Cacofonix : 02 - Bound and Gagged Again (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cacofonix : 02 - Bound and Gagged Again (m/m)

Post by TightsBound »

Cacofonix 's stories
02 - Bound and Gagged Again
Story index at the bottom

By Cacofonix

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:00 am

Not long after my experience bound and gagged in the shed (see my previous story) a new kid moved to our school. I will call him P. We hit it off straight away. I spent a lot of time at his house. One thing we had in common was that we liked drawing pictures of people tied up. His were good pictures. Quite detailed. They featured very strict looking bondage with lots of rope and big gags. Just my sort of thing.

I didn’t have the nerve to sound him out about playing a tie up game until one day during the next school holiday when an opportunity arose.

I was at his house. We were bored. He suggested that we tie up and gag his little brother. His brother was quite annoying but I thought it would be mean to tie him up against his will. He’d be frightened and more importantly we would get into a lot of trouble.

I tried to persuade P against the idea but he really wanted to do it. So I said that if he wanted to tie up someone he could tie up and gag me instead. I told him about the time that I had been bound and gagged in the school shed. I told him that I had experience so he would be able to bind and gag me tighter and for longer than he could his brother. He jumped at the chance.

We didn’t want to be disturbed so we had to find somewhere out of the way. P liked the shed idea. They had a big garden with a shed at the bottom behind some apple trees. Nobody usually went there. I made sure his mum saw me leaving by the front door so she would think I had gone home. After 10 minutes I nipped over the back wall to meet P in the shed. He was wearing tight fitting black leather gloves just like a proper kidnapper which was funny.

He had carried a sturdy wooden kitchen chair down to the shed. On the floor were yards and yards of rope, a roll of duct tape, a pair of socks, a headscarf and a black cloth bag. I asked if his mum would miss the chair, He said no, it was a spare from the box room upstairs. That was good. I didn’t fancy her coming to look for her chair and finding me tied to it.

I sat down on the chair, put my arms behind the chair back and crossed my wrists. He tightly tied my wrists together then he tied my elbows quite close, almost touching in fact. I was pretty flexible so it wasn’t too uncomfortable. He tied my body to the chair back at chest height and again round my waist. He then tied my ankles together.

At that point he gagged me so I couldn’t back out before he finished tying me up. This was just what I wanted. He was in control and I was past the point of no return.

He jammed socks into my mouth stuffing them into my cheeks and pinning down my tongue. I did my best to put my lips together and he stuck duct tape over them and wound it behind my head then back round over my mouth and cheeks again and again nice and tight. About seven times I’d say until the bottom half of my face was all taped up and sealed with just my nose poking over the top.

It was a good gag. The tape on its own wouldn’t have muffled me as much and the socks stopped me trying to loosen the tape with my tongue. The tape was wrapped around so tightly that I couldn’t push the socks out of my mouth.

Excellent. There was no turning back now. And he had lots more rope.

He tied my legs together just below the knee and then again above the knee. Then he tied my calves and ankles to the left front leg of the chair and tied my thighs down to the seat of the chair.

The rest of the rope he tied around my body and arms, pinning them down to the chair back in four places: shoulders, chest, middle and waist.

I had an experimental struggle. The ropes were tied really tight and I was pretty much immobilised.

Next we tested the gag. P went outside while I made as much noise as I could. It wasn’t much. P said he couldn’t hear me except when he was right outside the shed. There was constant traffic noise from the road on the other side of the garden wall.

If I had second thoughts about what was now going to happen it was too late. I was too tightly gagged to say anything. P folded the square of patterned cloth into a strip and tied it tightly over my eyes. It was one of his mum’s old headscarves I think. The teeny amount of light that seeped under it was blotted out when he pulled the cloth bag over my head as a hood. It was a nice snug fit and made of soft thin material. He pulled the drawstrings to close the bag around my neck and then tied them in a knot.

He watched me struggle for a bit then I heard him leave the shed and close the door behind him. I heard the key squeak as it turned in the lock. I was locked in.

A normal person would have been alarmed by the predicament I had got myself into. But for me the realisation that I had got into something that I couldn’t get out of was just so exciting. No one else knew that I was tightly bound and gagged, hooded, blindfolded, tied to a chair and locked in that shed.

I had got a bit carried away by the prospect of getting bound and gagged again. I had asked P to leave me bound and gagged on my own for a bit. I wanted to be really bound and gagged not just playing at it.

The shed was locked more to keep other people out than to keep me in. I didn’t want to be found bound and gagged. Apart from the embarrassment it would spoil the game if I was untied too soon.

It didn’t occur to me that if something went wrong there would be nobody to help me. You don’t think about things like that when you are young.

There was obviously no way I was going to get free by myself but you can’t help struggling. Not that I could struggle much. There was no wiggle room in the ropes and any attempt at violent struggling might have toppled the chair over. The bindings were all really tightly knotted. The only way out of them would be to untie the knots, which I couldn’t very well do with my arms tied behind my back. I carried on trying to wriggle free though. Occasionally it felt claustrophobic to be hooded and unable to move my limbs. Struggling made it worse at first. The ropes and gag were too tight. But then I would start to enjoy the resulting feeling of helplessness again.

I couldn’t tell how long I was there. It felt like quite a while. I was starting to wonder when P was coming back when there was a loud bang against the side of the shed followed by bleating noises. I realised that P’s stupid little brother and a couple of his friends had come to play football at this end of the garden. They ran round and round the shed shouting. I realised that P couldn’t come to untie me while his brother was playing in the garden. That was a problem. If they didn’t go away I could be stuck bound and gagged in that shed for ages.

Then I heard muttering outside and the door handle rattling. Luckily the door was locked. I heard P’s mum asking them what they were doing! I really didn’t want to be found by her. They said they wanted to play in there. Suddenly I felt very very helpless. I really did not want P’s mum to find me bound and gagged in her shed but there was nothing I could do about it. I was too tightly tied. I started feeling very silly sitting there tied to a chair with socks in my mouth and a bag over my head. She told them not to be silly and to go back to their game. She said she didn’t know where the key was anyway. Phew!

I quite liked being bound and gagged locked in a shed with people just outside not knowing I was there. I was too tightly gagged to make them hear me even if I wanted to. I couldn’t struggle free.

It seemed ages before P finally came. When he pulled the hood off and untied the blindfold he didn’t look at all apologetic. In fact he was grinning from ear to ear. He said he had had to wait for everyone to go inside before he could come to untie me without us being found out. He’d even been roped into playing football with his brother and his friends. He found it funny playing right by a shed in which he had stashed a tightly bound and gagged friend.

That said he didn’t even start to untie me now. He just stood there watching me with that big grin on his face. I liked it. I was totally dependent on him to untie and ungag me and was glad that he was spinning it out. He was quite a girly boy, slight, with long eyelashes and small hands, and he was still wearing his black leather kidnapper gloves. It was exciting that a boy like that had bound and gagged me as tight as the rougher boys who had tied me up before. It was an exciting feeling to be in his power.

I don’t know why, but I liked to watch women and girls smoking cigarettes and even some boys. So I was quite pleased when P lit a cigarette. He had nicked one of his mum’s long Dunhill Internationals. He looked quite good smoking. He inhaled properly and I really liked that he kept his black leather gloves on. It was the next best thing to watching a girl, especially while I was bound and gagged.

He started teasing me by blowing cigarette smoke in my face. I’d told him about the girl doing that to me before and how helpless it had made me feel. It was brilliant. I was too tightly bound and gagged to get out of the way or make him stop. I was struggling against my bonds and mmphing at him to untie me.

When he finally peeled off his leather glove and reached over to start unsticking the tape from my face I shook my head. I didn’t want the game to end. He put his glove back on and then tied the scarf over my eyes again, pulled the bag back over my head and tied it down. I could feel him checking that all the knots were still tight. Then he left me. Again I heard him close the shed door and lock it from the outside. He’d be back after he’d had his tea. And until he did I would have no choice but to stay where I was, locked in the shed tightly bound and gagged, blindfolded, hooded and tied to a chair.

This was great. I had finally found a friend with whom I could play regular tie up games.

Last edited by TightsBound 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

This is great story--highly erotic and very realistic too. Did any of this actually happen?
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for posting this and "unpopularity has its benefits". The authors name on the old board was Cacofonix, one of my favourite writers who wrote something like one story per year. I'm really glad they are not lost.

According to him the stories were actually true.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

by FelixSH » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 am

Thanks a lot for posting this and "unpopularity has its benefits". The authors name on the old board was Cacofonix, one of my favourite writers who wrote something like one story per year. I'm really glad they are not lost.

According to him the stories were actually true.
Thank you FelixSH! I’ll update both stories so he gets proper credit. I’ll the rest of his stories that I have soon.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This has been posted for a month and I've just now found it. What a great tale! Excellent descriptions of what it feels like to be completely powerless and, even with the occasional fits of claustrophobia, enjoying it immensely. Are there more?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago This has been posted for a month and I've just now found it.
Same here! Thanks for bumping this, [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]

Well written. Really enjoyed reading this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Ah, I loved this author. Hope all his stories were true!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

What I'd do to have a friend like P :) this story is the stuff of fantasies :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
Deleted User 2475

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

Very nice. Good story.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club