Indianjones : "Bondage challengers" (F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Indianjones : "Bondage challengers" (F/m)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Note: I was only able to find part of it. If anyone knows the whereabouts of the rest of the story or the original author (Indianjones) , please contact me so I can post it in its entirety.)

[ This is a fictional story about a boy who loses a bet with his aunt and has to go through a bondage themed penalty for a week. ]

Hi, this is Adil here, and I'm going to talk about a certain bet I made. First, a bit about myself, I'm a 24 year old college going kid in the final year of my college and I live in Mumbai. I live alone in this apartment most of the time, but now and then my family would come for a few months, well in the summer vacations last year, my aunt Rabia visited.

Now, a little secret that I have hidden from my family and pretty much the rest of the world, is my love for bondage. Right I've always loved being tied up and gagged as far back as I can remember. The whole thing started once when I watched the Disney's Aladin cartoon and saw Prince Ali bound and gagged and under water. It felt oddly thrilling to see my handsome hero in peril like that.

After that cartoon I remember asking my parents to tie me up like that. They refused, but I wouldn't give up. Some weeks later my aunt came for a visit. My family weren't conservative muslims, but even so, my aunt would often wear a burqa. The first time I saw her wear that garment was when I was 12, and I still remember the silly way in which I asked her if she was gagged under the veil. She laughed it off as much as it deserved to be laughed off, but that was also the when I asked her the other question about the scene from Alladin. "Can you tie me up like that?" I remember saying , after a long moment of surprised staring she finally said, "Ok, but no word of this to your amma and abbu. Ok ?" it was a fair enough condition.

That was the first time I was tied up by my aunt Rabia and it most certainly was not the last ! Now and then, we would play this game where I would give her a certain challenge based on any scene from a movie or tv show I saw. She would have to tie me up like that and if I can get free from it, I would win the challenge, then I could demand anything from her. It proved to be an incentive for her to tie me even tighter. Almost every time we would play this game, she would win, and her conditions would usually be the same. I'd be bound and gagged like that for a whole day, and I'd make a round of the park dressed in a burqa. It felt humiliating the first time, but as our games got more frequent I got used to it. Thing is, my aunt made sure that no one could tell it was a guy under that burqa and she would always take me out at a time when there were relatively fewer people around. Needless to say, this wasn't a very common occurrence when my parents were around.

Anyways, this time, I decided I would turn the tables. I would be the one tying her up and see if she could free herself, then I'd give her a taste of her own medicine. If I failed ? Then it'd be my own usual punishment multiplied seven fold. A pity.. I really thought I had this one...

It was a typical holiday for me. Not much to do in the morning, my aunt made breakfast, we went out jogging together to a park nearby. I waited for the right moment to put my plan into motion.

By now, my aunt knew of my liking for bondage, and was more than a willing participant in my tie up games. As I grew older, the games would often get bolder. Her bindings would get tighter and she would try to push my limits further. I for one thoroughly enjoyed it, so you can imagine my excitement as I anticipated the next game to begin. If things went according to plan then I would for the first time reverse the tables on my aunt.

At the breakfast table, I decided to revealed my plan to Aunt Rabia.
"So bua, I was thinking.." I started just after finishing breakfast, "How 'bout we try a challenge."
"I like your challenges" she replied, "I always win them."
That cheeky reply actually annoyed me, especially since I had put some thought into this plan. I thought to myself, 'i'm going to get rid of your cheekiness this time!'
"This time we'll try a different challenge. I was thinking, every time, you're the one who first starts off tying me after we watched a scene or some picture of bondage. How about instead, this time I tie you up."

That made my aunt raise her eyebrows. We have been playing tie up games for over ten years, but never did I get to tie her up, neither did it ever really occur to me. Rabia was an attractive woman, perhaps in another life she could even be an actress in the movies and play a regular damsel in distress role! For about five minutes she did not respond to my idea, her silence was making me nervous and she could see it. My aunt started making an angry expression, that made me almost pale. Then she broke out into laughter and made her usual cute gesture putting her hand over her mouth and shook her head. She just liked messing with my head that way.

Then she responded, "You are so ... oh Adil. Well, I've taken your challenges till now, I won't refuse now. In fact, it actually sounds interesting. So what's the exact game this time."

I explained, I would tie her up in a position that a professional bondage model would be tied up in, and she would have to get out of that. If she failed, then I would keep her tied up and take her out bound and gagged in a burqa, just as she would do with me. If she succeeded, then she would have the liberty to give any penalty she felt even if it is the same and multiply seven fold ! My aunt loved challenges in general, and the higher the stakes the better it is.

After both of us had our baths and freshened up, we started our challenge. The day before, I had downloaded a pic of a model tied with rope with knots going in a diamond shape over her abdomen. Her hands were tied with her wrists tied to her elbow and her arms tied with rope attached to her upper body rope ties.
Her legs were tied at ankles, knees and thighs and the ankles were tied to her wrist ties. Of course in that picture the model was in her underwear, I did not expect my aunt to strip down for me.

She came out wearing a bright red salwar and tight leggings of the same color. The salwar suit hugged her body smugly framing her well shaped figure, a dupatta was draped over her chest and hung from over her shoulders. I came out wearing my usual t-shirt and shorts which I wear at home. I still feel a little awkward saying it, but aunt Rabia looked absolutely ravishing that day.

I fetched the clothesline rope and some handkerchiefs while my aunt took a seat on the couch. I started out by tying her legs. With three ropes I tied her ankles, her knees and thighs together as tightly as I could cinching the ropes in the middle. Then I went up to tie her upper body. Quite instinctively she put her hands behind her back for the tie, and I started my work on her. It wasn't easy to get the effect I wanted but I tried my best. At the end, I settled with just one diamond pattern on aunt Rabia's belly. I was much better with the hogtie than the rest of the bindings.

It took a lot of effort and several trial and error before I finally finished my binding work on aunt Rabia. I must say it felt a bit exhausting. When I saw my bound aunt, the end result was worth all the effort. "Now for the final piece of the pie" I said as I took aunt Rabia's dupatta and went to fetch a pair of fresh cotton socks. Usually when aunt would gag me for my whole day bondage penalties, she would stuff a sock in my mouth and wrap it over with tape. Other times she would tie a knotted cloth in between my teeth and tie it off tightly behind my head. However, the first time she gagged me, she had tied a scarf over my nose and mouth, much like in the Alladin cartoon scene, and tied it tightly behind my head. I wasn't truly silenced, my speech was only a little muffled. It was later on that more realistic gags were used on me, however that first time still lingered in my memory, which is why I decided to sort of honor that first time she tied me and gag her by tying the dupatta over her nose and mouth, but with one change. First, I put the socks in my aunt's mouth, then I placed the dupatta over her nose and mouth and wrapped it twice before tying it in a tight knot behind her head. I took the ends of the scarf over to her mouth and tied it off in a knotted cleave gag tightly so the gag ended in a knot over her face.

With that, I was done with tying my aunt. Now the challenge would begin. I was more than satisfied with the work I had done over my aunt, confident that I had this challenge in the bag. I would be proven wrong.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[mention]AuntMary[/mention] where did u find this?
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

I know the author, he was on Deviantart, he posted the story there. After he took down his account he opened a new one, he doesn't post fetish content anymore. He has saved the stories separately in his hard drive, I'll ask him for it. Part of it was written by someone named 'LordNelson' if I'm not mistaken ? Is he still here ?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Were u able to save all of it?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Can u post the rest of the story pls?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Oh, thought that was all of it
No. I remember there being more.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

There were some pictures attached as well, but the file Indianjones sent me did not have them. Here is the rest :

Day #2 - Part 2

After the movie we returned home and to my surprise Rabia didn’t remove my concealing garments. Instead she draped a long rope around my neck. She wrapped the ends around me in in opposite directions creating a spiral web that tightly pinned my arms to my sides and bound my legs together. Once my ankles were tied it was difficult to keep my balance.

Rabia teased me by pushing me gently several times and giggling as I struggled to keep my balance. Finally she laid me down on the floor while she prepared supper. The only freedom I had was to be able to roll around, with much effort, but it was pointless as I had nowhere to go.

When the food was ready I expected to be untied but was surprised when she took me by the ankles and dragged me to the table. She left me on the floor and peeled back the layers that covered my face until she could un-gag me. She put my plate on the floor and said ‘Since I led you around all day on a leash like a dog I thought that maybe you should eat like one.’

I didn’t know whether to be humiliated or amused by the way she was treating me. Rabia has always had a cutting sense of humor so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and consider it a joke on her part. Since a condition of my captivity was to only speak when given permission I had to remain silent and keep my questions unanswered. I rolled onto my side and attempted to eat hoping that when I was done I would have something left of my left of my dignity but when I was done I was a mess.

Rabia got down on her knees beside me and wiped my face clean with a napkin and stood up and rolled me onto my back with her foot against my chest. She kept her foot there and actually shifted enough of her weight onto it to make it uncomfortable. It seemed she hadn’t yet finished tormenting me. I was to find out there was more.

‘I brought some treats home from the theater for your dessert’ she said ‘but first I get my treat.’ She moved her foot to my face and pressed her toes to my lips. ‘Kiss them, each one just once will do, if you kiss them properly. If I am not satisfied you will do it again.’

I could tell by the tone of her voice that she wouldn’t tolerate a refusal and that she was serious about having to do it again if my efforts were not up to her approval. I kissed her big toe taking it into my mouth and sucking it for a few seconds. Then I did the next and the next until all five were done. Then she switched feet and I did it once more.

‘That was so good that it’s a shame you are done’ she purred ‘I would ask for more but I have to honor my demand that once would do. Now it’s your turn.’ She got down onto her knees again and fed me licorice and chocolate covered peanuts. The chocolate was melting on her fingertips and without warning she stuck them in to my mouth.

I licked them clean and had to admit that this was much nicer than her toes. As I ran my tongue over the sweet fingers I began to feel aroused again but the feeling didn’t last long. Once her fingers were clean she grabbed me by the ankles again and dragged me into the living room.

She gagged me again with the pink ball and a scarf and I remained in my tight cocoon while we watched several shows on the television. At bedtime she once again dragged me, it seemed to be how she expressed her dominance, to my bedroom. There she completely removed all of my coverings and bonds leaving me standing gagged in just my boxers.
‘You have five minutes to prepare for bed while I get your room ready. Go!’

I raced to the bedroom and quickly removed the gag. I washed the last traces of supper off of my face and brushed my teeth. Surprisingly I wasn’t as desperate to pee as I thought I would be after so much time but it did feel good to finally go. I just hoped she wouldn’t sleep in tomorrow because I would be in no position to pee again until she could free me.

I re-gagged myself and returned to the bedroom. She was looking at her watch. ‘Only a few seconds to spare’ she observed ‘you were lucky tonight.’ I was beginning to think that she was looking for any excuse to add additional punishments to our arrangement. I anticipated that deadlines like this one were going to become common and probably get shorter too in an attempt to find reasons to penalize me.

There were only two ropes on the bed tonight, one at the head and one at the foot. She tied my wrists together up over my head and my ankles together below. She pulled the blanket up over me and sat on the edge of the bed beside me. ‘Today was fun and tomorrow will be even more fun.’ She kissed me on the forehead which she had been doing since I was a child and left the room turning out the lights and closing the door.

I laid there thinking about how things had changed in only two days. Her playful dominance was becoming less playful and her creative punishments were less fun than they were before. If she kept progressing like this she would soon become too extreme for the nature of our agreement and I would have to take action.

I slipped off to sleep thinking about how much fun I’ve had with her in the past and hoping that my aunt of old would return.

Day Three – Morning

When I awoke the next morning my body was experiencing two unexpected sensations. First of all I was chilly. Secondly there was a fly landing on me in random places all over my body. In my bound situation I was unable to swat at it and hoped that it would soon fly away to pester someone else.

I opened my eyes to see Rabia standing over me and her presence explained both of my problems. She had gently pulled my blanket off causing the chill and in her hand she held a peacock feather which she was using to tickle me awake.

A third more expected sensation suddenly came over me…I had to pee. Rabia deliberately used quick release knots to tie me up at bedtime and I was soon dashing to the washroom. When I stepped out of the washroom Rabia was waiting for me and she spun me around and pushed me against the wall. Before I could react she had my arms behind me and hand cuffs on my wrists.

Our usual morning ritual had a more casual approach and this aggressiveness on her part was new. I wondered if she was setting the tone for the whole day. She roughly took me by the arm and led me to the kitchen where she sat me down and handcuffed my ankles to the legs of the chair.

As she prepared breakfast it occurred to me that so far we had been improvising our bondage with readily available materials. Old clothesline, scarves, socks and tape were all household items but now she had produced three sets of handcuffs. She had done more preparation for this than I had expected and I began to wonder what she would come up with next.

Once the food was ready she removed my gag and sat down to feed me. I had a dozen questions swirling around in my brain and hoped that she would give me permission to speak but it didn’t look likely as she did all the talking.

‘I don’t want this to get boring or predictable’ she said ‘so today I have some fun activities planned. Yesterday we took a risk and went out in public but today we’re going to stay home and find ways to amuse you right here. I hope you appreciate the planning that it takes to do this for my favorite nephew.’

She was once again sounding like my beloved aunty who loved to play games with me when I was young but there was still an ominous tone to her words. After eating she was holding the tea mug to my lips to finish the last of it when I gathered the courage to question her. I needed to know how extreme these so called “amusements” were going to be.

After a sip she moved the mug away from my mouth and I said ‘Aunty I need to know…’ I got no further. She tipped the mug and the remaining tea spilt into my bare lap. It wasn’t hot enough to do any damage but it certainly got my attention.

‘Oops’ she said ‘you startled me when you spoke without permission. I hope that doesn’t happen again.’ There was a hint of threat in her voice that any impertinence on my part would not go unpunished.  It didn't seem to be accidental 

In our early games the bondage was the punishment and I took it as implied that this would also be the current arrangement but now it seemed that she wanted to add penalties over and above my confinement. That had me worried. I couldn’t confront her now, I was totally helpless to defend myself, but there will be several times throughout the day when she gives me momentary freedom and I will use one of them to satisfy my doubts.

She placed a bag on the table which I recognized as being from one of the adult toy stores. She dug into it and pulled out a large red ball gag with black leather straps. She smiled as she presented it to me. I knew that she was waiting for me to open my mouth and I did so obediently. I planned to be a good boy until the time was right.

She pushed the ball deep into my mouth and then strapped it on quite tightly. I had never worn one before and found that while it went in rather easily the pressure it put onto my jaws was uncomfortable. The hard ball had no give and I knew immediately that I preferred our previous method of stuffing a sock in my mouth.

She un-cuffed my ankles and led me to the washroom for my morning bath. Once again she deviated from our past methods. While the steaming water filled the tub she cuffed my ankles together which I found odd, getting into the tub was going to be difficult. Then she undid my hand cuffs from behind me and redid them in front.

In the past I was given my freedom to bathe and only remained gagged. It was almost as if she had anticipated my plan to confront her and did this to deny me any opportunity.

‘I’ll help you in’ she said and motioned for me to sit on the edge of the tub. I did so and she helped me to lift my legs over and into the water. Then I slid down into the tub while she held my arm and made sure I didn’t fall in too quickly.

Once I was seated she left me to finish on my own. I could have easily removed the gag but it was pointless as I was securely bound. I started to realize that she had switched to cuffs so that when I was unattended I would have no hope of freeing myself as I would have with ropes. She was to confirm this very soon.

When she came back with dry boxers and a towel she helped me out of the tub again. She left to stand outside the door and I dried myself. When all that was left was to remove the wet underwear from around my ankles I wrapped the towel around myself and she came back in. She undid the ankle cuffs, slipped off the wet briefs, dried my feet and then slipped a clean pair on.

She left again and I pulled them up. At no time was I free enough to challenge her and I knew then that she was being very cautious with me. When I left the washroom she immediately cuffed my hands behind me again and then walked me to my bedroom with the ankle cuff dragging along from one foot.

She sat me on the edge of my bed and cuffed my other ankle again. ‘Are you up to another bondage challenge? If you win I will shorten your penalty by one day.’ We are only on day three of seven and my hopes of ending this early seem to be futile given her wariness so I nodded in agreement. Even one day less would be welcome.

She left the room to return with the bag of supplies she had purchased.

‘I see that you have noticed the bag’ she said ‘actually I did get several things there but I also did some shopping at a few other places.’ She pulled out a handful of black nylon straps. Each strap has a ratchet clamp at one end. ‘The nice clerk at the toy store told me about these. I had to buy them from an industrial supply outlet. They looked interesting so I thought we could try them out.’

She took one of the shorter ones and put it around my legs just below my knees. She fed the end through the clamp and pulled tight. I tried to force it open but it didn’t budge. She put another above my knees and a third around my thighs. Then she took off the ankle cuffs and replaced them with another strap.

I wiggled but there was no slack or give in them. Then she started up top. One went around my elbows and pulled them painfully together, two more went around my arms and body and then a final one replaced the cuffs on my wrists. I was completely helpless unable to do much more than wiggle my fingers and toes.

Rabia lifted my legs up onto the bed and I rolled into a face down position. She passed a strap between my wrists and ankles and pulled drawing me into a hog tie. She continued to pull until I was bent to the point that I could touch my heels with my fingers. I’ve been hog tied before but never so strictly and I knew that it wouldn’t be too long before this would begin to hurt.

She came around to where I could see her. ‘I have a lot of confidence in these straps. The man who sold them to me assured me that they are used to secure loads weighing hundreds of kilos. I have some more shopping to do so I’ll be gone for an hour or two. If you do get out be a dear and start making lunch.’

With that she was gone. Needless to say I was still on my bed when she returned, with my arms and legs having gone past the hurting stage and well advanced into the numbness stage. She giggled at my lack of progress and removed the strap that hog tied me. As my legs flopped to the bed I was grateful for the warm sensation of the circulation beginning to return to them.

She left me like that to go prepare lunch.

Day Three – Afternoon

After removing the straps from my legs she marched me to the kitchen wobbling unsteadily all the way. She sat me in my chair again and secured me to it with straps across my lap and chest. Thankfully she didn’t bind my aching legs again.

Her beaming smile and cheerful chatter as she fed me made it hard to believe that she was doing this out of some desire to be cruel. I think that she truly thought this was fun.

‘After lunch we are going to try some old fashioned bondage’ she said ‘none of these fancy straps and expensive balls gags, just a home style tie up. What do you think of that?’

It was a question which required a response but I still didn’t have permission to speak. Was she testing me or trying to trick me? I took the safest approach and just shook my head in agreement. She smiled and said ‘You’re such a good boy.’ It was something I had heard many times when I was younger but she hadn’t said it to me for years. It was a promising sign that she was still the beloved aunt I remembered.

After lunch we went to the living room and she sat me down on the floor while she went for her bag of supplies. I was worried about what to expect next and it was a relief when she pulled out a roll of plain old duct tape. Soon she had my ankles, calves, knees and thighs taped. Then she removed the straps around my body and arms and replaced them with tape. My elbows and wrists were next.

Once she was satisfied that she had me secure she reached into the bag again and took out a pair of socks. She ripped off the price tag and stuffed both of them into my mouth. Two socks was an effort but soon she had them in and my cheeks bulged. A few wraps of tape around my head made sure that they would stay in.

This was much better than this morning. The wider tape didn’t dig in as much as the narrow straps and it didn’t have to be as tight as the adhesive keep me from wiggling out of it. I was dreading the thought of being hog tied again but she sat me on the floor with my back against the couch and she turned on the TV.

We watched a few shows, mostly comedies, and she laughed a lot while I made odd noises into my gag. I enjoyed the afternoon as much as I could in the state that I was in. This woman sitting with me on the floor and laughing was my aunt of old, hopefully the excessive dominance she had shown earlier was just a passing moment.

At one point between shows she jumped up and dashed to the kitchen to quickly get some fruit to snack on before the next show started. That’s when we discovered a small problem. When she returned she had to remove my gag so that I could eat. The first few turns of the tape, where it was stuck to itself, came off easily. Once we got to the tape that was in contact with my skin it didn’t want to let go.

Rabia had to peel it back a few millimeters at a time and it took her quite a while to finally remove it. I couldn’t see it but my skin was very red and in some spots raw where the tape had pulled the upper layer off. I don’t know if my cheeks were sorer from being over stuffed with the socks or from the damage the tape had done but eating was a painful process. Rabia fed me small portions and I had to chew slowly.

The fruit tasted good and it was nice to have my aunt feeding me, it reminded me of younger days when she insisted on helping me eat even though I was capable of feeding myself. The show we were watching didn’t make much sense, we had missed the beginning while removing my gag, so once the food was done Rabia stood and said ‘Let’s go for a walk, it’s a nice day and we could both use some exercise.’

We went through the same difficulties removing the tape from my legs and when I saw the damage it had done I could only imagine how bad my face looked. I decided to avoid any mirrors for now and deal with it later. She reinserted one sock and used a dupatta to cleave gag me. After putting a little make-up around my eyes to make the only part of me that was going to show look female she then put on clothes and once my bondage was hidden out we went.These tourists had no idea they were seated next to a man in bondage 

Unlike yesterday we avoided public places and just strolled around the neighborhood. Twice we encountered chatty people and she told them that I was her sister who had taken a one week vow of silence to protest violence against women. She took great pleasure in making a secret joke about me by telling them ‘Did you know that there are even awful young men who get great pleasure from tying up and gagging their dear aunties! Isn’t that just horrible!’ It’s fortunate her face was covered or else they would have seen her mischievous grin.

Day Three – Evening

After the walk she joked that I was a “pretty woman” and she left me in the disguise. She sat me in front of the television and tied my ankles and knees before going to make supper. I didn’t pay much attention to the show that was on, my mind was occupied with other things. It had been a fun day and taking the risk of going out in public was exciting.

I squirmed under the woman’s clothing and enjoyed the feeling of being bound. Aunty Rabia had me concerned a few times with her aggressive behaviour earlier but now she seemed to be back to doing this for fun.

‘I’ll get you undressed while supper is cooking’ she said as she came back into the room ‘and I need to talk to you.’

‘I must apologize for being mean to you earlier. I was running out of new ways to tie you up so I went on the internet and found a few sites about slaves and how to bind them. Looking back on what I tried I think some of what I did was too extreme. There are people who like to be pushed to the limit but I don’t think you are one of them are you?’

I nodded my head in agreement and gave a positive sounding “mmph”.

‘I am sorry that I took some of the fun out of this and if you want we can stop now. Is that what you would like?’

I had to think hard about it. I’ve been bound for three days and have liked it but could I take being bound for four more? Being gagged I couldn’t express my feelings or negotiate so I did the only thing I could…I nodded yes and then no. She understood.

‘You aren’t sure’ she said ‘why don’t we take it one day at a time then and you can tell me when you have had enough. Our rule stills stands, no speaking without permission, with just one exception. You can say stop when you want to.’

I nodded again in agreement and she left me sitting bound in my underwear while she went to tend to the food.

A few minutes later she returned with a tray. She said that it was easier to bring the food to me than to untie me to come eat at the table. She ungagged me and started to feed me. The smile on her face had me puzzled until I realized that I was ungagged and had not said “stop”. She was looking forward to continuing to be my keeper.

After eating she returned the tray to the kitchen and tidied up. Then I could hear her walking towards the bedrooms. She returned with some make-up remover and cotton swabs. ‘I’ll clean up the residue left by the tape’ she said as she untied me ‘but use the washroom first, this may take a while.’

I was completely unbound and ungagged for the first time today and it should have felt good but really it felt odd. I have experienced brief periods of bondage before but this extended captivity has had a different effect on me. I have accepted that I am helpless and rely on Rabia to take care of me. In a way my dependence is another form of bondage and even though I am now free I still feel it. I could run away, I could refuse to play anymore, I could tell her to get out but all I want to do is use the washroom and get back to her. I know that after she cleans me up she will bind me again and I am looking forward to it.

I sat and she began to wipe away the adhesive traces that the tape had left behind. She started at my ankles and worked her way up. In a few spots the tape had pulled away some skin and left raw spots that stung when the cleaner touched them. It was as if she felt the pain too when I winced. I knew now that this woman really cared for me.

After the last sticky spots had been cleaned up she went back to her bedroom and returned with a bottle of lotion. ‘It’s foot cream’ she said ‘but it’s very soothing and should help with the pain.’ She rubbed it into the red marks and it cooled the burning sensation. It was a moment before I realized that she was rubbing it in all over, not just on my injuries.

After doing the marks on my back first she then did my shoulders and then my arms. Each time she moved she started at a sore spot but did the entire area. Her soft palms spread the balm and then her fingers worked it in massaging and squeezing my muscles.

From my ankles she did my feet next and then worked her way up my calves. When she got above the knee I was starting to find it a bit too nice, arousing actually, and she sensed my discomfort when I tensed up. She stopped and closed up the bottle.

‘That should good…for now’ she said in a suggestive way, possibly implying that there could be more of this later. Was my Aunt flirting with me? I couldn’t be sure and was glad that I wasn’t allowed to speak because I’m not sure what I would have said at that moment.

We watched some more TV, with me unbound, until bedtime. In what I perceived as an attempt to make up for her earlier harshness she bound me very leniently to my bed. The spread eagle had lots of slack and she gagged me with a dupatta and no sock in my mouth. I actually didn’t like having so much freedom but it made her feel better so I made no attempt to have her make it stricter.

When she turned the light out I lost my sense of vision and I could hear nothing in the quiet room. The ropes had restricted my sense of touch and all I could taste was the silk of the dupatta. In this condition I was suddenly very aware of my fifth sense, the sense of smell, and it told me that my entire body smelled like peppermint.

Today started out the same way as yesterday…I was having a dream but that’s where the similarities ended though as this dream had two big differences. First of all yesterday I was sleeping when I had my dream, today I am wide awake. Secondly yesterday’s dream was pure fantasy while today’s has a very scary possibility of coming true.

I was lying on my bed with my eyes closed imagining my Aunt Rabia. I had left her lying bound and gagged and naked on her bed last night. She was lying face down and I could see nothing but in my mind there was now an image of her…she had rolled over and the blankets had slipped off. When I walk in she is there fully exposed for me to see.

It’s a dream that frightens me, an accidental exposure like that could ruin the fun we are having. I get out of bed and get busy to get her image out of my head.

I take her costume out of the washer and put it into the dryer. I shower and I brush my teeth and shave. Now it’s time to see if my fantasy has hopefully not become a reality. I get the Jasmine outfit from the dryer and prepare to enter her bedroom to make her my slave for the day.

Shortly after I left her last night she wiggled around passing the slack chain under her legs until her bound hands were in front. She then unlocked the shackles, I had foolishly left the keys on the nightstand, and she removed the uncomfortable bit gag. She went for a pee which I had inconsiderately neglected to allow her to do and then returned to the bedroom to put her pajamas on.

She then did something that completely took me by surprise. She tied a big knot in the dupatta that had been covering her bum and gagged herself before putting the shackles back on. She was now lying on the bed waiting for me in pale blue silk pajamas.

So much for my fantasy, the pajamas had long sleeves and long bottoms and hid most of her, quite the opposite of what I had imagined which, when you think about it, was a good thing.

‘Well I see that you are already dressed’ I said as I put aside the costume ‘we can put this on later, let’s go have breakfast.’ I helped her out of bed as if she was an old lady exaggerating the confinement of the shackles. She could have gotten out of bed on her own but I wanted to exert as much control over her as possible…today would be about putting her in her place.

She could have easily managed to shuffle to the kitchen, the shackles gave her enough freedom, but I pulled her along by her arm just a little faster than she wanted to go. She had to quick step to keep up and was constantly in danger of losing her balance. She gave me a few disgruntled mmph’s until she realized that my actions were deliberate.

In the kitchen I sat down and told her what I wanted for breakfast…it was up to her to prepare it…she was the slave and had to do my bidding. I grinned knowing what was to come next…her hands were bound behind her. She had already demonstrated that she was capable of getting them in front so I made no effort to help her.

It was really enjoyable watching her as she had to get herself seated on the floor and then wiggle around until she had passed the chain over her bum and under her legs. She made no attempt to solicit any help from me and she knew none would be offered. Getting to her feet without assistance she gave me a nasty look, it was the first hint that my plan was working.

She cooked breakfast and I must say did an excellent job so as a good master I rewarded her. It was my way of showing her that I could be a kinder master than she had been. I removed the shackles so that she was completely free to shower. I stood outside the washroom door and listened until I heard the shower door slide shut when she got in. I slipped in and removed the pajamas and left the slave girl outfit.

I also put the bit gag on the vanity with the shackles. Having her bind herself was another way to assert my dominance but she would know that so I had to wait and see if she would do it or show some defiance to my wishes. I waited patiently outside the washroom for her and when she was done I was pleased to hear a gentle kick on the door, she had put the shackles on and she couldn’t open it herself.

I opened the door and she was bound and gagged as I had wished and looking much more like Jasmine than I did in the costume. While I was waiting for her I had an idea, a crazy idea, but seeing her now convinced me that it was worth the risk.

I put a bathrobe on her and led her out to the balcony where she had bound me yesterday. I sat her in the chair and used the belt of the robe to fasten her to the chair. I then switched the bit gag for a clear tape gag.

‘Today it is my turn to run an errand’ I told her ‘sit and relax, when I get back we are going to have some fun just like we did when I was a kid.’ I was hoping that my puzzling statement would give her something to think about while I was gone.

I returned in less than an hour and she too had learned the trick to pretend she was sleeping when people came by. I went to my room and changed into the garments that I had gone out for. Then I brought her in and now it was time to start my plan. I have to admit that the daring of it was giving me butterflies in my stomach.

As soon as she saw me she knew what we were going to do. I was wearing my “out in public” clothes, this time not to hide my bondage but to hide the costume I was wearing. I removed the tape gag and put the bit gag back on Rabia and then removed the shackles from her ankles. I put her niqab on her and arranged her outfit to hide her bound arms and gagged mouth and out we went. I carried a gym bag with me that contained what I would need to make this succeed.

When we started to go out bound in public it had been her idea and even though we have done it many times since she always gets as excited as the first time. This was her first time to be the one tied up and while she couldn’t express her excitement I hoped she would enjoy being the captive as much as she had enjoyed being the captor. What she didn’t know was that she was in for a big surprise.

In the past we went out onto the streets and into the malls but we always tried to avoid contact with others. That was about to change and I was hoping that she was ready for what I was about to do to her. Not far from my apartment was a public playground that was full of running and screaming kids having fun. Rabia couldn't believe where I had taken her but she soon loved the idea 

I walked her into the center of it and before she knew what was happening to her I had pulled off her robes and veil to reveal her. The kids all stopped and stared at the gagged woman whose hands were chained behind her.

‘Who is this?’ I shouted loudly. ‘It’s Princess Jasmine!’ they all exclaimed as they ran over to see her. I pulled off my robes to reveal my Vizier costume and then I reached into my bag and pulled out my turban and fake beard to complete my costume. ‘And who am I?’ I asked. ‘You’re the evil Vizier Jafar’ they shrieked and some even booed me. he Evil Vizier Jafar had come to their playground and brought a captive Jasmine with him 

‘Who would like to be Aladdin and save the princess?’ I asked. All of the boys put up their hands and said ‘Me, me!’

‘Can girls can be Aladdin’s too?’ I said ‘What do you think?’ All of the girls shouted ‘Yes, yes!’

I looked at Rabia and her initial look of shock was softening to one of curiosity…she was wondering what I had planned. ‘Let’s have a contest to see who will be Aladdin the hero’ I said.

The kids paid close attention as I told them what they had to do and the mom’s that were there watched closely thinking that this was just a little street theater being performed to amuse the children. There were only a few father’s present and their attention was focused on Rabia.

I traced a path in the sand with a stick turning the playground into an obstacle course. Each child raced through the course climbing over the merry-go-round and zig-zagging between the swings, clambering up the slide backwards and crawling through the sand box. They finished by swinging on a rope and when it was all done a tall thin girl named Daya was the winner but as a consolation I declared the rest of the children Aladdin’s Army.

Daya led them in a march around the playground and then as half a dozen of them “arrested” me and held my arms Daya took the keys and freed Jasmine. Jasmine thanked her rescuers and gave them hugs and then we were on our way.

Rabia put her robes and veil back on, the costume was quite skimpy and she still had a bit of modesty left to preserve. I picked up the shackles and gag and put them into the bag with my turban.

‘That was amazing’ she said as we walked back to the apartment ‘when did you think of that?’

‘While waiting for you to take your shower’ I replied ‘I did all of the real chores yesterday and was at a loss what to do with you today. Then it occurred to me that if you were going to be Jasmine that would make me Jafar. It only made sense that the Princess-in-Distress would have to be rescued.’

When we got back to the apartment Rabia was the first to speak. ‘I’m going to get my purse, we will need some money and you can call a taxi.’ I forgot my role as master and did her bidding. ‘Now put the shackles back on and gag me, we have a lot of playgrounds to visit.’

We spent the rest of the day roaming all over the city visiting playgrounds and a few daycare centers performing our little act. Rabia played the damsel perfectly struggling in my evil clutches and mmphing for help. At lunch we even did our enactment for the children in a McDonald’s restaurant.

On one of our stops the cab driver watched with amusement as he waited to take us to our next venue. When it was done he offered to put Rabia in the trunk of the cab (I think he was as much into bondage as I am) but we politely declined. Actually I would have loved to have arrived at the next playground to see the looks on everyone’s faces as I took her out but the old car was probably leaking exhaust into the trunk and it wasn’t safe. It was noisy and stinky and shaky but it got us where we wanted to go 

I lost track of how many groups of kids we entertained but I do know that we had three invitations from parents to come perform at birthday parties. I also lost track of time and it wasn’t until the sun started to set that we realized how late it was getting.

‘After that, slave or not, I’m not cooking supper’ declared Rabia ‘we’re going to a restaurant.’ The cab driver overheard us and recommended a restaurant that had booths which would give us the privacy we needed to not draw attention with our costumes. When we arrived he escorted us in and spoke to the waitress, it appeared that he knew her, and he explained that we wanted the most isolated booth. Rabia paid him for our rides and tipped him well and he said ‘You’ll need a ride home when you are done, I’ll just wait outside in my cab for you and take a nap.’

We were taken to a dimly lit corner booth and given menus. Rabia looked at me with a mischievous grin and said ‘Are you thinking what I am thinking?’ She took off her robe and told me to do the same. ‘Tonight Jasmine is going to treat Jafar to a well-deserved meal. What you did today was quite clever but more importantly it was a lot of fun.’

Her comment made me feel good but before I could thank her she put her feet up onto my lap. ‘Get those shackles out’ she said. I looked around and no one was paying any attention to the two odd characters in costumes so I locked them onto Rabia’s ankles. She put her feet back down and then extended her arms across the table.

‘Are you sure?’ I asked. ‘No one’s going to see them except the waitress’ she replied ‘and if she wants a tip she won’t question it. We’re just a kinky couple out for the evening as far as she’s concerned.’

I bound Rabia’s wrists and she made no attempt to hide it keeping her hands above the table. When the waitress returned to take our orders she hesitated for a moment when she saw the chains and then acted as if all was normal. She took my order and then asked Rabia for her order. ‘Whatever you wish me to eat master’ she said with her head bowed in submission ‘I will be grateful for any scraps you see fit to allow me.’

At this point I was well beyond being surprised by anything Rabia did or said and I played along. I ordered her meal for her and the waitress went to place it and I’m sure to tell the rest of the staff about us. A few curious looks were directed our way and Rabia giggled at the fuss she had caused.

‘Watch this’ she told me and she got up and shuffled off to the washroom with the chains tinkling all the way. I think every head in the restaurant turned to watch as “Jasmine” exited the dining area. The majority of them showed more discretion as they ignored her when she returned.

Now that she had made our presence public the rest of the night was quite relaxed as we ate and were disregarded by the other patrons. ‘Do you realize that going out bound in public will never be the same again’ she observed as we ate ‘we are going to have to come up with something special the next time to top today.’

As the taxi took us back to my apartment I thought about what she had said about “the next time”. It suggested that we would not only be doing something like this again but we would be trying to outdo what we had done today.

Back at the apartment we both agreed that we were tired and it was time for bed. We also both agreed that our routine wasn’t going to change. She put on her pajamas and then once she was in bed I shackled her again. She requested the ball gag which was more comfortable to sleep with and I left the keys on the nightstand in case she had to use the washroom.

As I lay in bed I thought about how my seven days as a slave had turned around and now Rabia was my slave. With two more days to go before she was leaving I would have to make a decision. Do I keep her in captivity or do I let her take me again? Either way I knew I was going to enjoy the time we had left.

Day Six

I awoke this morning with no dreams, only memories. Yesterday had been amazing and Rabia and I had a lot of fun. The combination of bondage and a creative game made for my best day ever.

What stands out for me the most was the third playground that we visited. The boys didn’t want to be Aladdin’s Army, they wanted to be Jafar’s minions. They ran about chasing the girls and tying them up with their own jump ropes. Two boys even tied up their mom and she squealed the entire time playing the part of a damsel in distress perfectly.

By the time all was done there were six damsels, including Rabia, bound to various pieces of playground equipment. My minions were reluctant to release their captives and when it was time to go I had to bribe them with ice cream bars to get them to free the girls. I can only imagine what happened after we left.

I looked at the clock and noticed that I had slept in. I wasn’t too worried about Rabia, if she had any issues she could free herself. I showered and got dressed and then went to get her for breakfast.

I knocked lightly on the door and received a muffled “uuhhnn” in reply. I let myself in and she was lying in bed with the blankets up over her head. ‘Time to get up sleepyhead’ I said.

‘Uughh uughh’ was the negative reply. I went over and pulled the covers off of her.

She had gotten up during the night and freed herself to use the washroom. Then she came back to bed and bound herself but she changed the way she was tied. She had used her handcuffs, a pair on each leg, to fasten her ankles to the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Then she used the shackles to attach her wrists to the posts at the head of the bed leaving her tied spread eagle.

The ball gag hid her smile but not mine and the look in her eye told me that she was pleased with my reaction.

I unlocked the cuffs and shackles and left her to get dressed while I went to prepare breakfast. The jingle of chains alerted me to her arrival, she had put the shackles back on and was still wearing the ball gag. She sat and as I served the food she removed the gag to eat.

After a conversation-free meal she cleared away the dishes and then took me by surprise again. Her hands were shackled in front to eat and she came up behind me and dropped her arms over me wrapping them tightly around me to trap my arms at my sides with a big hug. She leaned close to my ear and said to me;

‘Adil dear nephew I have a question to ask you. I must admit that I am getting older and I am insecure about my looks. I want your opinion, does your Aunty still look good?’

To tease her was tempting and words like hideous and grotesque came to mind but I couldn’t do it. ‘You are still beautiful Aunty Rabia and you keep getting better with age. If we weren’t related I wouldn’t be shy to ask you out on a date.’

After having said that I expected some further comment from her to try and get more compliments from me but she was silent. She held me tight and kissed me on the cheek. All she said was “thank you”.

When she released me I could tell that she was thinking, she had a faraway look in her eye. I waited for her to come back from where ever her mind had gone and when it did she spoke excitedly.

‘Did you mean what you said about taking me on a date?’ she blurted out. ‘Will you really do it, please? Not a romantic boy/girl date but just a nice out on the town kind of date. It’s our last night before I have to return back to my boring old life and I want to make the most of it.’

She looked at me with those big dark eyes and a huge smile and at that moment she looked twenty years younger. How could I say no?

‘We can’t do much on my student budget’ I said ‘but I would love to take you out and have some fun. I’ll find a place to go and make reservations.’

‘Don’t worry about that’ she exclaimed ‘I’ll take care of everything, all the reservations and I’m paying.’ She began to leave the room skipping like a little girl and stopped at the doorway. ‘I have shopping to do, you be ready when I return and I’ll be back around six.’

She had me call up Uber to get a cab and tell them that we would need it all day. She showered and changed and barely said good bye as she put on her niqab and rushed out. It was only about 10:00 AM, I had the rest of the day to myself.

I finished tidying up the kitchen and picked up the ball gag to return it to her bedroom. I walked in to a mess. She had changed so quickly that she just tossed her things everywhere. I picked up her nightgown and folded it, putting it on her pillow. The shackles were on the floor and the cuffs dangled from the bed posts.

A week ago I was looking forward to seven days in bondage as her slave. That changed and I made her my slave. Now it was changing again. Instead of bondage I was taking my Aunt out on a date. I put the shackles and cuffs away, we wouldn’t need them again.

I watched TV and sat around trying to find ways to pass the time until her return. After playing some video games I went on the internet to my favorite site and read stories about tie up games. It was about 5:00PM when I realized it was getting late. I showered and shaved and put on my best clothes.

It was 6PM exactly when she stormed into the apartment. Her hair was done in ringlets and curls and her make-up was perfect after a visit to the salon. She wore a beautiful new black saree and below the ankle length hem I could see dark stockings and high heels. She said ‘today I don’t need this’ and tossed her niqab in the corner. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment.

Our cab driver was actually waiting to open the door for us like a proper chauffeur. Rabia had somehow talked him into changing out of his t-shirt and jeans and he wore a white suit and had combed his hair. The car was no limousine but he had washed it and vacuumed the interior. I got into the back seat with my date and we were off on what I had a feeling would be an adventure.  Rabia felt like a movie star when the driver opened the door for her. 

We drove south from the university to Colaba and the Gateway to India monument where we mingled with the tourists and did some shopping from the street vendors. Then we took a tour along the waterfront in a horse drawn carriage stopping occasionally to feed the gulls and after that we found ourselves at the Port Trust Gardens where we said goodbye to the carriage and walked around admiring the colorful flowers and shrubs. Then the cab driver was waiting for us to whisk us off to the next destination.

It was almost 8PM before we were dropped off at Kamling, one of the best Chinese restaurants in town. It is the sort of old fashioned place where the patrons wait for an hour or so while the food is prepared fresh. We had no sooner sat down and had the first sip of our drinks when the first course was brought out.

She had preordered the food and she had chosen mine for me. ‘You ordered mine the other day so I thought I would return the favor.’ We started with Sweet & Sour soup, followed by the main course of Manchurian Chicken and the house specialty Kamling Fried Rice with a side order of bamboo shoots and mushrooms with fried vegetables.A very popular restaurant because of the old fashioned quality service 

The food was fantastic and I was amazed at how much planning she had done, no wonder it took her all day.

Then we were back out to the cab and as we pulled it away it was only about 9PM. Earlier she had me tell the driver he would be needed until midnight. I wondered what was next on her agenda.

When we pulled up in front of the club it took a moment before I realized where we were. It was Tryst, one of the most popular nightclubs in the city. I expected to see trendy young partiers lined up to get in but instead a column of leather clad couples of all ages extended down the block waiting to be allowed in. Doormen cruised the queue selecting the kinkiest looking or the sexiest or just the weirdest to be admitted.

Rabia took me by the hand and walked straight up to the door and the girl with the reservations book did not even look in it when she signaled the bouncer to admit us. The big fellow guarding the door stepped aside opening it wide and bowing deeply. We went through a small lobby and then a second door into another world.The nightclub had been transformed into a bondage club 

The music was loud and lights flashed and people were crowded onto the dance floor. It was normally a typical dance club but tonight it wasn’t. They were having a special “Fifty Shades of Mumbai” celebration. Many of the dancers could barely move as they were bound in various sorts of restraints, others were tied to chairs, some hog tied on the floor and the rest were either waiting their turn to be tied or taking advantage of their bound companions. A half dozen cages standing on pedestals contained scantily clad girls dancing in captivity.

There was a stage at one end that had all sorts of bondage apparatus set up and people were fastened to crosses, hanging upside down from hooks and stretched out on racks. Many were being flogged, whipped or tormented by various means. Dominant males and females from all over India had come to do demonstrations.

Rabia pulled me through the gyrating bodies on the dance floor to a table with a RESERVED sign on it. We sat down and a ring gagged waitress took our order. I didn’t know which way to look, it was incredible in every direction.

Conversation over the loud music was impossible so we sipped our drinks and observed the insanity around us. Harnesses, Shibari, suspension and strappado, every sort of bondage you could think of was happening.

When Rabia downed the last drop of her drink her empty glass had barely touched the table when a huge bare chested man in leather shorts and combat boots lifted her right out of her chair and put her over his shoulder. As he carried her off towards the stage she waved at me and laughed, this too was part of her plan.

On stage he put her down but held her captive as two women dressed in black leather bikinis stripped off her dress. Rabia was left standing in a black lace brassiere, matching panties, her stockings and heels. He then lifted her and placed her on one of the big wooden crosses. The bikini women strapped her wrists and ankles to the cross and then gagged her with a huge ball gag.

Next they picked up a pair of floggers and began to lash her breasts and thighs. The floggers were made of felt, not leather, the sort that are just for fun. Rabia writhed very dramatically getting into the theatrical spirit of the show.

Another woman with pale make-up and bright red lipstick, who looked much like I would expect a vampire to look in a high collared black lace dress, came and took me by the hand. She led me up to the stage where I was handed a flogger and the bikini women stood back. I weakly lashed out at Rabia and she gave me a very disappointed look.

The next stroke was harder and each one after that had a bit more effort behind it as I got into the spirit. After exactly ten lashes the bikini women turned on me and before I knew it I was stripped down to my boxers. While they did that the big fellow had unstrapped Rabia from the cross.

He then placed me face down on the cross and strapped me to it. A small cushion was placed between my crotch and the cross which made my bum stick out awkwardly. Another strap was fastened around me just below my butt cheeks. A thick wooden bit gag was forced into my mouth and strapped on.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Rabia grinning as she waited for them to finish binding me…she had a flogger in her hand. Her first stroke surprised me as it actually stung a little. The second stung more and I realized that her flogger had leather lashes. She was giving me a real flogging!

After ten strokes I was let down and allowed to put my clothes back on. Rabia and I returned to our seats and she shouted over the music ‘What did you think about that?’ I shouted back ‘That was great!’ Further conversation was impossible but she squeezed my hand to let me know that she was pleased that her plan had been a success. My ass hurt but I was happy.

We stayed for two more hours and tried out many of the devices and apparatus that was available. I was too shy to let strangers bind me so Rabia did it but for her own bondage she was much more adventurous. By the time we left at midnight I’m certain everyone there, including the staff, had a hand in tying her up at some point. Judging from the response we got when we left I had no doubt that Rabia had been very popular.

It had been a long day, even longer for Rabia, and I’m sure she was tired but the smile on her face and the twinkle in her eye hadn’t faded since we started, she had enjoyed every minute of it. It was a day that I thought wouldn’t include bondage but it had turned out to be the most adventurous and kinky experience I had ever had.

When we got out of the cab Rabia took me by the hand as she had done all day. Earlier she had asked permission, she said she wanted the people around us to think that she was an older woman with a younger man because it made her feel good. There was no one to see her now and she squeezed my hand simply out of gratitude for me having been there for her. I didn’t mind at all.

In the apartment her last remaining energy dissipated quickly. By the time she had gotten into her nightgown she was yawning. I was just in my boxers, she had seen them so often I was no longer shy to walk around in them. She came to me with a deck of cards and said ‘Low card gets tied up for bed.’

We both drew Jacks and she laughed and said ‘I guess we’ll both be bound.’ I had the one-eyed jack so I got the bit gag while she had a two-eyed jack and got the more comfortable ball gag. We gagged each other, cuffed ourselves, mmphed a “good night” and went to our beds.

Day Seven

When I woke up there were several reasons that I didn’t want to get out of bed. First of all I wanted to keep my eyes closed and just keep reliving last night. Secondly it was my last day with Rabia and it was going to be hard to say good bye. Lastly I had stupidly cuffed my hands behind me and slept poorly so I was dead tired.

I knew that my time with Rabia would be short today so I was trying to find the energy to get out of bed when my door burst open. Rabia came running in, still bound and gagged, and launched herself through the air. She crashed down onto the bed beside me and almost bounced me out of it.

As I teetered on the edge looking down she placed her foot on my ass and shoved. I crashed to the floor and in seconds her giggling face appeared above me. ‘Uuhhn ooh ehh uuh’ she said. The ball gag didn’t prevent me from understanding her…”time to get up.”

I wiggled my butt around to sit up and she joined me on the floor. She gag talked ‘uuh ooh eeh…oh’ which I didn’t understand as “one two three go” until she began to wiggle too. She was trying to get her cuffed hands from behind her to the front and wanted to turn it into a race. Being younger and more flexible I assumed I would win. I was wrong.

She was surprisingly nimble and when she finished I had only one foot over the chain. My efforts to get the second foot through had her laughing which frustrated me and made it worse. I toppled over onto my side and the chain got stuck on the sole of my foot. She made me even more frustrated by helping me to finish.

Then she continued her childish behavior by clambering to her feet and standing in a starting position as if about to run a race. I wasn’t sure what she was up to but I wasn’t about to let any hesitation humiliate me again. I stood as quickly as I could and once I was on my feet it was “ehhee ehhh ooh” (ready set go).

I knew then it was a race to the kitchen, the loser would have to cook breakfast.
We both got to the door at the same time and jammed together getting stuck. She shoved her shoulder into me to pin me against the doorframe while she attempted to squeeze ahead of me. I ducked low to elude the shoulder and she twisted just slightly thrusting her breasts firmly into my face.

I was doubly stunned. The fact that it was happening was one thing but knowing that she was doing it deliberately was very much another. She giggled as she rubbed them in and I backed off. My slight hesitancy was enough for her slip free and take off down the hallway.

I was only half a step behind but the narrow hall didn’t allow much room to pass so I did the only thing I could do…I cheated. I took one long stride and got hold of the hem of her nightgown with my toes. I pinned it against the floor and stopped dead. She jerked to a halt and tried to bully her way free but her feet slipped on the smooth floor.

I quickly elbowed my way past her and reached the kitchen two steps ahead of her. I leaned against the counter while she dropped into a chair both of us trying to catch our breath. Such rigorous activity is not easy when one is gagged.

She gestured that we should remove our gags and I did hers and then she did mine.

‘That was a dirty trick’ she scolded ‘I was going to win.’

‘Should we discuss your dirty trick?’ I asked referring to her “chest maneuver.”

‘I’m sure you didn’t mind it at all’ she teased.

I made no further comment.

While Rabia started to prepare breakfast I went and got the keys for the cuffs, I had decided that our last meal together would be eaten in comfort. When I came back to the kitchen I removed her cuffs and then gave her a hand, we had both used dirty tricks during the race so it was only fair that we should call it a tie.

I don’t think it has ever taken so long for me to eat a meal. We relived the memories of the week in great detail. Even though we have shared bondage experiences for many years we had never really discussed our passion for it and that morning we both opened up about what it has meant to each of us and more importantly what we meant to each other.

Having someone to share a secret with is a very special feeling and when words began to fail us we hugged, then she cried, then I cried. I tidied the kitchen while she went to finish packing and call the cab, then I walked her out. I put her bags in the cab and hugged her one more time. I struggled to find the right words and simply said ‘Come again…soon.’

That was all I could think of but it was really all that was left to say. She smiled and said ‘I will…I promise.’ And with that she was gone.

I was missing her before I even got back to my apartment. I was going to need to stay busy or there would be more tears. I went to her room to strip the sheets and do some laundry and had to laugh out loud. Rabia had gotten the final word after all.

On the bed was her dress spread out as if she was wearing it and lying face down. Her stockings and shoes were in place. The sleeves were folded back and through the handcuffs, the other pair of cuffs were around the ankles. The ball gag lay on the pillow where her mouth would have been. A note was beside the gag;

“Please take good care of my clothes, I’ll need them when I come back. I took the bra and panties with me. I knew that once you tried them on I wouldn’t get them back.

Aunty Rabia”

She must be laughing now. She had planted the seed and for the rest of the day I couldn’t get the image of me wearing her underwear out of my head.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic