Jennifer : 07 - Winter Vacation at Grams (Both Genders)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 07 - Winter Vacation at Grams (Both Genders)

Post by Soraka »

Jennifer's stories
07 - Winter Vacation at Grams
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Hello again everyone, its Jennifer as usual. I thought I would let everyone know that I am still alive and ready to post some more stories here. I have another smaller series of experiences that I would like to share with all of you. These stories took place during my winter vacation when I was 9 (my birthday is in November) at my grandparent’s house with some of my cousins. Let me know what you think. Here we go.

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. (especially not me) ...The children were nestled all SNUG in their beds while the waiting morning hung over their heads. Okay bad start, but I couldn't resist. It was Christmas morning the year that I was nine years old. We were on winter break from school and had just started our second week. Our School started a few days early and didn't let out till the second week of June. But we got several other perks, like being able to take three weeks off at the holidays beginning the week before Christmas to the week after new years. My family had a tradition that every year we would celebrate Christmas morning at home and then we would drive to my father's parents farm in Pennsylvania for dinner that evening. Then we would stay there for a few days with our cousins and extended family. Little did I know that it would be a holiday for tie up games with them.

I had fallen asleep late Christmas Eve after we got home from the evening church service. I hadn't fallen asleep until around 10:00, which was past my usual bedtime. I looked over at the clock on the dresser, as I opened my eyes for the first time that morning. It showed that it was still a little before six. It was a tradition in our house that we didn't open presents until around eight o'clock. I sighed in disappointment and rolled back over on my side closing my eyes again. Still, I couldn't sleep a wink that morning. I was too excited with anticipation of the presents. I was warmly dressed against the cold December cold. In addition to my blankets, I was dressed in a blue fleece footed sleeper with a snowflake print on it. Additionally, I was wearing a pink nightgown that went down to my ankles with a lacy trim around the neck and wrists. Finally, I had on a pair of white slippers that looked somewhat like ballet slippers. They were low cut and had a strap that ran over the center of the foot to secure them.

I waited anxiously for 8:00 to arrive, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't sleep at all. I was just too excited with the matter that we would be opening presents in a little under two hours. About 10 minutes later, Scott woke up because he had to use the bathroom. He climbed down from the top bunk and left the room. He came back about 5 minutes later. "Good morning Jen, what's wrong can't sleep?" he whispered. I nodded and explained that I was just too anxious about opening presents to go back to sleep. I told him that I had to sneak out for just a peek. Scott shook his head, "You really shouldn't, you know that mom and dad will be mad if you get up too early." "I know." I replied, but I couldn't help it. "We'll just have to fix this for you" he said. Scott walked over to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer. He took out two short pieces of rope and walked over to me.

"Jennifer, could you turn around please" he instructed. I sat up and turned around, I needed something to take my mind off the presents in the living room. I put my crossed my wrists behind my back and Scott began to wrap them horizontally with five or six loops of rope. Then he made a couple of vertical turns and knotted it off in the middle above my wrists. Then he continued and began to bind my legs at the ankles with the other remaining piece of rope. He looped it around my legs a few times and cinched it off before knotting it. “There we go, that should hold you for a while at least he said.” With that, he turned the light back off and climbed back into bed to sleep until 8.

I rolled onto my stomach and squirmed against the ropes that bound my hands and feet. They were snug, but not all that tight or elaborate. I probably could have escaped by bringing my hands to my front if I really wanted to, but I decided to just leave them alone. I struggled for a few minutes and then I relaxed my efforts and fixed my eyes on the clock on the dresser. I assumed Scott would let me out a little before it was time to go get presents, which left me about 45 minutes tied up. Eventually, I must have dozed off, for a little bit despite the ropes, because the next thing I remember was waking up to my mother's voice. "Merry Christmas, time to wake up.” I opened my eyes and looked over at the door to see my mother standing there with a surprised look on her face. I glanced over at the clock and it was about 7:30.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise; it looks like you'll have to sleep in for once Jennifer." she said jokingly. "I hope you weren't tied up all night, were you?" I shook my head no, and explained that Scott had added the ropes to keep me from sneaking out about an hour ago. She gave me a quiet smile and walked over to where I was laying on the bed. She reached down and undid the knot securing my hands and untied them. Well, were going to get started a little early this year so come to the living room when you’re ready. I began to work on the ropes around my ankles. My mother stood up and shook Scott gently awake. "Time to get up and open presents sleepyhead,” she whispered. Scott sat up and yawned and rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. Then he slowly climbed out of bed and headed for the door. He looked my way to see if I had been untied remembering an hour ago. I was already sitting up coiling the ropes on my bed. Then I got up and followed him out the door.

(Our parents never really treated our games as weird or anything. I guess they assumed that they were a phase Scott and I were going through and would grow out of. Sean and Mary had played similar games when they were younger. So, they left it at that. They never really participated directly in them other that allowing them to occur. They allowed us to keep rope around the house and they had gotten us each a set of handcuffs last year as a joke present. Sometimes my mom would untie me if she found me bound, but our parents never really initiated the situation.)

We got to the living room to find the rest of the family already assembled for the morning. Sean and Mary were seated on the sofa and my father was in the easy chair on the left side of the sofa. Mary was dressed in a white night gown wearing a blue robe over it. Sean and Scott were each wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt. I took a seat on the other high-backed padded chair across the way from my father. Scott seated himself on the floor in front of the coffee table. My mom went over to the tree and began to pass out the presents to the rest of the group. Scott and I got a fair number of smaller packages, while Sean got a five or six around the same size. Mary only got two packages this year and they weren't very big. Our parents exchanged their usual gifts as well as the things we got them from our school shop and a few things from Mary that turned out to be college sweatshirts.

We went around in a circle opening a present each in turn by age. Sean got a new portable CD player and quite a few CD's. Scott and I both got clothes and a few toys. He also got a few new games for his play station and I got my first game boy that year with a game. I had asked for one for a while, but my parents had put off buying one until now. Mary received a few gift certificates that she could shop with down where she went to school. The other package was a portable computer that my parents had gotten for her. She was really surprised and thanked them for it. It took us about an hour to work our way around through the presents and we had a good time doing it. We flashed a few smiles around the room and wished each other a Merry Christmas. We knew that we would be leaving in a few hours for our grandparent's farm. It took roughly 4 to 5 hours to get there depending on the weather and traffic.

"Hang on, I still have one more surprise,” my mom said. My mother went over to the closet over by the door and opened it and rummaged through the top shelf removing two more presents. The first two were about the size of a shoebox and the others were a little smaller but still square in shape. They were all wrapped in shiny red wrapping paper. My mom came over and gave one of them to Scott and the other to me. "I picked this out especially for you Jennifer, go ahead and open it." she said. "Start with the big one", Sean offered. We tore the wrapping paper away excitedly. Underneath was a box that said in big bold letters "Men's Work Boots size 12". Scott and I stared over at my mom with a look of strange curiosity. "Um gee ... thanks I guess" I offered sarcastically, reading the box. "I needed a big box Jennifer, and that one was the closest size that I had available" she said "Open it up".

I opened the box slowly wondering what it contained. When I saw its contents, they were even more confusing than the label on the box. The box contained what appeared to be a wad of seat belts and two small rectangular pieces with a zipper on each side of them. Scott looked up and said "What in the h___ is this?" "It's a safety harness for in the car Scott." My mother explained. "I found out about them online on a message board about a month ago when Jennifer asked me if they made car seats for bigger kids." I thought back to about 5 weeks ago just after I turned 9 and had outgrown the booster seat I was in. Up to this point in my life, I had always ridden in a car seat that later became a booster seat for an older kid. It began with a safety harness for when you were four to seven and then switched to a booster seat afterwards. There was a time on a camping trip where I got tied up in it in our camper. (See A long camping trip part 2) Anyway, Scott had also brought the old harness that went with it and managed to squeeze me into it. It was weird, but it still fit me up last summer. I had gone back to wearing it up until to about two weeks before my birthday when I had outgrown the seat altogether.

I liked the way it felt because it reminded me of being tied up by forcing me to sit still and upright. I told my mom that I felt safer with it than just a seat belt, so she let me where it until I outgrew it. About a week later, I had asked my mother if they made car seats for bigger kids, and she told me she didn't think so but she would try to find out. I guess she had found something pretty close online. I set the first mess of seat belts down on the sofa and found a second one in the bottom that had one long belt with four little belts coming off of it that ended in clips. I picked them up and looked them over trying to figure out how they work. "How does it work mom?" I asked, giving up staring at it. "Here, I'll show you if you want, but you need to take off your nightgown first, otherwise it probably won't fit you." I stood up and pulled the nightgown off over my head, I was getting pretty warm with two layers of pajamas on anyway. This left me dress in my sleeper and slippers.

My mom came over and grabbed the seat belt with the four little ones coming off of it. "This goes around the back of the seat in the van" she said. My mom demonstrated by wrapping the long belt around the chair I had been sitting in. Then she came around and buckled the belt behind the chair and tightened it up snuggly. Then she pulled it down so two of the shorter belts were at the back of the chair seat and the other two were about two thirds of the way up. My mother gave the main belt a pull to make sure it was tight against the chair back. "Now" she said, "the main harness goes onto your body and attaches you to this belt on the back of the seat." She picked up the main harness and attempted to fasten it to me over my pajamas. I will describe it as best I can.

It was burgundy in color and the webbing was about the width of a normal car seat belt. It began at my waist with a standard belt that looped around me just above my hips. The waist belt had two metal D rings located on each side at the hips that were fixed in place on the vest. The harness also had two shoulder straps that came up over my shoulders and connected to the front and back of the lap strap. The shoulder straps each had an embedded D ring at the top of their arch and a sliding clip to adjust them. My mother tightened the shoulder straps down to fit me snuggly. It also had a strap that came around just under my armpits and wrapped around connecting in the back and to both shoulder straps in the front. They all came together in the back where the center of the shoulder straps connected in the small of my back with a zipper to close the harness. Finally, it had two smaller inch thick straps that were sewn in near the D rings in the back. They came up between my legs and met in the front; where they buckled with a fatex buckle. When fastened, they snugged the harness tightly down against my body.

