bakersdozen : Zac's Tie-Up (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bakersdozen : Zac's Tie-Up (m/mm)

Post by FelixSH »

This was posted by bakersdozen on the old forum, somewhere around 2010 or 2011.

Hi, I'm Baker, and this is my first story here on the board. Just to give you a quick picture of me, I'm 21 years old, I'm pretty short (about 5'5''), I've got blond hair that's a little long. I'm fairly well built. I try to work out from time to time and keep in pretty good shape. So, this is a story of mine from a couple of years back.

I was around 15 and starting the ninth grade. This story involved me, Tom, and Zac, two of my best friends from my years in school. Tom was about 5'9'' and he was wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, and size 11 Nikes. I was wearing cargo shorts, a white t-shirt and I had about size 8 bare feet. Zac was around 5'10'', he was wearing basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and socks. Tom and Zac were both spending the night at my house on a Friday night after we got out of practice. We were all three part of the high school marching band. After several hours of working in band practice, we went to my house. All of us were pretty tired, but we still had plenty of energy for a few tying games.

So after we got back, Tom and I immediately went to take showers. We got cleaned up and into our sleeping clothes. Then we went back to my room to play video games while we were waiting on Zac to get out of the shower. I usually share my room with Ian, but he wasn't home for this weekend. Tom and I were playing video games, when I suddenly popped out the idea that we should jump Zac when he came back into the room. I suggested that we grab him and then tie him up, which would lead to another of our TUGs. Tom agreed, so we grabbed some duct tape and rope and got ready.

After he got out of the shower, Zac walked back into my room wearing just his boxers. Tom and I both got up and walked over to Zac. He was eying us suspiciously, but he never saw it coming until it was too late. Tom and I rushed at him and tackled him to the floor. Tom sat on his back and pinned Zac to the floor which gave me the chance to tape his arms behind his back. I then grabbed his bare legs and tapped them together at the ankles and knees very tightly. We then sat Zac up and taped his arms to his chest, keeping him from moving any. I ran to grab Zac's dirty socks he had just changed out of and stuffed them in his mouth. I grabbed the duct tape and we wrapped several layers of tape all the way around his head. He "mmphed" quietly into his gag, unable to talk.

Sitting back to take in our accomplishment, Zac gave us both an angry stare. He "mmphed" loudly behind his gag, mad about his current situation. Tom and I decided that some torture was in order. I put my feet under Zac's nose and forced him to smell them for some time, while Tom grabbed Zac's immobile feet and began to tickle his. Zac tried not to laugh, but he was fairly ticklish on his feet and he was soon bursting out laughing. I finally took my feet away from his face, but I figured he should still have to smell something, so I grabbed one of my dirtiest pair of sneakers that I could find and I placed it over his nose. I tied the laces behind his head in order to make sure that he couldn't shake it loose.

At the time, we were all young and our tortures weren't usually long or very interesting. The short tickling session and the shoe was all that we did during the TUG. Finished with our torture session, Tom and I prepared to go to sleep and got Zac ready for bed as well. We removed his gag for a moment, giving him a large glass of water to drink. Tom and I planned to make him drink it all and not let him pee until the morning, hoping he'd pee his underpants for our enjoyment. After we replaced his gag, I informed Zac of our plan and he furiously "mmphed" at me, giving me an evil stare. But I could already tell that he needed the bathroom and would probably piss before the morning came. I dragged Zac to the middle of the floor to sleep, and Tom and I took the two beds. I quickly drifted off to sleep, thinking of what I could do to Zac in the morning.

Of course I should have seen it coming, but when I woke up the next morning, I was unable to move. In the night while I was sleeping, someone had taken some rope and tied my hands and feet together, then finished it with a tight hogtie. I had what tasted like a dirty sock stuffed in my mouth behind several layers of duct tape. The other sneaker of the one I put over Zac's nose was tied to my face, forcing me to inhale the nasty smell. I tried to pull on my bonds hard, but they didn't give. I had been tied up very well and I wasn't going anywhere.

I looked around trying to see who it was that had captured me. I saw Zac still tied up on the floor, his boxers wet with pee. Even though Tom had jumped me as well, I still had to laugh at Zac's predicament. I tried to call Zac, but I could only "mmph" quietly from behind my gag. Zac heard me though, and he finally woke up. He looked up at me from the floor and started laughing at me. I guess he thought it was only fair. He wasn't too amused about being forced to pee himself though.  

I decided that me and Zac needed to work together if we wanted to get out of this situation. I began rocking back and forth, finally rolling off the bed and landing on the floor with a thud. Zac knew what I was trying to do and we both began trying to squirm our way towards each other. We got up back to back and tried to work at each other's bonds. Zac's hands were wrapped up in tape, making it really difficult for him to work on any of my knots. I was finally able to make a little tear in the duct tape on his hands. After I made the first tear, Zac forced his hands apart and the tape tore off. With his hands free he was able to tear the rest of the tape off quickly.

I rolled over onto my side and "mmphed" at Zac as he stood up free. I motioned my hands to him, wanting him to untie me. He reached down and took off my gag, but then he told me that he was going to keep me tied up because of the night before. He said he was going to get Tom. I told him to let me help, but Zac stuffed the sock back in my mouth and put fresh tape over my mouth. He changed into a clean pair of boxers and put on a pair of shorts before walking out of the room to go get Tom. I angrily rolled back onto my stomach and waited for Zac to come back.

I heard some noises from down the hall where I guessed Zac had caught up to Tom and was wrestling with him. I finally heard it all stop and someone was walking back to the room. I was surprised a moment later when Zac walked back into the room, with his hands tied behind his back. I rolled my eyes angrily, silently cursing Zac for being so stupid. But here we were again, in the same situation as we were ten minutes before, only Tom was going to carefully prevent our escape this time.

Tom first pulled Zac's shorts off, stripping him to his boxers once again before he finished tying him up. Tom then covered Zac's hands with duct tape, preventing him from using his hands at all. Then he tied Zac's wrists together tightly with rope. The he moved down to Zac's feet where he tightly bound his ankles with duct tape. The he tied Zac's big toes together with a small piece of rope and finished with a tight hogtie, completely immobilizing Zac. He then dragged Zac over to Ian's bed and, using a rope he tied to Zac's hands, he leashed him to my brother's bed. Tom then removed my gag and told me that I should have never tried to help Zac escape. I tried to protest that Zac left me tied up, but Tom insisted that I still aided in his escape and I was going to be punished. My bonds were retied like Zac's, very tight and my hands were covered in duct tape so I couldn't use them. My big toes were tied together and then I was leashed to my own bed so that I couldn’t get over to Zac.

Zac and I both protested to our current predicament, angrily cursing Tom. He then told us that we needed to shut up and grabbed the duct tape. First he moved over to me. He took a pair of socks that one of us had worn at practice last night and shoved them in my mouth and sealed it with duct tape. Then he grabbed Zac's soiled boxers and stuffed them into Zac's mouth. Zac tried to spit them out, but Tom quickly sealed them with duct tape. Then he covered our eyes with duct tape, and then left us to sit in our new situation for a while.

Tom returned a few hours later. He had been hanging out with Bennett and Crash, who were still at home this weekend. Several of my other siblings were either spending the night with friends or the younger ones were with the grandparents. My parents managed every once in a while to get everyone sent to someone else's house, and they got to enjoy a weekend away. Anyway, Tom told my brothers that Zac and I were still sleeping and that we wouldn't want to be woken up. My brothers didn't know any better, so they agreed with him and we were left tied up looking at each other for over two hours. Tom then came back to my room, checking on us.

He walked over to Zac and said that he felt sorry for doing what we did to him the night before. He said that it was mostly my idea, and that he would release Zac if they made peace and turned against me. Zac quickly agreed, dying to get out of his bonds and to get dressed again. Tom unleashed him, and then pulled off all of the ropes and duct tape that was currently covering Zac. Then Zac got dressed and they turned their attention to me. I angrily glared at Tom and Zac for their teaming up against me, but then I noticed how they were looking at me and I started to get scared. They walked over to me and untied me as well, but they kept a strong grip on me. I was then directed to lie down on my bed. My hands were pulled up above my head and legs stretched as well and they were all tied to the bedposts. I was tied spreadeagle to my bed, face up, and unable to move far in any direction.

Being held mostly still, Tom and Zac were free to exact any torture they wanted to. The both grabbed one foot each and began to tickle my exposed feet. I struggled intensely against my bonds, but there was no point. I was not going to be able to escape. I lay there and continued to be tortured, screaming through my gag for them to stop. Finally, after nearly 30 minutes of endless tickling, they gave me a break. I looked at them pleadingly to let me go, but neither of them appeared to like that idea. It was still early Saturday afternoon, and Zac and Tom would not have to leave for several more hours, at least until closer to dinner time that night.

They took out my gag next, removing the nasty used socks. I begged to be released, tired of being tied up. But they both ignored my pleas and found another fresh pair of dirty socks to renew the disgusting taste in my mouth. Knowing that I was beat, I willingly opened my mouth and allowed them to shove the socks in my mouth, following it with a layer of duct tape. I rolled my eyes, frustrated with my friends and hating my situation. I always wanted to be the one who tied my friends, but generally because of my much smaller size, I always ended up being the one bound in most of our TUGs. I just settled down to ride out the rest of my bondage and just wait for an opportunity to escape.

Tom and Zac then sat down in my floor and began playing some board game for a couple of hours. They would occasionally reach up to give me a quick rub on the bottom of my foot, causing me to spaz out being so ticklish. For a few more hours, until about 3 in the afternoon, I remained tied to my bed, hating my friends at the time. Finally, they told me that they were prepared to let me go. They got up and put away their game and came back to my bed. They looked down at me, so vulnerable, and gave me another long tickling session before finally untying my bonds. I stretched my arms, glad to finally be freed. I punched Zac for betraying me like he did, but in the end we were all still ok with one another. We went out into the house and played video games for a while, before Zac and Tom had to be picked up to go home.

We enjoyed a nice night of bondage, and there are many more to come.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this storie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic