Cacofonix : 01 - Unpopularity Has Its Benefits (m+/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cacofonix : 01 - Unpopularity Has Its Benefits (m+/m, ff/m)

Post by TightsBound »

Cacofonix's stories
01 - Unpopularity Has Its Benefits
Story index at the bottom

By Cacofonix

Hello, my name is Eric. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be bound and gagged for real. I played self tie up games and drew pictures but I never knew how I could get tied up. I was too shy and embarrassed to ask my friends. Then one school holiday when I was 11 or 12 I got my chance.

At the time I was going through a slightly unpopular phase. Nothing serious. I was warned that a gang of boys wanted to grab me and leave me tied up in a disused shed at the edge of the school playing field. At first I was a bit scared but the more I thought about it the more exciting it sounded. The plan was to tie my arms and legs with rope then gag me by stuffing socks into my mouth and taping it shut. They were serious about it. They had loads of rope and had bought a roll of duct tape. They were planning to leave me there all afternoon.

It was actually what I had wanted for ages and this was my best chance. I headed off towards the school playing field, hoping to “accidentally” bump into them. By the time they saw me I had almost lost my nerve and was ready to head home. Luckily I was too late. They grabbed me before I could run away and dragged me to the shed. When I saw the yards of rope waiting for me and the roll of duct tape my knees went week. I didn’t resist much when they pulled my arms behind my back and started to tie me up.

One of them clamped a leather gloved hand over my mouth to keep me quiet while the others tied me.

Before long I was alone in the shed tightly hogtied bound and gagged.

I was lying face down on a rubber gym mat, very tightly tied up with at least 150 feet of rope. My wrists, ankles and elbows were all tied together behind my back in a hogtie. My wrists were crossed. My legs were side by side and were also tied together above and below my knees. My thighs were tied together too. More ropes pulled my shoulders back and were wound around and around my body and arms from shoulders to waist, criss crossing my chest and stomach. My wrist bindings were anchored to the waist rope.

I was totally gagged of course. My mouth was stuffed with socks. Clean ones fortunately. A pair of big white sports socks rolled together and fed all the way into my mouth and cheeks, completely filling them. This mouthstuffing gag was held in with very sticky duct tape, wrapped round and round, over my mouth and cheeks and behind my head. It was wound round at least seven times and covered my face from just under my nose to under my chin. With my mouth stuffed, my tongue pinned down and my lips sealed I could not say a word and my muffled shouts couldn’t be heard far outside the shed.

The duct tape was very tight and very sticky. It was moulded to the skin of my face. I could not loosen it, no matter how much I tried to move my jaw and twist my head. I couldn’t open my mouth and I could not push the socks out of my mouth. I couldn’t rip the tape off with my hands of course because my arms were firmly bound behind my back. I couldn’t wriggle free of my wrist bindings, they were much too tight, nor could I reach the knots. The gloves I was wearing would have stopped me picking at the knots with my fingernails anyway. I couldn’t have got loose even if my arms hadn’t been roped down to my body and my elbows tied. I was not going to run away with my legs tied together like that and the hogtie stopped me trying to struggle to my feet and hop for it.

I settled down to enjoy a good struggle. I tried everything I could think of, squirming and struggling like mad for a good half hour, but to no avail. I was stuck fast. Still very tightly bound. I was bit out of breath because I was so well gagged. With my mouth stuffed and sealed I could only breathe through my nose, and those tight ropes constricted my chest.

I was bound and gagged for real. My bonds were as tight now as when I was first tied up. There was never really any chance that I could get loose but the longer I was tied up the less chance because the struggling had made me tired . I thought I’d be there all afternoon if someone didn’t find me and untie me. I was starting to want out of it.

Just then I heard a noise outside the shed. Looking up at the window I saw two girls from my class. They were leaning against the shed smoking cigarettes and chatting. This was obviously where they came for a sneaky smoke. They looked nice smoking. They inhaled and all.

They couldn’t see me. They weren’t looking in my direction and it was dark inside the shed anyway. It was a very embarrassing situation to be found in but I didn’t know how else I was going to get free if I didn’t attract their attention. It took a while before they heard my muffled squealing. I had to roll onto my side and tap the wall of the shed with my feet too.

Apart from the embarrassment it was quite exciting to be found bound and gagged by two girls. I thought that rescue was at hand but they just thought it was funny. One of them thought I deserved it. The other one was nicer. She felt sorry for me. Unfortunately her friend persuaded her that the boys were coming to untie me in a quarter of an hour or less. She knew and I knew that wasn’t true but I was too tightly gagged to explain. I gave her a dirty look but she just blew cigarette smoke in my face. It made me feel so helpless. I could only lie there and watch them leave, closing the door behind them and bolting it.

On my own again lying tightly bound and gagged behind the closed door I struggled like mad, but it was futile. There was no give in the ropes nor the tape. I shouted as loud as I could and hoped that the girls would hear me and come back, so I could beg them to untie me. I made as much noise as I could, but that wasn’t much. It was a proper gag. With my mouth stuffed and my lips tightly sealed, I could only breathe through my nose. I was very soon out of breath and had to stop.

But then I realised that I was quite excited again after their visit and sort of pleased that I still had a bit more time in which to enjoy the feel of the tight ropes binding me from head to foot, the taste of the damp socks stuffing my mouth and the sticky feel and coconutty smell of the duct tape tightly wrapped under my nose. It was exciting to be bound and gagged for real. No one knew I was there. I was too tightly gagged for anyone to hear me. I had no way of getting loose by myself.

bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

I love this group of stories. I always wished I had my own "P" and other guys into bondage in my town.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

cool story always nice to read such simple and short stories. they have everything that can happen to you if you want to be tied up. also the description of the strict and inescapable bondage is perfect. for every boy who is into bondage, his stories are the fulfillment of his wish. you can read the stories in a few minutes and you are always amazed by the clever enthusiasm of simplicity. Many thanks to Cacofonix.
;)
IvyCoveredWalls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IvyCoveredWalls »

Great story. Very entertaining
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic