Jennifer : 04 - The Pole and the Dungeon (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 04 - The Pole and the Dungeon (m/f)

Post by Soraka »

Jennifer's stories
04 - The Pole and the Dungeon
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Hello again everyone, it is Jennifer here again. It has been a little while since the posting of my last story. I finally got around to typing out this next story. This is one of the final ones from the earlier part of my life from when I first started playing tie up games. I am posting this next because most of the feed back from the last story requested this experience. It is not as long as my last few stories, but it is still pretty good. Please take a moment after you finish reading and let me know what you think. Here we go.

It was a cool morning in early September when I was seven. I don't remember the exact day of the week. However, both of my brothers were off from school as well as Mary. My mother was also home at the time, but my father was off at work. I had already been up for a few hours and eaten breakfast. I was sitting by myself in the living room watching TV. At the moment, only my mother and myself were awake, and my mother was already going about her normal morning routine. She had stopped to get me a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice, but that had been about it. We were expecting company later in the week and she was busy cleaning the house from top to bottom in preparation for them. Since it was a weekday, the TV was pretty thin to say the least. So, I sat there on the couch flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch. Finally, I ended on a channel choosing the least worst from the crummy selections of daytime television. I placed the remote in its holder and sat back to watch the boob tube.

If anyone cares, I was still in my pj's, which was a green footed blanket sleep with the built in feet. I wore them quite a bit when I was younger and I still had a few sets when I was older. I continued to watch television for about a half hour or when I heard footsteps coming out of the kitchen. I looked up to see my older brother Scott come into the room. He was wearing a blue blanket sleeper similar to the one that I was and carrying a bowl of cereal with milk in it. (My bother wore that type of pj's until about the time he was nine when he stopped.) Scott hiked over to the couch where I was sitting and plopped himself down next to me without so much as a word. He began to munch away rather loudly on the bowl of cereal, much to my annoyment. My brother looked up at the TV intermittently. Like me he really wasn't interested in the show, but it was better than nothing and it served to pass the time while he ate breakfast.

It took my brother about 15 minutes to finish eating. When he did, he put the empty bowl down on the coffee table in front of him and began to dig around in the holder on the side of the couch for the remote control. He retrieved it and began to flip slowly through the few channels that our TV had before he learned what I already knew. Usually, this would have annoyed me, but there was absolutely nothing on and I really didn't care. "Jennifer, are you as bored as I am? It's great to have a day away from school, but there is nothing on is there?" I looked blankly over at my brother and just shrugged my shoulders back. He was right on both accounts, but I really didn't have any good ideas about what to do. He turned his gaze back away from me and concentrated. He looked to be lost deep in thought, but now that I think about it I think he just wanted me to think that he was. After a few minutes, he looked back over at me and offered me an idea.

"Do, you want to play a game with me Jennifer?" he asked. I looked at Scott and nodded. "How about I tie you up down in the dungeon and you can try to escape this morning?" Scott suggested. I told him that it sounded like a fun idea to me and asked him to lead the way. The two of us rose from the couch and padded back into the kitchen towards the door to the dungeon as we called it. Scott was in the lead and I was behind him. He opened the door at the top of the stairs to the basement and led the way as the two of us descend into the lower level of your house. We crossed the cold concrete floor in our pajamas as we approached our destination in the cool of the basement. After a few minutes we arrived at the dungeon door and Scott opened it and held it open for me. "After you prisoner.", my brother stated with a smirk on his face. I smiled back and walked into the room. Scott entered as well and closed the door behind us. Then he flipped on the light switch to the left of the door.

The dungeon as we called it was really my father's basement work shop. The room was about 20 feet across and housed a whole host of tools and my father's work bench. Against the wall above the work bench, there was a peg board that a whole bunch of tools hanged on. There was also a tool chest and metal cabinet against the far wall from the door. Additionally, there was a large stool situated over by the work bench. The rest of the room was bear to say the least. Aside from the doors, all of the walls were made of stacked cinderblock bricks. The only window the room had was at the top of the wall on the outside wall of the house. It was small and had a heavy metal screen over it. Mostly to keep rodents and snakes from coming into the basement through it. I took a deep gulp as Scott closed the door right behind me.

The room was pretty gloomy to say the least but it had a large open area in the middle of the floor. We were allowed to play down here if our father wasn't working in it. Both Scott and I knew that the tools were off limits, except for a large box of ropes that was situated on the floor under the work bench. As Scott and I walked across the room, the bare concrete floor felt very cold under my pajama feet. It was a fun place to play. Sometime we could roller-skate in here when it was raining and it was also the home of many of our tie up games. The two of us crossed the room and headed over to where the box was located. Scott slid the box out from under the table and began to sort through it. I stood back and watched anxiously. My brother selected several lengths of rope that ranged from 10 to 20 feet in length and set them in a pile off to the side of the box. "Do you want me to use a whole lot of rope Jennifer or do you want me to just tie your hands?" "I want you to do a good job Scott. After all I am a dangerous prisoner and you don't want me to escape do you?" My brother soaked up my response and grabbed another few lengths of rope out of the box.

Scott bent over and gathered up the pile of coiled ropes in his arms and asked me to follow him. I padded across the floor after him. He led the way to the center of the room where there was a large steel pile that helped to support the house. It way about 4 inches in diameter and ran the height from floor to ceiling in the center of the room. "I thought we would try something different this time if you are up for it Jennifer." "What do you want to try Scott?" I replied to my brothers offer. "I thought I would tie you up to this pole here and you could try to and escape. Sean tried it with me last week and I couldn't get out. So, I thought you might want to give it a try to see if you are better at escaping than me." Scott explained. I took a moment to think it over, but my mind was pretty much made up. This was a chance to try something that was new about being tied up. Also, it was a chance to see if I was better at something than my older brother. Of course I jumped at the chance. Little did a realize what I was getting myself into. "Sure Scott, let's give it a try."

My brother began to uncoil one of the pieces of rope and started to instruct me how he wanted me to positions myself. "Stand with your back against the pole and cross your wrist behind your back." Scott instructed. I turned around and crossed my wrists behind my back and leaned back against the post. "Not, like that silly. Wrap your arms around the pole" Scott instructed and he circled around behind the pose behind me. He took hold of my wrists and guided my arms around the post so that my hands were crossed behind my back with the post between my back and my wrists. Then he set to work binding my hands behind my back. My brother used a piece of rope that was about 15 feet in length and began the tie by tying one end around my left wrist and knotting it off. Next, he made quite a few horizontal loops around my crossed wrists consuming most of the length of the rope. I held still and accepted his efforts as he drew each coil of the rope tight against my arms. I wanted it to be difficult to escape, so I made it easy for my brother to bind my hands.

Once he finished the horizontal loops, Scott then proceeded to start making several vertical loops to reinforce the tie in-between my hands. He continued until he exhausted the remaining length of the rope. Finally, my brother knotted the tie off on top of my hands firmly knotting the two ends of the rope together well outside of the reach of my fingers. Then Scott stepped back and allowed me to fidget with the ropes on my wrist for a minute or two. I struggled against them, but it quickly became clear to both of us that Scott had learned what to do from my older brother and sister. Satisfied that I was trapped where I stood, Scott walked over to the pile of ropes and began to select a second one around 12 feet in length or so and uncoiled it. "Let's get your feet next, Jen." He instructed as he walked around and sat down on the floor where I was standing. I put my ankles together and allowed my brother to begin binding them as I squirmed against the ropes around my wrists.

Scott tied my legs together parallel at the ankles and cinched them off several times in the center to make it tight. Then he knotted it off and secured my legs while I was still standing up. Scott gave the ropes a few good tugs and then he rose up to his feet. Next, my brother went back over to the pile of ropes leaving me to my predicament while he untangled another couple coils of rope. There were several occasions since my experience in the park where both my hands and feet had been tied simultaneously. I had learned that I could still move around by hopping or shifting my tied feet next to each other and moving an inch or so at a time. But, this time I was stuck securely in places. There was nowhere that I could go with my arms tied around the pole. My younger brother continued to work on the next coil of rope while I stood and watched helpless from my current position.

With the rope trailing behind him, Scott walked over and knelt down next to where I was standing again. This time, he used the length of rope to reinforce the tie on my legs by wrapping the rope around just above my knee. He made a couple of passes and knotted it off. Once he finished tightening it down, he got back up and went to retrieve the next piece of rope. I started to struggle quite a bit now. I was starting to get scared that I wouldn't be able to get out of this now. I gave my legs a few good tugs from where I was standing. The ropes on my upper legs took all the leverage away from my ankles. I turned my gaze over at my brother who was uncoiling another very long section of cord from it's coil.” Scott, I think this is enough rope. I don't think that I can get out of this." My brother looked over at me acknowledging my statement. But he didn't reply, at least not verbally. I repeated my protest, and my brother put the rope down on the floor and stood up.

I watched as Scott walked slowly over to the door and exited the room for a moment. I stood there and waited wondering what he was up to. My brother was gone for a few minutes, which I spent waiting and struggling against the ropes that I was tied with. However, he soon returned with holding a hand drying towel in his hands. I watched curiously as he to hold of it at two corners and began to spin it into a long twist. Scott walked around to where he was standing behind as he continued to twist the towel. I watched him the best that I could, but my position would allow me to. It was very difficult to shift my standing place with my legs tied the way they were and the pole forcing me to orientate my way forward. Finally, curiosity got the better of me. "What is that for Sco. . . ." I didn't even get to finish my sentence. Scott took advantage of the fact that I was talking and rammed the center of the rolled towel into my mouth and pulled it backwards snuggly. The he took the two free ends and wrapped them around the back of my head, Finally, my brother pulled them tightly together and knotted them off around the back of my neck.

I tried to talk, but all that came out was a really muffled set of grunts. The towel served to muffle my speech to something that was not comprehendible and reduced the noise I made to inaudible from more than five feet away. "Actually Jennifer, it is called a gag and it is meant to keep you from talking. It's fun to tie you up and all, but you ask way to many questions. Anyway, that should keep you quiet while I finish up." My brother went over and knelt back down where he had begun to uncoil the long length of rope and went back to his work. Meanwhile, I continued to wrestle with my situation, especially the gag that my brother had added without my permission. It really was unlike any other experience that I had up to this point so far in my life. I really didn't know what to think about it. It was a new and exciting to say the least, but I was also quite frustrated with the fact that I couldn't talk. Being gagged really took away my control over the situation. It left me without a means of communication about the situation.

Scott finally came over to where I was standing pulling a large length of rope behind him. "Jennifer, I need you to sit down so that I can finish this up." I nodded at my brother's request. It was getting a little difficult to stand on my tied legs anyway, sitting was a welcome break. Scott dropped the rope and took hold of me at the waist. My brother helped to gently guide me down to the floor until I was in a sitting position with my back against the pole and my legs stretched out in front of me. "There we go." My brother commented as he took hold of the final piece of rope. He took the rope and tied one end off to my left arm just below the shoulder. Then, he proceeded to take the rope and start wrapping it around the pole and my upper arms. It took him a while to get make all the passes, and Scott pulled it tight with each loop he made to make sure that I didn't have any slack. Each time he finished a coil, I gave a little wince into the gag. However, my brother ignored my protests and continued until the 50 feet of rope was exhausted completely.

Once he finished tying me to the post, Scott knotted the final end of the rope off in the back someplace where I couldn't see or reach it. "There we go Jennifer, let's see if you can get out of that." The column of rope around my upper body went all the way down from my shoulders to just above my waist. Scott stepped back and told me to try and escape. Then he seated himself on the floor a few feet away to watch me try. I squirmed around and pulled against the ropes in every single direction that I could think of. I tried shifting my body up and down and pulling my wrists against the tie. It proved a futile effort though, the rope pinning my back to the pole took all the leverage away from my wrists. After a few minutes, I abandoned my hands and took another stab at trying to get my legs free. It proved almost as useless an effort as my hands. The ropes were well tied and I was no escape artist at that age. I was pretty much stuck until Scott decided to let me go.

After about 20 minutes or so, I was starting to get uncomfortable. The concrete floor I was sitting on was quite hard and it was very cold under my body. My pajamas were pretty warm, but with the amount of contact I had with the floor, the cold was starting to seep in slowly. My mouth was also getting sore from being gagged with the hand towel. I was starting to want out of this, but I couldn't tell my brother because of the gag. I struggled a little more and it became frustrating just how well I was tied up. Then I did the only thing that I could do, I surrendered to my situation and start to sob. I wined into the gag softly and a few tears began to roll down my cheeks. This was the first time that I was really not having a fun time being tied up. My situation was turning uncomfortable and hopeless to say the least of it. My brother looked over to where I was sitting and responded to my distress at the situation. Scott stood up and came over to where I was sitting bound to the pole.

"What's wrong sis, I thought you liked being tied up.?" His voice was gentle, not full of sarcasm or teasing. I just mphed into the gag a few times in his response. Scott knelt down and reached around behind my head and undid the knot that held the towel securely in my mouth. I was relieved to have it out to tell the truth of the matter. I took a few deep breaths and steadied myself preparing a response to his question. "I don' t like having the towel in my mouth. Also, I am getting pretty cold down on the floor here." Scott nodded and stood up. Then he walked out of the room for a moment promising that he would be right back. I waited a few minutes for my brother to return. During that time, I calmed down and shifted around a little bit trying to get a little more comfortable. With the gag out of my mouth, being tied up wasn't so bad. I squirmed a little bit more and then just relax. Scott came back into the room.

My brother was caring a blanket with him. "This should help a little." he said. Scott walked over to where I was sitting and lifted my bound legs upwards. Then he began to spread the blanked your underneath me all the way back against the pole. Finally, he wrapped it up and covered my legs up. "There Jennifer is that better?" I nodded as some of the warmth began to return to my lower body. "Do you want to be untied?" I thought it over for a minute or two and answered with a no. I gave up on struggling against the ropes. I knew that I couldn't escape, but it was still a little fun to be tied up like this. It really wasn't all that bad without the gag. I spent the next half hour or so tied up on the floor of the work shop. I shifted about from time to time to get comfortable and try the ropes. But, I gave up on trying to escape. Scott and I talked a little about the situation.

Scott liked being tied up like I did, and Sean and Mary had just introduced being gagged to him recently. He liked it and thought that I would like it as well. That is why he tried it out on me, he explained. I told him that it really wasn't all that uncomfortable, but it would have been nice to know that it was coming. Still, I really didn’t' t care for it at that age. It took away the one control that I liked to have over the situation. My brother told me that he wouldn't gag me again without my consent on the matter. After a while, Scott came over and began the long process of untying me from the post. When I was finally free, I stood up and worked my circulation back into my sore limbs while my brother cleaned up the rope. Then the two of us went back upstairs and continued on with the day.

This was a big leap for me as an experience growing up, I think that it was a little too much too fast to say the least. That was the last time that I was gagged when I was 7. It didn't happen again until almost a year later when Sean reintroduced the element. But that is another story. Just to take care of an critics that I have, no I don't remember what was said during the story exactly. The dialogue is completely made up. The story is a real experience however. I do remember what happed and some of what I felt that day. This story is embedded deep in my memory from being a child. I added the dialogue where it seemed appropriate and it wood help move the story along correctly. I apologize if it seems a little mature for a 7 and 9 year old to use the words I chose. But, I don't remember what I said or how I thought verbally when I was seven. So, I am just do the best that I can. Anyway please at a moment and let me know what you think of the story. I still need to know where to go from here. I have one more story I could share from when I was younger that I remember enough of to retell. But it isn't a first experience one. Let me know what you think and where you would like me to go from here. Reader input is always helpful. Thanks.

Jennifer.