(I did some research and learned a few weeks ago that a company called EZ-on made it. They specialize in school bus restraints but they make similar products for family cars. If you want to see what it looked like, their site is here but this was several years ago. http://www.ezonpro.com )

I could see why I had to remove my nightgown, there was no way the leg straps would fasten over a gown that went down to my ankles. My mom picked me up and seated me against the back of the chair where the securement belt was. She took each of the clips on the smaller belts and attached them to the D rings on the lap and shoulder straps. "There we go Jen, what do you think." I pulled against the belts hard and wiggled around a little. But, the straps held me tightly in place and forced me to sit up straight. I tried sliding my arms and legs around a little, but there was no way I could wiggle out of the harness. I jerked forward hard, but the harness held me securely against the back of the chair. I had to admit, it proved to be very secure and completely escape proof. The best part was that it closed in the back, which meant I couldn't get out. I told my mom that it was perfect and that I liked it quite a bit. "I figured you would Jennifer" she replied. "When I saw them online, I thought it was exactly what you wanted and I liked it because it looked safe." My parents were very safety conscious.

I sat there strapped securely to the living room chair; I was the immediate attention of everyone in the room. My mom explained that the two rectangles with the zippers were to expand the harness in the back as I got older or added winter clothing. Scott looked less enthusiastic than I did about the whole idea. He was still ten at the time and probably thought it made him look childish. However, the next gift changed his mind slightly. My mom handed me the second package which, I had almost forgotten about. I opened it up and found a smaller box that contained another interesting accessory. It contained a set of two small loops of seat belts each about 3 inches in length with a fatex buckle to close them and another attached strap with a clip on it. I stared at them curiously and then I looked up at my mom. "Wrist straps," she commented, "I know you guys play tie up quite a bit, and I thought why not when I saw them. Mary gave me the idea when she told me how well behaved you were tied up in the camper last summer. Do you want to try them out?" she asked.

She came over and wrapped one of the loops around my left wrist and secured it with the buckle. She repeated the process on my right hand, then she clipped them to the D rings on the lap part of the harness. I pulled against them to test the limits of my new confinement, but they held pretty tight. My arms were now pinned at my sides and allowed only an inch or so of movement. The straps hugged my wrists tightly and prevented my hands from touching or doubling back to unclip the straps. Now I really couldn't move my upper body at all. Scott looked over at me as I struggled unavailing against the straps. "Nice touch mom," he offered as he looked down at his own set. Scott's harness was identical to mine except they were brown in color. I guess they color-coded the sizes. He thanked mom for the present and said he would wait until the ride down to try it out. My mom came over to let me out, but I asked if I could stay like this a little longer. She nodded, "Until breakfast if you want to, in about half an hour". She also explained that the hand straps were just for a fun joke and she didn't really expect us to wear them in the car.

Sean stood up and walked over examining the seat belts I was secured with. "That's pretty neat Jen." He offered with a quiet smile. "It's too bad they don't make them in my size" he joked with a snicker. I laughed in agreement with the idea of my teenage brother all strapped in like I was in a car. "Actually" my mother trailed off; "they do make them in teenage and adult sizes. Would you wear one if I got you one?" she asked. Sean looked at her for a moment and realized that she was serious. He thought about it for a minute and gave his reply. “Sure, why not.” As long as it’s just for family trips" he offered. I guess that Sean like this kind of stuff even at his age. I shouldn't have been surprised, he still wore safety pads when he skated and he even wore a helmet when he went sledding in the winter. However, what happened next really surprised me. My mom went over to the closet and pulled out a brown cardboard box.

"I ordered one for you too," she explained. "I didn't want to give it to you until I knew how you would react. If you thought it was too childish I thought I would just return it, but if you’re serious here you go." Sean looked at the box in front of him as if he was having second thoughts. But, then he opened it and looked at the harness inside. It was the same as mine and Scott's except it was bigger. It was also black in color and didn't have the straps that go between the legs on it. My mom explained that the leg straps only came on the smaller sizes, but she could order him some if he wanted. He shook his head and said it was fine as it was. Mary made an affirmative bid that she didn't think she wanted one. I stayed in the harness until breakfast when Mary came over and let me out so we could eat. Overall, it was a pretty interesting morning.

After we ate, we all took some time to bathe, change our clothes, and get ready for the next few days that we would spend at our grandparents. My dad put our bags and toys in the back of the van and got the seat belts that secured the harnesses in place in the van. While we got ready, Scott and I talked about what we wanted to do while we rode down. Originally, I had planned to play my game boy, but Scott suggested that I try my new present instead. He offered that he would if I would for the ride down. I said okay to the idea and we ran it by our mother. She said it was fine and that she would look forward to a peaceful ride down for a change. So, I went to my room to finish getting ready to go. I packed my game boy instead of taking it in the car with me. It was a very cold morning out at only 10 degrees, but I was dressed well for the weather.

My base layer consisted of a T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Next I added a blue sweater with long sleeves and a picture of Rudolph on it over the shirt. I was wearing a pair of white socks and a pair of black T-strap Mary Jane dress shoes with a flat bottom. Next, I added my outer layer to the outfit. I had a pink one-piece snowsuit that covered me from head to toe. It was bulky and closed with a zipper that ran up the front from my waist to my chin. It also had snaps that closed over the zipper to keep the cold out and a belt to snug it up at the waist. It had an attached hood that had a drawstring to secure it. Also, the wrists and ankles had cuffs that you could snug up with a strip of Velcro. Overall, it was very bulky and warm, perfect for playing in the snow or a long car ride without much heat reaching the back. I also had on a wool stocking cap under the hood and a set of earmuffs. My hands were also covered with two layers of mittens. The first was a set of fleece mittens to keep my hands warm. I covered them with an outer layer of waterproof mittens with extended cuffs to keep my hands dry. I had Sean help me Velcro the snowsuit cuffs overtop of them. I was well bundled up, but it was necessary.

When I went out to the van, my mom was there loading the last of the cousin's presents into the car. She told me we would be leaving in about 10 minutes and asked if I was ready to go. I told her that I was and asked if she could help me into the new harness because of my mittens. She helped me into the harness and secured it snuggly to my body. It was really a tight fit with the snowsuit underneath it. I asked her if she could do my hands too and she replied that if I really wanted her to she would. I told her that I did and she wrapped the straps around my mittens and secured them to my sides. About this time, Scott and Sean came out ready to load up. Scott was dressed similarly to me except he only had a coat on and was wearing tennis shoes. Both of them were already in the vests. My mom asked Sean if he would help us while she went inside to get dad and a few more things. Sean said he would and she went back to the house.

Sean helped me into the back seat of the van. I was seated next to the wall opposite the side door. Sean removed the mittens he was wearing and secured my harness at the four clips. Scott climbed in on the seat next too me, and Sean went to secure him as well, but he told him to wait a minute. Scott asked me if I was comfortable, and if I wanted to be a little more secured for the trip. I told him I was fine, but I didn't care if he added a little more restraint, after all I was secured to the seat and my hands were already off limits. He reached into his coat pocket and produced my set of handcuffs. He bent down and secured them around my ankles just below the cuffs on the snowsuit and locked them in place. This effectively immobilized my feet. Then he reached into his other pocket and pulled out a large wadded up handkerchief. He asked me to open my mouth, which I did. Then he stuffed it inside and filled up my mouth. Finally, he took a scarf out of his pocket and wrapped it over my mouth and around my head three times before knotting it off. He made sure not to cover my nose, and I could still breathe through my mouth anyway. But I was still gagged very effectively and no one would be the wiser.

Then, Scott pulled out another handkerchief and added it to his own mouth and secured it with a scarf. Next, he took out his pair of handcuffs and connected his feet at the ankles with them. Finally, he put his fleece mittens back on and sat down on the seat on the opposite side. Sean clipped him into the seat and then secured his hands with the wrist straps. Then Sean sat down and secured himself to the seat in front of us with the four clips. Then he reapplied his green waterproof mittens to his hands and waited for our parents to return. I guess I will mention that Sean was dressed in a green winter snowsuit and tennis shoes. He sat there and folded his hands neatly on his lap. We just sat and waited for about five minutes until our parents came out and joined us. The finished packing and boarded the van. My father would be driving and my mother sat in the front passenger seat. Mary would be driving down separately.

I sat in the back seat pretty still because of the wrist straps and handcuffs on my feet. Sean and our parents talked quite a bit on the ride down, but I couldn't really hear what they were saying. After all, I was sitting in the back seat and I had on earmuffs, hat and my hood. Not that it really mattered, because I couldn't talk anyway. The scarf wasn't all that tight, but in combination with the hood that was neatly secured with a bow it worked. I couldn't work the handkerchief out of my mouth at all. I spent most of my time looking out the window at the scenery because there really wasn't anything else to do. From time to time I would struggle or reposition myself a little, but it was nearly impossible to move. We stopped twice, once for lunch and the second for a bathroom break at a rest stop. Both times it took an extra 10 minutes just to get us out and back in, but my parents didn't mind because it was the quietest we had ever been in the car for them. Even though Scott and I were only two feet apart, there was absolutely nothing we would do to annoy each other.

After lunch, Scott and I decided not to have the handkerchiefs back in because they hurt the jaw after a while. But we still had the scarves and pretended that we couldn't talk. At the second stop, Scott decided he wanted his hands and feet free for the last hour of the ride. My mom said that the quiet was nice while it lasted, but she thought we would get tired of it sooner or later. I still wanted to wear mine for the last hour of the ride, which I was allowed to do. My mom told Scott that if he bothered me he would regret it. That seemed to do the trick because he didn't bother me at all. At one point my nose started to itch from the scarf right below it. I asked Scott if he could get it and he reached over and scratched it with his mitten hand for me.

I had to admit that it was a peaceful and interesting ride. The wrist straps were designed for long-term wear and I hardly felt them through the snowsuit and mittens unless I pulled hard against them. Overall, it was a comfortable ride down to my grandparents’ house. I'll share more on this in the next installment.

I guess I should wrap this one up around here. I have already put more time in than I originally intended to. Oh well, I ended up wearing the harness in the car until I was about 14 years old. My mom bought me the next size up twice in there as well. Scott wore one until he was 12 and once in a long while afterwards. Sean gave his up when he started driving. They were just part of my growing up that I remember in conjunction with tie up games. I guess our parents were a little over protective, which is not always a bad thing. I wore mine on the school bus for a couple of years as well until I got to junior high. Our mom let us wear the wrist straps from time to time in the car. But only if we were going on a long trip and only if we wanted to. She never forced us to if we didn't want to. I never really considered it tie up gear, unless my hands were strapped. It was fun once in a while, but I certainly didn't want them tied down all the time.

As for Sean, he was always a good older brother to Scott and me. I asked him about it recently and he told me he put up with all this safety stuff for three reasons. First, he did it because it reminded him of when he was a younger kid and he missed that. When Mary moved to college, he lost his favorite sibling to play and joke around with. Secondly, he wore safety stuff because it was what he was used to growing up and he just felt better with it. Finally, he did it to set a good example for Scott and me. When Mary left, we became the kids that he played with most and our parents made sure we were safe. Sean put up with it because it helped to shorten our age gap. For example, because he wore the harness that our mother got him, Scott and I didn't feel like little kids compared to him because we did. We just accepted it as part of life.

I have a few other incidents where I got tied up using the harness in the car. However, they aren't as memorable or well suited as this one. Still, if you guys want to hear them let me know and I will take some time and put them together. I didn't know if this was appropriate for this forum, because most of the stories here involve using ropes more than things like this. Still, I thought it was something different to share with you guys and it didn't contain any inappropriate material. So, I posted it anyway. Let me know what you think. I'll continue the series later. I've decided that I will just bounce around a bit. I will finish my camping stories later. In a week or two. I am just deciding whether to include a particular incident or not in part six. There is nothing inappropriate with it; I just don't think it will add that much to the story for the space I have to waste telling it.

Jennifer

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hello again, I am continuing with the second story in my series from my winter vacation at my grandparents farm. I need to point out one thing before I begin this story. While I was at our grandparents, we stayed there with some of our extended family. One of my aunts and uncles were there along with my grandparents. However, they really aren't relevant to any of the stories I am adding here, so I will omit their names for now. The important thing I need to add is that several of our cousins stayed with us during the week as well. They were Tom 13, Kyle 12, and Lucy 8. They were sibling similar to the four of us and they had been involved in our games from time to time. In fact, this was the group that we began playing tie up game with in the first place. My first tie up experience was on this farm with my cousins here when I was six. I will post it sometime if you guys are interested. But I thought I would let you all know that our cousins were already in on the games before I posted the story.

. . . . . . . . . . .

It was early on the second day of our stay for the week. I think it was a little after seven thirty, but the three of us had woken up early that morning. Lucy, Kyle and myself were the three early risers of the group and most of the other children were still sleeping. The three of us had all gotten up around six and changed out of our pajamas for the day. Each of us had gone downstairs in turn over a half hour period to find out that my aunt and grandmother were already in the kitchen making breakfast for anyone who decided to come down. My grandparents were farmers and usually got up at about 5:30 in the morning to deal with the animals. So, I wasn't surprised to see them awake at this hour. My aunt was just an early riser, unlike the rest or my family who would probably sleep in until 9:00. My grandmother made breakfast for the four of us anyway and we talked over breakfast about what we wanted to do for the morning.

Our grandmother and aunt suggested that we go play in the hayloft of my grandfather's barn up on the hill. She explained that it was full of hay bales and that we could go climbing around in the hay if we wanted to after breakfast. We did this from time to time and it was one of our favorite activities on the farm. So, after breakfast the three of us got dressed for the weather so we could hike to the barn and play there. Kyle was charged with keeping an eye on Lucy and me, but it really wasn't all that big of a deal. Besides, our grandfather would be in the lower part of the barn if we needed an adult for some reason. We did this quite often when we were on the farm, but it was always a fun time.

. . . . . . . . . .

Back to the present time in the story. I just wanted to let you know who was with me in the story and why they were there. We arrived at the barn outside in the cold. We walked in the lower entrance and wished our grandfather a good morning as he was there feeding the cows and horse. He bid a good morning and inquired the purpose of our visit to the barn at such an early hour of the day. We explained that we were going up to the hayloft to climb around on the bales of hay. He just smiled and told us to have a good time. With that, we went over to the far wall of the barn and climbed the rickety old stairs up to the hayloft where we would be playing for the morning. I guess I will take a moment here to describe my cousins and how we were dressed for the morning.

My cousin Kyle was 12 and about average height for his age at the time of the story. He had green eyes and brown hair that he wore shortcut and uncombed. That morning, he was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt that had a sports logo that I don't remember. He also had on black tennis shoes. For the walk out, he had added his blue winter coat. He had brought gloves with him, but he didn't wear them because it was only a five-minute walk from the house to the barn. Lucy was tall for her age, she was almost as big as I was despite the year difference in our age. She had green eyes like her brother and long black hair that she kept tied back in a ponytail behind her head. She was dressed in overalls made of blue jean material and boots. She had on a red sweatshirt underneath them and had also worn her coat out to the barn. She also had on a hat and mittens that she had worn to until we got to the barn.

I was also dressed in a set of overalls and a sweatshirt. I was also wearing a set of T-strap Mary Janes with a flat bottom that I had brought with me in my stuff. For the trip out to the barn, I had worn my pink one-piece snowsuit over my clothes. I really didn't need the snow pants part for the walk over, but the suit was a one piece and I hadn't brought a second winter coat so I had to wear it. I also had on two pairs of mittens to keep my hands warm. The bottom layer was fleece and the top layer was a waterproof with long cuffs that kept my hands dry in the snow. They were tucked in and secured with the Velcro cuffs that tightened up the wrists and ankles of my snowsuit. I had my hood up, but I wasn't wearing a winter hat or the earmuffs from the first part of the story. I was also carrying a backpack over my right shoulder.

When we got upstairs, Kyle walked over to the wall and turned on the light in the corner. The loft was filled from floor to ceiling with bales of hay that were stacked in piles looking like stair steps. It was the perfect place to climb and play on a cold winter morning. The barn was heated below and some of the heat had reached the upper floor. It was also out of the wind, but it was still about 45 degrees in the hayloft. Kyle removed his coat and hung it on a nail protruding from the wall. Lucy followed his lead removing her coat and mittens. I had to ask Kyle for help with removing my snowsuit. When I had double mittens on, I had a hard time removing them without external help. It was just too difficult to work the Velcro cuffs without the use of my fingers. Anyway I got out of my snowsuit and hung it up on the wall of the barn by the hood. I took a seat on one of the closest hay bales and opened the backpack that I had brought with me for the trip.

"What's in the bag Jennifer?" Kyle asked. I explained that it was some gear that I had brought for climbing around in the hay. I looked down into the bag that contained the safety gear that I wore when I went skating. I had brought it to the farm for ice skating or sledding if I wanted it. But, I had thought of it when I came out here and decided that a little added safety wouldn't be a bad thing. Kyle gave me a weird look, but he just shrugged. "Whatever makes you happy Jennifer” he offered. Lucy was interested by the idea and watched as I got dressed for the climb. I added a set of elbow and kneepads on over the sweatshirt and overalls. Then I took out my set of wrist guards and strapped them on over my hands. Finally, I added the full-face helmet I wore when I skated. It covered my ears and came down around in from where it covered my lower face from the top of my mouth down to my chin. It bucked with a chinstrap that I drew up tightly under my jaw. "All set", I explained.

Lucy told me that I had a good idea, but she didn't want to wear pads herself while we were up here. Kyle thought it was a silly idea, but he let it go at that. I told them that I just felt safer this way. Anyway, we started climbing about on the hay bales that ran from one end of the massive barn to the other. We did several different activities that morning. After we were tired of just climbing, we played tag for a while in the hayloft. It was a pretty fair match up, but I had a hard time keeping up with Kyle because of my size and the pads. It was a great time and we played for about an hour before our grandfather came up to see what was going on. He just smiled and loaded a few bales of hay down a chute so he could use them downstairs, and told us to have fun. He told us that he would be fixing the fence outside of the barn if we needed him.

About this time in the morning, Lucy noticed that she was starting to get cold. "Jennifer," she asked "I need a time out, it’s getting pretty cold up here and I am going to go put my coat back on." It was still pretty cold up top despite our running around I had to admit it was pretty nippy up there myself. After all, it was only about 45 degrees up in the hayloft, which was far from warm. "That's fine Lucy, go ahead and get your coat if you want to." Kyle added,interrupting our conversation. "I am getting pretty cold too," I commented. Lucy and I went over to the wall where we had left her coat and my snowsuit. Lucy picked up her coat and zipped it up in the front, then she added the hat she had worn outside earlier. "That's much better,” she added.

I lifted my snowsuit off of the wall and unzipped it in the front. Then I worked it on over my legs up to my waist. Then I leaned over and tightened up the ankle cuffs snug against my legs. Then, I slid my arms into the bulky sleeves and zipped it up in the front. Then I fastened the snaps over the zipper and pulled the hood up over my helmet. Finally, I tightened the waist belt and buckled it and pulled the strings on my hood tight and knotted them in a bow under my chin. I was now effectively sealed in my snowsuit, but I was starting to warm up again and I was glad to have it. y hands were still a little numb, so I decided that I was going to put my mittens back on as well. I unstrapped the wrist guards around my wrists and removed them.

I started with my fleece mittens, which I put over my hands. Then I picked the wrist guards back up and slid them on over top of the mittens. It took some effort, but I managed to refasten the three straps on each of them and secure them overtop of the mittens. Then I looked down at the waterproof mittens that usually formed my second layer. I doubted that I could get them on over the wrist guards without some help. "Lucy, could you give me a hand with these?" I asked looking down at the pink waterproof mittens. Lucy nodded and came over to lend me a hand. She held the cuff of the mittens open while I worked my hands inside. It was a tight fit over the wrist guards, but at least my hands would stay warm. I asked Lucy if she would tighten down the cuffs on the sleeves over the mittens. Again, she nodded and worked the Velcro on my wrists tight, sealing my hands in warm and snug.

I tried flexing my fingers a little, but I found it hard to move my hands in the bulk waterproof mittens. I could probably still grab an object or use my hands climb around in the hay; but I didn't think I would be able to get out of the snowsuit on my own. We walked around a little more in the hayloft and looked for something to do. We were starting to get bored with just climbing around. "I have an idea if you girls want to. Something that will make this a little more interesting," Kyle offered. Lucy and I looked over at with a stare of curiosity, then we looked at each other to for a suggestion on how to answer. "All right" I offered, "what do you want to do?" Lucy nodded in agreement with my response to Kyle's proposal. "Follow me." he instructed as he began to walk over to the corner of the hayloft. We followed behind him in close step.

Kyle led us over to the corner where there was a large pile of twine in various lengths spread out on the floor. I had a feeling I knew where this was going. "What exactly do you have in mind?" I asked Kyle. "We could try climbing around with our hands tied together in front of us." he suggested. "And who is going to be the ones tied up?" I asked. "After all, one of us would have to tie the other two up." Kyle answered, "We could all be if you want to. You see Jennifer, if you and Lucy tie me first, I am pretty sure that I could still tie you to up with my hands done in front of me." I thought his idea over for a moment. Personally, I thought it was a neat idea and I wanted to give it a try. I told Kyle that it was fine with me and then I looked over at Lucy to see if she was game. She gave an affirmative response and we prepared to get started.

I told Kyle that there was only one problem with his idea, as I looked down at my hands. I told him that the mittens made it very hard to use my fingers at the moment, and that I didn't think I could do a good job tying him up. "I'll do it then." Lucy interrupted. She reached down into the pile and took a piece of twine maybe 8 to 9 feet in length. Kyle put his hands together in front of him with the wrists touching parallel. Lucy tied one end off on Kyle's left wrist and began to wrap the ropes around his hands. She did something interesting though, she wrapped the ropes around his wrist in a figure 8 pattern; so, they made an X where they crossed in the middle. Kyle explained that it made it harder to slip the hands out than if they were just wrapped. Lucy finished off the tie by cinching the ropes off over the middle of the X and knotted it off underneath the tie. Kyle flexed his hands against the tie and struggled for a minute without any progress. It was apparent that Lucy knew what she was doing, because Kyle wasn't getting out of that without help. She gave him a shy little smile.

"I've been practicing on how to tie knots" she explained. "Nice job Lucy," I commented, "could you do my hands too?" She nodded, "I can probably do a better job than Kyle with his hands tied." she offered. "Jennifer, put your hands to together." she ordered. I was curious to see just how good Lucy was a tying. I walked over and turned my back to her. Then, I brought my mittens together in the small of my back with the wrist touching parallel. Lucy gave me a curious look; but she just shrugged and set to work binding my hands with a piece of twine about 10 feet in length. She wrapped my hands with the same figure 8 pattern that she had used on Kyle and worked the rope around my mitten wrists. She had left Kyle a little slack in the ropes, so that the twine wouldn't dig into his wrists. However, she gave me no such luxury. Lucy drew the twine as tight as she could with each turn of the rope. Then she cinched it off quite snuggly around the center and double knotted the ends overtop of the tie.

"I didn't think you would mind, with as well as your hands were covered. Besides, it looks like you really don't want to be able to escape because you wanted your hands behind your back." Lucy stated as she bent down to pick up another piece of rope. I smiled and tried pulling against the twine to check its security. I really couldn't feel the ropes through the two layers of mittens and the wrist guards unless I pulled against them hard. I leaned forward and pulled my arms up and down against each other. All I got for my trouble was the sound of the plastic coating on my mittens rubbing together as I struggled against the ropes. The ropes were very tight and secure. They weren't coming off of my hands without external help. I watched as Kyle bound Lucy's hands together in front of her similar to the way that his were. She squirmed against the ropes to confirm their security and nodded at a job well done.

We resumed our climbing through the hay for a little while. We tried to play follow the leader, but I had too hard of a time with my hands tied behind me. I really couldn't use them to balance very well, which slowed me down and forced me to take my time. After what seemed like 20 minutes, Kyle commented that he was starting to get cold too and told us he wanted to put his coat on. Lucy offered to untie him, but he told her that he could get out on his own. Kyle brought his hands up to his mouth and used his teeth to loosen the knot securing his hands. It took him a few minutes, but he was free with a little effort and went over to retrieve his coat. Lucy did a similar performance and freed her hands from their front bonds in a few moments. "It was fun to try Kyle, but I prefer to have my hands free. It’s a lot harder to climb around with them tied." Lucy commented.

I debated trying to free myself by slipping my hands under my legs to the front. I attempted to slide my legs through, but the snowsuit proved too bulky for me to bring my hands to the front. I twisted my mittens against each other to see if that would yield any slack, but as before it was a fruitless effort. Lucy came over and watched me struggle against the twine while Kyle put his coat back on. When it was zipped, he walked over and joined his sister in watching my struggles. "Do you want to be untied Jennifer?" Kyle offered. I considered his offer and shook my head. "Not really, I think its neat to be tied up, and this one is really hard to get out of." I replied. "You really did a good job with my hands Lucy." Lucy giggled, "well then Kyle, maybe we really make sure that she cannot escape?" "Good ideal Lucy," Kyle responded, "what do you think Jen?" "It sounds fun to me, when do we get started?"

The three of us walked back over to the large pile of bailing twine in the corner. "We'll make sure that you’re secure Jennifer." Kyle offered. He told me to sit down on a nearby pile of loose hay on the floor. I seated myself with my legs out in front of me. The hay was soft and about 8 to 10 inches thick covering the floor. Kyle came over with several long pieces of twine and I could already tell this was going to be secure. He started by tying my ankles parallel together with the familiar figure 8 patter of rope. He drew the rope tight with each turn and I let out a little squeal as the cord dug in around my ankles. He finished that part of the tie by cinching it off securely and knotted it. Meanwhile, Lucy was beginning to work on my hands a little better. She took shorter length of twine and folded it in half at the center forming a loose loop. Then she wrapped the loop around the center of my hands and pulled the ends through pulling it tight. Next, she wrapped the two ends of the twine around my waist and knotted them together in front of me. This pinned my hands to my lower back.

Kyle moved farther up my legs and bound them together at the knees. He used the same figure 8 since he had on my ankles, but he did it behind the knee joint this time. This pinned my legs even tighter together and made it difficult to struggle against the ropes. Lucy continued her efforts on securing my arms behind my back. She had taken several piece of twine and knotted their ends together in order to form a single piece almost 70 to 80 ft in length. She tied one end to my left arm just below the shoulder and began wrapping it securely around my upper arms. This secured my arms even more tightly to my torso. Now I really couldn't move. "Well, that should do it for now Jennifer." Kyle commented as he pushed me gently onto my back into the hay.

I rolled onto my side and started to struggle against the twine securing my arms and legs. It was drawn very tightly against my small body and offered almost no slack for my efforts. I tried twisting my wrists and arms back and forth, but they stayed securely behind my back. The upper arm ropes pinned my arms and took most of the leverage away from my wrists. The tie on the knees similarly made it difficult to apply force at the ankle tie. I rolled around in my snowsuit as I squirmed against the ropes binding me. It was very bulky and made it difficult to struggle in the first place. I was rolling around in the soft hay trying everything I could to gain some slack in the ropes, but I wasn't getting anywhere at all. It was great; I was having a fun time all tied up with my cousins in the hayloft.

Kyle and Lucy just took a seat on a near by bale of hay and watched me roll around and struggle in the hay. Their eyes stayed locked on my attempt to free myself from their efforts. After a few minutes I had to stop rolling and struggling to catch my breath. I was starting to get a little warm from all the moving around. "You really shouldn't try so hard Jen, you'll wear yourself out quickly if you keep up at this pace." Kyle said as he walked over towards me. "Could you help me take off my helmet." I asked. My face was getting a little hot and I couldn't get very deep breaths through the full-face helmet. Kyle knelt down and worked the chinstrap loose and gently removed it from my head. "Thanks" I offered, "It's a lot more comfortable with that off." "I can imagine" was his response.

"I think your moving around a little too much Jennifer,” he offered. "we’ll just have to do something about that won't we?" I gave him a shy little smile and told him I was having a great time here. Kyle bent down behind me and took out another piece of twine maybe two feet in length. He looped it around the cinches on my ankles and knotted it off. I had a strange idea I knew where this was going and I was right. He pulled on the remaining tail of the rope and forced my legs to bend back at the knee. Then Kyle took the remaining end and knotted it off between my hands securely hogtying me. He left me about 10 inches of slack between my limbs. It was enough to be securing, but not all that strict. "Just a finishing touch to make it a little harder." Kyle commented.

I gave the new rope a little tug and found it quite secure. I tried to roll from my side to my back, but it was much more difficult with my legs tied to my hands behind my back. It's amazing how much harder a little piece or rope can make it to move when it's tied like that. Eventually, I managed to roll onto my stomach, which was probably the most comfortable position I could get in the hogtie. I looked over my shoulder at the ropes and realized that I could reach the knot securing the hogtie rope to my feet with my hands. I reached back and tried to untie it, but my mitten hands made it impossible to work the knot loose. I always liked being tied up with mittens on, because they kind of tie up your fingers and make it very hard to untie knots. The ones I was wearing now were quite bulky and made escape almost impossible.

I continued my struggles for the next twenty minutes until I just decided to give up and accept this was escape proof. Kyle and Lucy let me stay tied for about 10 minutes after that, but then Kyle came over to me. "It looks like you’re stuck good Jennifer, do you want to be untied now?" he offered. I was already very hot from being tied up and struggling in the snowsuit. Also, my limbs were starting to get sore from this position. Especially because of the hogtie. I said it had been fun, but I was ready to be let out. Kyle nodded and reached into his pocket and removed a small pocketknife. He bent down and started to cut me free starting with my hands and arms. I yanked the mittens off of my hands and removed the wrist guards while Kyle cut the twine on my legs. It took him a few minutes to cut me loose completely.

Once I was free, I spent the next few minutes massaging my sore limbs to get the circulation back into them. "You really like this stuff don't you Jennifer?" Kyle asked me. I nodded and told him that I did this at home with Scott and Sean all the time. Kyle told me that he and Lucy did this at home a lot too. We spent the next half-hour sitting around as we shared some of our favorite experiences. About that time, our grandfather was calling us for lunch. Kyle asked me if I wanted to be tied up by him again this week and I told him it sounded like a neat idea to me. Lucy added that she wanted to be tied up too next time. It turned out that she was into this stuff almost as much as I was. I said it was fine with me and that I would look forward to it. We headed over to the house for lunch. Little did I know that it would be the very next evening.

Well, that about wraps up this portion of the story. I hope you all enjoyed it. There are two more parts to this story. The first is when I got tied up with Lucy the following evening and an incident from when we went sledding on the second to last day. However, I regret to inform all of you that it will be a while before I post any more stories on this board or my site. I am going through a big transition period in my life right now and I am afraid that it won't leave me much time to sit around and type out the stories. I hope you have enjoyed the ones that I have posted so far. It will be a several weeks before I am able to post again. Sorry for the situation, but that is just the way it is.

I have enjoyed my time posting stories on this board for all of you to read. From the comments I have received, it seems that my writing is well liked and my stories have gone over pretty well in general. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to give me some feedback on the stories. The comments were helpful in determining my direction for choosing to begin the second set of stories. I am sorry about the situation, but I am going though a major change in my life right now and I need time to adapt. I'm not in any trouble with anyone or my health, I am just making a transition in life and I don't know how it will affect my schedule or my ability to write. Rest assured, I am not going to disappear. I will leave my site up and continue to read this site from time to time. I will also post a comment here now and again, but I don't know if I will have time to continue writing stories or as many of them as I have been. Any comments would be welcome as always. Thanks everyone for your feedback this is a great community to be part of. A special thanks goes out to Canuck for hosting us here. Thanks for a great site!!!

Just a final thought, if you take all the stories I have posted so far, they total 43 pages in microsoft word typed single spaced in size 10 font. Not bad for a month and a half of postings. Take care all I will return.

Jennifer
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hi, its Jennifer again, and I am continuing my second series of stories this time. Just a fair warning, this is a really long one and it took me a good deal of time to type it all out. You will probably want to read it in a couple of sittings. A lot happened to me in this story and I wanted to share it all. I was originally going to split the story in half, but in the end I had it all typed out so I am just making one post of it. Lucy and I spent most of the night tied up in different ways, so I wanted to post it all as one story. I hope you all enjoy it.

The cold winter wind howled loudly outside the kitchen door of the old farmhouse. It was a cold December evening as the north wind scattered snowflakes in sheets just outside the walls. The seven of us sat nestled in a circle by the glowing fireplace in the family room. My aunt and uncle, parents and grandparents had already left together for the evening despite the nasty weather outside. It was a family tradition that they all went out together about halfway through the week during between the holidays. They had planned dinner at a nice restaurant in town, followed by a show. They also had other plans that would keep them out until the wee hours of the morning. It was rare for the extended family to be together, and they preferred to take advantage of it.

They had left the seven of us home for the evening. Mary and Scott being the oldest had been left to man the fort and watch the rest of us. Our parents told us that we could stay up as late as we wanted, as long as we minded Mary and didn't burn the house down. It was a little after six and we had already eaten an early supper that our grandmother had cooked and left on the stove for us. There were several conversations going on between us. Mary, Sean, and Tom were exchanging stories about home and school, and the remaining four of us were discussing what we got for Christmas and other things we liked to do. As the evening continued to progress, Kyle, Scott, Lucy, and I were getting bored with talking, and wanted to find something to do. We had already bathed earlier in the day after coming in from playing out in the snow, so most of the nightly routine was already done. Kyle asked Mary if the four of us could go and play upstairs, and she said it was fine if we didn't make a huge mess.

We headed upstairs together. The four of us had been sharing one of the guest’s rooms on the second floor. It had two beds, one that I shared with Lucy and one that Kyle slept in. Scott had a sleeping bag on the floor, which suited his need fine. The room also had two dressers that currently held our clothes and two lounging chairs with high backs and comfortable cushions. It also had an old TV that we watched with cable and everything. When we arrived, we took a few minutes and debated what we wanted to do with the remainder of the evening. A few different games were suggested and turned down by the group as a whole. Then, Kyle remembered his little proposal from in the barn yesterday. "Do you two still want to be tied up?" Kyle asked addressing Lucy and me. We looked at each other for a moment and smiled. "Yeah," Lucy replied "Sure,” I added. Scott looked at us with a blank stare, and then I remembered that he had missed our little episode in the hayloft. Kyle and I filled him in on what had happened. Once he was up to speed on the matter, Scott said he thought it would make for an interesting time, which made it unanimous.

I said it was fine with me, but I wanted a few minutes to change into my pajamas first. I explained that I would probably spend the rest of the night tied up, and I wanted to be comfortable for it. Lucy agreed with me and said she wanted to change too. The boys agreed to our little request and left the room. "Enjoy your last few minutes of freedom," Scott joked as he left the room closing the door behind him. Lucy and I shrugged as we walked over to the dresser to get our Pj's for the night. I opened the bottom drawer and removed one of the fleece footed blanket sleepers that I had brought. Lucy gave me a strange and curious look. "You still like to wear pajamas with the little built in feet Jennifer?" she asked. I replied that I did for a number of reasons, and that they were a good choice to be tied up in. "First, they're warm and have a tight fit to the body. Secondly, they were one piece, which meant that the pants wouldn't creep up the body and bunch up. Also, because they were one piece, it would keep the shirt part attached to the pants so it wouldn't ride up either. Next, the built in feet were attached to the ankles and wouldn't come off like a pair of slippers or socks during struggling. Also, they allowed you more movement of your legs than a nightgown and allowed ropes to be applied tighter to the body than normal pajamas." Finally, I explained that I just found them comfortable and felt safe in one.

Lucy gave me a sad look and told me she agreed with my reasoning. She explained that she had given them up when she was six in favor of normal pajamas and didn't have them anymore. "I have a couple of them with me, would you like to borrow one for tonight?" I offered. She said sure and I offered her my dark blue one with the snowflake prints on it. I was starting to outgrow it and I figured it had the best chance of fitting her. Lucy walked over to the closet and went inside to change. While she was gone, I slipped into my own sleeper. It was almost the same blue as the one I loaned Lucy, just without the snowflake print on it. I zipped it up and seated myself on the bed waiting for Lucy to change. A few minutes later, she emerged from the closet with a shy scared look on her face. The sleeper was on and zipped up snuggly covering her body with a layer of warm fleece. It was a snugger fit than I thought it would be. But, Lucy informed me it was comfortable and thanked me for letting her borrow it. She spun around in front of the mirror on the back of the door admiring her look.

Meanwhile, I pulled the bag of supplies that I had brought for just such an occasion. Scott and I had combined our ropes when we arrived. I opened the bags and began pulling out the coils of clothesline we usually used to tie each other up. Lucy turned over her eyes fixed as she watched me empty the bag. It also had several handkerchiefs, our two sets of handcuffs, and the wrist strap portions of the harnesses that Scott and I rode down in. Lucy looked at them curiously and inquired to the nature of their use. I explained how they secured the hands to the sides of the car safety harness that we had ridden down in. I walked over to our bed and pulled the bag out that contained the harnesses and the securement straps to show Lucy how they attached. My mother had removed them from the van and stowed them here so the rest of the adults could sit comfortably in the vehicle. She thought it was a neat idea for a Christmas present. About that time, I heard Scott's voice through the door asking if we were ready yet. I replied that we had already changed and they could come in now.

Scott saw that everything was already laid out and looked over at the two of us. "Well, Kyle it looks like we have a couple of prisoners in matching pajamas already to be tied up. By the way Jen, what are you doing with the car harnesses?” he asked. I explained that I was showing Lucy how the wrist straps worked. She replied that it looked pretty neat. "Would you like to give it a try?" Scott asked Lucy. She seemed pretty surprised by the offer and asked how were we going to be secured without a car. She made it clear she wasn't going outside in her pajamas. Scott laughed at the idea and informed her that he could probably attach the securement belts to the padded chairs in the room. Lucy replied that it sounded like a fun idea to her and that she would be willing to try. Scott suggested that I use my vest and that Lucy should wear his. Then he set to work attaching the securement belts to the backs of the chair with the metal clips located at the bottom near the seat and at shoulder height.

While he was doing that, I helped Lucy into Scott's vest and secured it in the back. I tightened it down as snug as it would go and by the time I fastened the crotch straps, it fit Lucy very tightly. I was surprised because of her small size, but it fit her like a glove and I started getting my own on. The harness was made of seatbelt material and had several straps. The first went around the waist and the next two went over the shoulder. It also had a belt that wrapped around the upper body just beneath the arms. They all came together and zipped tight in the back securing it to the body. Finally, it had double crotch straps that was sewn on in the back and buckled in the front with a fatex buckle. This kept it low, tight, and secure to the body when fastened. It also had four-D rings, two at the waist and two at the shoulder tops to clip to the securement belt. It felt quite tight and secure overtops of my jammies.

Once Lucy and I were in the harnesses, I took a set of the wrist straps and secured them to Lucy and my own wrists. They were basically a padded loop of seatbelt that closed around the wrists with a fatex buckle. The wrist straps had an attached clip that secured to the D-rings at the waist to prevent unwanted hand movement. I clipped Lucy's in place and secured my own left wrist. I asked Kyle if he could do my right, which he came over and did. Lucy tried pulling her hands against the straps, but she soon learned what I already knew. Our hands were secured, and we were now at the mercy of Scott and Kyle for the rest of the night. Lucy commented that it worked better than she thought it would and that it was hard to move her hands at all. Scott informed us that he was ready for us. We walked over and each took a seat in one of the padded chairs.

Scott clipped us both into the chair at the four points on the securement belts. This finished immobilizing our upper bodies to the chair. Lucy and I struggled against the harnesses. It felt neat to be strapped in tight with nowhere to go at all. Scott came over with two coils of clothesline and handed one to Kyle. Our brother's each uncoiled the ten-foot piece of rope and went to work on our legs. Scott tied my ankles together with a figure 8 pattern and cinched them off in the middle to tighten them down. He knotted it off and took the end of the rope and secured it to a cross bar under the chair. This pinned my pajama feet together and in place completely immobilizing me. Kyle did a similar job with Lucy's legs. Both of them stood back to admire their handwork, and watched us squirm around in the chairs. Scott asked if we wanted to be gagged, and I replied "Not yet, maybe later." With that, they left us to our struggles and turned on the TV.

Kyle selected a channel on the old dial of the television. I was a color set, but it was too old to have a remote control. He turned on an old movie and sat down with Scott to watch it. I don't remember what it was. I shifted my upper body around on the chair trying to get comfortable. I looked over at Lucy who was hard at work squirming against the harness trying to escape, but she wasn't making any progress at all. She tried pulling against the wrist straps with her hands and slouch trying to get some leverage and attempt to escape. It forced her to sit up straight and made it impossible to lean forward away from the seat. The leg straps kept the harness low on the body and prevented her from slipping out underneath it. The straps on her wrists were drawn tight and prevented her from moving her hands away from her sides. I sat back and admired her efforts and determination to get free.

I had already learned from my long car ride down that it was impossible to slip out of the harness or get the hands out of the wrist straps. They were designed to keep a child in place in a 50 mph crash, and the struggles of a nine year old girl couldn't compete with that. I shifted my upper body a little to become comfortable and looked down at the ropes around my pajama feet. Currently, my legs sat several inches tied together off the ground. The rope that went from their center cinches and attached them to the cross bar held secure. I couldn't move my feet upward for forward more than a few inches. The bonds themselves were tight and held my legs securely in place at the ankles. I tested their limits by running my legs against each other and pulling up and down. After a few minutes of struggling, I gave up and accepted my fate. I wasn't getting loose until Scott or Kyle untied me.

My eyes darted between the television screen and Lucy who seemed determined to escape. She struggled continuously until she was out of breath and had to rest. "You really should pace yourself, you know" I advised her. She nodded and both us switched our attention to the movie on the TV. It really wasn't something either of us would usually watch given a choice of programs; but then again we really didn't have a choice here. We both relaxed our efforts and watched the TV. After what seemed like forever, I gave a quick glance over to the clock on the wall. It was a little before 8 and we had been tied up for about 45 minutes. Lucy spoke up suddenly, "Kyle, I have to use the bathroom!" Kyle rose from his seat on the floor and looked at his sister. "Sure, no problem." He knelt down and went to work untying the ropes on her legs. Scott got up and undid the wrist straps and helped her out of the harness. Lucy raced down the hall towards the second floor bathroom.

"How about you Jennifer?" Scott asked. "I guess I could, besides, I would like a break from this." I replied. "Okay, take a few minutes then and when you two come back we can try something else okay." "All right", I replied. Scott and Kyle removed the harness and ropes around my ankles. I took a minute to massage my legs and arms to restore circulation. Then I padded down the hallway towards the bathroom. Lucy was coming back down the hallway done with her business. I told her that we were going to take a little break and continue with this after I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth for the night. She nodded and said she would go watch the movie with the boys until I returned. When I arrived at the bathroom, I entered and used it. I took a few minutes afterwards to brush my teeth and get a few sips of water. Afterwards, I returned to the room ready for the fun to continue.

When I arrived, the TV had been turned off and Lucy was sitting on the bed that we shared. Scott and Kyle were busy untangling the coils of clothesline on the floor of the room. Scott beckoned for me to come over and join them and I did. "Kyle has something special he wants to try with the two of you." Scott explained. Scott led me over to the bed and had me sit down next to Lucy who was a little unsure of what was to come. They had us sit in the center of the bed with our back against each other. Kyle climbed on the bed and knelt in front of me and Scott did the same in front of Lucy. Kyle told Lucy to sit still and let him tie her hands. Kyle took hold of Lucy's wrists and pulled her arms together behind her and wrapped them around my front. He pulled them together on top of my stomach and began coiling the clothesline around them. I watched as he used the familiar figure 8 pattern and cinched them off before knotting them on top of the coils of rope.

Meanwhile, Scott pulled my arms around Lucy and brought them together in front of her. He tied them together tightly similar to the way that Lucy's hands were bound. My left arm went over Lucy's and my right arm went under her. I looked down at how were tied together and it looked pretty secure. It was kind of like having your hands tied around a pole, but the other person's stomach served for the pole in this case. I had to admit it was a good idea. We both pulled and struggled against the bonds a little, but they held secure and our position made it hard to work the hands loose. Still, Scott and Kyle weren't quite done. They had each of us sit Indian style, with our legs tucked and folded. Kyle used two separate pieces of rope to secure each of my pajama feet to the opposite knee with several coils and a cinch. Scott repeated the tie on Lucy's ankles securing them in place. Then they stepped back to admire their handiwork.

"Well, you two have fun; we'll be back in about an hour to let you go. Just yell if you need anything." Kyle offered. With that, they left the room to see what was going on downstairs with the rest of the group. Lucy and I set about struggling against our predicament, but it did little good. Our arms were stretched far enough that it took most of the leverage out of the situation. Also, our legs being tied in a way that made it impossible to use them for leverage to lift ourselves up. The whole situation seemed pretty hopeless, and our struggles made the other person a little uncomfortable in the stomach region. I relaxed my efforts and decided to wait for them to return to release us. Lucy wasn't beaten so easily. She tried struggling and checked the limit of movement that the ropes allowed us to use. After a few minutes, "Jen, I think I found a way we can get out of this." She offered. She explained her idea to me and we set to work attempting our escape.

Lucy leaned forward as far as she could and pulled me backwards. She worked her arms up my front all the way in front of my face. Her plan was to see if I could untie her hands with my teeth the way you do your own in front of you. It took quite a bit of straining and struggling, but I finally managed to get hold of the knot with my mouth. I spent the next 8 or 9 minutes working it looks until I managed to untie it completely. I leaned forward hard pulling both of us into our previous position. I watched as Lucy used her fingertips to loosen the cinches in the center of the rope. After a little while, she managed to gain enough slack that she was able to pull her right arm free and bring her hands to her front. Next, she untied the rope on my hands and allowed me to free my hands. Then we both concentrated on freeing our own legs. Overall, it took about half an hour from when the boys left to get free.

Lucy and I stretched our sore limbs and worked the feeling back into them. I was glad to be loose from the rope and stretched my legs out to relax them. We sat there for a while and talked about some of the experiences where we had been tied up. From her stories, it seemed that Lucy was better at escaping than I was. She had gotten loose on a number of occasions, while I hardly ever managed to get a rope loose. Sean and Scott were too good with knots for me to escape very often. Besides, I preferred to stay tied up rather than escape in the first place. I liked the way ropes felt and escaping would ruin the mood for me I explained. Lucy on the other hand preferred to attempt to escape. She viewed these games as more of a challenge to get out of the rope rather than to stay secured. Either way, we both had a good time playing tie up during our child hood. The remaining half-hour passed quickly as we exchanged stories and opinions. Scott and Kyle soon returned to the room to find that we had foiled their efforts to tie us.

"How did you two get loose?" Scott asked with an exasperated look on his face. Lucy smiled and gave a curt reply. "We got tired of waiting for you to come back and untie us. So, we just decided to let ourselves out. You really didn't do that good of a job anyway." Kyle just looked a little annoyed and peevish. "Well, Scott I guess these two here think their first rate escape artist don't they?" Kyle offered with a quite smirk. "I guess we can't take it so easy on them can we now?” "Try your best we can get out of anything you can come up with." Lucy responded, issuing a bold challenge. Lucy was fun to be tied up with. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, but she had that bragging little sister mindset. The one problem was she didn't know when to shut her mouth. Kyle turned to Scott and whispered something in his ear that took a minute or two to explain. I stared at them and them but couldn't pick up on their conversation. I glanced over at the clock on the wall. It was about a quarter after nine and I could tell that we were in for a long night ahead.

Scott nodded accepting the plan and went over to the floor to pick up several pieces of clothesline. Kyle went after Lucy and her big annoying mouth. He came over and grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. Lucy put up a good struggle, but it was a pointless effort. Kyle was two and half of her and on the junior high wrestling team back in his hometown. It took him about 1 minute to have her pinned down on her back on his bed. He straddled over her using his knees to pin her sides still and he used his arms to hold her wrists down to the bed above her head. "Well Scott, she is not going anywhere for a while. Do you want to tie Jennifer up now or after we get Lucy?" He asked. Scott shrugged and walked over to where I was seated on the bed that Lucy and I shared for the week. "Jen, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I couldn't take either of them on if I wanted to, so I just told him to go ahead and get started.

"Jennifer, would you lay down please?" He asked. I responded by lying down on my back laying my arms at my sides with my legs straight out in front of me. Scott took the first rope of four that he had selected and looped it several times snuggly around my left wrist. Then he knotted it off on top of the wrist. He repeated the process on my right hand with a second separated piece of rope. Next, he pulled my left arm over my head towards the bedpost and pulled it tight putting tension between my arm and the bedpost. Then he tied off my right arm in the same fashion, so that my arms were stretched towards the headboard posts above my head. Scott proceeded to repeat the process around my pajama feet. Each leg got its own rope and was stretched to the corresponding bed pole on the footboard. Scott stood up and admired his handiwork. He went around visiting each of limbs once more to make sure they were stretched tight.

I pulled against the ropes a little to see how much I couldn't move. The ropes had me pulled almost out to my limits; I could shift my wrist or ankles about two inches in any direction, but that was all. Scott had left me enough slack to prevent circulation loss. I strained against the tie hard and it held well. Unlike the last one, there was no chance of escape this time. Scott left me to my struggles and went over to help Kyle secure Lucy. After another minute of struggling, I just gave up and laid still. There wasn't any point in straining my limbs against the ropes. I shifted my attention to Scott and Kyle who had begun binding Lucy. Kyle held her wrist while Scott bound them to the headboard like mine. Then they each took an ankle and anchored her legs to the footboard of the bed. Lucy struggled, but like me she soon learned it was useless.

"What do you think Scott?" Kyle asked as he stood back to admire their handiwork. Scott smiled; "Something's missing, after all we don't want them to bother the others downstairs." Kyle nodded in agreement and told Scott to leave it to him. Kyle walked over to the dresser and pulled out two pairs of white tube socks that were neatly folded. He tossed a pair over to Scott and told him to follow his lead. Kyle then proceeded to bunch up one of the socks into a ball. Then he took it and pushed it into the open end of the other sock. Next, he worked the balled up sock towards the center of the other one. Scott copied his movements and produced a similar item. Kyle gave us a smile and began walking over towards Lucy. "No . . . " was about all Lucy got out before balled up sock was thrust into her mouth. Scott came over and began working his into my mouth in a similar fashion.

Scott worked the balled up sock back into my mouth until it's front was plush with the front of my teeth. Then he took the two loose ends of the other sock containing the ball and wrapped them around my head. Then he knotted them off behind my head tightly with a double knot. I worked at the gag with my tongue to see if I could force it out, but it held tight and filled my mouth. I tried talking, but the gag muted me completely. It worked a lot better than the usual handkerchiefs we use. I tried to bring my arms down to remove the gag, but they were stretched too far above my head to allow for that. On the other bed, Lucy was just as immobilized and silenced as I was. "Well, Kyle I think that should do it." Scott said. "Yeah, I think she's ready." he replied.

The two of them went over to Lucy, she was tied down and looking up at them with her eyes pleading. "I guess you’re first sis." Kyle commented. Kyle stood over her while Scott circled around to the other side of the bed. Without waiting another word, they began. Kyle went for his sister's tummy and Scott came in under her ribs with his fingers. The two of them began to tickle her all up and down her chest. Even though they couldn’t get her bare skin because of the sleeper, Lucy jumped to life as she wiggled and pulled against the ropes. She strained her limbs all she could and screamed muffled laughs into the gag in her mouth. However, try as she might she couldn't find a position to guard herself against their fingers. The ropes in this position just didn't all any movement. She couldn't roll over and she couldn't guard herself with her limbs. They were just left wiggling out of the way. The gag kept her muffled and silenced effectively despite the assault.

They kept this up for about three minutes while Lucy struggled and grunted the whole time. Then they stopped and gave her a moment to catch her breath and rest. She collapsed, exhausted on the bed, too weak to continue struggling. Scott circled back around the bed and approached me slowly with Kyle in tow. When he arrived, he began walking his fingers up my stomach giving me a smile the whole time. I tensed up with the anticipation of the coming storm. Then Scott lifted his hand and patted me gently on the forehead. "See you two in a little while." Kyle said as he walked out the door. "And this time don't try to go anywhere." Scott added as he exited the room behind Kyle. I winced a sigh of relief realizing that I was to be spared Lucy's fate for now anyway. I looked over at the clock on the wall, which now read nine thirty.

Lucy laid still on the other bead still too tired from her experience to put up much of a struggle. I lay where I was as well, I knew it would be pointless to try to escape. So I just laid back and got comfortable as I could. I was starting to enjoy my situation, it was really quite and peaceful and there was nothing I could do about it. I laid back and watched the second hand make revolutions around the clock on the wall. It seemed to take forever. Time always seems to pass really slowly when your all tied up with nowhere to go. After about 20 minutes, Scott and Kyle returned to see how we were doing. They had changed into pajama pants and T-shirts for the night.

Scott came over and sat down on the end of the bed near my stretched legs. He smiled "Having fun Jennifer?" I nodded. "Good, let's make you a little more comfortable." He said. Scott began by untying each of the ropes securing my legs to the footboard of the bed. I was ready for a break from this. I waited for him to come up and undo my hands, but he continued working on my legs. He untied clothesline from my left leg and set it on the bed. Then, he grabbed hold of my calves with his right arm pulling my feet together. I looked up at his with a curious stare. He took the rope around my left ankle and began tying my pajama feet together with the figure 8-pattern wraps. Then he cinched the center off tightly and knotted it on top of the tie. Then he motioned for Kyle to come over and help him. They each untied one of my arms from the headboard and took hold of the corresponding wrist. Kyle and Scott rolled me over onto my stomach being careful not to allow my hands anywhere near my head.

Kyle worked my hands together behind my back and held my wrist criss cross while Scott set to work binding them together. He used the one of the ropes from the headboard to tie my hands horizontally with several coils and knotted it off. Then he used the other to wrap my crossed wrists vertically, making sure to tighten the tie down and cover the first knot. Finally, he knotted the vertical loops on top of my crossed wrists outside the reach of my straining fingers. Then they proceeded over to where Lucy was laying and proceeded to bind her in the same way I was currently restrained. Kyle cradled his sister, lifting her up and fixing one arm under her back while the other went under her knees. He smiled and walked out of the room with her. “He’s just taking her to the other room.” Scott explained. "We don't want you two helping each other escape this time. Personally, I think you could use a little more rope Jennifer."

Scott picked up the other rope that lay on the bed and tied my legs together just below the knees. He did it with several wraps around them and cinched it off in the middle. Then he went over to the floor and retrieved several other pieces of the white clothesline that lay neatly coiled there. He repeated the binding on my legs just above the knee as well to further remove my mobility. Next, he took the longest piece he had and wrapped it around my upper arms seven or eight times before he knotted it off in the middle of my upper back. Then he took two shorter lengths of rope and began cinching the upper arm tie off between my arms and my upper body. This pinned my arms tightly to my sides and made it almost impossible to gain any leverage at my wrists. Overall, I was tied up very securely without much hope of escape.

"Let me get that gag for you Jennifer" Scott offered. I held my head still while he began to unknot it and pulled it loose from my mouth. He laid it on the bedside stand and helped me into a sitting position. "Thanks, thats a relief." I told him. I was happy to have the gag out of my mouth. We spent the next few minutes talking about the evening’s events. Scott asked me if I had fun so far and I replied that I had. I told him I was thankful for not getting tickled like Lucy hand earlier and that I had to admit the gag Kyle showed him worked pretty good. He smiled and gave me a quick tickle under the ribs just as a short joke. "I am glad that you are having so much fun Jennifer." My brother said with a curt smile. He gave me a few sips of water though a straw in a water bottle he had on the dresser. I thanked him and asked why Kyle was removing Lucy from our room.

"Oh, he's just getting her ready for bed." "Ready for bed?" I asked. "Yeah, Mary told us that we should come up here and put the two of you to bed. Its well past your normal bed time Jennifer." I looked down at the ropes and looked back up at Scott with a questionative stare. "Then why did you tie me up?" "Well, I know you like to fall asleep tied up sometimes, and I thought we would try something different. Are you ready?" He replied with a curt tone of voice. I shook my head no; I didn't want to try sleeping with my hands behind my back. "No way, you know I cannot sleep with my hands tied behind me. It’s just too uncomfortable and with all theses extra ropes it will just be much worse. You better untie me right now. I ..." was all I managed to squeeze out before Scott rammed the balled up sock back in my mouth and tied it off behind my head. "I thought you might react this way Jennifer, so I that is why I tied you up first. Don't worry you won't be sleeping like this, I have to make a few adjustments first."

Scott pushed me backwards with a gentle shove. I landed on the bed with a soft thud. Scott grabbed me around the waist and worked me back onto my stomach as I struggled and moaned. I put up what resistance I could, but I didn't have a free limb to my name. I felt Scott begin to tie another rope and I looked over my shoulder to confirm what I already knew. He was tying a three-foot piece of close line around the cinch between my pajama feet. Then he took the open end of the rope and pulled it over the vertical loops on my wrists. Next, he used it to pull my pajama feet up to meet my hands behind my back. Scott proceeded to secure the tie in place by making two more loops around my hands and feet. Then he used the end of the cord to cocoon the loops together and knotted it off in front of my ankles. With the new hogtie tightened up, now I really couldn't move at all.

I looked up at Scott with my eyes trying to look as pitiful as I could. I tried to plead with him not to do this. His response was effective and quick. Scott walked over to the dresser and began digging though my stuff. He retrieved the yellow sleep mask that I sometimes wore to bed and came back over. He slipped it in place and worked the strap securely over the top of my ears. "Good night Jennifer." He whispered as he pulled the covers up overtop of my bound body. Then I heard him walk over to the door and turn out the lights with a quiet click before he left. I immediately began to struggle against the ropes binding my hands and feet. I tried pulling them left, right, up, forward, and in every direction that I could. It was completely useless. The hogtie held strong and the reinforcement ropes took any hope I had of gaining leverage against my wrists and ankles. I was stuck.

I rolled around hogtied in my footed jammies under the covers pulling as hard as I could against the ropes. But I just couldn't work anything loose or gain any slack at all. I knew Scott had left the knots out the reach of my fingers, besides, I couldn't see them through the sleep mask anyway. I was bound too tightly to even shift from my stomach to my side. I was getting pretty hot and sore from my efforts and I had to rest to let my body cool down for a few minutes. I knew I couldn't free myself, so I decided to try and get some rest as I was. I turned my head to my left side and closed my eyes under the sleep mask. However, try as I might I couldn't fall asleep. The hogtie was too uncomfortable for my body to relax and the gag was starting to hurt my jaw a little. So, I just lay there on my side alone, in the dark, helpless, with my eyes closed for what seemed to be several hours. It was going to be a long night. I didn't know how I was going to make it to morning like this.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Suddenly, light flooded into my eyes as the sleep mask was yanked from my head. I looked up at to see Scott standing over holding the sleep mask. He removed the covers from me to find his sister still hogtied tightly in her winter pajamas. He helped me to sit up on my knees with my feet tucked behind me. I took a look across the room to see Kyle sitting on the other bed looking at me. Lucy was seated next to him still bound hand and foot similar to when I had last seen her. She was hogtied in a similar style to me, although Kyle had spared her the extra ropes and the gag. "Did you really think I was going to leave you like that all night?" Scott asked with a teasing smile on his face as he removed my gag. I glanced over at the clock and it was about 15 minutes until 11. I had only been tied up for about 45 minutes. I drew in a few deep breaths before I managed to reply. "I was starting to think that you really were going to leave me like that." I replied.

I was really relieved not to be spending the night tied up like that. The gag had really started to hurt my mouth and I was glad to be rid of it. The ropes weren't so bad now that I was off of my stomach. Sitting up removed most of the pressure from my arms and allowed them to relax. (I learned later that Scott hadn't really left me alone. He had stayed in the room to keep an eye on me.) "Star Wars will be coming on in a few minutes at 11:00 and Mary said you could stay up and see it if you girls want to. Kyle and I are going to watch it up here and you can join us if you want to. Sean is popping some popcorn for us as well and I am going to be leaving in a few minutes to get it." Lucy and I both replied that we wanted to stay up and watch it. When you usually go to bed at 9:00 staying up later required no thought at all. Scott nodded and said he would be back in about 10 minutes with the popcorn. With that he exited the room and went downstairs.

Kyle went over to the TV and turned it to the correct channel. "Well, I think it's about time that I untied both of you. Assuming you want out of your ropes." Kyle said with a grin. Lucy said she was past ready and that was enough for one night. "Okay I'll let you out if you want too, but I am going to Jennifer first, she's been tied up longer" I told Kyle he could do Lucy first. Kyle undid the ropes on Lucy's hands and feet. She spent the next few minutes rubbing her wrists and ankles working the circulation back into them. Kyle came over and asked me if I was ready to get out of the ropes. I asked him if he could do the extra ropes on my upper body and above and below my knee's first. He shrugged and worked them loose after a few minutes of effort. Then he went for the rope joining my hands to my feet. I jerked away from his hamd, almost falling on the bed from my efforts. Kyle looked over at me with a questionative look on his face.

"What's wrong, don't you want to be untied?" I shook my head; "I don't get tied up like this very often." I explained. "Without the other ropes, I can flex a little better and it's really not that bad. Besides, it's not very often that I get to stay up late watching a movie tied up in my pajamas." I added. Kyle asked me what I wanted him to do and I requested that he put me closer to the TV so I could see easier. He carried me over and sat me down on my knees. He was kind enough to put me in one of the padded chairs, which I assumed were reserved for him and Scott. "Because you're the one who's tied", he explained. "I am going to see what is taking Scott so long. The movie is going to start soon and I don't want him to miss the opening." I thanked Kyle for trying to make me comfortable as he left the room. Then I turned my attention to Lucy who was sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of me. She was still dressed in the footed pajamas I had loaded her earlier.

"I thought you were going to change after we were done being tied up for tonight?" I commented. "I think I'll just sleep in these if it's okay with you. Their already dirty from being worn and besides, I'm pretty comfortable as I am now." I gave her my approval and explained that my mom could just wash them in the morning. "Could I ask a favor of you Lucy?" "What is it Jennifer?" "Could you itch my nose for me, it's really starting to itch and I can't get at it like this." I said looking down at the hogtie. Lucy got up and scratched my nose, which was a big relief. We sat a talked about the day some more and I began to relax a little. I gently worked my way down onto my side so that I was lying with my head propped up on the arm of the chair. Lucy went over to the bed and got a pillow for me. She placed it under my head as I laid back and fixed my eyes on the TV. The movie was just beginning to play the opening words and I could hear Scott and Kyle over on the stairs. Their footsteps approached increasing in pitch until they were just outside the door.

They entered the room holding four average size bowls of popcorn. Kyle seated himself in the other chair and handed one of the bowls to Lucy. Scott settled himself on the floor in front of my chair with his bowl on his lap. He put the second one that the carried onto the chair in front of me. We began to focus our attention on the movie as the opening scene played and the others started eating the popcorn that Scott and Kyle had brought up with them. I sat quietly on the chair staring at the movie and then I looked back the bowl of popcorn in front of me. I suddenly realized that I couldn't eat it with my hands and feet tied behind my back. I started sliding towards it to see if I could get at it with my mouth, but it proved a futile effort on my part. I slipped off my position from the pillow and slid down on my side on the seat of the chair with a quiet thud. It got the attention of my brother and cousins.

"Are you sure that you don't want to be untied Jennifer?" Kyle asked. I shook my head, "No, but I would like some popcorn." Scott acknowledged the request and began to feed me some popcorn. He did it a few kernels at a time and let me swallow the ones in my mouth before providing me with more. For an annoying older brother, he was still nice under these circumstances. After about half an hour, the popcorn was gone, but we continued to watch the movie. I shifted my position a few times to regain some comfort, but I was still pretty limited for movements. After all, I was hogtied behind my back and there was only about 8 to 9 inches of cord between my hands and feet. I was starting to get tired; it was several hours past my bedtime. I yawned as I sat there watching the movie with my family. It was really a relaxing experience. The ropes didn't bother me all that much as long as I didn't pull against them.

. . . . . . . . . .

I slowly opened my eyes to find that I was still laying on my side in the chair. The room was pitch dark and the other's were nowhere to be seen. I realized that I must have dozed off during part of the movie. I was still lying on my side curled up in the chair. There was a large comforter that had been placed over me to keep me warm. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I recognized a familiar shape on the floor in a sleeping bag next to the door. Scott was sound asleep by the door. I snuck a look over at the clock on the wall and realized that it was almost 2:00 o'clock in the morning. I looked over to see Lucy asleep in the bed we usually shared, and then I realized that Kyle was absent from the room and his bed was empty. I was starting to get a little worried that they had forgotten about me.

I sat up in the chair to test what I already knew from the feelings in my limbs. My hands and feet were still bound together at the wrists and ankles. Someone had removed the hogtie portion of the binding, but they had left my ankles bound together and my hands behind my back. I didn't want to spend the rest of the night tied up like this. I rolled back onto the seat of the chair and brought my tied pajama feet up in the air and started to pull my hands downward. It took a few minutes of struggling and a considerable effort, but I managed to move my hands to my front around my bound feet. Next, I tried to find the knot so I could work it loose with my teeth, but I couldn't locate it in the dark room. I was going to need help to get out of this, so I set my bound legs onto the floor and stood up.

I looked over at Scott, and debated whether or not I should try to wake him up to untie me. After all, he was a sound sleeper and any successful effort would likely wake the entire household. That was something I didn't want to do. Thus, I took the only other logical course of action under the circumstances. I began taking short and controlled hops with my bound legs over to the bed where Lucy laid sleeping. It took a few minutes, but I finally managed to hop over and seat myself on the bed next to her. "Lucy. wake up." I whispered into her ear as quietly as I could. She stirred slowly and looked up to see me sitting over her. "What do you want?" She asked. "Scott and Kyle left me tied up over there. I wanted to know if you could let me out of the ropes." "Sorry Jennifer, I can't do that." I asked her why she couldn't and told her that she shouldn't keep me tied up like this.

Lucy sat up and explained that it wasn't that she didn't want to untie me. The fact was that she really couldn't. She pulled her arms out from under the covers to reveal that her hands were bound together in front of her with clothesline. "My ankles are tied too. Some times Kyle ties me up at night and I asked him to do it tonight." I asked her if her hands were tied in front why she couldn't untie me with them tied anyway. Lucy took hold of my left hand and held it between her own. Instead of her skin, I felt what seemed like a plastic. I realized now that Lucy had a set of waterproof mittens over her hands. "Kyle usually has me wear these when I am tied for longer periods of time. They protect my hands from the ropes. However, they also make it impossible to untie knots." She explained. I nodded understanding why she couldn't undo the ropes on my limbs. The light clicked on near the far side of the door.

Kyle stood in the doorway stair over at the two of us. "How did you get all the way over their Jen?" He asked. I explained how I had sat up, moved my hands to the front and hopped over. Kyle asked me if I wanted to be united for the rest of the night. I thought the matter over for a few minutes and decided that I was fine as I was. I told him no thanks and that I was just getting over to where I usually slept. He nodded and came over offering to tuck me and Lucy in for the night. Lucy scooted over to the side of the bed to make room for me, and Kyle retrieved my pillow from the chair. He helped the two of us get settled for the night and tucked us into the warm blankets. Then he bid us good night and hiked over to the door to turn off the light.

Lucy and I just lay there next to each other. We were both tied hand and foot ready for a long winter's nap. I rolled onto my left side and drifted off to sleep next to my cousin in my footed jammies. It had been a fun evening and I was looking forward to tomorrow's festivities. We always celebrated Christmas and exchanged gifts about half way through the week. It would be a day to remember that was for sure.

Well, that ends this long story finally. Thanks for taking the time to read through all of it. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I put a lot of time into typing it out, but I think it was worth it. It was one of the longest stories I have to share and I wanted to get it all in one post.

Jennifer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic