Jennifer : 14 - A Trip to My Aunts (mFF/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 14 - A Trip to My Aunts (mFF/f)

Post by Soraka »

Jennifer's stories
14 - A Trip to My Aunts
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Part 1 : Tricked

Hello again everyone, I am taking a break from my current set of stories and working this little intermission. It has been a while since I posted anything on tieupgames.net and I thought I would add another story from when I was younger to the mix. This happened one weekend in the spring when I was 11 years old. As always I hope everyone enjoys the story.

It was mid morning when the whole ordeal began. A Saturday morning I should say on the first weekend of May when I was 11. The whole thing started out without much provocation, I hadn’t even originally set out to get tied up that morning. However, it would turn out to be one of the longer episodes I had at that age of being tied up for an extended period of time.

I looked out the window of my room with a fair amount of despair. The weather was prefect for a weekend at home. The sun was shinning and we hadn’t seen any sign of snow or even really cool weather for almost two weeks. It was warm enough to play outside without the use of jacket or anything. School was already in it’s last few weeks of the year and I had been looking forward to a weekend at home to unwind from a busy school week. I didn’t even have any homework. This usually meant that I would be sitting in my pajamas in front of the television in the living room right now. Maybe I would be tied up or maybe not, it depended on how early my brother’s got up or what sort of mood we were in. The second half of the day would likely be spent outside in the back yard playing. Amy was 1 now and just learning the art of moving around the house on her own. She didn’t talk much yet, but she still laughed and you could tell when she was having a fun time. She had an explorative nature about everything she could get her hands on.

“Jennifer, hurry up were going to be late!” My mother shouted from the living room as she was preparing for the trip. Instead of my normal pj’s, I was dressed a lot more formally at the moment. I had on a light crème colored dress with a peter pan collar and long sleeves. The gown came all the way down to my mid calves on my legs and covered most of them except for a few inches above the floor. I also had on a set of white tights and a pair of mary jane dress shoes with flat bottoms. The dress had a modest flow to it and snugged around my waist with a light sash that tied in a slight bow in the back. My mother let out a second yell from the living room that she was in the process of finishing the preparations for the journey she and I would soon be making. After a moment or two passed, my older brother Sean popped his head around the corner of the room to see how my preparations were coming along.

“Hey little sister, you look like your all ready to go. Mom is waiting for you, you know.” I nodded and looked down at my game boy that I had left on the edge of the bed in preparation for the long car ride. “I still don’t see why I cannot stay here with you. I really don’t want to go all that way and have to come back late tomorrow, its’ going to ruin the whole weekend for us.” Sean listened as I complained about the trip that laid ahead and took in my words. “We have been over this a couple of times Jen. Mom thinks it’s best that you go with her for the weekend and I have to agree with her on that. I really don’t want you to be a pain while my friends are over. Besides, you haven’t seen aunt Bonnie in a long time.” I knew my brother was right on both accounts. I hadn’t seen my aunt in a couple of months despite my mother’s frequent visits. Also, I knew that my brother Sean was hosting a group of his friends here this weekend. They had a big project they were working on as a group at school and needed the house all to themselves for the weekend. My brother Scott and my father were out camping with their scout troop this weekend. Sean had to miss the outing in order to work on the project. My mother had decided that I was going to join her and my little sister Amy on a visit to my aunt’s so that I wouldn’t’ be a burden to Sean.

“Come on, brother let me stay. I promise I’ll be quiet and stay out of the way.” It wasn’t that I didn’t like my aunt, it was just that I really wasn’t in the mood to spend the 3 hours going there and back in the car and most of my weekend cooped up in her house. Sean bent down and gave me a quick hug. “I know you wouldn’t be a pest to me, but mom thinks you should go with her. Besides, we are going to work on the project all weekend and it will get pretty boring around here anyways.” “I know, but I still would rather stay here with you than spend the weekend keeping an eye on Amy.” Sean released me from his arms and looked down at me. “All right, I’ll go talk to mom and see what she says on the matter. But, you get ready to go incase she sticks with her original plan okay.” With that my brother departed the room and headed down the hallway and across the kitchen to the living room. I just stayed in the room and waited for him to return hopeful that I would be staying home with my eldest brother for the weekend.

I only had to wait about 5 or 8 minutes before Sean returned with the news. He entered the room slowly, and looked down at me with a look of disappointment on his face. But then he shot me a quick wink. “Mom says it’s okay.” I was filled with an almost unimaginable amount joy at the news that my brother had just brought me. He stood there trying to gage my reaction to the announcement. Once the moment passed, Sean added his interjection to the situation. “However, I have a few terms of my own. Once my friends get here in a little while, I cannot have you running around the house or bothering us. We all have a lot riding on the outcome of this project and we need to work uninterrupted. “ I nodded at mo brother’s explanation. “I know, I will stay out of your way and be quiet while you’re working.” Sean nodded in agreement with me this time. “I know you will Jen, I am going to make sure of it.” My brother said as he shot a glance over at the chest of drawers against the wall next to my bed. “That’s the deal okay?”

My brother asked me the question without using any formal language on the matter. I already knew what he had in mind. We had been playing TUGS for quite a while now and new how to read each other’s body language on the subject. His pointing to the dresser was an indication that I was going to be spending some time in ropes and out of the way of his friends. They were going to be coming around 9:30 and it was already a little after 8. Being tied up wasn’t my first choice for the day, but it was better than the long rode trip that my mother had in mind. I nodded and told Sean that I would cooperate with him. With my acceptance on the matter worked out, Sean wasted no time crossing the room over to the dresser and opening the top drawer of it. He dug through the top drawer and pulled out several lengths of rope and began to uncoil them immediately.

“How long are you going to keep me tied up?” I asked as Sean began uncoiling the ropes onto the edge of the bed. “At least a couple of hours, so you might want to make sure that your comfortable. Do you need to use the bathroom before we do this.” I shook my head and waited for the matter to resume. I had just used it a little while earlier in preparation for the car trip. “Okay, let me know when your ready to get started and we will.” Sean explained as he released the last coil of rope and drew it straight. I told him I would be ready momentarily, I just needed a moment to add a touch to the situation. The outfit I had on was fine for a morning tie up, I just needed to add one thing to it. I went over to the second drawer on the dresser and dug out a pair of mittens from the second drawer. They were pink and make of light weight fleece. I wore them to bed sometimes when it was cooler or used them when I was tied up. I slid them on over my hands and tucked them into the cuffs on my dress. They would offer some protection from my wrists and the ropes and also make escaping harder by keeping my fingers bunched together.

“Okay brother, I’m ready to get started if you are.” I said closing the drawer and crossing the room towards him. I reached my brother and turned around bring my arms together in the small of my back. “A nice final touch sis. Okay, here we go.” Sean commented as he began the process of binding me. My brother began the process by selecting a piece of the white clothes line that we kept in our room for the games that we played. The rope was a quarter inch thick and about 10 feet long. Sean began by knotting off one end of it on my right wrists. Then he drew my wrists together and crossed them in an X shape behind my back. Sean made 5 or 6 horizontal loops around my hands and pulled each one snug. Once he finished that, my brother look the remainder of the rope and wrapped my hands vertically as well forming a rather secure set of bindings. He finished by knotting the tie off on top out of the reach of my mitten hands.

Once my wrists were tied together, Sean took a second piece of rope about the same length and tied it to my wrists in the middle of the rope. Once that was done, he wrapped the two free ends around my waist to the front pulling my hands tight to my lower back. Then he crossed the ends in the front and wrapped them back around me again passing them overtop of my tied hands behind me. He finished by bringing the ends around my waist a final time and knotted them together in front of me. This was a common tactic on our games by this time. It kept my tied wrists pinned to my waist behind my back. It also prevented me from sliding my feet through my hands and bringing them to the front for an escape attempt. With the knot tied in front of me and my hands behind me I couldn’t work them free from my waist without outside help. Sean could have added more ropes to my arms, but that was sufficient to keep my hands out of use and he wanted me to be comfortable for the length of time I was going to spend tied up. Satisfied that my hands were secured, he working on the rest of me.

Sean grabbed another piece of rope from the bed and knelt down to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. “Put you feet together please.” My brother instructed as he reached out for my left ankle. I complied with the request as my brother knotted one end of the rope around my left leg. I brought my feet together as Sean began the process of tying them up. He wrapped the rope around my ankles horizontally several times. Then he cinched the tie off in the middle and tied a knot. Once my ankles were secure, my brother lifted my dress upwards a little bit so that he could repeat the process on my knees to reinforce the tie. “There Jen, how does that feel?” Sean asked as he stood up to admire his handy work. I twisted and squirmed against the ropes in a couple of different direction, but it didn’t do any good. Sean was a real expert at rope work by this point in his life and I wasn’t getting out of this if my life depended on it. Not that it did.

“You did a pretty good job, I don’t think I am going to be bothering you today with all this rope on.” Sean smiled at the comment. “Why Don’t you hogtie me while your at it? That way I really won’t be able to move around at all.” Sean nodded in agreement with my suggestion and claimed another piece of rope from the bed. It was maybe 3 and ½ feet in length. Sean knelt down and wrapped one end of it around the center of the tie on my ankles. Then he stopped for a moment. Sean paused. “Jen, are you going to be mad at me if I gag you? I know you usually don’t like being gagged, but under the circumstances I think it would be appropriate, if you’re okay with it.” Truthfully, I wasn’t thrilled with the idea, but since Sean had gone to all the trouble to get me out of the trip I nodded and gave him my consent on the matter. Sean stopped binding my feet further and rose from where he was standing and crossed the room back to the dresser.

My older brother dug around in the top drawer for a minute or two before he found what he was looking for. Sean dug out several large bandanas from the drawer. I sat and watched as he rolled two of them up into a large ball of wadding and deposited it on the bed. Then, he began rolling the other one from one corner to another forming a traditional style cleave gag. My brother finished the third bandana off by knotting it at the center. “Could you open your mouth please little sister?” Sean requested lifting the first of the two rolled bandanas in his hand. I replied with the request and opened my mouth up good and wide. Sean worked the two wadded up bandanas into my mouth and stuffed them back in. Then he took the rolled bandana and fitted the knot securely between my teeth in the front. Once everything was in place, my brother bought the two free ends of the cloth around my head and knotted it off in the back rather tightly. Once he was done, I gave a few shouts to test the gags effectiveness, all that came out were a couple of muffled grunts. Sean got another short piece of rope from the dresser and wrapped it around the folded bandana and my head twice before knotting it off in the back. This tightened the gag down securely and made sure that I couldn’t dislodge it from my mouth.

Sean stepped back to admire the fruits of all his hard work on tying me up. I gave the ropes a few good solid tugs and tried the gag again. Nothing gave me any slack or release. I was tied up pretty good and escape wasn’t a likely possibility in the near future. It was going to be a rather relaxing morning after all. Or, that was what I thought. After letting me struggle for a little bit and making sure that I was secure, Sean approached me again and circled around to the side of me.

Once my brother was in position, he proceeded to lift me off of the bed. He looped his left arm behind me and under my arms to support my upper body. He used his right to grab me just under the bend of the knees. Then he lifted me and began carrying me like a newly wed bride towards the door of the room. I remained pretty calm and allowed him to proceed as he saw fit with the matter. I figured he was just taking me into the living room where he could keep an eye on me and make sure that I didn’t get into trouble all tied up and gagged like this. However, as we entered the kitchen and my brother began to alter his course did I realize what he intended. My brother carried me into the kitchen, and began to make his way towards the garage. When we entered the outside building of the house, I realized what was going on and began to wriggle trying to get loose from his grasp. Sean gripped me tighter and looked down at me and verbally addressed the issue. “Stop it Jen. I don’t want to drop you or risk getting you hurt.” Despite my brother’s protest, I continued my struggles, but it was no good. I was tied tight and Sean was the stronger of the two of us.

My brother quickly crossed the garage and took hold of the handle to the sliding door on the van that my mother usually drove. He opened the sliding door without much trouble and made his way to deposit me in the back seat of our family van. Once my brother had set me down, he took hold of the vest harness that I wore in the car. It was sitting on the seat in the middle of the van. He then proceeded to put it on me. The vest is made of seat belt material that is 2 inches across or so. It has straps that go around the waist and over both shoulders. It also has another belt that wraps around under the arms. Everything closes with a zipper in the back of the harness. Then, the harness is attached to a seat tether at two points on the waist and two on the shoulders with clips that attach to D-rings. (There are several good descriptions of it and even a few pictures of it on other stories on my web site. )

Sean worked the vest around my upper body with a few exceptions. He wrapped it around me completely because he couldn’t thread my arms through the sides without untying my hands. There was little chance of him doing that and keeping me tied up. He also buckled the between the leg strap around to the side of the vest rather than through my legs because of the dress that I was wearing. If he had put it on properly, the dress would have been completely drawn up around my waist. Once the vest was wrapped around me and the zipper was sealed in the back, Sean snugged down my shoulder straps for a slightly tighter fit and then he proceeded to attach the vest harness to the seat tether that was already around the seat. The vest drew my arms tightly to the sides of my body and once it was fastened, secured me pretty well to the seat. Sean did one last check to make sure that everything was secure before proceeding to the next step.

My brother took hold of the short piece of rope that was still trailing from the center of my bound feet. He drew the rope tight and pulled it backwards. He took up the slack in the rope and tied it off someplace behind the seat. This pulled my bound legs backwards nearly under the edge of the seat and prevented me from moving them off of the floor or forward any. “Well, Jen not exactly a hog tie, but it should keep your feet under control all the same.” I just gave him a muffled reply from under the seat. Once my feet were anchored, Sean took a moment to adjust my dress so that the bottom hem was where it should have been. Mostly he just straightened it for a more comfortable position. Then, Sean added the finishing touch to the whole situation. He took hold of the normal lap shoulder belt for the position where I was sitting.

I was more than old enough at this point for a normal seat belt in the car. Still, I wore the vest harness for a couple of reason. First, it was what I was used to growing up and it made me feel safer. Secondly, it was more secure and made it harder to move around than a normal seat belt. I liked the extra security when it was available. Sometimes, I would wear both of them with the normal seat belt overtop of the harness. Sean buckled the normal seat belt overtop of the whole situation I was in. Then, he took hold of the shoulder strap and pulled it all the way out. This caused the belt to lock. It was a feature meant to be used with a car seat. If the seat belt was pulled all the way out, it wouldn’t loosen unless it was allowed to retract all the way back in. This would keep the belt from loosening at all when you leaned forward into it. Sean took his time and worked as much slack as he could out of the seat belt drawing it tight against my waist and upper body. This pinned me to the seat even tighter and minified what little movement I had left.

“There Jen, that should keep you out of everyone’s hair and keep you out of trouble on the way to aunt Bonnie’s.” He said with a quiet and satisfied smirk across his face. I just glared at my brother and yelled a few muffled comments into my gag. A few minutes later, my mother came out carrying Amy on her hips. She entered the van through the same side door that Sean had placed me through. She began buckling my little sister into her car seat on the bench seat in front of me. Once I heard the final click on Amy’s car seat, my mother turned her attention to me. “Well well my little one, it seems you’re all ready to go on this trip.” My mother said with a quiet smirk. She looked me up and down taking an admiration for the security that my brother had given me for the ride to my aunts. “Well, at least you’ll be on your best behavior for the ride down. If your good I’ll let you go when we get there. But, I am not making any promises.” My mother commented with a wink. It was her way of letting me know that I would be released at the end of the car trip. She always did when it was the two of us. With that, my mother closed the door and circled around to the front of the car and entered her seat.

My mother closed the car door and put on her seat belt. “Well, it looks like we’re ready to go.” She turned on the car and started up the engine. While the garage door was opening I suddenly realized that my game boy was still on the edge of my bed in the house. I really didn’t want to leave it behind. I started yelling into my gag as best I could. My grunts got my mother’s attention. However, I couldn’t convey the message at all. I couldn’t even articulate a single work for that matter. “Don’t be a sore looser Jennifer. You like being tied up and Sean and I got you pretty good this time. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.” My mother said. I continued my protest, but my mother turned on the radio loud enough to drown out my noises. I gave up after we left the drive way. I just sat back in the seat and tried to relax. After all, there really wasn’t anything else that I could do. Amy let out a few giggles at the whole situation. Away the three of us drove towards my aunt’s house.

Well, that concludes the first part of this little story. There are a couple more that will follow it. I am going to alternate between this one and my other story to try and get both out in a timely manner. Thanks for reading and as always comments are appreciated. So, if you have a minute let me know what you think.

Jennifer

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 2 : The Arrival

Well, I am going on with the second part of this story. So, I hope that everyone enjoys reading it.

The car rolled on for the better part of an hour before my mother finally brought us to a stop. We hadn’t quite arrived at our final destination yet, but my mother pulled over into a small parking lot and brought the car to a halt. I knew the reason for the brief interlude. While some of my senses were blocked, namely felling and tasting, I still smell pretty well. It was clear from where I was sitting that my little sister needed a pit stop. The location of our stop was at the rear of a parking restaurant along the rode side. The lot was vacant and well hidden from the sight of the main road line. The eatery didn’t open for business until evening and this morning we found the place a little deserted. My mom exited the car and came around to the side door to attend to my sister’s need.

My mother retrieved the diaper bag from the rear of the van and proceeded to place a changing pad on the floor of the car next to where my sister’s car seat was stationed. Then she unstrapped Amy and went about changing her. The process took a couple of minutes before my mother deposited the plastic thing in the trash can next to where she had stopped the car and finished getting my sister reseated in her car seat. She refastened Amy’s harness and clicked it into place before closing the side door. I expected her to get back in the driver’s seat and take off, but instead my mother circled around the back of the car and began making her way to the door on the other side where I was seated. She opened the door and climbed in next to me.

“Sorry about taking so long on that Jen. I just needed to find a suitable place to stop. I knew this restaurant would be vacant this time of day and would have a trash can we could use.” We had eaten here a few times over the years on the way to and from my aunt. My mother had experience with there opening and closing times. “So, how are you holding up back here?” I mmmphd into the gag a couple of times and tried to shrug my shoulders. “How about some fresh air?” My mother asked and I quickly nodded my head at the offer. It took my mom a minute or two to work the rope and handkerchief off of my mouth. Sean had done a decent job and it was secured very well to my face. I could still breath through it, and my nose for that matter, but that didn’t mean I cared for it. Once the outer bandana was removed, I worked the wadded up ones in my mouth out and let them fall on my lap. I drew in a couple of deep breaths before I responded to any of my moms questions.

“Thanks, I am glad to have that out of my mouth.” The gag hadn’t been anything painful, but my mouth was getting a little sore from having all that bunched up in there for so long. “Sorry about tricking you like this Jen. I know that you wanted to stay home today with Sean. But, he is having a whole his group of friends over to work on their class project and I didn’t want you to be in the way for them.” My mom apologized for the whole ordeal. “He didn’t know how to tell you that you had to go with me. So, he came up with this whole little scheme and I allowed him to follow through with it. I hope your not too mad at me. You were coming along either way, this was just a little more indiscrimiantate of your brother than having to have him side with me directly.” I nodded as the explanation sunk in. Sean didn’t want to hurt my feelings about my having to come on this trip, but he really needed me out of the house today. I really wasn’t mad at my mother or older brother. I had been a little annoyed when we first left the house, but I had gotten over it as the day moved forward.

I took a couple of more deep breaths and let my mother know that I was okay with the whole thing. I also explained how I had managed to leave my game boy on my bed earlier. My mother let out a rather loud chuckle at the situation. “Oh, so that was what you were making all the noise about earlier. I just thought you were mad about getting tricked into going. I returned her laugh, the whole thing seemed pretty funny when you took it in perspective. It is amazing how a little bit of body language, 3 bandanas and a piece of rope can cause a real lack of communication. Amy joined in our laughter. She probably had now idea about what was going on, but she read into the emotions. “Well, Jen sorry about your game boy. If we weren’t so far out I would go back and get it for you.” I nodded again. I had already accepted that I wouldn’t have it this weekend. My mother asked me again about my circumstances.

“Are you sure your alright back here? Do you want me to untie you at all or is there anything I can do to make you a little more comfortable?” My mother asked as I sat there well secured. “Yeah, don’t put the gag back in. I hate not being able to talk. You can untie me when we get there, I should be fine until then.” I was a little stiff from the ropes at this point, but it wasn’t anything uncomfortable and I was having fun with the whole thing. If I had to make this little car trip, at least I could do it tied up. “Shouldn’t be a problem, as long as you don’t make too much noise. I hate backseat driver.” My mother said with a little chuckle as she collected the bandanas from where they had fallen onto the seat. I could tell from the tone in her voice that she was kidding about putting the gag back in. My mother never really tied me up in the first place. Even if I asked her to. She left that to my siblings and a few of my closer friends.

With that finished, my mother closed the slide door of the car and circled back around the driver’s seat. Then we continued on our way to our destination. The rest of the trip was a lot more pleasant. My mother turned off the radio and the two of talked back and fourth. It was nice having the gag out and being able to communicate again. Amy added a few words and random sounds as we went along. Nothing constructive, but she wanted to be part of the group. The remainder of the trip took us almost another 45 minutes to complete before we pulled off the road to the house where my aunt lived.

. . . . . . .

My mom maneuvered the car into the driveway and pulled us to a stop before switching it into park. My mother circled around the side door of the car and began by getting Amy out of her car seat. She shifted my little sister onto one hip and closed the door with her hand. Then, she circled around the back of the vehicle and popped the rear hatch door open. There were a few duffle bags in the back of the van. Nothing fancy. Each of us had a bag with a couple of changes of clothes and Amy and I each had a few toys with us as well. There were also some other things that my mother had packed as well. In total, probably 5 bags and a parcel. “Sit tight for a minute Jen, I am going to go and drop your sister off in the house. Then I will come back for you and the rest of the stuff.” My mother instructed me. I nodded and told her I would try to comply with her request. After all, there really wasn’t all that much else that I could do.

My aunt Bonnie as I will call her hear lived in a more rural part of the state than we did. She didn’t live on a farm like my grand parents up in Pennsylvania did. However, she had several acres of land and a lake on her lot along with the large house. Her driveway was more than 100 feet long from the edge of the rode and her nearest neighbor was at least 200 yards away from where we were. My mother felt more than safe enough leaving me by myself for a few minutes despite the ropes binding my hand and feet. She took the lightest of the bags and departed for the main house for through the garage. It was almost 8 or 10 minutes before she returned to check on me again. Apparently, my aunt had met her at the door and the two of them has talked for quite a while before my mother remembered my current perdicament out in the car.

The side door of the car slid open an my mother stepped up next to where I was seated. The first thing she did was undo the normal seat belt that my brother hand fastened over me. The belt retracted to the side of the car without much fuss and I was finally free of it. Once the seat belt had retracted, my mom went about the process of removing the vest harness from around the top half of my body. It took her a few minutes in the cramped space. However, she finally managed to release me from it and deposited the harness over on the seat next to where I was sitting. Once the straps were released and I was separated from the car, my mother looked over the mess of ropes that my brother had used to secure me for the trip down. I could tell from watching her where I was seated that it was more than she had originally thought I was tied up. The real problem seemed where to begin.

The rope work on my hand wasn’t all that complex, it was just a mess to untie everything that Sean had done to me earlier. “Do, you want me to untie your hands first and leave the rest to you? It’s a little cramped in the car to get behind you.” My mother asked as she surveyed the situation from the side door of the van. “Just get my feet and you can untie me the rest of the way once we’re inside the house.” I replied to the question my mother was posing under the circumstances. My mother agreed with me and set out to work on getting my legs free of the two coils of rope around my knees and ankles. While my hands were a mess because of the rope around my waist, the process of freeing my legs was rather straight forward. My mother proceeded by untying my knees and then my ankles. Once the ropes were released, I shifted my ankles against each other to work out some of the stiffness from the ride down. My mother allowed me a moment before we continued pursuing the matter.

My mother helped to support me and aided me in keeping my balance as I went about the process of exiting the van. Trying to walk with your hand tied behind your back in a confined space can be rather tricky. I had more experience at it than most girls my age, but I still needed to be careful. After a few moments of shifting around I managed to step out the side door of the van with my mother’s help. My mother collected the two loose pieces of rope from the van floor and pocketed them before closing the side door with a solid thud. I didn’t wait for her to finish the task. By the time she turned to the location she believed I was standing, I was already making my way towards the open garage a good 20 paces ahead of her. My aunt was standing at the door connecting the garage to the rest of the house holding my little sister. She was content to stand by quietly and watch our the episode unfold before her. I finished closing the distance quickly as my mother began bringing up the rear of our arriving party.

I almost tripped forward as I tried to mount the step leading up from the garage and into the house. I lost my balance from the lack of being able to use my hands and fell forward. An outstretched hand from my aunt caught me and compensated my fall forward allowing me to catch my balance. “Well, it’s nice to see you too Jennifer. You don’t visit all that often. Still you need to be more careful about running when you hands are tied.” My aunt offered with a warm smile and a quiet chuckle my way. I could tell that she was just joking around from the tone of her voice. The whole situation unfolded as my mother caught up. I expected a scolding, but my mother just joined in the laughter. Even Amy was laughing at my little perdicament. I not sure she understood it at the moment, but she knew all of us were laughing and probably just joined in for the fun of it. “Come on in and we’ll talk for a while.” My aunt instructed as she lead the way through the door and into her living room. My mother and I followed in after her.

My aunt knew about the games that my siblings and I played. She and my mother had similar encounters when they were growing up. She had even shared a few of the stories of them with me over the years. Something my mother did much less often. Seeing me tied up wasn’t a big deal for her. The four of us headed into the living room and had a seat around the furniture. My mother and aunt took a seat on the couch next to each other and my aunt passed my little sister back to my mother. I took up a seat on an easy chair next to the side of the sofa. I hopped up and scooted backwards so that I could rest easily against the back of the chair. Then, it began as it always did. My mother and my aunt began to talk.

This was the hi point of their visit. My mother made the trip out here at least every other week when she could so that they could just sit and visit. My aunt never was much of a phone person, so they usually talked in person. The conversation took off without much notice of me or my little sister. They talked about work and other things of interest to them. Politics, the weather, holiday and vacation plans, the list went onwards. Most of it was not all that interesting to an 11 year old of my age. Still, under the circumstances, there really wasn’t all that much I could do about it. This is why I preferred to stay home when I could. I loved my aunt, but she didn’t have any kids and there really wasn’t much for me to do around here. The only TV was in the living room and I wasn’t usually allowed to watch it why they were talking. After a while, they would usually move to the kitchen so that I could watch something. However, most of the good cartoons were over by the time they usually left.

I kept thinking that I could be playing my game boy right now if it weren’t for two things. Mainly that my hands were tied and the game boy was in another county. Bonnie noticed after a while that I was getting bored and tried bringing me into the conversation. She asked me how school was and about a few other things going on in my life. My report was short sweet and simple. After a few minutes of talking elapsed, I ran out of good material to contribute to the conversation. I shifted my feet uncomfortably out of boredom. “Maybe you should have kept her feet tied together, at least that way she wouldn’t have come bounding in here like that.” My aunt commented looking over at my captivity. My mom looked over at me shifting about and replied to the inquiry. “Nope sis, I don’t usually get involved in that any more. They do enough tying each other up without my help.” My mom offered with a smile. “Unless of course they need my help with an escape.” My mom shot offer. I picked up the implication in her voice.

I nodded and got up from the chair. I was more than ready to be free of the ropes that secured my hands. I crossed the short distance from the chair to the couch and turned my back to my mother. She looked over the ropes for a minute after handing Amy over to my aunt. It took her a minute to sort everything out. My aunt watched as my mother went about the process of untying me slowly and steadily. After watching my mom sort through the tangle for a couple of minutes, my aunt set Amy down on the sofa and proceeded to lend a hand to the process. A moment or two later I pulled my hands out of the coils of rope and began to work some circulation back into them. After my hands were free and I felt a little less stiff, my mother gave me leave to depart from the room and go play someplace else. I worked my way down the hallway to the dinning room where she left my suitcase to see what I could find in it to amuse myself while my elders continued their conversation. I dug through the bag and found my list of options was a rather short one.

I had a few books and my collection of game boy game cartridges. They were worth about as much as building blocks right now. My heart sunk, it was going to be a long day with nothing to do. That was the last thought that flowed through my mind as the day began to move forward. Little did I know that what lay ahead in my fate of the day. However, that’s what I am going to save for next time.

Jennifer
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 3 : Nap Time

Hello again everyone, I am moving onto the third part of this story, or the best that I can remember it. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys the story. Here we go.

The remaining two hours or so of the morning passed without much incident. I spent most of the time playing with a deck of cards that I had packed in my bag. I usually carried a deck with me on longer trips and sometimes I ended up playing a card game with my brothers to help pass the time. Although, the rest of my older siblings were otherwise indisposed at the moment, I still hadn’t unpacked them from the last little outing we had been on. I set up the deck on my aunt’s dinning room table and began playing solitaire to try and pass the time.

The game was a foreign concept to me at that age, but I had recently become aware of the rule of how it was played from our computer. It was one of the few things that I enjoyed doing on the living room computer. The game was part of windows on our family comp and I had gotten pretty good at it. However, while it was fun to play the video version of the game, the real version was rather dull. I continued to play because I really lacked anything else meaningful to do at the moment. It was going to be a long day and I knew it. Time seemed to drift by painfully slow while I waited for the day to move forward. After what seemed like a couple of hours, buy was probably much less, my mother and aunt entered the room to see what I was up to.

“Well, Jennifer you’ve been pretty quiet today. Usually when you come to visit me you make quite a bit of noise playing around the house.” The comment was a sting into the void of activities available to me at the moment. “I think she is still just a little tired from the long ride down. We got her up pretty early this morning.” My mother responded providing an explanation for my behavior. “Well, is that so Jennifer? Maybe we should have some lunch and go from there. What do you say?” The question was directed at me, but I already knew the response that was expected. The truth of the matter was that I was a little burnt out from the trip down. I really wasn’t all that tired, but it offered a viable excuse, so I decided to go with it. I replied that lunch sounded good and I would be ready to eat when they were. My aunt nodded and headed into the kitchen to get started on the preparations. My mother set Amy down on the floor near my chair and asked me to keep an eye on her while the two of them made lunch for us. She followed my aunt into the kitchen.

Once the adults had departed, I decided to see if I could get some entertainment out of my little sister while they were gone. I collected the cards and folded them back into a deck neatly. Then, I seated myself down on the floor across from where my sister was sitting. “Do you want to play Cards Amy?” I asked. My little sister didn’t have the motor skills to understand anything complex being just over a year old, but she quickly nodded her head at my request. I shuffled the deck and handed dealt each of us a hand of cards. She took hers and folded them mixed in a facing of backwards and forwards. I picked up a pile the other hand and flipped the top card of the deck over. Then I played on of the cards out of my hand. Amy followed my example and put one of her cards down on top of the discard pile. I repeated the procedure and she followed along. I drew a card from the deck and added it to my hand. Amy collected half the remainder of the deck on her attempt to mimic me.

The game continued while we waited for my mother and aunt to prepare lunch. Amy didn’t have any concept yet of the value of the cards, much less the rules of any known game. She was just having fun imitating her big sister in what usually was a game she was too small to play. It wasn’t much of a card game, but it gave both of us something to do and kept us both out of trouble. When the deck ran out, I flipped over the discard pile and the game continued without much purpose. I almost didn’t notice as my mother was standing over us to inform us that lunch was ready. “So, who’s winning?” The question was sarcastic at best and we all had a good laugh about it. I collected up the cards and began to neaten them as my mother collected my little sister from the floor of the dining room. Amy didn’t want to give up her hand full of cards and began to get fussy when my mother took them from her and handed them to me. “We’ll play more after lunch okay.” My mother commented to my little sister as she tried to soothe the situation back to a more mellow mood.

My aunt brought in some plates and flatware and began the process of serving us. I really don’t remember what we had for lunch that day. Probably hamburgers or hotdogs. Both were common when we visited my aunt’s for a midday meal. The four of us ate and talked some more about the happenings around where I was growing up. As the meal was coming to an end, I stretched and let out a little yawn. I had gotten up a little before 6 that morning. This wasn’t all that unusual for me on a Saturday, but it had been a long car ride down. I really wasn’t tired, but a little groggy from the lack of stimulating things to do around my aunts house. “Boy Jen, you should have got some more sleep last night.” My aunt commented reading into the body language I was showing. I just shrugged and commented that she was probably right. My mother had raised me to be well mannered, and I didn’t want to be a bad guest. Little did I know that I was playing right into a trap that my mother had laid earlier.

“Well Bonnie,” my mother began, “I am going to put Amy down for a nap for an hour or two. She can be a little fussy when she is tired like this. I’ll help you clean up the dishes afterwards and we can take a look at getting your garden setup while we visit some more.” My aunt nodded in agreement with my mother. “Yeah, that’s fine. Why don’t you use the sleeper sofa in the living room. You need to get it ready for Jennifer tonight anyways. That way it will be set up and ready to go.” My mother continued the conversation and the two of them reached an agreement on who would do what. My aunt offered to put Amy down for her nap and my mother decided that she was going to start on the dishes. The plan was for Amy to take a nap for an hour or two and afterwards we would head out and do something fun together for the afternoon. A kind of reward for my having to put up with getting dragged into this whole visit and behaving for my mother. My mom asked me to help my aunt get Amy put down for a nap while she got started on the dishes. I agreed to help with the procedure and Amy went along much more easily with me carrying her.

The trip back to the living room was pretty short and my aunt had me hold onto my sister while she undocked the cushions from the sofa one at a time. Next, she unfolded the hidden bed from inside the sofa and began the conversion. My aunt spread out the mattress and set the feet down on the floor of the room snapping everything into place. Once that was done, she left the room and returned a few minutes later with a set of sheets and a few blankets. We set Amy on the floor and let her watch as the two of us took opposite ends of the sheets and made the bed. Getting it ready for her to have a place to take a nap and a place for me to sleep tonight. The process went quickly and pretty soon the converted sofa turned into rather comfortable looking bed. I seated myself on the edge and began lifting Amy up into the bed and laying her down at the far end where the back of the couch and pillows were.

My aunt checked where Amy was laying and pulled the covers up and over her gently making sure she was going to be kept warm. My little sister looked up at the two of us and fussed around for a couple of minutes more. However, soon after she was quickly asleep with her eyes closed on the back of the couch. I looked down at her resting so peacefully on the couch without a care in the world. I didn’t realize that my aunt was looking at me rather than Amy at the moment. “She really is tired isn’t she?” I looked up at my aunt as the question entered the air. I nodded and explained it had been a long card ride down. “You look like you’re a little tired yourself from your whole ordeal of coming here. Maybe you should grab a quick nap too.” My aunt offered. The statement wasn’t being offered as a command, merely a suggestion. I drew in a quiet breath myself and let out a little yawn. I hadn’t realized that I was tired, but the idea of a quick rest was sounding better and better.

“Ok,” I responded, “that sounds like a good idea.” My aunt nodded and told me to go ahead with the planned course of action. She explained that my mother and her would be outside after they finished the dishes and that they would come and get me in a hour or two. I climbed onto the sofa and laid down next to Amy who was already fast asleep next to me. I relaxed myself and tried closing my eyes. Sleep came easier than I had expected it would, but not all that deep of sleep. I laid there in the quiet for about 15 or 20 minutes before I finally woke up again. I really wasn’t all that tired after all, and I wasn’t really dressed for a nap. I tried again for about another 5 minutes, but sleep just didn’t come to me. I was a little anxious about the upcoming surprise event and really I wasn’t as tired as I thought I was. I already knew that the two adults in the house were outside. They wanted some time alone from the kids to chat and visit, and this was meant to provide them with that.

I decided not to bother them and began looking around the room from something to do. My eyes darted among the available options in the room as I looked for a source of entertainment. The television was the first thing that crossed my mind, but that would likely wake my sister and cause a whole lot of trouble for both of us. I decided that I didn’t want to risk waking up Amy and looked for another option. My search was a short one and I found something almost immediately. The ropes that I had been bound with for the ride down to visit my aunt’s were still sitting neatly coiled on the coffee table in the room. I just shrugged to myself mentally, it was something to do and it wouldn’t bother anybody.

I rose slowly from the edge of the sofa bed careful not to disturb my resting sister. Once I was off the edge of the bed, I crossed the room slowly on tiptoe and arrived at my destination. I collected two of the shorter coils of rope from the coffee table and looked for a suitable place to attempt my craft. I desired a location that would be comfortable and at the same time not disturb my sleeping sister on the sofa. I settled for the easy chair that my aunt had been sitting in when we first arrived. It was located to the right of the coffee table and vacant at the moment. I quietly crossed the room again and seated myself with a soft and silent thud on the coushin. Then, I began to uncoil the two coils of rope in preparation for what I had in mind. I wanted to be tied up for a little while even if I didn’t have anyone else to do the tying.

The idea of tying myself up wasn’t all that foreign to me. It crosses the mind of many children who are familiar with the kinds of games that I played with my brothers and sisters growing up. However, I had never been all that good at it as I didn’t get many opportunities to practice. I began by pulling my feet up onto the chair and tying my ankles together with the first coil of rope. I wrapped it around both of them several times. Then I cinched off the middle of the tie and secured it with a knot. I let my feet go back to dangling over the edge of the chair and tried pulling against them. The tie held well as I expected it would. At the age of 11 I was getting much more proficient at the art of tying someone up. I could even tie up Sean so that he had no chance of escape. A few years of practical experience on both ends of the trade had given me the skills and opportunities to hone them to near perfection. Ok, I wasn’t perfect at it, but I was pretty darn good. However, this is where the real problems began.

My problem was the same one most people face when doing a self tie up. I could easily tie my feet together unaided and they wouldn’t get loose without the use of my hands, but tying my hands was another matter. Well, tying them really wasn’t the problem. The problem was that I couldn’t do anything that I couldn’t get out of on my own. I hadn’t refined my technique well enough to prevent myself from escaping. I really hadn’t had reason to at home. If I wanted my hands restrained, all I had to do was ask Scott or Sean and I would have just that. The prior would usually add a hogtie whether I wanted it or not and the latter would listen to my request a little more. Either way, both of my brother could tie me up to prevent most chances of escape from the ropes. So, I really didn’t have much reason to learn to tie myself up. If they were unavailable, Mary was home sometimes and would tie me up as well or I could always use my handcuffs in a pinch. Still, I was currently cut off from most of those options. So, I had to make do with what I had at hand.

I began the process by laying my wrists over each other in an X pattern making them crossed in front of me. I tied one end of the cord off around my left wrist, then I went to work on the binding. I mostly used my teeth and my hands where they could reach the rope passing it between the two of them. I began by wrapping the rope around my hands several time horizontally, then I switched to a vertical wrapping to secure the ropes further. I stopped several times along the way to tighten the ropes by pulling them tighter with my teeth. Once I had absorbed most of the length of the rope, I tied the two ends together with a double knot on top of it. That completed the tie and my hands were bound criss cross together in front of me. I gave the tie a couple of solid tugs and it held well to my struggles. I knew how to properly construct it, and it was quite secure. However, there were problems with it I could visibly see right off the bat.

First of all, the knot still had two tails of rope each a couple of inches long. I could reach them with my fingers, which meant with enough work I could probably release the knot and free my hands. The second and more obvious problem was that my hands were tied in front of me which meant I could free them with my teeth any time that I wanted. I strived to work on these two problems and correct them as best I could. The first one, I began working the two ends of the ropes into tuck on the tie to prevent them from being of so much use. I managed this as best I could. Them I moved onto the second part of the problem. Usually, when one of my brother tied my hands behind my back, they also tied a rope around my waist to keep them there. I was quite flexible at a young age and could bring my hands around to my front it they weren’t tied off to something else behind my back. I would accomplish this by sliding them under by bottom and working them around my feet to the front. There I could use my teeth to usually work a knot free without too much trouble. Inverting this process was not difficult either and a moment later my hands were no longer in front of me. The were crossed and bound behind my back.

The new position was more confining than the first, but I could still manage an escape if I wanted to by bringing my hands back to my front. I struggled for a few minutes gently testing the feelings of the security of my ropes under the circumstances. The bindings held me securely and prevented me from freeing myself without an intelligent effort. After a few minutes of squirming, I was content with the effectiveness of my handiwork. I was comfortably secured and prevented from getting into trouble. The only real problem that I now had was what to do. I was no less bored that I previously was, but now I was tied up and not able to move my limbs. Perhaps a quick nap was in order after all I thought to myself as I let out another quiet yawn. There was just something about being in ropes that helped me to relax.

I drew my feet up from the front of the chair. I laid myself across it sideways in a rather folded up position and rested my head against the arm of the chair. I tried to get as comfortable as the ropes would allow me and gently closed my eyes to drift off for a quick snooze. I had experimented on and off with the idea of sleeping with my hands tied behind my back rather than in front. I could do it for a short duration, maybe half an hour to an hour. However, I couldn’t sustain it long enough to sleep through the whole night. I also couldn’t manage it lying down on my back or stomach. My arms would eventually wake me up and I would have to get back into a new position and drift back off. I would repeat this process throughout a night, and get some sleep. However, it was never deep enough and I would wake up very tired. Still, for a quick snooze, it was comfortable especially if I was half sitting up like I was.

I probably managed about 45 minutes of a nap waking up once to readjust my position. My next awaking came when my mother and aunt Bonnie woke Amy and me up from our little nap. They were a little surprised to find me bound hand and foot in the living room. I gave them a quick explanation and I got a mixed response. My mother just sighed realizing that I was mastering a new skill. My aunt applauded my efforts and the results that they had yielded. They left me tied up while they went about waking up my sister and straightening the bed from where the two of us had been laying. Once that was complete, the four of us began the discussion of what we wanted to do for the rest of the day. It would turn out to be a rather interesting experience to share.

Jennifer.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 4 : Getting Caught

There was a gentle shaking on my shoulder when I came to. I was still laying on my side in the easy chair in my aunt’s living room when my mother gently shook me awake. “Well, it looks like you had a nice nap didn’t you honey?” My aunt commented as I sat up and realized what was going on. I was a little groggy from the short amount of sleep and I reached up to rum the sleepiness from my eyes. It was only then that I realized that I was still tied up from the quick job that I had applied to myself earlier. My hands were still bound behind my back where I had left them. The ropes around my ankles were secured as well. I jerked upwards quickly realizing what had happened to me so far. The ropes around my limbs held reasonably well to my weak struggles and I stayed trussed up in the chair at least for the moment. I finally nodded in response to my aunts question without much difficulty. The nap had been brief, but it was a little refreshing despite the addition on the ropes.

“You’re really into this little game of getting tied up aren’t you?” My aunt asked again with a smug look on her face. I looked up at her not quite sure how to respond to the question. I looked towards my mother seeking a little advice on what direction to take on the whole matter. She reassured me that it was okay to answer the question honestly which I did. I gave a quick account of the games that I played with several of my siblings and some of the other experiences I had growing up on the subject. My aunt listened to me with a degree of interest in the subject and began looking at my ropes. The inspection was quite quick, but the result was a compliment at the level of skill I already possessed in rope work. I smiled back at the compliment and waited to see what their next response would be. What followed this little situation was a quick anecdote about how my mother and aunt had played similar types of games growing up and a short story about one of them. I remember enough of the details to tell it here, but I am not going to spend the space on it. It was basically about my aunt tying my mother to a bench in their garden growing up. However, the conversation gave me some of my first insight about my family’s history on the subject.

I knew that my mother had played similar types of games growing up which, was why she tolerated up playing tie up so well. However, she never really shared any of her experiences with us and this was one of the first times that I had been told about it. It put quite a few thoughts through my head as I tried to picture my mother as I had seen her as a little girl in pictures all tied up. (There were no pictures of her actually bound left from their childhood.) Still, it caught my attention with a good degree of fascination. While my aunt went on her little stroll down memory lane, my mother helped Amy wake up from her nap. She had gently woken up my sister and was beginning the process of straightening up the bed where my sister had been sleeping a few minutes earlier. I was pretty helpless to do anything except sit and listen at the moment. Well, I could probably escape with a little work, but I was just as content to stay where I was for the moment.

My mother picked up my little sister brought her over to join the rest of us. My aunt finished her short anecdote about tying up my mother in the garden. I naturally had a few follow up questions that I posed on the matter. How old my mother was at the time of the story, if she liked being tied up when she was my age, and why she never told me the story herself mainly. My mother bounced Amy on her knee to keep her smiling while she answered my inquiries. She had been a little older than I currently was, she did like it and was too embarrassed to tell us about the whole thing. My aunt seemed more willing to share the experiences than my mother did. “Well, Jennifer that is enough talking about our pasts, I promised you that we would do something fun this afternoon and I intend to keep my promise. However, I think the first thing we need to do is get you untied so that we can do something.”

I nodded in agreement with my aunt. I would have liked to stay tied up a little longer, but there really wasn’t much I could do bound hand and foot like this other than sit here. Besides, I had already spent a good portion of the day tied up as it was. Bonnie circled around me and untied my hands from behind my back and then set about releasing my ankles while I worked the circulation back into them. After I was free, the four of us headed outside through the garage to my mother’s mini van.

We arrived at the van after a short walk and my mother went to work settling Amy into her car seat. She asked Bonnie if she would help me back into my vest harness for the trip we were going on. My aunt had never hear of such a thing for a girl at my age. However, I was already quite adept at the procedure for getting myself situated inside of it. With a little explanation, I ended up strapped in correctly. Once my sister and I were secured properly, my mother climbed into the driver seat and my aunt hopped in shotgun. We started up the van and departed from the end of my aunt’s drive way. The trip was a rather short one.

After about a 20 minute car ride we arrived at the bowling alley in town and got out of the van. The four of us headed inside and went about bowling a couple of games. We got two lanes and my mother had an attendant set up bumpers on the sides of the gutters of one of them. My little sister and mother used the one with the bumpers to keep the ball out of the gutters. Meanwhile my aunt and I bowled on the other lane. Amy wasn’t old enough to appreciate any strategy of the game, but she had a fun time rolling the ball. She got real excited when she knocked all the pins down with one of them. I am pretty sure that she out bowled me at 1 and half. But, if you cannot throw a gutter ball then you have a distinct advantage. Afterwards, the four of us went out to dinner at a fast food place. The whole afternoon was a welcome change from just sitting around my aunt’s house and being bored.

Overall, the whole day passed without another incident of me getting tied up while we were out and about. My mother probably didn’t want me tied up in public anyways. It was still a fun time. However, the day wasn’t over yet. Later that evening things were going to take a turn in another direction.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My mother had finished getting Amy situated for the evening. She had set up a portable playpen with a small mattress in it for my sister to sleep on for the evening. Amy was already changed for bed and in the play pen for the evening with her blanket and pillow. I on the other had was going to be using the fold out bed couch for the night again. I was standing in the bathroom when the whole ordeal started. My mother was going to be using a guest bedroom on the second floor and my aunt was going to have her normal room for sleeping accommodations. After getting Amy to bed, my mother decided to retire herself for the evening. It had been a long and busy day with a lot of driving in it. Long car trips usually wore my mother out. Especially when she was the one doing the driving with an unwilling passenger in the back of the car. I was a little surprised when my Aunt Bonnie rounded the corner into the downstairs bathroom to see how I was coming with my bedtime preparations.

“Well, it looks like your moving right along with everything.” My aunt commented from the doorway behind me. I was a little surprised to see her rather than my mother. It was not a big deal one way or the other. I had left the door open and was already dressed in my pajamas for the evening. I was wearing one of my normal footed blanket sleepers as usual. I think it had a floral print on it. “Amy is all set upstairs with your mom in the guest room. She is rather tired and asked if I would see about getting you off to bed when your ready tonight.” I looked up and nodded as I spit the extra toothpaste and a mouth fool of water into the sink. “Do I have to go to bed right now, it’s still not my normal bed time?” I asked trying to give my aunt one of those pleading looks. I was never really all that good at using a cute expression to manipulate a relative. Luckily, my aunt was easy to manipulate.

“I’ll tell you what Jen, lets head down into the family room and get you all set for bed. After that you can stay up a while longer if you want and join me for some television. I am not all that sleepy yet myself. You can stay up longer than me if you want as long as your quiet about it.” I huge grin shot across my face as I realized that it was going to be a fun evening after all. “Besides, you can sleep all the way home tomorrow and you’re off as well.” My aunt gave a wave of her hand gesturing me to follow her as she departed from the bathroom. I followed along in short order after her. It was a short and silent trip. Both of us knew the way and there wasn’t much to talk about along the journey. We arrived at the door to the family room a few moments later and my aunt led the way inside.

The fold out sofa bed was already set up with a couple of sheets and blankets. My aunt had bedding for it and she had set it up for me. “All right Jen, climb in and I’ll tuck you in for the night.” My aunt offered as she pulled back one end of the covers and allowed me to climb onto the bed. I worked my way to the back of the sofa bed and positioned myself so that I was sitting upright as my aunt pulled the covers down over the end of my legs. Then, she switched on the television. She took a seat next to me in the easy chair next to me sofa and took up the remote. Then she began the process of picking out something for the two of us to watch. I really don’t remember what the final program we settled on was, but it was something that we could both enjoy without a hassle. Not much happened for the next half hour as we sat and watched. At least not until the first real commercial break in the program.

My aunt didn’t bother to flip channels, she just let commercials roll and decided to break dead time with some rather off topic conversation. “By the way Jennifer, I was rather impressed with the job you did tying yourself up earlier to day. I never could tie myself up that good at your age.” I looked up at her and gave a smile of satisfaction at the compliment on my performance from earlier. My parents never really took a genuine interest in our games other than making sure we were OK. They just tended to let it be our thing and kept pretty much out of it. This was one of the first times that another grownup took an interest in my handiwork. I smiled back and explained that I had a pretty good teacher from all my older siblings. Sean in particular was patient in showing me how to do a solid tie up.

The conversation died off when the commercials ended and the show resumed, but after another 8 or 10 minutes, another commercial break offered us another chance to talk. “Seeing you all tied up today just brings back some memories on the whole subject from when I was your age with your mother. I was always the better at tying, but I could never do tie myself up as effectively as you did. At least without using handcuffs.” I smiled again at the repeated compliment. “Yeah, I did an alright job. But, it wasn’t as good as when Sean or Mary tie me up. When they do it I usually cannot move at all. Sean was the one who tied me up for the trip down and you saw the good job he did.” My aunt nodded again. “He did almost as good a job as I used to do on your mom.” I started arguing the point with my aunt almost out of something to do. Really I was trying to provoke a particular outcome, at least subconsciously.

“I am sure that you were pretty good at it growing up. But, nobody is as good at tying someone up as my brother Sean is.” I commented giving my eldest brother my approval rating without much thought on the matter. “Oh, really is that so. Well, we’ll have to put that to the test sometime. I know your brother did a good job, but I don’t think he is as good as I was. That comes with experience.” We continued this little argument back and fourth neither side yielding. We weren’t trying to really prove the point one way or the other. There was an intended place this conversation was going. Finally, I told my aunt to go ahead and prove she was better at tying someone up that Sean was. She said she would sometime and I commented that there was no time like the present. Well, not in so many witty words, but the conversation headed into the idea that I wanted to be tied up and I wanted her to do the tying. The whole matter had been a curiosity since her story earlier that morning and I thought that I should put the whole thing to the test. My aunt was only to happy to agree to giving the whole thing a shot. With her mind made up she rose from the chair and headed across the room.

I guess I could say that I didn’t get what I asked for. I told my aunt that the ropes that had been used to tie me up earlier in the day were still in my duffel bag. I told her she could just use them if she wanted to. My aunt said that would be fine and told me to stay put and that she would retrieve the ropes to tie me up with. I waited patiently as she crossed the room and headed back across the way to where my duffel bag was sitting on a small table at the back of the room. She undid the top zipper and released it. Inside were the several pieces of rope that Sean had used to tie me up for the trip down along with another two that I usually packed on this sort overnight trip in case I wanted to get tied up. My aunt went about collecting all the coils of rope and carried the large armful of ropes back to the bed where I was sitting. I was a little apprehensive when I saw all of the rope and wondered if she was going to use all of it. Fortunately, for me she was only going to use a few pieces of it to tie me up with.

My aunt selected one of the lengths of rope and began to prepare it for what she had in mind. She uncoiled it and began to give me some direction. “Alright little one, do me a favor and put your hands together so I can tie them up for you.” I turned around and brought my wrist together behind my back and waited for her to get started on the process of tying me up. However, my aunt had something else in mind completely. She took hold of my wrists and guided them back together in front of me and began wrapping the ropes around them. I was a little surprised at this approach, but I gave her a chance to do the job. My aunt wrapped my wrists with the ropes an cinched them together. This tied my hands together securely in front of me. It would be an easy escape under the circumstances, but I had to let my aunt finish before I could start. That was the gist of our deal on the matter.

“Alright Jennifer, do me another favor and put your ankles together.” I nodded and complied with the request as she put it out in front of me. I brought my pajama feet together and allowed my aunt to repeat the process of binding them in the same way that she had tied my hands. She wrapped them horizontally several times with the rope and then cinched them off in the center to make it harder to squirm out of. Once that was done, she tied a secure knot on top of the newly constructed tie between my feet. The whole process took about 10 minutes to complete and I was securely bound sitting on the fold out bed next to my aunt. I figured that I had an easy escape ahead of me. This would likely take me maybe five minutes to free my hands with my teeth, and then just untie my feet. However, I should have know better. My aunt had one more step in mind and it would be the catch that kept me trussed up good and secure for a while.

“Alright Jennifer, I want you to raise your arms above your head for just a moment for me. I still have one more step to complete.” My aunt instructed. Again, I complied with the request and let her guide my hands up over my head. “Okay, now I need to move your legs a little bit. Just stay still for me.” My aunt grabbed the middle of the ropes binding my feet and used it as a leverage point to guide them up so that I was sitting with my knees against my chest. My feet were sitting flat with the soles down on the bed in front of me. Basically, I was sitting with my feet folded back and tucked against my chest. Once my legs were where she wanted them, my aunt used her free hand to take a hold of my wrist ropes from above. Then she guided them down and worked my bound arms over top of my bound legs. This wrapped my hands around my legs like I was hugging myself, or using my arms to hold my legs back. It was kind of like sitting upright in a fetal position. Once my arms were in place, my aunt asked me to hold still while she finished up.

My aunt Bonnie took hold of a final piece of rope and set about the process of binding the two middle sections of my ropes together. This put me in a rather backward front hogtie style situation. She secured it and knotted off behind my feet away from where my fingers could pick at the knot.

“There we go Jennifer, that should keep you out of trouble. Let's see you get out of that.” I was only too happy to attempt an escape from the matter. However, that quickly proved futile on my part. The tie was as effective as it was simple. Having my limbs folded up and together like that took any leverage I had away from the whole situation. I couldn't move any of my limbs more than an inch or two in any direction without taking the whole bunch with me. My aunt switched off the television an seated herself near me to watch my progress. I wasn't gaining any. The tie was effective and quite restrictive of my movements. I could scurry around a little bit in a couple of different directions. Although my ability to change positions were quite useless.

I was discovering that I couldn't get any leverage against the ropes in my current position. I decided to try something else. I tried shifting my wait to my right side to see if I could lay down. I succeeded in accomplishing my goal, but that didn't help my situation. It made it worse. I ended up laying on my side and that took most of the leverage and ability I had to move around with completely away from me. Worse yet, I couldn't sit back up. The way I was bound prevented it. I hated to admit it, but I was stuck good and solid. My aunt let me lay on my side and struggle for about 10 minutes before she took pity on me and helped me sit back up. “Well Jen, do you think you can escape from that?” I shook my head admitting defeat on the matter. “So, did I win our little contest?” I nodded again not wanting to share any words on it. “Are you ready for me to untie you?” She asked looking down at me. Again I nodded and admitted that I was beaten.

My aunt leaned forward and undid the rope that attached my hands to my feet. She lifted my arms up and I was back to being able move around again. It felt good to be able to stretch my legs out in front of me again. “Well Jennifer, you had quite a day didn't you?” I replied that I had a long day, but it had been a lot of fun. I was glad that my mother had brought me out to see my aunt despite my original protest on the matter. My aunt reached down to remove the ropes around my wrists. I jerked them away from her grasp and scooted backwards. “No, I couldn't escape on my own, so I should have to stay tied up for the rest of the night.” My aunt Bonnie looked at me with a bit of a shock on her face. “That wasn't part of our original conditions. You don't have to stay tied up for the whole night.” I met my aunt's gave with a rather pleasant smile.

“It's okay, I want to stay tied up if that is okay with you. I sleep like this sometimes and it's rather comfortable for me. Could you help me get tucked in though?” I requested looking at my aunt. She returned my smile and helped me work my way to the back of the sofa and lay down. Afterwards, she tucked me in and wished me good night. That was before she turned off the light and exited the room. I woke up the next morning and let myself out of the ropes. We shared breakfast and a few more stories before I had to go home for the day with my mother and sister. I rode home untied and a little more happy about my situation than I had been the for the ride down. It had been a fun experience after all and I really had a good time.

It was neat to learn some about my the past that my aunt and mother shared growing up. I really never got to hear stories about how my mother got tied as a kid. It was kind of a off limits topic at home, but my aunt was more than happy to share. This was an isolated episode of my child hood. I didn't, get tied up by my aunt very often. However, when she got involved it usually turned out to be a fun time.

Jennifer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic