Jennifer : 12 - Sharing With Friends (Ffff/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 12 - Sharing With Friends (Ffff/fff)

Post by Soraka »

Jennifer's stories
12 - Sharing With Friends
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Well, everyone I am sorry to worry everyone so much. I am recovering nicely and should be back in action in a little while. Meanwhile, I am finally able to post a new story here on my site and on Canuck's. Part 2 will follow shortly for now enjoy everyone. This takes place the summer that I was nine a few weeks after I met Shelly on my front porch.

It was the middle of June just a few weeks after school had finally let us out for the summer. I don't remember the exact time of day, but it was sometime in the early evening. The air was comfortably warm and there was still more than enough daylight falling fast from the clear and gentle sky. I looked up at it through the window of my sisters old beat up car. It was an old four door brown dodge with as much rust as it had paint. Mary had bought it soon after she first got her license out of high school for around 300 bucks. It had take nearly another five to get it road worthy again. She was home from college for the summer and was more than willing to drive me to my destination that evening. Mary was luck enough to have two cars by the end of her first year of college. She was leasing a newer one and she still had this one from earlier in her life. It wasn't reliable anymore for longer trips, but she drove it on short ones around town to keep the miles on her newer one down.

I was sitting on the left side in the back seat behind Mary as she drove us towards our destination. I was strapped down to the seat pretty securely in the vest harness that I usually wore in the car. It made it difficult to move around much, but I felt safer with it on than without it. The night was warm and the cool air from rush of the open window blew gently through my hair. I was dressed in a two piece set of pink pajamas at the time. The pant were pink in color and were long with a loose fitting hem at the bottom. The top matched the bottoms and buttoned down the front with short sleeves and a loose fitting collar. I was also wearing a white pair of socks with a set pink set of those plastic jelly fisherman style sandals overtop of them. My brown hair was tied back in a loosely gathered pony tail that had gained some length since I had begun to let my hair grow out a little bit longer during the summer. Normally, I wouldn't be wearing pajamas in a outside even on a summer day, but the outfit suited my intended destination and I didn't want to spend time changing later. The car pulled up to our first stop on what would have been otherwise a short trip, but I was glad to make the longer one for it's benefits.

Mary pulled the car into the driveway with a quiet screech where we could already see Amber waiting for us on the steps. She got up from where she was sitting and began the short walk down the sidewalk to where my sister had parked the car. The young girl was carrying two bags with her. One was a sleeping bag and the other was as small bag that contained her other items for the night we were going to spending together. I had a combined duffle bag to match sitting in the trunk of the car. It had my sleeping bag, and a few other items for what would hopefully turn into a fun evening shared between three very close friends. Mary exited the car and headed over to meet my friend. I waved from the car, but the harness prevented me from making a timely exit so I decided just to stay put for the moment. Mary asked Amber if she had everything she needed and got an affirmative response from my friend. Then, my sister took hold of her bags offering to place them in the trunk for her and told her to go around and hop in the back seat. The girl proceeded with her the request and headed around and opened the opposite door and climbed in as she greeted me.

Amber was the same age as I was and we had been close friends since kindergarten. I looked over at her as she sat down and buckled her seat belt while Mary was busy popping the trunk. Amber was a bit taller than I was, which could be clearly seen when she brought her back to rest against the back of the car seat. She stared back at me with her warm brown eyes and a pleasant smile. These affairs were always fun and the two of us had been looking forward to it all week. Amber had long blond hair, which she let hang loosely around her face. She was wearing a red hair band, across the top of her head behind her ears. She let the ends of her hair hang loosely and they came all the way down to the middle of her lower back. She had never cut her hair short for as long as I can remember her. Amber's slender build was hidden by the night gown that she was currently wearing. The gown was a soft yellow in color and closed in the back with two buttons. It had long sleeves and came down two about the middle of her calves. Amber was also wearing a pair lf yellow flip flops over hear bear feet to match the night gown.

With the two of us strapped in the back seat of the car and the Trunk loaded, Mary slammed it shut. Then, my older sister returned to the front and started the car up. "Ready to go you two?" Amber and I both replied that we were more than ready to leave. Amber waved out the window to her mother who was standing at the big open window of their living room seeing her daughter off. The car backed out of the driveway and began to retrace it's steps to where it had begun. Amber rolled down her window to let some cool air into her side of the care and looked over at me smiling. Our destination was about a 10 minute drive from her house, but it was in walking distance of mine. Not long ago, a new girl who I will call Shelly moved into my neighbor hood during the last few weeks of school. She wasn't starting school with us until the fall, but I had met her by a chance meeting a few weeks earlier.

She had been walking by my house and saw me playing on the front porch. Moreover, I suppose she saw me sitting on the front porch with my hands tied behind one of the chairs that I liked to sit in during the warmer months of the year.. She stared at me curiously for a minute or two and then she decided to come over and investigate my situation. Being tied to the post there really wasn't much I could do to hide from her approach. So, I greeted her warmly and asked her where she was from. After talking for a few minutes and asking some questions back and fourth, I learned that she had moved into the old empty house down the road from us a few days earlier. She was new in town and didn't know too many people. She had seen me and decide to introduce herself. On the receiving end, I got the usual questions about why I was tied to my front porch. I explained that it was just a game that I played with my brothers and some of the history behind it.

After I finished my story, Shelly offered to untie me and asked if we could play together. I accepted and Shelly said she had to go home to get her mother's permission. In a short while Shelly and her mom returned and formally introduced themselves to my parents. The two of us played with Scott while the adults had a formal introduction over coffee. The two of us became fast friends in the following two weeks and eventually when Amber came over to spend part of a Saturday with me, I introduced them to each other as well. The two of us were now on our way over to Shelly's house for what would be our first sleep over with her. Amber and I had spent the night at each other's houses a couple of times. Shelly wanted to break the ice a little more formally by playing host. A couple of phone calls later and the whole thing was set up for today. The only stipulation was that Amber needed a ride there and Mary had been kind enough to fix that problem for us. So, we had driven a little out of our way, but it was well worth it to have her along for the party. I guess I should mention that neither Shelly nor Amber to my knowledge had ever been in a TUG before. That was a fact I planned to remedies that evening.

After a short drive and our small convoy arrived at it's final destination. The old clunker pulled into the driveway and halted with a rather loud sound. Mary parked the car and turned off the engine. Amber undid her seatbelt and I began working on the clips that attached my car vest to the seat. Amber leaned over and gave me a hand and I pulled loose in a minute. I unbuckled the crotch strap while Amber undid the zipper in the back. Then, I pulled the harness off and deposited it on the floor of the car. Meanwhile, Mary popped the trunk and began to unload our three bags onto the driveway. Amber and I exited the car and went around to retrieve our bags from the ground. The two of us shouldered our bags and headed up to the front door of the house. I began to reach for the doorbell, but before I could push it the front door slid open and we were greeted by Shelly.

Shelly's age matched the two of ours and her height was somewhere in the middle of the two of us. Her face bore a warm welcoming expression as the two of us entered the room. Shelly had light blue eyes and a dark black hair that she had gathered into a short pony tail behind her head. She had an average build for someone of our age if I remember correctly. I looked her over from top to bottom, Shelly was wearing a set of pajamas similar to the ones that I was. She had a short sleeved top and long pants that came down and hung loosely at her ankles. The primary difference was that they were a light blue in color and the top lacked the collar that mine did. She was also wearing a set of open backed bunny slippers over her bare feet. Shelly welcomed the two of us warmly and exchanged a quick greeting with my sister as well. I seated myself at the door and undid the sandals I was wearing and placed them next to the wall. Amber similarly stepped out of her flip flops, neither of us wanted to track dirt all over Shelly's house. With a final nod, Mary told us that she was going to bid us ado and told me that if I needed anything that she was just a phone call away. With that, Mary departed leaving Amber and I to our new host.

Shelly picked up Amber's sleeping bag and led the way to the kitchen. I followed with my stuff and Amber did as well with her remaining bag. Once there, Shelly opened a door and took up the lead down into the basement of her house. The three of us descended the stair case and rounded a corner at the bottom. I was surprised that we were going into the basement of the house, but I soon saw the reason. This was the first time that I had actually been inside Shelly's house beyond the kitchen. Their basement wasn't a typical basement. It had the usual laundry area and a pool table, but the far end of it turned out to be really neat. Against the far wall, there was a large carpeted area with some furniture and a TV. "This is what we call our family room." Shelly explained. "I thought we could have the party down hear tonight. My parents won't get home until late, but my brother Doug is upstairs is we need anything. Everyone sleeps upstairs normally, so I figured that being down here we wouldn't have as much of a chance to bother them." Amber and I nodded and began to take in the view of the room as a whole.

The carpeted area was about 20 feet squared. There were two sofas facing at right angles to each other, the larger one facing the television directly. There were also two easy chairs across from the smaller of the two sofas. The television was pretty big and it had a VCR hooked up to it and a cabinet of movies and other things sitting next to it. The three of us wasted no time in getting set up for the sleep over. Shelly had already brought down a sleeping bag and laid it out in the open space centered between the furniture and the TV. Amber and I soon followed her example and began unpacking our sleeping bags from their respective containers. Shelly watched me as I pulled the sleeping bag out of the massive duffle bag and began unrolling it on the soft carpeted floor. However, I soon realized that her attention was not on me, but more on the contents of my duffle bag. I had brought a couple of movies, as we planned to stay up really late watching movies together. I had also brought my game boy and a set of footed pajamas if it really got cold, but that wasn't what had her attention.

Shelly stared down at my bag for a few minutes before she just blurted out the obvious question. "Umm Jennifer, why is there a whole bunch of rope in your duffle bag?" She asked as she stared down at the 8 or 9 coils of rope that I had brought hidden in the bottom of my bag. I looked up at her and gave her a direct answer that I had prepared in front of the mirror earlier that evening. "Remember when you found me tied up on the porch and asked me about it?" Shelly replied with a nod looking down at the rope with a strange look on her faces. "If you remember, you asked me why I was tied up and what it was like to be tied up. It's just a game I play with my brothers from time to time and it is kind of fun. Anyway, you asked me if you could try it sometime and I told you I we could if you wanted to. Well, I thought that since we're going to be spending the night together, that it might be a good time later tonight to try it if you still want to." I looked over at Shelly's empty expression and waited for a response.

Shelly looked at me for a good couple of moments before she collected herself and generated a reply. Then her expression changed unexpectedly. "I guess I could give it a try if you want to. Do you want to do it right now?" She asked. "If your want to." I replied. I deiced to move in on the situation before she changed her mind formally. I leaned down into the bag and selected a piece or rope that was maybe 7 or 8 feet in length and began to uncoil it, Then I began to approach Shelly. "Could you put your hands together please?" "Do you want them in front of me or behind my back?" Shelly asked me. "Whichever, you feel more comfortable with. I don't want you to get scared about this." I replied. Shelly looked down at the rope for a moment and made up her mind on the matter. She turned her back to me and pulled her hands together behind her. I had to admit it was a bold first move, but then again if she had seen anyone tied up before it was the more common practice.

I decided to skip with any preliminary stuff and went for a secure more advanced tie. She was willing to dive into it, so I figured I might as well do a good job. I pulled Shelly's wrists into an X pattern and began to wrap them horizontally with the rope. I made a good 8 or 9 laps before I snugged it down. Then, I switched modes and began to wrap her hands vertically to secure the tie better. My friend made no complaint about the process and let me finish the tie without any interruption. "There we go, let's see you get out of that." I said with a quiet smile as I tightened down the last of the rope and knotted it off. I finished with a square knot on the top of the vertical loops where I was sure her fingers couldn't reach it. Then I stepped back and watched to gage her reaction to the situation. Shelly began exploring her new confinement slowly at first.

Shelly tried to move her hands and found they were tied pretty good. She gave the ropes a few good tugs and pulled her arms in different directions studying the tie. The ropes held and her hands stayed knotted together behind her back. She experimented with moving her arms up and down together behind her back and quickly found the limits of her range of motion without much difficulty. Shelly took a few steps around the room and test her ability to function with her hands restrained behind her back. She found herself a little off balance without the use of her arms, but she soon learned to compensate without much trouble. After a few minutes of walking around, she finally gave up on the matter and seated herself on the large of the two sofas with her hand facing the back. Shelly looked back over shoulder down at the tie trying to deduce some way to seek freedom from it. Her stare told me she was coming up empty.

Next, she spent the next few minutes resorting to just pure struggling. She pulled her arms in every which way back and fourth. She squirmed against the tie in a couple of different directions. Amber and I just watched her efforts from a short distance back. After trying for a few minutes, Shelly finally just sat back and rested from exhaustion. "Well Jennifer, I don't think I can get out of this by myself." She panted as she began the process of catching her breath. "But, it is kind of neat, not being able to move my hands around. How long are you going to keep me tied up for?" "Do you want me to let you go now? If you do I will." I replied. Shelly answered back, "Not yet you can leave me for a little longer if you want. Hey, maybe you should tie Amber up too. No point on her missing all the fun." Shelly offered with a quiet laugh. The two of us looked over to where Amber was standing a few feet away. We were seeking a response and she was quick to reply.

"That's okay, I am having plenty of fun just watching from here. Maybe later if I feel like it, I am still a little unsure about it." Her face gave away more than her words did. It was the first time since I had met her that she was looking at me as if I was crazy. I think she was a scared of the idea at the moment and I decide not to press the matter any further. Amber was a good friend and I didn't want to risk damaging our friendship by making her uncomfortable with a the situation. The two of us left Shelly sitting on the couch with her hands tied as we returned to the task of setting up our sleeping bags for the night. Shelly just sat there and relaxed her struggles. She watched us continue to set up and then she started a conversation with me. She asked me a little about my history of playing this sort of stuff with my siblings and I gave her some more of the details and shared the short version of a couple of events with her.

The two of us talked back and fourth as we continued to get situated for the evening. Shelly mostly listened while I told her about a couple of incidents and she asked questions back and fourth intermittently. Amber continued to work keep silent on the subject. She sat kneeling on the floor and listened to the two of us banter back and fourth. She seemed to be listening with a curiosity to the idea of being tied up and why someone would do it willingly. At the end of the conversation, I got up and headed over to where Shelly was seated and leaned around behind her. I unknotted the rope and began to unwind the coils binding her hands. After a minute or two, she was free and brought her hands back to the front. "Thanks, Jennifer that was interesting, but it feels good to be free again." Shelly said as she began to work some of the circulation back into her wrists. I nodded and explained that if she didn't struggle so much it would be more comfortable for a longer period. Shelly thanked me for the little experience and said that maybe we could try it again later that evening if I wanted. Then, the three of us moved onto deciding what to do next.

This is a good place to conclude this story for now. The evening continued for a while and we had another TUG that lasted a little longer.

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 am

Sharing with Friends
Part 2 Truth or Dare

The second part of my sleepover story. Enjoy everyone.

With Shelly freed from her ropes, the three of us put the matter of TUGs aside for a little while and began the usuaul happenings of a sleep over. Shelly took a few minuts and unrolled her sleeping bag on the floor of the carpeted area. Amber and I finished ours and we started trying to decied what to do next. Shelly spoke up first as she was serving as our host and had a reasonably full agenda planned out. However, she was more than flexible to accommodate Amber and me if we had any other ideas on the matter. "Well, I have plenty of movies if you want to watch one or more of them. There located over in the drawers over by the VCR take your pick if you want. I have a whole slew of board games. There is also my play station located under the TV if you two want to play, but I only have two controllers so we will have to take turns. Or, we could tell stories or play another game if either of you have anything in mind." Shelly finished her speech and waited for the two of us to respond. Amber asked if she could have a look at the movies and maybe start with that. Shelly nodded and took us over towards the video cassette drawers that sat underneath the VCR on the television stand.

Amber and I began to traverse the collection slowly together. "I am going to go and make some popcorn while the two of you pick something out. I will be back in a few minutes okay." Amber and I nodded and continued your perusal of the tapes while Shelly exited the basement and headed upstairs. It was a good offer and popcorn sounded like a nice companion to the movie. Shelly had quite a few tapes to choose from. It was apparent by the selection that her parents kept the older stuff well somewhere else in the house. Most of the tapes were G and PG quality movies. Still, when I was nine that was a great selection to choose from. Amber and I took a few minutes to dig through the drawers and come to a consensus. Now that I am looking back on this, I am not sure of what the first movie was. It was a cartoon of some kind and I think Disney put it out, but I am not entirely sure. Once we made our choice, Amber pushed the tape into the VCR and began the process of fast forwarding past the opening previews and the FBI warning about copying videos. This way the movie would be ready to play when Shell got back with the popcorn.

The two of us didn't have to wait very long at all. Shelly came back in about 15 minutes or so with a huge blue bowl filled to the brim with butter popcorn. "So, what did you decide on?" She asked. Amber and I told her the title and explained that we were already to get started with the viewing. Shelly nodded and told us that she preferred that we sit on the floor. "My mother doesn't like me to have food on the furniture down here. She hates having to search through the cushions to get food out of there. It attracts critters and we don't need any down here if you know what I mean." She finished. "That's fine, it's your house and your rules." The three of us formed a semicircle around the ends of our sleeping bags facing the television on the floor. Amber pushed the play button the VCR and Shelly deposited the large bowl of popcorn in the center of our circle between the three of us. The movie started to roll and we watched it. After about a half hour or so, the three of us had managed to empty the bowl of popcorn while the movie was playing. Shelly offered to refill the bowl and told us she would be right back. She offered to let us keep the movie running while she was gone. Shelly had already seen it numerous times and was more than content to let it continue without her so that we would have more time for other games later on.

Amber and I took Shelly up on her offer and she left the room with the empty popcorn bowl. Amber and I continued to keep our eyes fixed on the television for the next five minutes or so. However, Amber changed her gaze back and fourth between the movie and me. She had a perplexed look on her face as if she wanted to ask me something, but she didn't know how to approach the subject. Finally, she broke the silence and popped a question my way that had little to do with the current activity. "Jennifer, can I ask you something?" Amber finally wrangled up the courage to get out. I turned to her half annoyed by the interruption and answered. "Sure what is it?" "Well, I've known you for a while now and I was wondering why you never told me you like to get tied up? I mean I have been over to your house like a hundred times and I have never seen you tied up by your brothers like you talked about earlier. I was just wondering why you told Shelly about it and never shared it with me?" I looked over at my friend and I could see that her eyes showed a good deal perplexity. She wasn't necessesarily angry with the subject. More that she was confused by why Shelly had been given this piece of information before she had despite all our years of friendship.

I took a moment to weigh my response as I knew that a great deal was riding on it. The problem was that I didn't know how to respond to the question. It had never occurred to me why I didn't tell Amber about my games. So, I settled on the truth rather than trying to construct an excuse. I gave her the long explanation about how I didn't know how she would react and that I didn't want to damage our friendship over the matter. I had kept my games secret from most people outside of my family and extended family over the years and that was just the way it was. I told the story of how Shelly and I had met in full detail. It had just been luck that she had found me all tied up on the front porch. The situation required an explanation and it had peaked Shelly's interest in the matter and I had told her that we could try a game with her sometime if she wanted. Looking back on the evening I should have waited until it was just the two of us. But, you don't think about things like that when your nine years old. You act on impulses and do whatever seems to be the best course of action at the time of your choices.

I finished my explanation and Amber took it in with a lot of thought on the matter. Then, I watched the concern melt back from her face and a quiet smile return. "Sorry to put you on the spot Jen. I just thought that Shelly was a better friend than me and I was worried about losing you as a best friend I guess. But, I can see why you had to tell her everything. I am still a little surprised by you myself. I really don't know what to say on the matter, but I am glad that you were honest with me. Let's drop it for now Shelly will be back soon and we will have some more time do discuss it later." I felt strange leaving the conversation unfinished, but I thought it was better to let the matter go for the moment. This was always a touchy subject for people and I didn't want to do anything to endanger my friendship with Amber. I had known her forever and the two of were very close. I let the subject drop and returned my attention to the movie. Amber did the same and the two of us watch the film pass on the TV. After a few more minutes, Shelly finally returned and apologized for the long wait. Her brother was on the phone and she had to wait for him to finish before she could turn the popcorn popper back on. She had refilled the bowl and set it back in it's place of honor at the center of the semicircle. The three of us resumed consuming it and watching the movie.

We watched the remainder of the movie to it's conclusion. The second bowl of popcorn took us a whole lot longer to consume than the first one did. The three of us were a little more full now and the demand for the food was a little more limited Still, by the end of the film the three of us had emptied the bowl completely. All that remained were a few of the unpopped kernels in the bottom of the bowl and a little salt and butter residue around the edges. The movie finally came to an end and Shelly got up to turn it off. She stopped the tape and began the process of rewinding it so that it could be put away properly. Meanwhile, Amber collected the popcorn bowl and placed it on a near by table to remove it from the floor. I just stood up and stretched while I waited for my friends to complete their respective tasks. I had been sitting for a long time and standing up was a welcome relief to the stiffness in my legs. After we all took a moment to stretch and Shelly finished putting the movie away she reached under the TV and opened a lower cabinet door. She withdrew a deck of playing cards and asked if we wanted to play a card came.

Amber and I said that was fine and the tree of us sat down and with Shelly in a small circle facing each other. Our host began to deal and the three of us began the game. I think it was something like Crazy 8's or something similar, but again I am not all that sure. Anyway, we played a couple of round of the game and talked back and fourth. Amber and Shelly had met a school a few times during the last weeks of the school year. But, this was her first time hanging out with her and she wanted to know a little more about her. Shelly and I had played together a few times now given the close proximity of our homes. In that time we had come to know each other quite well and I sat quietly as Shelly filled in the blanks about her life. The game continued and served as a good medium to break the ice between the two while I sat back and just enjoyed the fun. It turned out that Amber was the best card player of the group or maybe she was just lucky that night. Either way after an hour of cards she was well ahead of the other two of us. When the game concluded, Shelly gather up the cards and place them back in the box. Then she returned it to it's location under the TV.

With that completed, she look back towards the two of us for another idea of how to proceed with the evening. I had been to a couple of sleepovers growing up, but I really had to admit that I didn't have any actual idea of what to do at one. Still, that's what friends are for. Amber spoke up and offered an idea that I had never heard of. "Do you two want to play truth or dare?" Amber asked throwing the suggestion casually our way. Shelly and I looked at each other and shot back blank glances towards the opposite person. Neither of us had ever heard of the game. Amber caught onto our distress and offered an explanation of the rules of the game to the two of us. They are the normal rules that most of you are familiar with I am sure. You either get asked a question usually of a personal matter or you end up having to some weird activity to appease the person asking you. There were no special rules in the variant Amber offered. It was an older kids game and the three of us were unsupervised at the moment. As my friend finished explaining the rules of the game, it didn't take her long to convince Shelly and me into playing. We were so gullible at that age that anything of this matter would fly.

The game started off in a the normal way of things, we went around in a circle and asked the normal question of each other. The first time Shelly ended up choosing truth from me and I asked her a rather stupid question that I don't really remember. She answered it and the game moved forward. I asked for truth from Amber and she asked me who I had a crush on at school, which I didn't have a really good answer for so I just pushed out the first name that popped into my head. I got a lot of giggling from the other two girls. The game continued forward and after a few rounds Shelly and I caught onto the idea of the level of stakes that were at place in the game. I got dared to stand on my head, Shelly got tickled and Shelly made Amber take the back popcorn bowl back up to the kitchen and wash it out for her. We played 4 or 5 rounds switching the order of the circle every couple of turns to make sure it was an even game. Amber was a little ticked off from having to do the chore but she soon came up with a good way to get even with Shelly.

The round came back around and Amber asked Shelly the question "Truth or Dare". By this point we didn't have any real questions to ask the other person. Besides, we were having too much fun choosing silly stuff for each other to do. "Dare", Shelly offered without any fear in her voice, as stamen we would all soon regret. "Alright Shelly, I dare you to let Jennifer tie you up again. Only this time she had to do both your hands and feet and make sure you cannot escape." Shelly just shrugged and looked over at me. "Do you have enough rope to really do that Jennifer, or do we need to find some more." I replied that I would have to check what I had and go from there. I excused myself from the game for a few minutes and went over to where my duffel bag rested against the wall. I leaned down and opened the zipper and rummaged through it know what it contained already. I had brought my set of hand cuffs and about half a dozen short coils or rope each about 8 feet in length. I pulled the one I had used earlier and second one from the pile and brought them out. There was no point in overdoing this. This was Shelly's first time and I didn't want to get too elaborate or scare her. I just needed enough rope to complete the dare and move on with the game.

Shelly looked a little more nervous than the first time that I had tied her earlier in the evening. However, she just sat down and turned her back to me waiting for instructions. "Cross your wrist behind your back." I instructed her as she complied bringing her wrist to rest criss cross in the middle of her lower back. I set to work before she changed her mind on the matter. I made 6 or 7 loops around her arms horizontally and then I wrapped them vertically in the middle drawing her hands securely together in the middle of her lower back. Finally, I knotted the two ends of the rope on top of the tie out of the reach of her fingers. Next, I had her put her feet together and tied her ankles parrellel with a center cinch in the middle of the ropes. "There we go, that should hold you." I said as a looked towards my friend content with my efforts.

Shelly began to wiggle around against her ropes. She twisted her hands against each other and shifted her legs in opposite directions. However, the bonds held really securely despite her best efforts to free herself. My friend pulled against the ropes for a couple of minutes and then she just stopped struggling all together. "I think you did a good job Jennifer, I really don't think that I can get out of this at all. Well, I guess I will have to play the rest of the game all tied up like this. I guess it's your turn Amber. Go ahead Jennifer ask her what she wants to do." I looked over at Amber who seemed to be enjoying this peril that I had left Shelly in. "Amber truth or Dare?" I asked as she looked over at the two of us. Amber looked back at me and gave me an her answer. I knew quite a bit about her past and some embarrassing things at that. I am sure she wanted to keep them to herself and I would know if she was lying. "Dare", Amber responded as she had since Shelly and I had gained the first idea of how the game was actually played. At least when it was my turn to ask her.

I looked back over at Amber in that green night gown and I already had the perfect dare in mind. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander if you know what I mean. "Fine Amber, I have the perfect dare for you. I dare you to let me tie you up too. All is fair in love and truth and dare now isn't it?" Amber looked back at me with a mixture of concern and curiosity on her face. I could tell she was still unsure of the matter, but it really didn't matter what her opinion on the matter was. Then, her fear seemed to melt from her expression and she turned her back to me and waited for me to get to work. I took a quick trip back over to my duffle bag and retrieved another two coils of rope from the stash that I had brought. I headed over behind my friend and guided her hands into a X position behind her back and went to work binding her. I bound her in the same way that I tied up Shelly, wrist crossed behind the back and ankles together. "There we go, nice and secure." I said with a smile and a look of satisfaction. I had both of my friends right where I wanted them.

Amber set about struggling and trying out her new situation. She squirmed hard against the ropes and tried to pull her hands against each other. I just sat in watched switching my view between the two of them. Both of them seemed determined to get free before the other one. Both gave it a good hard struggling effort. However, I had several years of skill behind me and I was a real pro at this. After about 15 minutes or so, Amber and Shelly lessened their struggles and just sat there looking across at each other and then back over at me. Shelly had a look of defeat on her face and Amber was more. Amber held more of look of pride in her ability to fight the situation, but I already knew that neither of them were getting out without my help. Shelly looked over at me and finally addressed me under the circumstances. "Well, Jennifer you really have me stuck good here. How long do you plan to keep us tied up. After all there really isn't all that much we can do right now is there?" I looked back at my new friend and her perdicament.

"Shelly, do you want me to untie you? If your getting uncomfortable I will let you go." I stated. Shelly replied, "no, I am okay, I mean this is kind of fun, but there is really nothing that we can do while were like this other than talk and that will get boring pretty quick." I turned my gaze over to Amber to see if she had an opinion to add. She certainly did. "Jen, I have never been tied up before, but I don't think that I am ready for this to end just yet. This is truth or dare after all and I don't think I want to be let go just yet. But, if you untie Shelly you are going to have to untie me too. I don't want to be the only one tied up. So, why don't you wait a little while longer?" I nodded and looked back over at Shelly. I needed to find a distraction for her if this was going to continue, but it didn't take me very long. I looked over at the television and the large cabinet that was filled with movies. A brilliant idea settled itself in my mind almost instantly and I made my suggestion.

"Hey, why don't I put another movie in and you two can stay tied up while we watch it. After that I will let both of you go and we can get some sleep?" Amber and Shelly both looked and me and then at each other. They communicated without words and then they both nodded. I got up from where I was sitting on the floor and headed over to the cabinet and opened it. I began at one end and started reading through the selection of tapes that was available. I read through the selections one at a time and the other two girls gave their vetoes and yeses to the movies. It took a while to reach a consensus, and we finally settled on something. After some debate on the matter, we settled on a film. I am not sure exactly what it was, but it was a horror film. I suggested it because I wanted to see it, and besides there is nothing quite like a scary movie when your all tied up. I popped the tape into the VCR and hit the play button. While the FBI warning and the opening previews were rolling, I pulled out the other two girls sleeping bags and helped each of them get comfortably situated. I spread the bags out on the floor and got each of them a pillow for their heads if they wanted to lie down.

Shelly and Amber took me up on my offer and reclined on the floor. Once they were situated, I headed over to my duffle bag to see if I had what I needed for one final touch. I dug through the outer pocket and found what I Was looking for almost instantly. I pulled out another two coils of rope and my set of handcuffs that I had packed. They were the last of my supplies, and I intended to put them to good use. I walked back over and spread out my own sleeping bag. I took a moment and paused the opening movie and headed over to where Shelly was sitting. She looked up at me with a questionative stare on her face. "What are you doing Jen, shouldn't you get the movie going. Besides, I am already tied up enough that I cannot escape from this." I gave her a little laugh and set about telling her my master plan. "These aren't for you silly. I thought it might be fun if all three of us were tied up for the movie. I just have a hard time tying my own hands behind my back so I thought I would use these." I said showing her the handcuffs. "I was just wondering if you would help me get situated?" Shelly nodded and asked me what I wanted her to do. I handed her the keys and explained how to double lock the handcuffs.

"I will get the ropes all situated, all I need you to do is lock these for me and hang onto the key. That way, I cannot escape without your help and all three of us will be even." Shelly nodded and smiled. I walked back over to my sleeping bag and sat down. I began by threading one of the ropes through the center chain on the handcuffs. Then, I situated it so the cuffs were sitting in the middle of my lower back. I made three laps around myself and knotted the rope off in front of me. That way I couldn't bring my hands around to the front. Next, I took the last piece of rope that I had and tied my ankles together. I made about 5 horizontal loops and cinched it off in the middle. I left a short tail that was about a foot long in the back. Then, I laid myself down on my stomach and put my pillow under where my head was going to be resting. I wanted to be comfortable as I could after all. Then, I set my plan into action.

I bent my knees backwards towards the middle of my back and took hold of the end of the tail I had left on the back of meet. I threaded it through the rope around my waist and tied it off using a double knot. This put my legs into a hogtie position behind my back anchoring them to my waist. Amber looked over at me and inquired to what I was doing. "It's called a hogtie." I explained. "It's like tying your feet behind your back with your hands. It makes it a lot harder to move around. I didn't want to use one on you at least not your first time tied up. Just watch you'll get the idea." Shelly had scooted her way over to where I was now lying on my stomach. "Okay Jen are you ready." I nodded and moved my hands into position. I positioned my hands into the handcuffs with the palms facing outwards. This was to prevent me from attempting to undo the hogtie rope. The one around my waist was knotted in front well out of the reach of my hands. Shelly clicked the cuffs tight and double locked them securing the last of our freedom. With me secured, she rolled back over to her sleeping bag and pushed the play button the remote control. The three of us sat there and stared up at the screen helpless.

Okay, that looks like a good place to stop for now. I will finish the story a little later in one more segment. It turned out to be a really fun game until we got caught. However, that is the next part of the story and I will share it later.

Jennifer
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Sharing with Friends
Part 3: Getting Caught

He everyone, sorry to leave this story unfinished, but I ran out of time and it had a long way to go. So, I am finishing it up now. Here we go.

The three of us stared up at the screen on the television as the movie began go play on the screen. Shelly had started the film rolling by pushing the play button on the remote control. Both Shelly and Amber had their wrists tied behind their backs and their ankles cinched together. My ankles were bound in a similar mannerism to my friends. Additionally, I had attached a short tail of several inches to a rope that was wrapped multiple times around my waist. This created a hogtie type position for my feet behind my back. My own hands were also secured behind my back using my set of hand cuffs. My hands were double locked inside with the palms facing outwards away from each other to make it impossible to get near the knot securing the hogtie. The handcuffs' center chain was also passed through the rope around my waist to keep my hands anchored in the middle of my lower back. Overall, I was stuck good and the other two girls were well secured.

Shelly had taken one last precaution before starting the film. She placed the keys to my handcuffs up on a small end table next to one of the couches. This was to make sure that they wouldn't get lost. However, this also made sure that I couldn't retrieve them with my feet hogtied behind my back. The top of the table would be well out of my retrieve. As the film began to roll on the television in front of us we all shifted our attention to the movie that was playing. Each of the three of us scooted around trying to find the most comfortable position that we could. Amber leaned back against the sofa behind where her sleeping bag was sitting. She drew her legs up in front of her and used her bound hands to pull the hem of her night gown down to her ankles. She covered her lower legs by folding them upwards probably to keep some warmth in. I was stuck on my stomach with a large pillow propping my head upwards. I was probably the least comfortable, but I was also quite happy being tied up this way.

There is just something about the hogtie position that made me feel more helpless and better secured. I knew the handcuffs weren't coming off without the keys, so I just let my wrists hang loose behind my back. I concentrated my struggles on my legs. Giving them a solid tug every now and again against the short tail that secured my legs to my waist. I pulled my legs back and fourth against each other testing the limits that the tail imposed and found that I could only move my feet a few inches. I experimented with my hands a few times. However, I quickly found that with my hands facing outwards I couldn't reach the knot securing my feet to my waist. Struggle as I might, there was nothing I could do to improve my range of motion. The situation was completely escape proof and I couldn't have been happier with the results of my perdicament.

Without a means to free myself from the ropes I just laid there on my stomach looking upwards at the television set. The movie continued forward and the three of us divided our attention between it and our various struggles. Off and on I risked a look over at the other two girls in the room. Although their ties were not as complex as mine they weren't making a whole lot of progress with it either. I had plenty of practice at being tied up and I was getting pretty good at applying the ropes as well. I had tied Sean up a few weeks earlier and he was unable to free himself after more than an hour of effort. My two friends were not going anywhere until I decied to let them go. I had take a reasonable precaution to prevent myself from making that choice too soon. I knew now that I couldn’t get out of the hogtie without Shelly or Amber helping me get out of the handcuffs first. It was a reasonably mixed balance that we were all trapped without help from someone else. However, that help arrived in a for that we hadn't counted on.

There were footsteps beginning to descend the basement stairs and the voice of an older woman followed in their wake. "Shelly we're home. How is everything going down here? Could you turn down the TV a little bit it's late and we're . . . . . what the heck is going on?" Amber, Shelly and I turned to see Shelly's mother standing behind us. I saw the look on her face after a moment and it told me that she really didn't know what to think. At first, Shelly's Mother just looked over the three of us trying to figure out how we came to be in this situation. She probably was thinking we had Shelly's older brother to thank for this. However, then she caught sight of the handcuffs I had on and it clicked that neither of her children owned a set of them. Shelly's mother took a few minutes and took a couple of deep breaths before she continued. She walked forward and seated herself on the couch and looked down at the three of us. Then, she cleared her throat the way that only a mother can that lets you know you are in trouble.

"Okay, what is going on here? I want an explanation and I want it now." The woman's tone demonstrated that she was not in a good mood and expected us to cooperate. Being all tied up, Shelly was in no mind set to argue and began to unload the whole thing. How we played truth or dare and the events that led up to the three of us being all trussed up on the floor. Mostly, she dumped the matter on me for lack of someone else to share in the blame. Hogtied on the floor, there wasn't really anything that I could do about it other than offer my own interjections here and there. Shelly's mother took in the whole of the story and took a moment to think about how to react. This was likely new territory for her and she wanted to measure the situation a little further before making her final judgment against us. Mrs. Johnson (not her real name) took a moment and picked up the second Television remote that hung from a organizer on the end of the sofa. She stopped our tape and clicked the television off. So, not to allow us a distraction from her.

"Well, that is quite a story and I am a little surprised to say the least. Jennifer do your parents know that you are into this stuff and that you have handcuffs and ropes that you tie other children up with." I just nodded and told her this was just another normal game at my house. The woman stared out me in disbelief and asked for more of a clarification. I spent the next 10 minutes or so giving her an abridged version of my history playing tie up at home. She had caught us red handed and there really wasn't any reason to hid the matter. She took in each of my words carefully and then she sat back down on the sofa to think about it some more. I looked back and fourth at Shelly and Amber. Both of them were squirming enviously in their ropes like they wanted to hide them from their mother's gaze. However, there really wasn't anything that they could do about it. Finally, Mrs. Johnson broke the silence and came to terms with the matter as a whole.

"Alright, is everyone okay? I mean to ask are the ropes hurting anybody at the moment?" She asked looking down at the three of us. Shelly and I just shook our heads. Shelly's mother looked down puzzled trying to figure out, which question we were saying no to. Amber gave a more affirmative response trying to delude some of the tension. "We're okay, just a little tied up at the moment. Actually it's a little relax just to sit here." Shelly and I nodded. It was better to have a unified front in this sort of situation. Mrs. Johnson took in a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. "Well . . . I guess there is no harm in it as long as no one got hurt. But, it's after midnight and well past your girl's normal bed times. I know this is a slumber party, but I think you should get some sleep." The three of us just shrugged at the suggestion. I was already a little tired and calling it a night didn't sound like a bad idea. Being tied up was fun, but a good night's sleep was starting to sound better and better.

Shelly's mother waited for any objections to the idea, but when she found none she set about rectifying the matter. She rose from the couch and knelt down next to where I was tied up. She looked me over for a moment and studied the tie I had applied to myself. While it was quite effective, it was not anything all that fancy. She leaned down and located the knot securing the hogtie rope between my feet and the rope coiled about my midsection. It took her a few minutes, but she undid the knot and allowed my bound feet to fall free to the floor behind me. As much as I was disappointed by losing the hogtie portion, it did feel nice to get the tension off of my legs. She gave me a moment to recover myself before she addressed the situation any further. "Jennifer where are the keys to your handcuffs at?" She asked looking down towards me. I rolled myself over and sat up now that I was free from the hogtie and told her where the key was. It was sitting where Shelly had left it on the one end table. Mrs. Johnson gave a quick glance in that direction and a gentle nod before rising to her feet.

I watched as Shelly's mom crossed the room and picked up the handcuff key off of the table. She lifted it into the palm of her hand and began to walk back towards us. I chanced a look at the clock on the VCR as her mother approached Shelly. It was pretty late and I guess it was time to bring the games to an end for the evening. Besides, Shelly and Amber had been tied up for almost an hour now and I was reasonably sure that they were ready to get free from their bonds. However, Shelly's mother followed a slightly different plan of action than I anticipated. She walked across the room and knelt down near where Shelly was sitting. She took a moment and deposited the key to my handcuffs into her pocket before she proceeded. "Shelly, I need you to get off of your sleeping bag for a moment please." She instructed. Her daughter looked up at her for a moment and then began to comply with the request. She now that she was already in trouble provoking her mother wasn't a good idea at that point. Shelly scooted herself off of the sleeping bag and took a ended up a seated at the head of the bag.

With her daughter removed Shelly's mother nodded and took hold of the zipper attached to the side of the sleeping bag that her daughter was just sitting on. She grabbed it and unzipped the bag about half of the way down. "Alright you can climb in now." Shelly mom stated as she looked upwards toward her daughter. "Your going to make us sleep tied up !" Shelly looked up at her mother with a wide look of surprise in her eyes. "Well honey, you all know that your in trouble for playing this little game. You know that I believe the punishment should fit the crime. So, you wanted to be tied up and all of you are tied up. I want to get some sleep tonight in a quiet house and I am going to get some sleep in a quiet house tonight. So, in you go, and if you behave I let you all out in the morning." Shelly looked up at her mother as if she was waiting for the punch line from a practical joke. However, the woman's look told her that it wasn't coming. I could see the reluctance in her posture as she slid into the sleeping bag. Once Shelly was in, her mother zipped it all the way up to her chin and put her pillow under Shelly's head.

After Shelly was all situated, Mrs. Johnson moved onto me next as she crossed the room and I was in the middle. I complained about the idea at first. I had slept tied up on several occasions before and normally it wouldn't bother me all that much. However, sleeping with the hands behind the back is really uncomfortable and I didn't want Shelly and Amber's first experience to be a bad one. Shelly's mom threatened to call my parents and send me home immediately if I didn't cooperate. I was already in enough trouble and decided not to push the issue. I slid into the sleeping bag and it was soon zipped up around me. When she was done, I looked almost like Shelly, tied up in my sleeping bag with my head sticking out on a pillow at the top. She moved onto Amber who made the decision to just cooperate and join the other two of us. Looking back I don't know who was the smartest of the three of us. but it really didn't matter.

Once the three of us were secured, Shelly's mom headed back to the bottom of the basement stairs. "Well, sleep tight everyone I'll see you all in the morning and we'll discuss this matter further. With that, she shut off the lights to the basement and started up the stairs. I listened as I heard the door shut upstairs. Then the three of us were left alone in the darkness. I spent the first few moments renewing my struggles against the ropes. But it turned out to be a pointless effort. the knot that secured my hands to my waist was tied in front and my hands were anchored behind my back. Whether or not I could get my feet free was a moot point as my hands were going to be the uncomfortable factor. I rolled onto my stomach and brought my head to rest on the pillow to get the weight off of my arms. Still, this didn't do much to help. It was going to be difficult if I had to spend the night like this. I waited staring in the direction of the basement stairs waiting for Mrs. Johnson to reappear. I waited a long time as she wasn't coming.

Meanwhile, I could hear Shelly and Amber rolling around where they were laying. They had to be every bit as uncomfortable as I was. My situation wasn't uncomfortable for an hour or two, but it would be a long night if we had to stay like this. After a good while, I decided that I needed to take matters into my own hands. It was apparent that Shelly's mom had kept her word and neither of my two friends was much of an escape artist on their own. It was time to take matters into my own hands if any of us were going to get out of this. I started with trying to correct the orientation of my hands. Having the palms outwards made it harder to escape and I needed to turn them around if I was going to be able to grasp or untie anything. The handcuffs were quite snug, but I began to attempt to work my wrists around in them. The cuffs were wider in one dimension than the other and turning my wrists lead to some discomfort, but my hands were still small enough that I managed it. After a few moments of discomfort, my efforts were rewarded and my managed to swing my hands so the palms were facing inward.

With that done, I began to explore the possibility of undoing one of the knots on the ropes. I tried bending my feet back to my hands, but I couldn't reach the knot on top of the front of my ankles well enough to untie it. I had left it there purposely to prevent escape and it was working pretty well. I abandoned my feet and went focused on the waist rope. I began giving it a few solid tugs and tried to pull the knot around to where my hands were. This also didn't go too well. The rope got caught on itself and made pulling it around almost impossible. I was beginning to think that I was really stuck like this for the rest of the night. Then, it hit me that I wasn't the only one down here or stuck in this perdicament. If I was going to escape I needed some help. With that thought in mind, I began the long process of wriggling my way out of the top of my sleeping bag. It was a slow and time consuming process with my limbs securely restrained and the top opening being only so wide. After a few minutes though, my efforts were rewarded and I pulled my bound feet free of the sleeping bag. I came to the decision that I needed to do this quietly as I didn't want to attract attention from Shelly's parents.

I rolled overtop of my self several times until I came to rest next to Shelly's sleeping bag. I stopped and felt my way up the side to find the zipper. It only took a moment and I began to unzip the side of her sleeping bag. Shelly stirred from her sleep and looked over my way as the bag began to unzip. "Jen what are you doing, my mom said to go to sleep." She whispered to me. "I need your help to get us untied. Trust me, sleeping with your hands tied behind your back is uncomfortable after a while. I need you to undo the knot on the rope around my waist for me and I can probably get us free from there." Shelly listened as I whispered my proposition and then responded. "Okay, how exactly am I supposed to do that with my hands tied behind my back in the dark?" I responded explaining my plan and the two of us set it into motion.

I brought the front of my tummy rope and lined it up with her bound hands. Shelly confirmed that she could feel the rope. Next, I began to roll the rope my shifting myself. Suddenly, Shelly told me to stop and that she had hold of the knot. The next 7 or 8 minutes were rather uncomfortable for me as I tried to support myself on my side while Shelly worked the knot. It was just a simple square knot, but she couldn't see it and her hands were tied too. Still, with a lot of effort she finally managed to work the top half of it loose with her fingers. Then, she worked the second half free and spoke. "There, I think I got it." I rolled to my back and tried to sit up glad to be off of my side supported my a bound arm. Once I was sitting upright, I gave the ropes around my waist a good couple of tugs and found that all of my efforts had been rewarded. The rope was slack and a few minutes of tugging allowed me to pull my hands free from my waist. Finally, I was getting somewhere.

From here, the escape was simple. I could bring my hands around my bottom and under my feet when they were cross tied. A weakness my brothers had begun using the waist rope to prevent. The handcuffs offered quite a bit more slack than that and in a matter of seconds my hands were in the front. I took a minute and rubbed my eyes to help them adjust to the darkness. I decied to take a moment and wait to untie my feet. I leaned over and began feeling around for Shelly's hands. She had earned her freedom and I was more than willing to give it to her. Even in the dark, it didn't take long for me to find the knot and pick it free. Then I began the process unwinding the ropes around her wrists and in a couple of minutes I lifted the last loop free. Shelly brought her hands to the front and rubbed some of the circulation back into them Then, she reached down and found something that would help us immensely. Shelly picked up the remote and turned on the TV. After it came on she hit the mute button almost immediately to mask any sound it would make.

With the television on in front of us the room was slightly illuminated and I was better able to see our current situation. I shifted my position again and untied the ropes that bound Shelly's feet at the ankle. Once she was free I finished freeing myself. At least as much as I could without the handcuff key. With my legs free I Shelly and I crawled across the floor to where Amber was still lying tied up in her sleeping bag. Her eyes had opened from her attempt to sleep when the light from the TV lit up the room. She looked up at me as I held a finger in front of my mouth to signal to keep quiet. "Shhh I am going to untie you so you can get some sleep." Amber sat up and let the sleeping bag slip down to her waist. She looked puzzled at me for a moment and contemplated her response. "No thanks, I think I am just going to stay like this for the night. It's really kind of a neat feeling being all tied up and not able to move around." I looked down at her and just shook my head.

"Really, you want to sleep all tied up like that? It get's pretty uncomfortable after a while. I know from personal experience that it is a bad idea to sleep with your hands tied behind your back. You can stay tied if you want, but at least let me put your hands in front for the night." Amber looked over at me again for a moment and nodded. I reached down behind her and began to free her hands from the ropes. After a minute or two the cords released and she popped her hands out of the coils. I gave her a couple of minutes to massage some circulation back into her hands before I proceeded to check on her response. "Are you sure you want to stay tied up for the night?" I whispered. Amber looked over at me and responded without saying a word. She brought her wrist to touch in front of her and put them together. She cooperated while I circled her wrists with the ropes again and cinched them off parallel in front of her. With her hands secured, she laid back down and tried to pull the top of her sleeping bag back into place. Shelly and I helped her get comfortable before we headed back to our own sleeping bags.

Shelly was helping me back into mine when she brought up a concern. "What about your handcuffs?" "We'll get the key back from your mom in the morning. I'll be fine if Amber can sleep tied up I can leave these on no problem." Shelly smiled and helped me get tucked in for the night. It wasn't the most comfortable I had ever been, but it was nothing I wasn't used to. Shelly headed back over to her sleeping bag and turned the television off with the remote. Within a few minutes, the three of us drifted peacefully off to sleep. It had been an interesting night and my experiment had gone over well with Amber and Shelly. I never would have guessed Amber would like this kind of stuff, but it turned out that she did. Shelly was a little less enthusiastic about it, but she was willing to participate since the other two of us had a lot of fun with it. The initiation was over and it was quite successful to say the least.

In the morning, the three of us got up and relaxed for a little while. Amber left her ropes on while Shelly and I tidied up and put our stuff away. She was a little unhappy when I finally untied her, but I promised we could play again soon if we weren't grounded. About an hour after we were up, Shelly's mom came back down stairs. She was a little surprised to find the other tow girls free and myself as close as I could get. Her mannerism was a lot calmer that morning that it had been the night before. She let me out of the handcuffs without a second thought on the matter. Mary came down the stairs shortly afterwards. She had already been their for a while and it turned out that the two of them had discussed the subject at some length. Mary had gone a little deeper into our history than I had and explained that it was just a game and really nothing more. Originally, Shelly's mother thought being tied for the night would cause us to regret the game all together. In reality it had the opposite effect to tell the truth. Amber really liked the idea of being tied up and Shelly wasn't opposed.

Mary had put the woman at ease that I had some idea of what I was doing and knowing how far to go. Shelly's mother had been more surprised than anything at finding us bound in her basement at first. However, once the initial shock wore off eventually she became okay with the idea of us playing tie up. This was the beginning of a wonderful friendship with two of my best friends growing up. Especially in the circle of playing tie up with someone outside of my family. More games followed as we grew older together and they soon became as experienced as I was. We are still friends today and play around with this on and off. But those and our other experiences growing up are another group of stories.

That ends this little series. I apologize for taking so long to complete this, but my health forced me to abandon typing it for a while. My next one won't be so far into the future. Not everyone is as comfortable with the idea of being tied up as my family was. Still, I think Shelly’s mom over reacted a little bit here. Still, I can’t really blame her. Anyway, I need to get another set of stories from this part of my childhood out. However, after that I was debating going back to my teenage years for a while. It seems that set was well received, but there is another matter I want to cover in my background before I move forward any further. The next series will probably be three or four parts in length. After that I can jump around a little bit. If anyone would like to share some input about where I should go next, I would be happy to listen. I hope everyone enjoys reading my stories as much as I like telling them. Until next time,

Jennifer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic