Jennifer : 05 - A long camping trip (mmf/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 05 - A long camping trip (mmf/f)

Post by Soraka »

Jennifer's stories
05 - A long camping trip
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Hello everyone, my name is Jennifer and I have a tie up experience that I would like to share. I have been reading this site for a long time and I enjoy the stories posted here. I thought it was about time that I shared an experience of my own with all of you. This was not my first tie up game, but it was one of the most memorable from my childhood. I hope all of you enjoy it. Note, I am changing the names to protect my family's identity.

I remember waking up that cool August morning to the sound of the rain on the roof of my parents house. Today was a very special day that I had been looking forward to for most of my summer vacation. I was eight at the time of the story and I lived with the rest of my family in a northern part of Ohio. I was short at only four feet two inches. I had light blue eyes and short brown hair, which I kept the longest part of tied back in a short ponytail behind my head. The rest of my hair hung loosely at my sides of my face. My face was covered with light red freckles and I was missing one of my bottom front teeth where I had recently lost a baby tooth. I was the youngest member of my family at eight.

(Just a side note, as I stated above, this was not the first time that I played tie up games with my siblings. I had been playing these games since I was six years old when I was fist tied to a tree by my older brother Sean. I should also mention that our parents knew about our games, but they didn't really care as long as nobody got hurt and they were all in good fun. Personally, I like being tied up. It was a neat thing to experience at a young age because it was frustrating and exciting not to be able to move around. I really found it to be relaxing to have to just sit still and wait to get released. Back to the story)

I sat up in bed and stretched as best I could as the cool morning air rolled into the room from window that Scott had left open the night before with the screen in place. A box fan on its medium setting circulated the cool damp air around the room. Despite the quiet summer chill to the room I was toasty warm wrapped snuggly in my blankets and jammies in the lower of the two bunk beads. Scott was my older brother who was the second youngest in our family being only 10 years old at the time. He and I shared a room for as long as I could remember. We had a set of bunk beds with two different sets of sheets. I had ponies and Scott had space ships on his. I being the youngest slept in the bottom bunk.

Scott had purposely left the window open so that I would not overheat. This was a gesture I was grateful for because I would have been too hot otherwise in the stuffy room on a rainy August morning. I glanced over on the clock on the chest of drawers it said 6:04 in big red digital numbers. I always woke up earlier than Scott especially during the Summer when he tended to sleep in later. I could here Mary down the hall in the kitchen preparing breakfast and decided to get out of bed. I knew the room was going to be cold when I got out of bed, but I had to sooner or later and besides I was hungry. Reluctatly, I took my handcuffed wrists and pulled the blankets off of myself.

When our parents found out that Scott and I played tie up games together, my father had an neat idea for a Chirstmas present for us last year. He had gotten each of us a set of handcuffs for Chirstmas. They were the real deal too. The handcuffs needed to be open with a key and lacked the easy open button found on most toy sets. They also locked so that they would not tighten or loosen without the key. Scott and I each had two keys and our mother kept a spare set in the kitchen drawer just in case. I like the way they felt and sometimes I would were mine to bed locked in front of me. Normally, I would let myself out before leaving my room so that my parents wouldn't find out about it, but my parents were currently out of town on a cruise.

I yawned bringing my locked hand together up over my head stretching them as I yawned shaking the sleepiness from my eyes. Then I brought my hands down and pulled the blankets completely off of my legs. The chill of the cool floor wrapped securely around my legs as lowered my pajama feet to the floor. I was dressed in a one piece fleece set of pajamas. They covered me warmly starting at the top of my shoulders all the way down to my pajama feet. My pajamas had were light blue with a snowflake print and a zipper that went from the V of my neck all the way down to my waist. The built in feet wrapped around the top of my foot and were made of the vinal gripper material. I looked down at my legs which were also cuffed together with Scott's handcuffs. I started skidding slow towards the door. It took me a few minutes to cross the room because my feet were locked so closely together and I could only use my hands minimally for balance.

It took me a moment to open the door because of my impediments, but I was successful on opening and exiting the room quietly. Then I scooted down the hallway towards the sounds of Mary making breakfast. I noticed that the temperature in the hallway was a few degrees warmer than in the bedroom and I started to warm up in my fleece pajamas. It took me almost 10 minutes to slip all the way down to the kitchen situated only 50 feet down the hallway for my room. When I arrived Mary told me to have a seat at the table and she would bring me a bowl of cereal as soon as she finished packing for the trip. My older sister Mary was 20 at the time and home from college for the summer. She had been left in charge of the house hold during my parents two week cruise through the Florida Keys. I scooted over to the table and pulled my chair out with a fair amount of effort. Then I seated myself and waited for Mary to bring me a bowl of cereal.

Mary came over with a bowl of Trix and a glass of orange juice she poured me from the refrigerator. She set them down in front of me and noticed the handcuffs on my wrists and ankles. Mary asked me, " Did Scott tie you up for the whole night?" I answered that he had, but only after I asked him to. She just shrugged and went back to her preparation. We were going on a camping trip in my father's RV at a campground for about 5 days. We looked forward to it every Summer. However, this year our parents had taken a cruise for their wedding aniversary and only the four of us were going. I sat down and ate breakfast slowly over the next 15. I looked over at Mary occasionally to see what she was doing out of curiosity. About half way through the meal Sean came walking down the hallway. He glance over at me once and then shifted his attention to Mary. He asked her if she knew where his bag was and she replied that she had already loaded his bag earlier this morning into the camper.

Mary picked up her cup of morning coffee, crossed the kitchen floor, and seated herself opposite myself. She took a deep sip from her cup, then she motioned for Sean to come and join us at the table. My older brother Sean was 14 at the time. He had a typical uncaring teenage attitude at the time and almost never ate breakfast. Still, Sean was fun to play and joke with despite the large gap in our ages. The three of us began to talk as I ate and Mary sipped slowly at the cup of coffee in her hand. We spoke about our plans for the next five days and the conversation lightened Neither Mary or Sean paid any due attention to my current predicament.

The topic of the conversation changed over the course of the next few minutes from the camping trip to Seans curiosities about his upcoming high school start in the fall. When I finished my cereal, I sat quietly and listened to their conversation for a few minutes, but soon my attention dulled on the subject. I shifted my attention to the handcuffs on my wrists and ankles. I began by stretching them to their full length and applying as much resistance as I could. Then I tried running my feet and hands rapidly in different directions just to feel the security the shackles offered. Mary and Sean threw a short glance my way and then returned intentively to their conversation. I decided that I was getting tired of being able to move around as easily as I could. Also, I wanted to draw a little more attention to myself because I was left out of the conversation.

So, I lifted my cuffed legs and pulled them up to my chest on the kitchen chair with my hands. Then I lifted my pajama feet and slid the chain of my handcuffs underneath them. Next, I set my feet on the floor and began to slide off of the chair into a standing position. Finally, I stood up and repositioned my hands over my bottom and brought them to rest behind the small of my back. This efficiently secured my hands snugly cuffed behind my back. I liked this position better than having my hands in front of me because it further reduced my ability to move and use my hands. I arched my back and struggled a little to test the security of my new position. I was very flexible at my young age of 8 and I could switch my hands from front to back easily, provided they were only restrained at the wrists. This failed to get Sean of Mary's attention. However, Scott had finally wakened up and was coming down the hall.

Scott entered the kitchen groggy and slowly went towards the box of trix. He poured himself a bowl and added milk from the refrigerator. He came over to the dining room table and took a seat at the remaining empty chair. He sat down and began to eat his cereal slowly. He looked over at me and said, " I see your still a little tied up this morning Sis" jokingly. I gave him a mean look. He set his spoon down and said "Now don't look at me that way, your the one who wanted to be tied up in the first place, and I am not the one who did your hands behind your back." "You must have slipped your feet through on your own." I smiled and shyed away from him. He was right I was the one who wanted to be tied up in the first place. "Do you want me to let you out now?", Scott asked as he produced the key to the cuffs I was wearing.

I really didn't want him to let me out, but I knew that we were leaving in a little over an hour. I really didn't want to be double handcuffed in my pajamas all the way there. So, I reluctantly nodded yes. Scott came over and unlocked the two sets of shackles on my hands and feet and went back to eating his cereal. I rubbed my sore arms and legs to get the circulation back to normal. Mary told us "remember now, we will he leaving here at 9:15 and you all need to be ready to go." "Sean already loaded your bags last night so all you need to do is get what you need for in the car ready" she added. I knew it would be a long car trip and that I still needed to find something to do on the way there. What I didn't know is that Scott had already planned to make the trip a lot longer for me.

Well unfortunately, I didn't get all the way into the story that I wanted to. However, I tend to be a little verbose when I write a story down so it will have to wait to a latter post when I have more time. There were three other incidents where I got tied up over the camping trip, the fist one being in the RV ride on the way down. I hope that everyone has enjoyed the story so far. Please let me know what you think. Comments would be appreciated. Let me know if you want the hear the rest of the story.

Jennifer

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hello again everyone I am sorry for taking so long to continue my story. I have just had a lot going on in my life the last couple of days and I finally had a block of time to write down the second part of my story. I really appreciated all the comments I got last time. I guess everyone would like me to go on with my story. So, I will continue it today.

After Scott finally let me out of the handcuffs and I finished eating, I told Mary that I was going to my room to change for the camping trip. I got up from the table and walked back down the dimly lit hallway to the room Scott and I shared. My return trip from the kitchen was much quicker than my first walk down the hallway. After all, it’s a lot easier to walk without your feet handcuffed together at the ankle.

I arrived at the well-lit room in less than 2 minutes. In his morning state of mind Scott had left the door ajar with the light on. I slowly opened the door to the bedroom and found the temperature difference between the hallway and the room had diminished. The window was still ajar, but the fan had been turned off. The air in the room was beginning to turn humid with the warming midmorning temperature and the continuing rain outside. I decided it was a good time to change out of my footed sleeper and get into something a little more appropriate for the temperature and the camping trip.

I walked over to the top of the dresser where my outfit for the day was already laid out from the night before. I had chosen a light blue sleeveless sundress that came down to just above my knees. It had a large flower embroidered on the front. I had chosen it and Mary approved it for the day. I went over to the ajar door and shut it with a hard slam and locked it. I was only 8, but in a house with two older brothers, I still wanted my privacy when I changed. I removed my pajamas and changed into the light blue sundress. Next, I added two pink bows to my hair. I added a pink set of plastic sandals with flowers on top of them to my bare feet to complete the outfit. It was comfortable, and I like the way I looked in it.

I bent over to the floor and bunched up my pajamas under my left arm. Next, I went over and unlocked the door and proceeded down the hallway to the bathroom. When I arrived it was empty (a rarity in a household with six people and only one bathroom. I went in shutting the door behind me. Then, I deposited my pajamas in the clothes hamper and used the restroom. Next, I proceeded through my mourning routine; I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. About that time, I heard Sean knocking rudely and loudly on the door. "Jen, hurry up, I still need to take a shower and we are leaving for on the trip soon", he shouted through the closed door. I responded, “I will be right out and then you can have your precious bathroom all to yourself.”

I hastened to finish my business and opened the door to find Sean waiting impatiently. "Took you long enough sis,” he spouted sarcastically. I just gave him a quiet shrug and bounded down the hallway back towards my room. When I arrived, I wasn't surprised to see that Scott was still in the kitchen eating breakfast. I went into my room and selected a coloring book and a box of crayons along with my favorite teddy bear for the ride to the campground. Then, I went back down the hallway to the kitchen to ask Mary when we were leaving. She told me that we were departing in a little over an hour and I should entertain myself until then. I nodded and headed to the living room to watch some TV. I spent the next hour or so watching some cartoons in the living room while Mary and my brothers continued to prepare for the camping trip.

The time finally arrived when we were going to leave for the campground. I forget the name of the place, but it was a long drive from our house because it was located deep in southern Ohio. I think the drive was three to three and half-hours, but we only went there once or twice a year during the summer and we were looking forward to it. We were going to be camping in my father's large RV for five days. The campground offered a whole bunch of activities, including swimming, boating, an arcade, ice cream, a playground, several sports and a miniature golf course. Our parents left Mary enough money to cover the cost of all the activities, all of the food, the campsite fee, and a little more for spending if we found something else we wanted to do.

When the time came to leave, the rain had let up a little and we went out to the driveway to board the Camper. It was a large white colored RV that was self-driven, not the type pulled behind a car. The camper was almost thirty feet from front to back. Starting at the front, it had two bucket seats for the driver and a passenger. There was a 19-inch TV between the two seats located just a few inches behind the center-driving console. Above the front was a loft bed where Scott would be sleeping. Behind the passenger seat opposite the door, there was a small two-person sofa opposite the main entrance door. Following that, there was a small kitchenette with a fridge, propane stove, sink and microwave for cooking. Across from it was a booth style table that would seat 4 comfortably for eating. As the one continued towards the back of the camper, there was a small bathroom with a toilet, tiny shower, and a sink on the left side. Finally, the camper concluded at the back with a small bedroom that contained a twin size bed and another loft bed. Overall, it was a really spacious camper for the 4 or us.

Mary was going to be driving us out, since she was the only one of age to drive the RV at the time. Sean, who was the second oldest was riding shotgun and Scott and I were going to ride in back. I should mention that both the sofa and the eating booth had lap seat belts that could be used while driving and tucked under the cushions later if not in use. Scott and I had decided the night before that we would ride back in the booth, because the table folded down and would let us have more room for the trip. We all entered the camper and went to our seats. However, I was surprised to find my booster seat where I was planning to sit.

(I suppose I should add another side note here. I want to share that my parents at the time were very, how should I put this...safety concise people. This will serve as a good example, even though I was 8 years old, they still didn't think I was old enough for adult seatbelts. So, they made me sit in a booster seat whenever I rode in a car. This continued until I was 9 years old and finally old enough to ride without one. Anyway, back to the story.)

Usually, my parents made me sit in a booster seat when I rode in the car because I was still too short for the diagonal strap on an adult safety belt to fit me properly. The seat added a few more inches to my seated position, so the belt would ride across my shoulder rather than my neck. The seat itself was purple and it was padded with soft cloth on the outside. It also had two armrests that the lap portion of the seat belt went under when I rode in the car. It was also one of those seats that grows with a child and changes from a child safety seat to a booster seat later in life. It used to have a five point harness that I had to wear until I outgrew it when I was seven. I was surprised to see it there because the booth only had a lap seat belt and not a lap and shoulder belt.

I asked Mary why it was there, and she said that I was so used to riding in it in the normal car. So, she thought I would be more comfortable riding in it during the car trip down because I was used to it. Her reasoning sounded clear and made sense at the time; but I was soon to learn that it had been Scott who had made the suggestion to Mary in the first place. Being 8 I accepted her explanation and sat down in my booster seat and fastened the seat belt. Scott took a seat on the booth bench next to me and fastened his seat belt. I started coloring in my book on my lap as Mary finally started the car and we were on our way.

Well, the trip started out pretty normally. I was content coloring for the first few minutes, but I was soon bored and changed my attention to the passing scenery and to Scott who sat on the seat to my left. His attention was distracted as he stared absently at the kitchen across from us. I gently poked him on the arm, and then I quickly turned and pretended to be innocently looking out the window. He retaliated by turning towards me and pinching my left leg hard. Well, this quickly escalated like you would expect with two young siblings sitting next to each other in the back seat of a vehicle. There was poking, name calling, and other pointless actions we each fashioned to annoy each other. This soon annoyed Mary who decided to pull over at a rest stop along the highway to address the situation.

She parked the car in the nearly empty lot and turned the engine off. Then she got up and came back to where we were annoying each other. "Jennifer, Scott either the two of you knock this off now, or I am turning this camper around and calling the whole trip off." Mary shouted. "Now, I am going to go and use the bathroom here and pick up some maps inside. I will be back in about 20 minutes and I want this resolved by the time I get back. Got it?" We nodded silently, and Mary turned for the door and went out of the RV towards the rest stop, leaving us in Sean's supervision.

Sean sat up and glared over the seat. He said, "Knock it off you two, I have been looking forward to this trip all summer, and I am not going to let you two ruin it by misbehaving on the ride down. You two will behave or I will just have to tie you up and gag you." He added with a sarcastic tone of voice. Scott just shrank back in his seat and quieted down. He stated that he would quiet down because he didn't find the idea of being tied for the next two and half-hours of the trip very inviting. However, I replied "That is a good idea Sean, if we were tied we wouldn't be able to annoy each other and Mary could just drive there in peace." I really didn't understand the idea of sarcasm yet and I always took the jokes too literally. Besides, I was getting bored from riding in the car and being tied up would give me something to do. I told my brothers that I thought it would be neat to be tied for the rest of the trip.

Scott responded "Well then, why don't we just tie you up for the rest of the trip Jennifer? That way you cannot annoy Mary and we will be able to drive in peace." I responded that it would be fine with me and that they should go ahead and tie me up before Mary got back. Besides, I wanted to be tied up for the ride because I had never been tied up in a car before. The whole idea sounded exciting to me. Scott undid his seat belt and headed for the door of the camper. He told Sean that he needed to get something and that he should tie me up real tight while he was gone. Sean got out of the front seat and headed over to one of the drawers in the kitchen. He opened it and removed a large roll of cotton clothesline we used to hang out our towels to dry when we went camping. I knew that it was over 50 ft long and Sean was one of the best tiers in the whole house.

Sean walked over to where I was seated and told me to get out of my seat and stand up on the floor of the camper. I unbuckled my lap seat belt and complied with his request. He asked me how I wanted to be tied up and I responded by turning my back to him. Then, I brought my hands around behind my back and crossed my wrists. Sean wasted no time and went right to work on my hands. He had been in the scouts and knew how to tie knots really well. I never seemed able to escape from one of his ties, I guess it just came with experience. He started by securing one end of the rope to my left wrist, and then he went in a weaving pattern. He went under my left wrist and over my right and repeated it several times. I would later learn this was a square lashing. After about three complete turns, he wrapped the rope in between my crossed wrists to tighten them. Then, he repeated the pattern alternating in the opposite direction effectively double square lashing my crossed wrists.

Once Sean finished the initial lashings on my hands, he proceeded to bind them even more securely by tying them the way a person usually does over top of the lashing. First, he made several passes around my wrists horizontally and then a couple of vertical loops finished the hand tie. He secured the entire thing by tying a knot with the tail from where he first secured the rope to my left arm. The knot was completely out of the reach of my squirming fingers because it was at the top of the X tie. I squirmed against the ropes to test their security and I soon realized I was not getting out of this on my own. The entire bundle of ropes was very tight and offered no slack against my weak struggles.

Sean then proceeded to secure my arms further by running the remainder of the rope up the middle of my back. He then proceeded to tie my arms against my sides by making several tight coils around my torso with the remainder of the rope. I loved being tied this way because it really secured my arms well and prevented me from moving my tied hands to my front. It left my arms completely secured and useless behind my back. Sean then proceeded over to the small bag he had brought with him for the ride down. He removed two short pieces of rope from an outside pocket on the bag. They were each about five feet in length. He lifted me back into my boost seat and told me to put my feet together. He took the fist piece of rope and tied my ankles together by making several horizontal loops and cinching it off if the middle. Then, Sean took the second piece of rope and repeated the process on my knees effectively securing my legs in two places.

Now, I was really tied up tightly and securely. I strained hard against my bonds, but I realized that there was no hope of getting out of this without help from one of my brothers or Mary. I leaned back in my seat content that I was secured and couldn't annoy Scott anymore. Sean asked me if I was comfortable for the ride and I replied that I was enjoying my predicament. I said that all I needed now was to be gagged and strapped in with my seat belt and it would be perfect. Almost in response to my request Scott returned to the door of the camper and he was hiding something from me behind his back. Besides, he had a big grin on his face.

He came over and handed two handkerchiefs to Sean and told him to gag me with them. Sean proceeded by wadding one up and shoving it in my mouth. He rolled the other up and tied a large square knot in the middle of it. Then, the placed the knot squarely in my mouth and pulled the tails of the gag behind my head where he knotted it tightly. I tested my gag by yelling, but all I got was a muphhh that was barely above a whisper. Sean stood back to admire his handiwork, but Scott still wanted to add a finishing touch that I really didn't care for. He brought his other hand out from behind his back and showed me the mess of seat belts that he held in his hands. I knew what it was the minute I saw it.

"Well Jen, you said you wanted to be strapped in, so lets get you secured for our long drive out to the camp site." He chuckled. In his hand he was holding the harness that came with my booster seat. The seat itself was one that grew with the child and went from a child safety seat to a booster seat. I had outgrown the harness from it when I was seven. I really didn't want to wear it all the way there. I tried to protest, but there was very little I could do tied and gagged the way I was. Sean and Scott came over and placed the harness ends into their respective slots. Then they attempted to buckle me into the five-point harness. It had two shoulder belts that came down to meet at the center of the lap seat belt. It also had a crotch strap to hold it low and tight in place, which ended up bunching up my sundress. Finally, it had a chest clip that pulled the shoulder belts together in the middle of my chest.

With a great deal of effort, and much to my discomfort, Sean and Scott managed to secure me into the child harness and buckle me tightly to the booster seat. I winced into my gag as they tightened the straps even a little more to completely minimize my movement. The straps drew me securely to the seat and pinned my tied arms even tighter behind my back. Effectively now, my upper body was tightly immobilized to the seat which prevented me from moving any part of my body more than a few inches. All I could do was move my tied feet up and down a little and I could turn my head side to side. I pulled as hard as I could against the straps, but they held both themselves and me snugly in place. I couldn't move at all. “There sis, just try to annoy me now” Scott teased me.

After another minute of struggling, I resigned myself to my fate and attempted to get comfortable as best I could in the situation. The harness kept me sitting almost at attention. The shoulder belts prevented me from being able to lean even an inch forward. Also, the crotch strap and lap belt resisted any attempt I made to slouch down in the seat. Basically, all I could do was sit completely upright with my back tightly against the seat. Finally, Scott and Sean fastened my normal seat belt to secure me to the bench and left me to struggle against my ropes.

There really wasn't anything I could do about my hands because they were pinned behind me, so I contented myself to trying to free my tied legs. I shifted my tied legs against each other trying to find the slack necessary to slip my sandals out of the ropes on my ankles. However, the cinches made it impossible. Also, the ropes on my knees took most of the strength away from my ankles. After about five minutes, I realized that I wasn't making any progress and simply gave up.

Well, about 3 or 4 minutes later, Mary returned from her errand, and she was a little surprised to see me all tied up in the camper. She looked at me sympathetically, "Jen, are you sure you’re all right with this?" I contemplated my predicament, then I nodded. I decided that being tied this way was better than having Mary untie me and risk not going on the camping trip at all. Mary just shrugged and went up to the driver's seat and we were on our way. She did make Scott sit on the opposite bench cornerwise from me, so that he couldn't reach me to pick on me when I was tied up. I remained this way for the next hour or so when the camper came to another pit stop to use the bathroom.

At this point, Mary came back and ungagged me and asked me if I wanted to be untied. I told her that I wanted to use the bathroom and that I was getting a little uncomfortable from being tied up. She nodded and undid the harness, much to my relief. I slid off of the seat almost instantly and landed on my tied ankles. Mary then proceeded to untie me starting with my hands. It took her almost 10 minutes to get me out because of all the ropes that Sean had used. Afterward, I stretched and worked the circulation back into my sore arms and legs. Then I went ahead and used the bathroom in the camper and waited while Sean and Scott went inside the rest area to use the rest room.

While I was waiting, I decided to get back in my booster seat, so we could go when they got back. Mary went back to the driver's position and turned on the radio to pass the time. Mary looked back at me and out of the blue she asked me, "Jennifer, do you really like being tied up?" I thought about the question for a minute and answered yes. We talked for a few minutes about the subject, but then the boys returned and we needed to get back to traveling. We still hand an hour to go and Mary wanted to get going.

While Sean and Scott were getting resituated, I looked down at the seat I was in and noticed that the harness was still attached. I decided to try to buckle it just out of curiosity of how it would feel. I buckled the shoulder straps into the waist belt and buckled the crotch strap. It was still a tight fit, but it really wasn't so bad when my hands weren't tied behind my back. I strained against the straps as they held me securely in place. I decided I like how securing it felt and left it in place for the rest of the ride down. My parents had always raised me with the idea that safety was important, and the harness made me feel safer in the car. I also thought that it kind of reminded me of being tied up. From then on, until I finally outgrew the seat early the next year, I went back to wearing the harness over just a lap and shoulder belt in the car.

I guess I am going to leave the story where it lies for now. There were several other instance I was tied up during the camping trip. Again I am sorry for taking so long to post this installment of the story, but I have been busy and this took a long time to type out. I will try to be quicker with the next installment. As before, comments are welcome and appreciated.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Well, I guess its time for me to continue my story. I got a good deal of positive feedback last time. So I am going to continue the story today. I am sorry that I am progressing so slowly, but it takes a lot of time to type out a story of this length with all the detail I prefer to throw in. Anyway, enough chitchat, on with the story.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(This line of dots is what I use to mark a passage of a significant amount of time in my stories. I am picking up at the next experience I had relevant to this site over the next five days. We arrived at the campground, checked in, pitched camp, ate lunch and dinner, and did some other activities that I really don't recall all that well. If I included all the details it would take me several more post just to get to the next experience I had relevant to this site. I am posting my childhood tie up game experiences here, not writing a novel about my camping trip when I was 8 year old. Well, time to move on.)

Night drifted in slowly over the horizon as the sun sank low behind the treetops surrounding our campsite. Our site was situate on the southern side of the campground in a secluded wooded area set aside from the main camping area. This place was out of the way and reserved for long-term campers who would be staying anywhere from a week to the full season. It was close to some of the activities, but the lake and the main concession stand were on the other side of the park, about a 10-minute walk away. Since it was early in the week, the area was not crowded and we were at least 4 or 5 sites away from the closest other campers.

The rain had come and gone as it pleased throughout the day. However, the clouds had finally made their way from the sky allowing leaving a clear open summer sky. The sun set open the way for the stars and moon that blanketed and lit the cool summer sky brightly. The rain had left a cool chill in the air. I felt it distinctly as a light summer breeze blew the cold dank air against my cheeks. It was a cold night for summer, I think it was someplace between 50 and 60 degrees.

I drew my arms folded against my chest to guard from the cold as the focus of my attention shifted from the sky to the campfire. It had been burning strongly since we cooked dinner over it several hours ago. Mary and Sean had continued to feed the fire at regular intervals in order to keep it burning strongly. I looked down at the ground towards my feet, which were fairly warm despite the cold air. I yawned and shifted my attention back to the fire and then around the circle at each of my siblings. Mary and Sean were talking about their plans for the fall. Scott looked bored and tired just as much as I did. It was already half an hour past our normal summer bedtime. I was already dressed for the occasion as was Sean. Mary and Scott were still in their day clothes.

I still like to wear pajamas to bed when I went camping at that age. Scott preferred to sleep in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Sean was wearing a set of flannel pajamas with pants and long sleeves and a set of flip-flops. It was weird, he didn't usually wear pajamas at home, but he did when we went on camping trips and vacation. I guess he just like to relax in them when he was on a break. Mary was still dressed in her jeans and T-shirt from earlier in the day. I knew that Mary had brought pajamas too, but she didn't like to change into them until she was ready for bed. I was dressed the warmest of all of us.

I was dressed in another set of footed pajamas very similar to the ones I wore in the first part of the story. They were a one-piece cotton garment with a front zipper down to the waist and built in feet. They were identical to my other set except that they were a solid pink rather than the blue snowflake print. I often wore pajamas with the built in feet at that age. (I still have a set that I sometimes wear on cold winter nights.) I had the sandals I wore earlier during the car ride down strapped over my pj feet because I was outside and didn't want to get my pajamas all dirty. I was sitting in my camp chair watching the fire burn slowly.

In addition to my pajamas and sandals, I was also wearing two other accessories to guard against the cool night air. Overtop of my pajamas, I was also wearing a hooded sweatshirt that belonged to Scott. In my hurry to pack for camp, both Sean and I had overlooked the fact that it might be cold despite being August. Scott had thought a little better ahead and packed himself a sweatshirt just in case. He let me borrow it when I complained that I was cold. The sweatshirt was gray in color and you could easily tell that it was several sizes too big for me. Scott was big for his age and I was small for mine. The sweatshirt fit me loosely and baggy, the bottom almost came all the way down to my knees. Also, the sleeves were almost six inches too long for my arms, but this allowed me to pull my hands inside against the cold. Despite being too big, I was glad to have it. It was the kind that you pulled over you head with a hood that could be tightened with a string. Scott had tightened the hood snugly against the outline of my head to help keep me warm and tied the string off securely in a bow.

Finally, I should mention that I was weaning one other article of clothing that I had found accidentally earlier in the night. Earlier despite my best efforts to keep warm in the sweatshirt, my hands were still cold from the night air. So, I decide to stick them into the sweatshirt's pocket to warm them up. To my surprise, I found that Scott had left a pair of mittens that he wore in the fall and winter in the pocket. The mittens were made soft blue fleece and had a second layer that lined them internally for added warmth. I decided to don them as an added ward against the cold. They were a little big and bulky but they were warm. I put them on and tucked the open ends of the cuffs into the ribbon trim on my pajamas to keep the heat in and tighten the fit down a little. Scott had laughed and said "Boy Jen, you look just like a big bunny rabbit, all bundled up for Halloween." I remembered the rabbit costume I had worn last year he was making reference to.

I shook the teasing off with a quiet laugh and told him that I didn't care what I looked like as long as I was warm. I thanked him again for the loan of his jacket. I had also folded my legs Indian style up on the chair and attempted to cover them with the bottom edge of the sweatshirt as best I could. Between that and the fire I had warmed up and was enjoying the evening talking with my Mary and my older brothers. .............

I woke up groggily, I must have dozed off for a few minutes, and Sean had already gone to the camper for the night. Mary and Scott were still sitting by me next to the fire. Mary said, "Well Jen, if you two are really that tired maybe you should go to bed, its well past your bed time anyway. We have a big day tomorrow and I want you well rested.” It was likely a little after nine thirty by now. Scott and I nodded and headed for the tent we had pitched earlier. Mary took a last look at the fire and knocked it down, so it could not burn outside the fire ring. Then she looked our way to make sure we reached the tent, and then headed for the camper for the night herself. Sean and Mary were going to sleep in the RV, while Scott and I shared a tent. It was a 4-person dome tent and had plenty of room for the two of us to sleep. The tent was white and red in color and had a single zipper door situated to the left side at the front. I had trouble with the zipper because of the mittens on my hands. Scott opened the door for me and I entered followed by him. Then he zipped the door behind us. Little did I know that I was in for a night to remember.

Once we were inside the tent, Scott and I talked for a few minutes excitedly about our plans for tomorrow. It was a nice change from the listening to Mary and Sean's boring conversation outside. Scott had always been fun to talk too because of the close proximities of our ages. We shared several of the same interests until I reached my early teen years. After a few minutes I realized that I was getting a little cold in the absence of the fire, but I thought my sleeping bag would compensate that fact. Again I thanked Scott for allowing me to borrow his sweatshirt and mittens. He replied that I was welcome and he was glad they were going to good use. Then, I asked Scott "Do you think it would be okay for me to wear your sweatshirt to bed?" He nodded and affirmed my request verbally "Sure Jen, its' all right with me, I wasn't planning to use them anyway." Then he asked another question that I wasn't expecting but I should have foreseen.

Scott asked me casually, "Hey Jennifer, do you want to sleep tied up tonight?" I pondered my response for a moment. I had been tied up during the night before (see the first section) and Scott always made sure I was comfortable. "I don't care," I responded, "as long as my hands are in front.” I added. I had spent one night with my hands behind me when I was seven, and I knew from that experience that hands behind the back would be uncomfortable for sleeping after about an hour. Scott nodded accepting my condition, and we set about trying to find something to tie me up with. We soon realized that we were short on supplies. The rope and handcuffs that Scott had secretly packed were in his other bag in the camper. All we had in the tent was Scott's clothing bag and the small bag that contained my swimsuit and beach equipment for tomorrow. Still, this didn't even seem to phase Scott. I had to admit my brother was both resourceful and inventive at such a young age.

Scott stare at the oversized sweatshirt I was wearing and an idea of how he could secure me entered his head. "I have an idea," he said with a little smirk on his face. He told me to sit down and turn around. I complied with his request, leaning forward on my mitten hand for support. I asked Scott what he was going to tie me up with and he replied that he was going to use the sweatshirt I was wearing. I stared at him curiously and he replied to just watch. He came around my left side and took hold of my left arm at the wrist. Next, he pulled the cuff of the sweatshirt sleeve down past my mitten hand and lifted my arm off of the ground. Then he proceeded to bend my arm at the elbow and he drew my left forearm through the single two-sided pocket on the front of the sweatshirt. He pulled my arm all the way through, so that my hand came out the right side of the pocket. He told me to leave my arm where it was and proceeded to repeat the process with my right arm. This left my forearms crossed over each other in the large pocket located over my tummy. I told him I could pull my arms out of this easily, but he told me that he wasn't quite finished yet.

Scott the walk around and seated himself squarely behind me. Then he grabbed the sweatshirt's loose cuffs and pulled them so that the sleeves tightened up. They stretched tight leaving about a foot and a couple of inches of sleeve past my mittened fingertips. He finished by bringing the ends of the sleeves together and knotting them securely behind my back. Between this and the pocket, it kept my forearms folded tightly together across the front of my tummy. I strained against it a little to test the security of the tie and it held very tightly. It surprised me that he had been able to come up with this idea, but it prevented me from moving my arms at all. I like being secured this way, because it would keep me warm and comfortable for the night while preventing movement. I told Scott that it was a neat idea, but that I could probably slip out of it if I wanted to. However, Scott had other ideas and wanted to ensure I couldn't escape.

Scott went over to the bag that contained my swimming gear and removed something from it. Scott came back over to where I was sitting with my arms bound like a straight jacket in the sweatshirt. He was holding my life jacket that he had take out of my swimming bag. I had taken swimming lessons for the first time when earlier during the summer. I was ok at it, but I still preferred to have either a life jacket or water wing when I was out over my head. Also, my parents always made me wear one when I was on a boat. It was a yellow vest that had blue straps on it and a collar to support the head with a grab loop behind it. The life jacket was a kid’s model that had two holes for the arms with the bottoms closed under them. It had four straps that buckled in front and a strap that buckled low between the legs to keep it from coming over my head in the water. It was usually a snug fit, but I like it because it was secure and made me feel safe because I wasn't all that good of a swimmer yet.

Scott took the life jacket and placed it around me. My arms were inside of the jacket because they were tied up in the sweatshirt. Then, he proceeded to tighten each of the four front straps securing the jacket to my body. He then released one of the straps and tightened it as much as he could and rebuckled it securely. He repeated this process with all of the other three straps. Then he tightened the crotch strap up as well and fastened it between my legs. The tightly strapped life jacket restricted my arms even more by securing them to my sides in the sweatshirt. I struggled up and down against the sweatshirt and the life jacket, but try as I might I couldn't get my arms out of the sleeves. The life jacket pinned my arms tightly against my sides and tightened the shoulders down, so that I couldn't wriggle any slack against my predicament. The crotch strap kept the jacket low and snug on my body and kept me from pulling it over my head. Overall, I wasn't going anywhere.

I tested the strength of my new confinement, but I already knew that I wasn't getting out of this without help from Scott. I pulled my arms away from each other, but the tight life jacket removed any slack I had to work with and rendered me helpless. Still, it felt neat to struggle, this was the first time that I had been tied up without any rope or handcuffs and I was enjoying it. I laid down on my back and rolled around against the tight straps. They offered no weakness or slack to my weak squirming. I laid there and tried for about five minutes, but I knew I couldn't get out. Finally, I sat up and looked over at Scott. He had been observing my vain attempts to escape this situation. He was smiling at watching his handy work in action.

"So Jen, what do you think? " he asked. "Well brother, I don't think I am going to be able to get out of this." I replied as I shot him a shy smile. "You really like being tied up like this don't you sis." I blushed and continued smirking back at my brother. "Well are you ready for bed yet?" Scott asked as he yawned tired from the day's long activities. I nodded, "I guess so, but don't you think you should do my legs too?" Scott took my cue and began looking through his bag for something to restrain my feet with. I always preferred to have my feet tied if my hands were. It just seemed to be more natural and besides, it made it a lot harder to escape from a situation if you cannot walk or use your legs.

Scott found what he was looking for and removed a pair of pajama pants from his clothing bag. Mary always packed pajamas for both of us, but unlike me, Scott didn't like to wear his to bed when we went camping. Scott instructed me to put my feet together and I complied with the simple request. Scott wrapped the legs from his pajama pants around my ankles several times and cinched it off in the middle. Then he knotted it in back to prevent me from fighting with the knot, not that I could with my hands in mittens pinned tightly under the life jacket. It was a trick that he had learned from Sean the hard way. I tested the new restraint, and it held quite snuggly against my struggles. I tried the whole situation and attempted to free myself.

Scott gave me a few minutes to struggle and enjoy my predicament. The pajama pants weren't as tight and didn't dig in as much as rope would. Still, they were secure and after a few minutes of struggling, my pajama feet were going to be spending the night tied together. "All right, Jennifer, its time for bed," Scott added, mimicking Mary's best parenting voice. "I think this will teach you to go to bed on time.” he teased with a smile. Scott slid me into my sleeping bag and zipped it all the way up to my chin. Well, he said, "I will see you in the morning, sweet dreams." With that, he placed my pillow under my head and fluffed it up, so I would be comfortable. Finally, Scott pulled the string on the hood snug, so the hood would keep me warm for the night and tied it in a secure bow under my chin. Then, Scott climbed into his own sleeping bag and turned off the flashlight we had been seeing by. He fell asleep in a few minutes. I was on my own because Scott was a deep sleeper. I could run a train through next to him, and he still wouldn't wake up until he wanted too.

I laid back and tried to fall asleep, it always took me a little while when I was tied up for the night. Even with my hands in front of me, I was still a little uncomfortable. When I used my handcuffs, at least I could change the position of my arms if they got uncomfortable. This time, the life jacket kept my arms pinned folded across my tummy. It was about that time that I realized that I still had my sandals fastened over my pajama feet. I had forgotten to ask Scott to take them off. "Oh well", I thought to my self as I shifted trying to find a more comfortable position. There were times, during the winter where I would often wear a set of normal pajamas over the top of one of my blanket sleepers when it was very cold. Sometimes I wear a pair of slippers over pajama feet or even add a pair of mittens. So, this really wasn't that big of a deal. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep quietly.

When I woke up the next morning, the temperature had risen from the night before and it had gotten pretty muggy out. Needless to say, I was pretty warm all tied up in my sleeping bag. I was wearing a footed sleeper and I was wrapped in a summer sleeping bag. My sandals drew my pj feet tight; combined with the Scott's pajama pants tied around my ankles, my feet were getting pretty steamy. My mitten wrapped hands and the sweatshirt were in a similar predicament. Luckily, Scott was already awake and I asked him to help me out of my sleeping bag. He unzipped my sleeping bag and scooted me out of it. Next, he untied my feet and removed the life jacket, much to my relief. I was already starting to cool down as he removed the knot from the sweatshirt sleeves and helped me unfold my arms. I took off the sweatshirt and mittens and allowed my hands to vent. "Thanks, I was really getting hot in there" I offered. Scott smiled and asked me if I had enjoyed my night. I replied that I had and that we would have to try that again sometime when it was cooler out.

A few minutes later, Mary came out to check on us and told us that breakfast would be ready soon. She looked at me and told me that she thought it was a little warm for footed pajamas this morning and that I should shower and change. I went to the camper and took a short shower why Mary fixed breakfast. After I finished, I changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a T-shirt for the day. I added my hair ribbons and sandals to complete the outfit. Then, I went to the table to have breakfast with Mary and the others.

I guess I will conclude this part of the story here for now. I will begin typing the next part of it when I get a chance. Hopefully it won't take as long. As always, comments are appreciated. I had a few more tie up experiences during the trip. I will continue to share them if you are interested.

Jennifer.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

We sat down to a large breakfast that Mary prepared while I was taking my shower. She made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. We also had orange juice and milk to drink. Food was always one of my favorite parts of camping. The conversation at the breakfast table darted from one subject to another including Sean's upcoming high school year in the fall and Mary's return to college as well. Scott and my game from the night before never entered the discussion. We kept some of our tie up games a secret from the rest of the family, especially when we did several of them in such a short amount of time. I don't think Mary would approve of me spending so much of my vacation tied up. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was going to have another time later that day.

Finally, the focus of the conversation switched to our plans for the day. Mary wanted to take some time off just to relax and read a book she had brought from home. She didn't get much time to read for fun when she was in college. So, she focused her leisure on reading during the summer and Christmas break. With her removed from our plans we discussed what Sean, Scott, and I wanted to do for the rest of the day. I suggested that we go skating around the park this mourning. Scott was also excited by the idea; we usually went skating when we came here at least once. Mary asked Sean if he would go with us and keep an eye on us so that we didn't get lost. Sean just shrugged his shoulders and went along with the idea. He was going through the teenage phase where he didn't care what he did as long as it was fun. So, it was settled we decided we would go skating after breakfast for the better part of the morning.

When breakfast was finished, we cleared our plates from the table and began to unpack our skating gear. "Make sure Scott wears his helmet," Mary reminded Sean as we were walking out the door. Scott gave her a deep and annoyed look as he stomped out the door of the camper into the waiting campsite. I was still at the age where I thought it was cool to wear skating pads if they matched my outfit. Scott on the other hand hated wearing any of the safety-oriented stuff when we went skating. He said that it made him look like a baby. Still, our parents always made us wear helmets when we skated, even at the local rink. I guess they were just concerned with our safety. We went outside of the camper where Sean was already unloading our stuff from the underneath luggage compartment. While, Sean was sorting out the pads and skates, Scott rummaged through his personal bag looking for something, which he pocketed upon finding it.

I ignored him as Sean came over with my skates and pads. I asked him to help me get ready because he did a better job than me of putting my pads on correctly. Plus, he usually did the straps tighter that I did and they would stay snug rather that fit loosely, which made them less comfortable for skating. Sean began with my kneepads. They were the types that had a mesh wrap that wrapped completely around the leg, so they had to be put on before the skates. They also had two Velcro straps that tightened them down even further. Sean slid them on over my legs and fastened them securely in place. He repeated this process with my elbow pads, which were similar to the kneepads, but only smaller. Next, he added the wrist guards, which wrapped tightly around the had and secured with three Velcro straps. Then, Sean added my skates. I still used plastic training skates, the adjustable kind that fastens with several straps over top of your shoes. They were roller blades, but they had an option where the back wheel would split in too to allow easier balance. I didn't use it any more, but my parents told me that I could get real roller blades when I outgrew these. Sean fastened them snugly over my sandals.

I glanced over at Scott who already had his skates on and had his bike helmet on without the chinstrap fastened. He stood there impatiently waiting for Sean and me to get ready. Finally, Sean added my helmet to the outfit. Unlike the bike helmets Sean and Scott, I wore a full-face hard shell helmet that my mother had bought for me. It looked like on of those helmets that a racecar driver would wear without the visor. It extended down from the top and covered both my ears. Also, the helmet came around in the front and completely covered my mouth all the way down to the chin. It was pink in color and had a blue stripe decaled on the side. When I had outgrown my last helmet at six, I saw it in the store and I asked my mom if I could get it because I liked the design on it. My parents, as I stated earlier were quite safety conscious and they also made me wear a mouth guard when I skated. I didn't care much for it because it made it difficult to talk especially around my friends. I would often take it out, so that I could speak clearly which my mother thought was a safety concern. I later learned that my mother bought it for me because I couldn't take the mouth guard out while it was fastened. I wasn't allowed to remove my helmet standing with skates on, so I would have to leave it in. So, both my parents and I liked the helmet.

I inserted the mouth guard and Sean pulled the helmet on over my head and face. I could feel the inside padding tightening around my head as Sean buckled the chinstrap neatly under my chin. Then he told me to wait while he got himself ready. Sean then proceeded to put on his own skates and pads. He was wearing kneepads, elbow pads, and wrist guards the same as I was. He also added a helmet and a mouth guard of his own. His was open faced unlike mine, but it still provided him with enough safety. Sean had always worn pads when he skated and never thought much of them. When he was 10, he had gone to just a helmet, but about a year ago he went back to wearing the full gear. When I asked him about it, he said that if he was going to look childish wearing a helmet he might as well wear the rest of the gear. Or, maybe he wanted to set a good example for the two of us. Either way, both Sean and I were all padded up for the day.

We skated off together down the paved Blacktop Street that wound its way through the campground. It connected all of the campsites to all of the other places in the park, so we could pretty much go wherever we wanted to. We moved along the same path at variable paces to one another. Scott and Sean were wearing real inline skates, which allowed them more speed than my toy ones. Scott kept out in front testing both the limits of his speed and his older brother's patience. I complained that I wanted them to slow down because I couldn't keep up easily. "Sorry Jennifer I can't hear you, what do you want me to do?” Scott replied. Scott's response was half the truth and half his teasing attitude towards me. It was tough to hear what I was saying at the distance that separated us and my mouth guard and helmet made it more difficult to understand what I was saying. "She says she wants us to slow down." Sean shouted as he reduced his pace to mach mine.

While we skated together over the dust covered black top; Sean asked where we wanted to go skating for the morning. He explained that we could either just make laps around the campgrounds various avenues, or we could look for a place that had a large amount of open area. Scott said he was open to either suggestion as long as he could skate all morning. I asked Sean if we could find a more stationary area to skate, since I wouldn't have keep up if we stayed in once place. Sean nodded at my suggestion and said he knew a place that might work if nobody was using it. "Scott, slow down and follow me" he instructed. Scott came to a stop and waited for the two of us to catch up. "I think there is a basketball court on the other side of the park we could skate there if nobody is playing." Scott nodded his approval to the suggestion. We fell in line behind Sean who set a moderate pace that I could match comfortably as he led us across the campground.

We skated to the other side of the park and found the court that Sean had mentioned deserted. It wasn't much of a surprise, it was in the middle of the week and most of the long-term campers were senior citizens up from warmer climates for the summer. Most of the kids only came camping on the weekends. I asked Scott what time it was and he checked his watch. "Around 8:30" He replied. We weren't due back until around 11:00 so we had plenty of time to skate around here. The area was deserted except for the three of us. The courts itself was full size with two hoops, one on each end. It allotted us plenty of room to circle and have a good time. We skated around for about half and hour or so and then we became bored with just circling the lot. Scott and Sean decided to try some simple tricks, like jumps, skating on one foot, skating backwards and a random assortment of other cheesy moves. Both of them were pretty good at them and I was starting to get jealous of their talents. I complimented them, but they ignored my tries to mimic some of their moves, and I ended up falling on my butt more than succeeding. Still, with all the pads I had on I was safe from any real risk of injury.

After about half an hour of fooling around, we were still having a good time, but the level of excitement was beginning to deteriorate. I looked up at the clear blue sky. It was dotted irregularly with small white clouds amongst the bright sunshine. It was a perfect day to be outdoors having a good time with my brothers. Little did I know that our morning activities were going to take a strange turn. I shifted my gaze back to Scott who was opening the hip pouch he had worn for the trip this mourning. Its contents were different from the game boy or book I had expected him to read. Instead, he pulled out six small coils of cotton clothesline, three handkerchiefs and his set of handcuffs. Scott piled the rope and handkerchiefs off to one side neatly, and then he slipped the handcuffs over his wrist in front of him. "What do you think your doing?" Sean asked with a perplexed look on his face. "I am getting bored with just skating around, besides I wondered what it would be like trying to skate with handcuffs on." Scott replied, as he eased himself to his feet.

Scott began his experiment with a few short strokes. At first, he had a difficult time keeping his balance with the handcuffs on, but after a few minutes, he got the hang of it and was skating around like it was no big deal. I watch my brother skate confidently around out of both boredom and curiosity. Scott became a little bolder and tried a simple hop that he landed well. Next, he even tried to skate backwards, which he could do rather easily. I was still skating around while he was trying this, but my attention was fixed on Scott rather than what I was doing. The more I watched him, the more that I wanted to try it myself. Still, I was a little scared at the idea of skating with my hands tied. I still had a little trouble with balance from time to time, and I didn't know if I would be okay at it. Yet the more I observed Scott, the more I wanted to try it. Finally, I worked up the nerve to ask Sean and Scott.

"Scott, could I give it a try?" I asked sheepishly with a look of reluctance. Scott stopped skating and looked at me, perplexed by the request, but he knew that I looked up to him. He relied "Sure if you really want to." with a quiet smile. I smiled back at him, not that he could see it with my helmet covering the lower part of my face. Scott went over to where he had piled the rope and picked up the handcuff keys and let himself out. Then, he came over and handcuffed my wrists together in front of me. After I was secure, he nodded and told me to give it a try and I did, it was a little awkward at first, but I soon got the hang of it. I remembered that I could keep my balance by keeping my hands together pushing down in front of me from when I first learned to skate. It was kind of neat and a good way to spend some of the time before lunch. I was having fun when a slightly larger group of kids came over towards the court. There were 8 boys ranging from probably 11 to 15. They were dressed in shorts and t-shirts, and the oldest was carrying a basketball.

The oldest boy introduced himself as Todd and gave us a warm smile. He said that he was surprised to see some other kids at the campground during the middle of the week. Sean explained that we were just here on vacation for the week, and that the three of us had just been out skating for the morning. The conversation continued and Todd told us that the eight of them lived here during the summer with either their parents or grandparents. They usually hung out together and were looking to play some basketball this morning. They asked us if they could use the court and even invited Sean and Scott to play. Sean replied, "Thanks for the invitation, but we really aren't dressed for a game of basketball, but you can have the court anyway." He said, looking down at his skates. It was then that I realized that Sean and Scott didn't have shoes on like I did. Todd nodded and thanked Sean for yielding the court. Then he had an idea.

"Hey how about you guys come back this after noon, and we could have a roller hockey game?" Todd offered. "It will be nice to have some new players." Sean nodded. "Okay, I think we can manage that, but what about my sister Jennifer here?" They had almost forgotten about me, but in an instant all eyes shifted to me, and Sean threw a glance my way. It was then that I realized that I was still handcuffed in front of me. My face lit up beat red with embarrassment, I was glad that my helmet helped to hide it. "She can play too if she wants to" Todd replied, "By the way, why is she handcuffed?" Scott burst his way into the conversation and began to explain how we like to play games involving tying each other up from time to time. He also explained that I had wanted to see what it was like to attempt to skate with my hands cuffed together. Todd just showed me a strange shrug and told us to come back around 1:00 for the game. He also suggested that Scott add more skating pads for the game and that he would bring the sticks.

Afterwards, we waved goodbye to our new friends and skated back to the campsite where Mary had lunch waiting for us. (Scott removed the handcuffs before we left and put them back in his pouch.) When we arrived, lunch was ready and we consumed it quickly because of the appetite we had worked up during the morning. Mary inquired about our plans for the afternoon, and Sean filled her in that we were going to play hockey at the basketball court with Todd and his friends. She said it was okay as long as we were careful and that we were back in time for dinner. She told Sean to make sure that the others took it easy on me because of my young age. I told her that I would be careful and she finally gave her approval. After lunch, we went back outside, leaving Mary to clean up the mess. She didn't mind, besides we were in a hurry to make it back in time for the game. Scott reluctantly added the rest of his skating pads, but only after Sean threatened to leave him behind if he didn't. With that, we skated off to the basketball court to begin the game.

It took us about 15 minutes of skating at a reasonable pace to reach the court. However, as we got closer to the court, I was beginning to have cold feet about playing a game of hockey with kids almost twice my own age. When we arrived, Todd and several of the other kids were already they’re waiting. They were all dressed in inline skates and had on helmets and pads. I looked down at the toy skates that I was wearing and finally decided that this was going to be too ruff of a game for me. I announced to Sean and Todd that I wanted to just watch the game rather than play in it. He told me to take a seat over on a bench by the side of the court and to just watch the game from there. I skated over to the bench and had a seat on it. Todd explained that it would be a few minutes before the others would arrive and that they should warm up before the game began. They skated around a little and each took a few practice shots at the two garbage cans that would serve as the goals in the game.

I watched them for a while and took off my helmet because I was sitting. After a short while, I got bored with waiting for the game to start and I stood up and began skating a little ways down the sidewalk to pass the time while I waited for the others to arrive. When Sean saw what I was doing, he put his stick down and skated over to me. "Where are you going Jennifer, I thought you wanted to watch the game?" I replied that I did and I was just waiting for it to start. Then Scott came over to see what was going on. "You can skate around a little if you want to Jen, but I want you on the bench during the game so, I don't have to worry about you wandering off" Sean explained. "Also, you know the rules, you aren't allowed to skate without a helmet." I had completely forgotten that I had taken it off on the bench. "Yeah Jen" Scott chimed in teasingly, "perhaps we should tie you up so that you cannot get up during the game." He said it jokingly as he patted the hip pack he had brought from earlier. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was just kidding, but then I thought to myself that it would give me something to do during the game. "Why don't you" I replied, "that way I would have to sit still and I could pay better attention to your playing."

Scott smiled; "You really like doing this don't you Jennifer?" I nodded and smiled back. "Right this way my fair lady" he said jokingly as he bowed pointing at the bench. I skated back over to the bench and sat down, Scott followed close behind me. Sean just shook his head and went over to see how Todd was coming on organizing the game. Todd told Sean that everyone other than Michael was here and that they were going to start picking teams soon. Sean explained that Scott would be right over and that he was just helping his sister get "situated" for the game.

Meanwhile, over on the bench I had seated myself and Scott was unpacking the rope from his pack. He had six coils of white cotton clothesline each between 10 and 20 feet in length. He asked me how securely I wanted to be tied up. I replied that I didn't want to be able to move at all, in case the game got boring. Scott came around behind me holding a piece of cord about 12 feet in length and asked me to place my hands behind my back. He asked Sean if he would come over and help with my hands. I folded my hands behind me in an X pattern at the center of my lower back. Sean proceeded to do a double square-lashing tie of my hands with both horizontal and vertical wrappings around my crossed wrists. (He did it the same way he did in the second part of the story.) I loved it when he did my hands this way, because I never managed to escape from it and I couldn't bring my hands to the front. Next, Sean came around to the front of the bench; and much to my dismay, he removed my roller skates from my feet. "Sorry Jen, but I don't want you to fall if you try to stand up because you have wheels under your feet." He explained. He told Scott that he could take it from there.

I leaned forward on the bench and tested the security of the ropes. I loved the way this felt because I knew I couldn't escape, but I still like to put up a struggle. Scott told me he agreed with Sean about the skates, then he asked me whether or not I wanted my pads off too. I shook my head and explained that I thought they would make it harder to escape because they tightened up my joints. "Fine with me, it’s your afternoon" he said. He bent down and began tying my ankles together with another short piece of rope. He tied them together with several loops and cinched the tie off in the middle. I squealed a little as the ropes tightened and dug snuggly into my bare skin. Scott asked if the ropes were too tight, but I told him that they were just right. "Well, then Jennifer, now that you’re secure, do you also want to be gagged so that we don't have to listen too your complaints?" I replied that I did.

Scott took one of the handkerchiefs that he had brought and wadded it up into a small ball. Then, he told me to open wide. I suddenly realized that my mouth guard was still in and that I couldn't remove it without the use of my hands. I was about to ask him to take it out when he cut me off by stuffing the rolled up handkerchief in my mouth. Then he proceeded to tie a knot in the center of a rolled up second one. He inserted the knotted part into my mouth and tied it off snuggly behind my head. This forced the balled up handkerchief to be pushed farther into my mouth. Then, Scott took his third handkerchief and tied it securely over top of the second one to secure it even tighter to my face. I tested the gag, but between the mouth guard and the three handkerchiefs, my ability to speak had been reduced to a muffled whisper of an uninterruptible grunt. Scott asked if I wanted any more ropes and I nodded. He proceeded to use the longest piece to tie my arms to my sides and another 10-ft piece to reinforce my legs at the knees. When Scott tied my knees, he always did it right over the kneecap and directly behind the joint. I was glad that my kneepads were on, because they prevented the rope from digging in behind my knees.

About that time, another boy, maybe about 12 or 13, was coming over to the court caring a cardboard box with him. Sean looked at Todd with a blank expression. "Ski goggles" Todd explained, "We usually wear them when we play in case a puck comes aiming at the face. We have plenty, because Michael's father works at a plant that manufactures them and gets them for free. Your sister should probably wear a set of them too if she is going to sit so close to the court. Especially because she is tied up and can't block them if they come her way." Todd said as he looked over at me with a look of pity. Sean nodded in agreement and went over to get a set of goggles for me. Then, he came over and placed them on my head. He tightened up the strap so that they wouldn't come loose, even if I tried to remove them. I tried to protest, but I was bound and silenced, so I just let him put them on me without a fuss. Scott asked me if I wanted to be tied up any more than I was and I nodded. I had seen Sean tie up Scott in a position I had never been tied and I thought this was a good opportunity to try it.

I tried to stand up on my tied legs, but I fell forward and landed in a kneeling position. Thankfully I was wearing kneepads and they semi broke my short fall. I didn't know the name of the position, but I hope that if I showed it to Scott that he would tie me in it. I fell forward onto my stomach and then I bent my legs at the knees bringing my bound ankles up to my tied wrists. Scott caught onto the cue at one and asked me if I wanted to be "hogtied". I nodded hoping that was the name of the way Sean tied him up; I wanted him to tie my feet to my hands behind my back. Scott took the last piece of rope and wrapped it several times between my wrists and ankles. Then he took the tail and cocooned the loops by wrapping it around the eight inches of ropes connecting my hands and feet. He finished by knotting it off in front of my legs we outside the reach of my fingers. "Better?" Scott asked/ I nodded. Good, now for one finishing touch.

Scott walked back over to the bench and picked up my helmet. He knelt down and held it up to my face. I began to moan into my gag and tried to squirm away, but it was useless as tightly as I was restrained. I didn't want to wear my helmet all afternoon tied up like I was. "Sorry Jen, but its for your own good" he said as he placed the helmet over my head. He was careful to position it, so that it didn't reposition the goggles or my gag. Then he tightened the chinstrap as snuggly as he could, just to annoy me, and went off to join the other. The helmet really added to my discomfort, because it drew the goggles tighter to my face and it tightened the gag significantly. Secondly it wrapped tightly around my face. Usually I only did the chinstrap snuggly, but Scott had done it very tightly. Also, the goggles covered the majority of my open face, so there really wasn't much room for heat to escape around my head. I shook me head to see if the helmet would come loose, but the chinstrap tight under my jaw told me that I wouldn't be able to remove it without help or freeing my hands. The hogtie pretty much guaranteed the impossibility of the latter, so I decided to switch my attention to the game and trying to struggle against the ropes. This was the first time I was hogtied and I was beginning to wonder if I could get out of it.

Sean and Scott were on selected to be on the same team as Michael, Todd, and another boy named Sam. The game began on neutral ground with a face off. However, after the other team took control of the puck, they scored without too much effort. Next, Sean gained control of the puck and took a shot, but it was intercepted by the other team's goalie. his fashion continued for what seemed like forever to me, but it was probably on 10 to 15 minutes and the score was 4 to 0. Time seemed to pass really slowly when I was hogtied on the ground. With the game turning one sided, I decided to divert my attention from it and focus on trying to get out of my predicament. Which was a matter easier said than done.

I began by struggling and pulling against the ropes as hard as I could to see if the would allow me any slack. I also wanted to test the current limitations on my movements. I found out that both options turned out pretty bleak. Whenever, Sean tied my hands in this fashion, it was always impossible to reposition them more than a few inches from their starting location in the middle of my back. The fact that my legs were bound and anchored to my hands on compounded my problem. Next, I tried to see if my hands could reach any of the knots, but this also proved impossible. Scott and Sean had made sure that the knots were well out of the reach of my straining fingers. I struggled, squirmed, rolled around and moaned into my gag, but I couldn't really make any positive progress against the hogtie.

After about 20 minutes, the game came to a short break as Todd called a time out. Everyone looked like they were tired from giving the game all that they had. Still, I think I was the most exhausted of everyone from trying to roll around in the hogtie. Sean took a minute to skate over and check on me. He asked me if I wanted to be untied yet, and I nodded in response. Being hogtied was fun for a little while, but I didn't want to stay this way much longer. My arms and legs were already becoming sore from the tension on them. Sean leaned over and untied the rope connecting my feet to my hands. Then he helped me to sit up and took off my helmet, which I was grateful for. He proceeded to remove my gag and let me spit the wadded up handkerchief out of my mouth.

"Thanks Sean, it was getting a little stuffy in there" I said. "You’re welcome sis" he replied. I asked Sean if he would help me back up onto the bench. He went around behind me and lifted me upward by the waist and sat me on the bench on the side of the court. "Do you want me to untie you the rest of the way?" Sean asked. "We could use your help in the game; we are really getting creamed here." He offered. I contemplated his request; they were really losing at 5 to 2. "Todd already said you could join our team Jen, it would help to even things up a little. "All right, I'll play" I replied. Sean called Scott and the rest of his team over to help with securing my release. It only took them a few moments and I was finally free of my ropes. Todd said they needed to get back to the game and that I could join in when I was ready.

I took a couple of minutes to get the circulation restored in my sore arms and legs. Then, I leaned over and picked up my skates. I strapped them back on over my sandals and grabbed my helmet off the bench. Next, I picked up the stick that Todd had left for me next to the bench and skated onto the court ready for my first attempt at joining the game. We continued the game for the next hour and a half or so. Most of the older boys were rough and bumped into each other trying to gain control of the puck. However, they were careful to make sure that they didn't push me down or risk hitting me hard. Sean had made it clear that they were to take it easy on me. It took me a while to catch onto the strategy used to play the game. But I got the hang of it after a while and really started to have a good time.

The game continued late until the middle of the afternoon. I even managed to score two goals on my own, which improved our score. Still, when the game was ended around 3 or 4 (I forget which) we lost the game 15 to 12. Scott, Sean, and I still had a good time, and we even made some new friends that we played with until later in the week. Todd told us that they were going swimming tomorrow afternoon, and that we were welcome to join them. Sean said that he would have to see what Mary had to say about it, but he thought it looked like a hopeful possibility. With that we parted company and skated back to camp. Scott collected the supplies that he used to tie me of course.

When we got back to camp, Mary asked us if we had fun that afternoon. We told her that we had a good time and the specifics of the game. Sean relayed the request to swim tomorrow and Mary said it was fine with her as long as she could go with us. We agreed. We changed out of our skating pads and skates and washed up for dinner. We were going to do a cook out with hotdogs that evening and Mary already had the fire built and burning brightly. We ate a full dinner, and afterwards we planned to spend the evening sitting around the fire and talking about tomorrow’s plans and maybe even share a ghost story. It had been a day full of tie up games. I liked playing them with my siblings, because they were interesting and offered new surprising experiences.

I think this is a good place to end part 4 of this story. I will continue to write about my experiences on the camping trip. My stories have been well received on this site so far. I still have a couple of other experiences from that camping trip to share. I was tied up again later that night during the stories, and again in the mourning during the swimming session. I wasn't tied up in the water or anywhere near it, but it was still a neat experience. So, it looks like it will take me at least two more installments to finish this collection of stories.

I am sorry for taking so long to put part three up and this part up. However, they are more that 15 pages together and it takes a long time to type this much from memory. One of the main things that I am getting feedback from on this site is that everyone likes the level of detail I put into my stories. I prefer to write out everything this way because I think it makes the story more real and interesting. It will likely be a week or so until part 5 is done. Also, I have many other stories from growing up and I am debating whether or not to share them here when I am done with this series. I wanted to use this set of stories to see how they would be received and whether people on this site enjoyed my writing style. So far, all the comments I have received had been encouraging.

I think some thanks are do to a few people here. First, I would like to thank my brother Scott for encouraging me to place these here. He thinks I am a better writer than he is and I have to agree. We both enjoy reading this site. Secondly, I would like to thank Canuck for operating and maintaining this great site. I would also like to thank him for allowing me to post my stories and offering to place them in the archive for me. Finally, I would like to thank all of you for keeping your comments. Keep them coming. Until next time,

Jennifer
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hello again everybody, I am grateful for all the comments from part four of the story. I guess that everyone wants me to continue to post my other stories. I guess I will share a few of them with you later, but first I want to finish my camping story. This section takes place after the skating incident on the second day of the camping trip. I hope you all enjoy it.

After we finished dinner and the cookout, we gathered our chairs around remains of the small cook fire from dinner. Mary asked Sean and Scott if they would go up to the front office and buy another bundle of wood the feed the fire for the rest of tonight. Sean replied that he was willing to go as long as Mary supplied the money. Mary nodded and handed the two of them five dollars and told them to bring her back the change. Sean said that he and Scott would be back as soon as they could and that we should get set up while they were gone. With that, they took off down the main road towards the office to buy firewood.

The sky was still well lit with the bright summer sun. It would be a few hours before stars would blanket the sky and about 45 minutes before Scott and Sean would return. Mary began her duties by arranging the remainder of the fire and built it up with the wood we had on hand. I set about organizing the chairs around the fire so we could focus our attention on whoever told the ghost stories that night. Sean was pretty good at telling ghost stories; he always managed to scare Scott and me. He even managed to get Mary to jump once in a while but I think that she was just pretending for the rest of us. Yet, Mary was by far the best scary storyteller of the group. When she spoke she always grabbed everyone's attention. She knew how to drive fear into us and bring the stories to life back using several creative hand motions and props. Last year she scared me so much that I ran all the way to my tent, so that I wouldn't have to hear the rest of the story.

Mary was over cleaning up the grill from supper now that it had cooled down. "Jennifer, why don't you get ready for bed now? That way we you won't interrupt the stories later.” she suggested. I replied that I thought it was a good idea since I wasn't doing anything else at the moment and the boys wouldn't be back for a while. I went into the camper, and took a short shower. We didn't have much hot water because of the water heater was small, so I had to take a quick shower to save water for Mary and Sean later that night. After I got out of the shower, I came out wrapped in a towel to find that Mary had set out my pajamas for me. They were a two piece set of yellow cotton pajamas. The pants had an elastic waistband and the cuffs were open and loose around the ankles. The shirt had long sleeves with similar loose cuffs at the wrists. It had a collar that wrapped around my neck and buttoned with several large buttons down the front. I changed into my pajamas and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and added the hair ribbons that I wore to bed. They were yellow and matched my pajamas.

I liked these pajamas, because they didn't look like typical kid pajamas. I thought they made me look more grown up and I liked them because Mary had gotten them for me on my last birthday. She had found a set of them for herself at a store while she was off at college. Usually, Mary wore nightgowns to bed; this was the first set of pajamas with pants and a shirt she had worn for a while. When she came home for a weekend, I told her that I thought they made her look nice. About two weeks later when she was back at school, she returned to the store because she needed to stock up on food. When she got there, she saw the same set of pajamas, available in children sizes. She told me later that she just couldn't resist getting them for me. So, we had a set of pajamas that matched and I liked them because they made me feel like I was older. The final accent I added to the outfit was a sleep mask that matched my jammies. I put it on so that it rested on my forehead just above my eyes.

Mary came into the camper and said "Well, Jen it looks like you’re already for bed. I though those pj's would be better than your sleeper because its going to be a warm night." I told her that I agreed and strapped my sandals back on over my bare feet. "Let's get finish getting set up outside. The boys will be back in about 20 minutes or so and we want to be ready when they get here." We went back outside and Mary helped me reposition the chair so the smoke from the fire wouldn't blow on us. The sunny sky from the day was beginning to give way to the twilight of dusk as the sun sank lower in the western sky. It would be dark in an hour and the sky was perfectly clear. It would be a great night for stargazing with a nearly full moon, the perfect atmosphere for a scary story. I seated myself lazily in my camp chair and waited for the boys to return. Mary said she needed to get something for the story and headed into the camper.

I watched the dwindling fire burn for the next minute or two and shifted my eyes to the sky watching the sun sinking towards the horizon. When I looked back down, Mary had returned from the camper and seated herself in the camp chair next to me. "Jennifer, I hope your ready to get scared tonight, I have a new story that I worked out." she offered. "Is it really scary?" I asked. Mary nodded. "I'll try my best to stay through it; hopefully I won't run to the tent like last year." Mary asked me if I was sure that I would be determined to stay for the whole story. I responded that I wanted to stay for the whole story no matter what it took this year. The expression on Mary's face changes slowly, she gave me one of those you asked for it big sister smiles. "Well then Jen, I think I can help you with that request." She said with a low tone to her voice. I swallowed a large gulp of air hard clearing my throat; I think I knew what she had in mind.

Mary reached into the pocket of her blue jeans and removed her hand holding several coils of white cotton clothesline. "Well Jennifer, from the experiences you told me about from today, it seems that you don't mind being tied up." Mary stated. I told her that I didn't mind and that I kind of enjoyed it. "Then perhaps I should tie you up for the story, that way you cannot leave no matter how scary it gets." She suggested. I replied I thought it was a great idea and that we should get started before the boys got back with the firewood. Mary nodded and walked over to where I was seated uncoiling one bundle of rope as she came. She asked me to stand up and put my hands together. I rose turning my back to here and crossed my wrists behind me. "Would you rather have your hands in front of you Jennifer?" Mary asked. I shook my head "I prefer them behind me, because it's harder to move and it just more secure." I added. "Besides, if my hands are behind me I can't unite my feet." I explained. "Good point." Mary admitted.

Mary worked the rope in several coils around my wrists in the horizontal direction. Then she pulled all of them tight. Next, she wrapped my crossed wrists with several vertical loops to tighten the tie down. Then she tightened everything down and knotted it off on top of the vertical loops. I let out a light squeal as the ropes snugged up and dug into my bare skin. Then Mary brought the two ends of the rope around my waist and knotted them off snuggly in front of me. This drew my hands tight against my lower back. Mary lifted me into my camp chair and had me sit as far back as I could on the seat. From here, my knees were just short of the end of the seat and my legs hung a few inches off the ground. I tested the bonds on my wrists. While they weren't as elaborate as Sean's double square lashing, they were very effective. I attempted to pull my arms apart and bent them at opposite angles to create slack in the ropes. My efforts didn't yield any. I found that I could move my wrist a few inches left or right along the tummy rope, but there was no way that I could bring them to my front. Mary had pinned my hands securely behind my back.

Mary came around the front of my chair and kneeled on the ground in front of me. She took hold of my sandaled feet and crossed them at the ankle. Then, she proceeded to tie them in a similar fashion to my hands; beginning with horizontal loops and tightening them down with a few vertical turns. I asked her why she was tying my feet criss cross. "So that you cannot hop away if you get scared" she said. I told her that it was a good idea. I let out a loud screech as Mary drew the ropes very tightly against my bare ankles. "Too tight Jen?" She asked. I replied that they were fine that the ropes had just caught me off guard when she tightened them. I tested the ropes on my ankles and found they held just as well as my wrists. This position offered more security than just tying the legs parallel did. Finally, Mary finished the tie off by wrapping a few loops around my waist. They secured me to the chair like a seat belt. "There, that should hold you." Mary teased.

I spent the next few minutes struggling testing my ropes to the best of my limits. After a few minutes, I was satisfied I wasn't getting out of this without help. So there I sat in my camp chair, in my pajamas and sandals, bound hand and foot. It was really comforting and peaceful when I quit struggling and began to look around at the fire and the nature around the campground. I just accepted that I couldn't move and relaxed, waiting for Sean and Scott to return.

Then, Mary snuck up behind me and brought her hands around my front. She pulled my pajama top up a little exposing my tummy and they she began to tickle me a little. Mary tickled me playfully to the point that I began to giggle and squirm against my ropes. She knew right where I was ticklish and there wasn't anything I could do to guard my front bound as I was. She never did it very hard because she didn't want to hurt me. This continued for a few minutes and then I pleaded with her to stop. She ceased the tickling and took a seat in the chair next to me. Then we talked for a few more minutes about how the game went today while we waited for the boys to return. I was having a good time talking despite the ropes on my hands and feet. I enjoyed this situation, because it gave me some time to be alone with my older sister without my brothers. I had really missed her since she had started college.

A few minutes later, Scott and Sean returned with the wood and gave Mary the change. They explained that the wood was heavier than they thought it would be and that they had to stop several times to rest on the way back. They were surprised to see me tied up in my pajamas and inquired to Mary for the reason. She explained that she wanted a 'captive' audience for her ghost story. I told them I wanted to sit though the whole thing no matter what. "You really are a scary cat, but it looks like you can't run away and hide, because your all tied up and can't move" Scott teased. "Oh yeah? I bet that you will be more scared than I am you chicken" I responded. The conversation between Scott and myself escalated into a full-blown name calling and shouting contest over the next few minutes. Neither of us was willing to yield the point of who was more scared than the other was. But, I was about to learn a valuable lesson about my situation. 'Never pick a fight with your brother when you are tied up'.

Scott decided that he had enough of arguing with me and decided to put a stop to it there and then. He opened his hip pack from earlier in the day and pulled out two handkerchiefs. He took the first one and rolled it up into a long strip and tied a double knot in the center of it. He rolled the second one into a ball and then he started to walk towards me. "Jennifer, you really don't know when to keep quiet. We'll just have to do something about that won't we now? Open please.” Scott instructed. I closed my mouth hard and shook my head no, I didn't mind being tied up for the story but I didn't want a gag. Scott circled and approached from the side of my chair to avoid risking a kick from my tied legs. He walked up and pushed the balled up handkerchief against my closed mouth, which I refused to open for him. He responded by pinching my nose shut so that I would have to breathe through my mouth. I held my breath for about thirty seconds before I finally had to open my mouth to get a breath of air. Scott put the first handkerchief in and pushed it back in my mouth.

Then he forced the knot into the front of my mouth before I could spit the first one out. He released his hold on my nose to free up his other hand. He took hold of the two ends of the handkerchief and worked them snuggly around the sides of my face to the back of my head. He held them there with one hand while he worked the knot a little bit deeper between my teeth. Then he pulled the gag tight and knotted it securely behind my head. “There we go, that should keep you quiet for a while now shouldn’t it.” I shot a look of disdain over at my brother and offered a couple of choice names that were inaudible through the gag. All they did was confirm Scott's observation of my silence. All I could manage through the gag were a few muffled grunts. I knew at this point I couldn't get free or talk. So, I decided to sit back and enjoy my predicament.

"Well Jennifer, are you ready to get scared?" Scott teased. "It looks like you don't have a whole lot of choice in the matter." Sean offered a quiet smile my way and turned looking at Scott. Then he shifted his attention over to Mary and asked, "Is your story really going to be scary tonight?" She replied that she would try her best. "Well then" Sean said looking over at my brother, "perhaps we should make sure you have a captive audience." It took Scott a minute to put two and two together from the looks Mary and Sean were giving him. Scott looked up with a blank stare in his eyes as Sean's suggestion hit him. Sean rushed over and grabbed a hold of him and told Mary to get some of the rope out of Scott's hip pouch.

Scott put up a pretty good struggle, but Sean was almost twice his size. Between Sean and Mary, they managed to work Scott onto the ground on his chest. Sean pulled his arms behind his back and crossed his wrists. He held them in place while Mary tied them together similarly to the way I was tied up. Then, Sean pinned his legs while Mary tied them securely together at the ankle. They combined in a joint effort and lifted Scott off the ground and into his camp chair. He struggled for a few minutes and realized the same thing that I had earlier. There was no change of escaping from his rope. I laughed into the gag and gave him a smirk as best as I could.

The setting sun was finishing its daily cycle behind the darkening horizon. The light from the fire was beginning to share dominance with the stars and the bright moon glowing overhead. It was almost the end of twilight, but I knew Mary would wait just a few more minutes before the story. I was beginning to shiver with anticipation of the coming story. I knew that my ropes would keep me present for all of it. Mary waited another quarter of an hour or so as the fire worked down the two logs that she had recently added to it. She waited until the firelight was a low cackle and the evening sounds of the crickets had set firmly in. She rose and cleared her throat to prepare the story. Sean rose and moved silently towards me.

(I don't remember the whole story, and even if I did I don't think it would be feasible to include it here. It took Mary about half an hour to tell it, which means it would fill at least 10 pages on its own. So, I will summarize it here.)

Sean walked over to me and looked down. "Do you want me to take the gag out Jen?" He whispered. I thought for a moment and shook my head no. Sean nodded silently and returned to his seat as Mary drew her first breath. Scott relaxed his struggles accepting his fate and asked Mary if she was ready to start her story. "It was a dark and stormy night" Mary began. She went on about a story where six friends went camping deep in the woods. The story continued to build through its opening over the next few minutes. About 10 minutes later, I was beginning to get a little stiff from sitting all tied up. I shifted around in my ropes and readjusted my position slightly. Mary was beginning to introduce the monster, which was a cross between a swamp monster and an ax murderer. It scared me really well at the age of 8. I was scared enough that I began to struggle against my ropes looking for a way out.

As the story continued to build up, I began to feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end. When Mary reached the high point of the story, I screamed from fear as the thing finished off the rest of the campers. Of course, the gag prevented me from vocalizing my fear very well. Then Mary brought the story to a typical closing where the creature was never found and still haunts the woods to this very day. I was scared and relieved at the same time that the story was finally over. Sean came over to my chair and looked down at me. He leaned over behind my head and untied the gag that Scott had left there. I winced a sigh of relief as it came loose and worked the second handkerchief out of my mouth with my tongue. It fell a few feet with a plop to my lap.

"Jennifer, how are you holding up?" Sean asked with look of concern in his eye. To be honest, I was getting a little stiff from being tied up for over an hour. The ropes had worked their way into my bare skin and I was beginning to get a little sore. "I think I am ready to be untied now" I admitted. Scott nodded and went around to the rear of my chair. He undid the rope that held my lap down like a seat belt and asked me to lean forward. I slid forward on my seat and Sean leaned down over the back. It took him a few minutes, but he finally released the ropes securing my hands. I brought them to the front and began to rub the circulation back into them. Sean came around to my front and undid my feet, which I also rubbed after my wrists. I had enjoyed being tied up during Mary's story, but I was glad to finally be free of the ropes.

I glanced over at Mary who was busy letting Scott out of his ropes. I continued to stretch my sore limbs and work the circulation back into them. It was getting darker and I was beginning to get tired. Scott joined me in working the circulation back into his arms and legs. Sean threw another log onto the fire and we focused our attention on it. The four of us just sat there for a moment and watched the fire and the night sky. Then we moved into conversation about the events of today and the plans for tomorrow. This was the most time I had ever spent tied up in one day up to this point in my life. For a while we just sat up and talked cheerfully around the campfire. Shortly thereafter, we said good night and went to bed.

Well, that concludes the fifth part of my story, I still have one more incident where I got tied up on the trip that I would like to share. It happened the next day during swimming with Todd and his friends. I wasn't tied up in the water, but it was still worth mentioning. This will be the last story in this set, something I am sure some of you will be sorry to hear. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. But don't worry I have quite a few other stories from when I was a kid and I hope to post some of them on this site.

Originally, I was a little worried about how my stories would be recited on this site, but the feedback has been good. I thought some of my experiences were a little weird, compared to what I have read elsewhere on the site. I am glad that everyone enjoys them. I will continue to post more stories after this series concludes. As always, I appreciate comments on the stories. I have quite a few other stories that I would consider sharing here, but I don't have many other groups quite this long. Well, until next time.

Jennifer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic