young age.

I thought it over for a moment and then reason gave way to curiosity. Or, I should say that a chance to annoy my brother overcame my fear of being seen outside. I tugged on the leash purposely and then put my arms around behind me and began to work and freeing the buckles in the back. Scott reacted quickly and began to make good on his threat. He immediately came over and took hold of my wrists and began pulling them away from the buckles in back. Scott got hold of my hands and pulled them together in front of me. He held them there with one hand while he tried to unsuccessfully uncoil the rope with the other. I pulled against his grasp and gave him a hard time. Then Sean joined in and dropped the leash so that he could take hold of my wrists while Scott uncoiled the rope. My brother completed his task very quickly once he regained the use of his second hand and had the rope trailing from the end he held in his hand in a matter of minutes. Then he set about making the first warp around my wrists while Sean held them. I gave up struggling against my brothers and offered a quick interjection to the matter.

"Scott, if you are going to tie my hands could you at least do it behind my back?" I asked with a quiet grin. My brother stopped binding my hands and replied, "Will you cooperate if I do Jennifer?" I nodded and Sean let go of my wrists. Next, I turned around exposing my back to Scott and folded my arms in an X pattern with my wrists crossed behind my back. Scott wasted no time at taking advantage of the situation. He knotted one end of the rope off to my left wrists leaving about a 10 in tale hang from the end of the knot. Then my brother proceeded to make several vertical loops around my crossed wrists drawing each one snug before moving onto the next. Scott used up the bulk of the rope making horizontal loops around my wrists. He followed up the horizontal part of the tie with several vertical wraps in between by tied wrists. These cinched the tie much tighter and made it much more difficult to escape from. Finally, when Scott had exhausted the length of the rope, he knotted the end off onto the tail that he had left hanging from the first part of the tie securing my hands behind my back. Then he stepped back to admire his handy work.

I struggled and wiggled against the ropes. They held my hands quite securely and prevented me from moving at all. It only took me a few minutes of struggling to confirm that my hands were secured pretty well and that I couldn't free them without help. Next, I tried to see if I could reach any of the buckles on the harness part of the leash. Unfortunately, they were located in the middle of my back just beyond the reach of my fingers. Now I was really stuck good. Scott gave me a moment to test the ropes before he came over and tightened the shoulder straps back down to where they had been before I loosened them. "Hey, that's too tight leave it alone you big bully." I winced as he drew the little straps snug against my shoulders. "Quit being a baby, you’re the one who wanted your hands tied didn't you. Deal with it. Besides, you really enjoy this kind of stuff don't you Jennifer?" I was caught off guard by the directness of the question. My face must have turned red from embarrassment and I ducked my head and just nodded silently. Scott was right, I liked being tied up and there was no way I could get loose with my hands tied this way.

Sean passed the basketball to Scott and bent down to the floor to retrieve the end of the lead attached to my back. He picked it up and led the way over to the door. I followed his lead not wanting to risk being dragged along. "Well, gang let's get going already if you are ready." Scott and I replied that we were ready to go and the three of us proceeded out the door and began the short walk down the street towards the park and the playground. Sean stopped his gait and allowed Scott to take up the lead of our little procession. I walked in the middle and Sean followed in the rear keeping a hand on the leash that I was wearing. My brothers set a comfortable pace for me and I was able to keep up with them easily enough. It was a little tricky walking without my arms to help keep my balance. But, the pace was slow enough that I easily adjusted to the situation and we were soon under way to our destination. Little did I know that this was going to be one of the more interesting games that I played during the entire summer.

Well, I am going to cut this off here for the moment in the interest of time. This is going to have to be a multipart story mostly because of the length. I hope that you are enjoying this so far, please, please let me know what you think at the message board on the site. I really could use some fresh feedback about my stories. I will post the next installment very soon. Thanks for reading all.

Jennifer

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hello again everyone, it's time to move onto part two of this little story. Hopefully I will be able to go further than I was last time. So, without further ado here we go.

Early afternoon was setting steadily onward as the three of us made our procession to the park. We headed down the sidewalk along the side of our street without much incident. Sean kept hold of the leash that I was tethered to, but he let me set my own pace for the trip. Walking with my hands tied was a little difficult at first, but I quickly got the hang of it. I was a little worried about what someone might think if they saw me tied up like this, but I dismissed the thought without much consideration. People could think whatever they wanted, I was just having a neat time with the entire situation. Still, my fears didn't come to fruition. During the first leg of our journey we encountered no one which was surprising for our neighbor hood. The houses on my street were pretty spaced out and most of the adults worked during the day.

After we went a little ways down the street, we changed paths onto a bike trail that ran straight from our road all the way to the park. It was a paved path primarily meant for bikers or skaters, but it often also served as a pathway for us to hike to the park as well. The path ran through a shady area and was lined with trees on both sides. The shade was a welcome break from the hot sun on such a warm day. Even though our pace was relatively slow, I had already begun to work up a sweat in the dry heat. With my hands tied behind me, there really wasn't all that much I could do about it either. Sean and Scott were also being to show signs of the heat as the three of us continued down the path towards the playground. I walked single file behind my brother Scott. He looked back over his shoulder every so often to make sure that I was still able to keep pace with him. Sean followed behind me as the three of us marched in silence.

For the most part, I followed my brother's lead. I twisted my arms a little a squirmed against the ropes on my arms from time to time, but it proved a futile effort. I really hadn't learned how to escape from a tie like this yet. But, it was a fun trip down. Not long after we left, the three of us arrived at the playground located in the park. The park was surrounded by woods and had a large open area. Aside from the playground, there was also a basketball court, two tennis courts, a baseball diamond, and two pavilions all situated in the center of the open area. Sean stepped out from behind me and took up the lead at a slightly faster pace now. I was pulled along because of the leash and I almost had to run in order to keep up. My older brother lead the way down to the main pavilion where the three of us sought some shade from the sun and took an opportunity to rest and catch our breaths.

"So, Jennifer how are you holding up?" Sean asked as he took a seat on one of the picnic tables located in the pavilion. I looked over at him and caught my breath before I decided to respond to the question. "I am okay, so when do you want to go over there and play?" Sean told me he wanted to rest for a few minutes and then we would head over to the playground. I decided not to question the matter further and took a seat next to him on the picnic table. As we sat there, I scanned the playground and the rest of the park for any signs of people other than the three of us. At the moment there was nobody else around. We sat and waited for a few minutes before Sean gave us the signal that it was okay to head over to the playground.

"Jen, do you want me to untie you?" Sean asked. I shook my head and told him that I preferred to leave my hands tied for the time being. However, I asked him if he would take the leash off so that I could go and play. "Alright Jen, I let you go, but don't go climbing on anything really high. I don't want you to fall and get hurt." Sean spent the next few minutes explaining the boundaries he wanted me to stick to while I was tied up. Meanwhile Scott had already headed over to the playground and began climbing on some of the equipment. Sean nodded after I acknowledged his rule set and unclipped the lead of the leash from the harness that I was wearing. The harness part couldn't be removed without untying my hands, so I didn't protest the matter. I headed out after my brothers as we bounded towards the playground.

The playground itself was a massive complex of wooden structures. The community had build it as a whole several years earlier as a community playground. However, it seemed to get used less and less often by the neighborhood kids. Today, we had it all to ourselves. Scott climbed up onto the second level that the playground offered and began heading around the top. I on the other hand spend the first 15 minutes or so just wandering around the playground. It can be a little tricky to move about when your hands are tied behind your back. I watched my brother climb around on the upper levels and caught sight of Sean who for the most part was keeping in close proximity of me. I tried walking around on some of the lower structures and just say what I could and couldn't try with my hands tied behind my back. After a few minutes, I set my sights on a low balance beam that was positioned only about two feet off the ground.

I hiked over to where the obstacle was located and climbed up to the beginning. The beam was about 4 inches across and provided me with a pretty secure set of footing. I worked my way slowly across from one end to the other while Sean stood back and watched my progress. It was a very difficult to keep my balance without the use of my hands. I stumbled several times, but each time I regained my balance and continued onward towards the other end of it. After a few minutes and a little wobbliness, I managed a crossing. I hopped down pretty proud of myself. Sean gave me a little smile followed by clapping his hands. "Not bad Jennifer, do you want to go up on the second floor now?" My brother asked. I nodded and he came over to where I was standing. I think Sean was having as much fun watching me try to do this as if he was playing himself.

Sean told me to turn around for a moment and I complied with his request. Then I heard a quiet click somewhere behind me. Much to my dismay, Sean had reattached the lead of the leash to the back of the harness I was wearing. He explained that he didn't want me being alone up high tied up like I was. I gave him quite a protest, but he stood firm with his decision and I wasn't in much of a position to oppose him. My brother took the end of my lead and lead me over to a set of steps that ascended to the upper level of the playground. It was the only safe means that he could locate that would allow me to gain the upper levels. He lead me up the steps slowly allowing me time to find my footing and within a few minutes the two of us were on the top level. Sean took a tighter grip on the lead and shortened it up considerably. He held the end so tight that I only had about a foot or so of slack that I could move away from him.

My brother kept a tight hold on me while he lead me around the length of the top level of the wooden fort. He took his time and kept a careful eye about the path that we took. At the far end of the treck, the two of us came to a long metal slide. Sean seated himself at the top of it and had me take a seat on his lap. Then the two of us slid down together and landed with a soft thud in the wood chips below. I giggled when we landed and smile back at my brother as he helped me to my feet. I told him that I was having a great time and that I wanted to do that again. Sean said it was fine with him and he began to lead me back over to the stairs on the far side of the playground. We went back to the second level and worked our way around to the slide again. The trip was repeated another three or four times before the two of us got tired of it and began to look for something else to do.

Sean asked me what I wanted to do next and waited while I thought of a response. It took me a minute, and then I remembered the jump rope that I had brought with us. I suddenly had an idea. I explained my request to Sean and he told me that it was find with him. He yelled up to Scott to come down and repeated the explanation of what I wanted to do to him. "Sure, I will be right down this sounds like it should be fun to watch.", Scott offered with a quiet smirk on his face. My brothers and I headed over to the small bench near the entrance to the playground where we had left my small backpack and the basket ball that Scott had carried from home. Sean picked up my bag and undid the zipper and opened it up. He dug through it's contents until he removed the jump rope that I had packed for the day uncoiled it in front of Scott and me. Then he took hold of one of the ends and passed the other one to Scott.

Scott took the other end of the rope and walk away from Sean until a length of the rope was spread. "Okay Jennifer are you ready?" I nodded and walked to a point half way in between them. Scott and Sean spun the rope up over my head and brought it down slowly around under my feet. I took a short hop and stepped over it easily. My brothers brought the jump rope up and around over again and I managed to jump over it a second time. I had always been pretty good at skipping rope. The fact that my hands were tied made it a little bit more tricky, but I was still doing okay at it. Gradually Sean and Scott began to increase the speed they were spinning the rope at and I managed to keep up for a while. However, once they got it a good rhythm, I finally missed a jump as the rope bounced against my left leg. My brothers stopped twirling the rope and gave me a quick grin as if they had found the point I couldn't continue at.

I took a moment and untangled my legs from the rope and told my brothers to begin again. They did and I managed to jump over it for the next few minutes until I tripped up again. We continued jumping rope for the next 15 minutes or so. After a while, I got pretty good at with a little practice. I have to admit that it was a lot harder to do with my hands tied the way they were, but I got the hang of it and I was having a really fun time with it. Finally, Scott told us that he was getting tired of turning the rope. Sean stopped their motion and told Scott to gather up the jump rope and put it away. Scott picked up the jump rope and gathered it up in his hands and began to coil it up. I was dismayed that the game was ending, but it had to be somewhat boring for my brothers to begin with. Scott looked over at me and then he looked down at the jump rope in his hands...

I am going to stop here for the time being. I wanted to get more of the story posted, but I am out of time at the moment. I will post the last part of it in the near future. So check back soon and I will finish the story. Though some of you might be able to guess where it is going. Until next time.

Jennifer
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hello again everyone, it has been quite a while since the posting of the last part of my story hasn't it. I am sorry for taking so long, but I have just been very busy with the holidays lately. That is an interesting story in itself, but I don't think that the content matter of it belongs on Canucks site or on mine for that matter. Anyway, I believe that it is time for me to post the third and final part of my story. So, without further ado here we go.

The three of us were standing out on the playground where we left off. Scott began to coil up the jump rope from our game. Then he looked over at Sean and looked down again at the rope. Finally, my brother looked back upwards at me and smiled. "Hey Jen, would you like to try something new today?" My brother asked with a hint of sarcasm. As if I really had a choice in the matter. I looked up at my brother and inquired what he had in mind. My eyes were firmly fixed on the jump rope that he was coiling neatly up in his hands. "I thought you might want to have your feet tied up as well as your hands today." Scott offered brining the idea that was already floating around in all our heads out into the open.

Sean looked over at Scott and finally entered the conversation. "Are you sure that she is ready for that yet Scott? After all she has only been playing this game for a few months. I thought that we were going to take it a little easier on her?" Scott's response was what you could expect from the two of them. He replied that he had been tied up earlier than I had and that he had weathered it just fine and that I was plenty old enough. From there the conversation erupted into a full out argument between the two of them and I was left standing on the sidelines as a spectator. The two of them went back and fourth on the topic for a few minutes sparing no voice in the matter. Meanwhile I stood back and listened interested in the idea as I let if float back and fourth in my head. Finally, I decided to speak up.

"Sean, if it is okay with you I think that I would like to give it a try." I offered shyly not wanting to interrupt my brothers or provoke them. After all, they were older than me and my hands were still tied behind my back. The two of them broke out of the argument at once and looked over at me with a curious glance. It hadn't occurred to either of them to ask me for my opinion on the matter. But, the effect of my voice seemed to sink in and clarify the situation. Sean dropped the argument and gave the first verbal response to me. "I suppose we can try it if you want to Jennifer, after all if you think your ready you probably are." Scott nodded and asked me if I would sit down on the ground where I was.

I complied with his request and seated myself on the ground and stretched my legs out parallel in front of me. Scott took advantage of my cooperation and seated himself down next to me as he began to uncoil the jump rope. My brother looped one end of the rope around my left ankle and double knotted it off tightly leaving about a foot of rope trailing at the end. Then he pulled my ankles together and began to make several coils around my ankles drawing the rope snug with each pass. Once he had made several snug coils my brother proceeded to cinches the tie down by wrapping the remainder of the ropes around the center of the coils between my legs. Then he knotted the end off to the original tale and snugged it down securely. Then Scott stood up and backed up to admire his handiwork.

I looked down at my bound legs and tried to shift them apart against the ropes. It proved to be a pretty fruitless effort though. The ropes were tight and secure and with my hands bound behind me I hand no way to remove the ropes on my ankles. This was the first time that I was tied both hand and foot as a child. I had seen Sean and Scott tied up on many different occasions since my induction to my siblings games. Most of the time they had both their hands and feet tied up at the same time. I had felt left out of their game by that this situation seemed to be reserved for just the two of them. I had asked about it a couple of times and they explained that it made it harder to escape. However, when I asked about trying it I had always gotten the response that maybe they would let me try it when I was a little older.

I had tried tying my own legs together when I was alone several times. However, it was never quite like it was now. For one thing, I couldn't do nearly as good of a job as my brother just had. I only knew how to tie somebody up from what I had observed my brothers and Mary doing while they tied me or each other up. Secondly, I never found a way to tie my own hands up even reasonably well. So, when my legs were tied before, I could always use my arms for balance or even untie myself if I wanted to. This however was an entirely new experience for me. This time my hands were tied quite securely and expertly behind my back.

I was used to being able to walk around when my hands were tied behind my back. It usually left me with a sense of control of my situation, because I could still evade my brother if something happened. However, with both of my hands and feet tied, I really felt pretty helpless under the circumstances. I began to struggle against the ropes as a combination of feelings flew over me. I was kind of both excited and a little scared at the same time. I pulled my legs back and forth against the ropes and reattempted to free my hand from the tie. Unfortunately, my brothers were pretty good at this stuff and I soon realized that I wasn't going anywhere without one of them untying me. Sean and Scott just stood back and watched their handiwork as I wriggle and squirmed against the ropes to no avail.

My brothers stepped back to admire their handiwork as I set about the difficult business of trying to free myself from my new situation. I squirmed and tugged back and fourth against the ropes trying to create any amount of slack that I could use to attempt to free myself. I pulled and strained hard against the ropes as hard as my little body could, but my efforts turned out to be in vain in the end. There was no way that I could get out of this without my brothers' help. After a few more minutes of squirming against the ropes, I gave up and relaxed my struggles resigning to my fate. I couldn't free my hands and my legs were tied too securely to allow escape without the use of my arms. With the conclusion reached that I could not free myself, I decided to see what the limits of my mobility were under the circumstances.

I began by stretching my bound legs all the way out and then pulling my knees up against my chest. I still had some lateral movement with my legs. However, my hands were tightly secured behind my back out of any position where I could make real use of them. I hadn't learned that I could bring my hands around to my front yet. So, when my brothers tied them behind my back that is where they stayed. Next, I decided to see if I could stand up with my limbs secured the way that they were. I began by planning the soles of my sandaled feet flat on the ground. Then I tried to use my arms to push myself upwards into a squatting position. My brothers stared on at the side and watched my explorations with a smirk and a taught intermittently. Still, I was determined to reach my feet, so I levered my upper body to where my legs could support it with my tied hands. I was almost there, and then I fell flat backwards and landed on the ground.

Scott laughed loudly as I hit the ground with a soft thud. "Are you trying to stand up Jennifer?" I nodded and laughed back, "Yeah, but it is a lot harder than I thought it would be." Sean nodded in agreement and asked, "Do you want me to help you up sis?" I told my brother that I would appreciate it if he would help me stand up. After all, I really wasn't making all that much progress on my own. Sean walked over behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest under my armpits. Once he locked his arms around me, he began to lift me upwards. My brother was pretty strong and I couldn't have weighed more than 45 to 50 lbs at the time. He lifted me upwards off the ground with ease and supported me as I tried to plant my bound legs and find stable footing. I landed a foot hold and my brother let me go once he was sure that I was able to stand on my own. When he released his grip, I was standing with my feet tied together and my arms bound behind me for the first time.

After Sean released his support for me I wobbled where I stood for a quick moment or two before I stabilized my footing. It was really difficult to keep my balance with my feet bound tightly together without the use of my arms for stability. Still, after a few moments, I got the hang of it and was able to stand fully on my own. I decide to see if I could move around at all. I began my attempt by shifting my legs back and fourth to see if I could walk with my legs tied. However, my legs were bound tightly enough to prevent me from moving more than an inch or so forward at a time. At that rate it would take me about an hour just to cross the playground. So, I decided to try and be a little more ambitious. I tried to take a short hop forward. I jumped about a foot before I came back to resting on my bound legs. Then I tried a second hop and a third. I was making much better distance with this method, so I fixed my efforts on taking a series of small hops forward and I slowly picked up speed as I went. The more jumps that I took, the better that I was getting and moving forward under my current restrictions.

Sean followed my path closely behind me to make sure that I was going to be okay. IT was a good thing that he did too. While my efforts allowed me to make it almost 30 or 40 feet in distance, I overstepped my boundaries and began to move too quickly. I suddenly landed off center on my current hop and lost my balance all at once. I fell backwards quickly under my own weight and headed for what would be a hard landing. Luckily, Sean was right behind me and caught my shoulders and prevented me from falling all the way to the ground. He caught me openhanded in a leaning position as I fell towards the ground. "Take it easy little sister, we don't want you to fall now do we. Maybe you should give up on hopping around for now and sit down to enjoy this a little bit. Besides, I want to ride on the swings before we head back and I don't feel comfortable leaving you jumping around by yourself." I nodded and replied, "That's fine with me. This is a little more complicated than I thought it was. Perhaps you and Scott could carry me over to the swing area and put me on the bench over there. I don't want to sit on the ground tied up like this anymore." I said looking in the direction of a bench that was situated off to the side of the swing sets.

Sean said that sounded like a good idea to him and told Scott to come over and help him Carry me over to the bench. My younger brother followed the command and walked around to where my bound ankles were situated on the ground. Sean wrapped his arms to support my upper body again and Scott bent down and took a hold of my feet. Together, my brothers lifted me up off the ground and began to carry me over towards the bench. It took them a couple of minutes to make the trip. When they arrived, they set me down gently on the bench with my legs dangling over the side of the edge of the bench and my upper body leaning against the back rest. "There we go Jennifer, will you be okay here while the two of us go and play on the swings?" I told him that I would be fine and shifted around a little to get a little more comfortable. The bench was just to the left of the swings and my brothers could easily keep an eye on me from there.

"Now stay put, I don't want you up and hopping around while I am not here" Sean instructed me. I nodded and told him that I would stay where I was sitting. Sean nodded at my promise, but then he decided to make sure that I couldn't break it. My older brother took a hold of the lead to the leash that I was wearing and wrapped it around the backrest of the bench three times and knotted it off securely to the top of the harness. "There, that should keep you sitting still. I jerked forward a couple of times to test the truth of the statement. The lead kept me from even leaning forward more than a few inches from the back of the bench. Satisfied that I couldn't escape, my brothers left me where I was sitting and headed over to the swings to play. Each of them mounted one of the normal swings and began to work at propelling themselves skyward. I just sat back and watched them pump their legs back and fourth the gain some height.

I sat back on the bench and watched as my brothers soared higher and higher. I spent my time divided between watching them and looking around at the rest of the park. This was the first time that I had been tied up this securely and I was really starting to enjoy it. I shifted back and fourth and struggled a little from time to time to remind myself of the ropes. They were starting to dig in a little bit, especially the jump rope wrapped snuggly around my bear ankles above my sandals. However, I was really liked the helplessness that came from being tied up this way. I couldn't move under my own power and still, I felt like I was very relaxed about it. The rest of the world seemed to pass me by and I was content to just sit back and observe it at a distance. I watched my brothers playing happily from my perch content with my situation. I wished that it would never end.

Scott was reaching one of the apexes of his swings climb when he lepta from the seat and landed on the ground. Sean brought his swing to a slower stop by dragging his feet across the wood chips to stop. He was always a lot more careful than my younger brother. When both of them were resting on the ground, Sean asked Scott a questions shyly. "Hey little brother, do you think that you could push me for a while?" "Sure, I guess that I can if you want me to", Scott replied. The next question that my brother asked was expected. It seemed to be part of our routine every time that we came to the play ground. "I have a specific swing in mind because it is hard to get going on its own." The question was unnecessary, Scott already knew what Sean had in mind as did I from overhearing the conversation. Scott nodded and told him that he would be happy to comply with the request if Sean would get set up for it.

One thing that I always like about my older brother was that he made an effort to bridge the gap between his age and mine and Scott's. He was always willing to set a good example for us especially when it came to safety. For example, he would always wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards when he skated. He usually wore a life jacket anywhere near water even though we was a good swimmer. He even wore that vest harness in the car after we got them fore several years until he turned 18. While many of these things were mandatory for Scott and Me, Sean was old enough that he had a choice in the matter. However, he usually chose to set a good example and play it safe for us. This also made me feel better and more normal about being safe. Overall, he just made sure that he looked after us a that we didn't feel like babies compared to him. I think he kind of liked behaving younger than his age from time to time too. But, mostly he did it so that I wouldn't feel that much younger than him. He was always fun to play with while we were growing up. This was a classic example.

Sean headed over the swing that he talked about from earlier. It was situated almost 2 feet higher off the ground than the normal ones were. The perfect height for a parent to push a child in it. My brother turned around backwards and lifted himself up into the red plastic seat that formed the swing. The swing was clearly meant for a younger child, probably between the ages of 3 to 5, but the swing seat was more than large enough to accommodate my brother's size and weight. Heck, it could probably fit a teenager or small adult comfortably. Sean Scooted back in the seat and let his legs dangle over the age of the seat a few feet off of the ground. It was a comfortable swing to ride and all three of us like it if you could find someone willing to push you. It had a couple of safety measures that would keep a younger child quite safe. However, Scott didn't usually use them because he thought they made him look and feel like a little kid.

Sean on the other hand had no quims or qualms about the matter. I watched helplessly from a distance as my brother secured himself to the swing safety. The first item the swing had was a lap seat belt. It was made of the usual material and was about 2 and 1/2 inches wide. It secured by sliding a loose end of the strap through a toggle and then closing the toggle to keep it in place. Sean secured the seat belt quite tightly across with waist and latched it in place. The swing was situated on two chains that came down from the support bar and split into a y about 2 feet above the top of the chair. Then they connected at four points, two in the front and tow in the back. The second safety measure was a chain wrapped with that soft plastic tubing that hanged down from the the center of the front of the swing. Sean reached forward and lifted it upwards in the middle to its full height. Then it branched left and right from the center and needed in a set of two of those retractable clips. They fastened to the two side chains in the front of the swing. When fastened in place, the chain formed a T-bar with the passenger's legs on either side of it. Sean secured them and then took hold of the front two chains in the front and told Scott to go ahead.

Scott came up behind the swing and began to push it. I watch my brother hold on as the swing began to pick up momentum. I laughed with a quiet smile as it went higher and higher. Sean looked a little ridiculous sitting in a child swing all strapped in securely. But, it was clear by the expression on his face that he was having a good time with the situation. The ride continued as the swing reached the peak of where it could crest as Sean seemed to hang on for dear life. The two of us looked back at each other from time to time meeting gazes. We seemed to share a strange sense of comradeary. Each of us were restrained securely by a different means and we were both having a good time with it. Then, Sean had a idea that sparked in his mind. He asked Scott to stop pushing him and to help him stop the swing. It took them a few minutes to bring it back to a rest. Then Sean unstrapped himself and exited the swing with a hard thud on the ground. Then my brother came over to where I was sitting.

"Hey Jennifer, do you want a turn to ride in the swing while your all tied up like that." Sean asked with hint of excitement in his voice. My response was quick and honest. "Sure Sean I would love a chance to try it. Even if I look a little silly." Sean nodded and instructed Scott to help him take me over to the swing. My two brother gently lifted me up and carried me over where Sean raised me into the seat. My older brother took careful precision when he fastened my seatbelt. He pulled it a snug as he could to the point where it dug into my waist. Then he fastened the T-bar in the front between my tied legs. "Alright Jennifer, are you ready" Sean asked as he went around to the back of the swing into the pushing position. I nodded with a mix of fear and excitement moving through my mind. With that, Sean gave me my first gentle push and started things into motion. He stared it out slowly, and then we hit our first problem.

With my hands tied behind my back the way that they were, I had no means of holding on to brace myself against the swings momentum. The seatbelt kept me locked in place, but every time the swing went backwards, I was forced to lean forward. Every time it went forward I was jerked backwards without a means to stop myself. Sean noticed my discomfort from the situation and brought the swing to a halt. "This really won't do Jennifer will it?" He said as he looked the situation over from top to bottom seeking a solution. He began by drawing my lap belt even snugger much to my discomfort, but it didn't really help the situation. However, Scott analyzed the situation and came of with a feasible solution after only a few minutes of contemplation.

"Sean, maybe we should strap her shoulders down using the leash,", he suggested. Sean agreed hardily with the idea and began work on securing me with it. He took the lead and pulled it up over the top of the seat behind me. Then he wrapped it around under the swing and pulled it tight. Finally, my brother tied it off to the chain T-bar on the front of the swing. This pulled me securely backwards in the seat and prevented my upper body from being able to lean forward at all. With my new level of security, Sean resume pushing the swing to test the effectiveness of their idea. I still move a little bit, but I was spared the constant jerking of the swing. My brother continued to push me higher and higher as the swing picked up speed.

I felt completely helpless almost like I was on a scary ride at a theme park. I was going faster and faster and there was nothing that I could do about it. Each time the swing reached it's maximum height in the back it felt like I was going to fall out despite the straps holding me securely in place. I desperately instinctively wanted to reach out and brace myself. But, with my hands and feet securely tied there was no way that I could accomplish my goal. I felt completely helpless, but I was still having a great time at the same time. The excitement overpowered the fear and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride while it lasted. Each time the swing reached it's apex, I struggled hard against my ropes, but they were as unyielding as ever. However, all good things come to an end.

Sean began to slow the swing down and brought it to a halt finally. Then, he walked around to the front and untied the harness lead and set about unclipping the T-bar in front of me. Then he unstrapped me and lifted me gently onto the ground in a sitting position. Then Sean walked around behind me and knelt down. "I think that it's time for you to be untied Jennifer. Scott would you please get her legs." My other brother came over and bent down where I was seated. Sean set to work freeing my hands while Scott undid the ropes on my legs. Once my hands were free, I brought them to the front and noticed the red marks on them from the rope. There were similar one on my ankles. I had been tied up for over two hours and the ropes had been quite secure. I took a moment to massage my wrists before I rose to my feet. I was sore from struggling, but I had a fun time.

After I stood up, Sean came around and unfastened the buckle on the harness part of the leash that I was wearing. Then my brother set about removing it completely. "So, Jennifer did you have a good time today? Do you like having both set of your limbs tied and would you like to try this again sometime?" He asked with a good degree of curiosity in his voice. I replied to my brother that I had a very good time and that I would like to do another game like this soon. The three of us played around on the playground for another hour or so before we had to head home for dinner. Sean kept his promise about letting me not wear the leash until we went home. I had to wear it for the walk, but for some reason it didn't bother me so much this time. Sean explained that it was for my safety and so that he could keep an eye on me while we walked an know that I was safe. He told me about how Mary used to make him wear the same one when them came to the playground when he was younger. He explained that he had hated it too until she explained why she made him where it and then it wasn't all that big of a deal. I had to admit he was right. Then the three of us walked home together.

Well, that about wraps up the last of this story. My tie up games always seemed to bring me and my siblings closer together. This experience felt like another right of passage in our games to me and inducted me into the older crowd. Sean really looked out for me and made sure that I had a fun experience with this growing up. I think that I owe my fondness of the these games to him more than anyone else. He always went out of his way to make sure that I felt safe and comfortable when I was tied up. I am debating where to go next with my stories. I have another experience from my early childhood, but there were several request for something from my teen years as well. Please let me know what you think of this story. It was a little difficult to write because of my lack of memory from the events, but I think it still stands well. Sean helped me with some of the details. I could really use some feedback here guys. Take a moment and let me know what you think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic