Kidnap Boy : One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap Boy : One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

by kidnap boy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:26 pm
Recently I had a brief off-line discussion here about an older story I posted on the former site. About the time I blackmailed Dena into letting me tied her up and for a a while tickled her mercilessly, only to have her turn the tables on me, escape, overpower me, tie me up and gag me, and then torture me with tickling and foot odor and dirty socks and one UNSPEAKABLE torture until I finally told her what she wanted to know.

Later she kidnapped me again and she and Marissa tied me up and damn near tickled me to death.

Anyway I figured I would repost the story here, with some mistakes cleaned up and a little more detail added. Given that I've had several years to remember them. :wink:

This happened in March of 2000 during my freshman year of high school and Dena’s (and Marissa’s) senior year. I was 15 and she was 18, and naturally I was no match for her with her karate skills (tung su do, actually), which brought with them considerable strength. But she was beautiful and affectionate, my best friend and I really loved it, mostly. Her footgags were smelly but I was 15, she was gorgeous, and I had no problem being that close to ladies’ feet. The tickling was awful – I was hyperticklish and Dena was an amazing tickler – but Dena was so sinister and playful that I couldn‘t help but egg her on. In many ways, as I have said over and over, I loved it.

I arrived at her house this day in sweatpants and a t-shirt with sneakers and socks. I got there about 9 a.m. and her Mom was working until 6 that night. It was just Dena and me. And on this day I arrived with, hopefully, a plan. Today I wanted to tie Dena up. I just needed to figure out how.

“Hi honey!” Dena said as she opened the door and gave me a huge hug. She wore a black v-neck sweater with short puffy sleeves, green cargo pants, and green-grey argyle socks. Her usual look. Dena never wore shoes – she was always in her socked feet.

“We’re gonna have so much fun today. I finished my paper last night and I have all day to play with my best friend!! I could just hug you to death!” Dena hugged me tightly and it was awesome.
Dena was really giddy. A few days earlier after my exam results I had a moment where I told her how much she meant to me and how much I loved knowing her, and since then she was just super affectionate to me. She was a softie for sentiment. (I had written back on the old site, sometime in 2005 I think, about how Dena had “helped” me study for my mid-terms that year. No surprise – she tied me up to make sure I was a “captive” audience, gagged me to make sure I wouldn’t get anything wrong, and when I would get things wrong she would tickle-torture me. I did well on the exams, though!) :big:

“Hugging me to death sounds better than tickling me to death!” I said after she stopped hugging and I walked into the hallway, dropping my backpack.

“No reason we can’t do both!” Dena said and ran at me from behind and sank her fingers into my ribs, screaming, “I’m gonna getcha!” I fell to the floor and Dena stood over me tickling me more. I reached up and tickled her above the knees and upper legs. She yelped and scampered off. She ran downstairs and jumped onto the futon and sat with her feet pressed together, giggling and grinning. I joined her and we cuddled on the couch.

“You know, YOU’RE just as ticklish as I am,” I told her. “Aren’t you afraid that someday I’ll kidnap you and tickle-torture you to get back for all the times you’ve done it to me.”

Dena laughed and reached one of her feet into my ribs, making it my turn to giggle and double over.

“Oh Jess, how many times do I have to tell you. I’m the kidnapper, and YOU’RE my Kidnap Boy. You were born to be my victim! And there’s nothing you can do about it. I can tie you up like that!” she said, snapping her fingers and laughing more, wiggling her toes in my stomach.

(What I didn’t tell Dena was that I had bought real handcuffs at a novelty store a few days earlier and they were in my bag, awaiting a chance to be used on her. We never used handcuffs before. The dozens of times Dena tied me she did it with ropes, belts, pantyhose, or duct tape. The one time I tied her I did it with belts and rope. But how would I get her?)

“And if you don’t watch it,” Dena laughed, moving her foot from my stomach to my mouth, “I’ll tie you up again reaaaal soon!” I shook her foot off and tickled it through her sock. She yelped again.

We play-fought a little more and we each tickled each other, and after that she showed me videos she rented, games we could play, and even talked about going to a small party that afternoon with some of her friends, who all liked me. Sounded like a good day and we started by watching a video for about an hour – there was no more talk of “Kidnap Boy,” though.

A while later, around 1 p.m., after we had lunch, then we went upstairs to her room and Dena showed me the main reason she was so happy – her completed term paper, 30 pages and ready to go, 3 months of work done 3 weeks early. She was an ace student and often finished stuff early. It didn’t have to be turned in for 3 weeks still, but she was going to do it Monday anyway. She showed it to me on disk.

Hmmm, I thought. I might have something here.

Here was my idea:

If I could get the disk and hide it, I could basically hold it hostage. And I could tie her up today as part of the ransom. And maybe 3-4 more times over the next two weeks before giving it back. It was risky, but I decided to go for it. I suggested we play “Risk” – we both still loved the game even though we were in high school – and Dena said OK and ran to the back of her basement to get it.
I quickly grabbed my bag from the front hall and put the cuffs and key in my sweatpants pocket. I grabbed the disk from the drive, put it in its paper case, and looked for a hiding place. I also grabbed the cordless telephone and took it with me.

In Dena’s Mom’s room, in the back of the closet, was a tall stack of old magazines about 4 feet high (Home Journal, Cosmo, Glamour – stuff like that.) I knew they were there because one time Dena tied me up (what else?) and was tickle-torturing me, but had to put me in the closet briefly because a friend stopped over to copy some class notes.

(Dena had no idea I knew the magazines were there there – she had blindfolded me that time but I was able to manage to wriggle it off just a bit against the floor even though my hands were tied behind my back, looking for something to cut the ropes. No dice, though, and I replaced the blindfold before Dena came to get me that time.)

I stashed the disk in the 3rd magazine from the bottom and covered everything back up just the way it was. Dena would never find it. I then got back to her room just before she got back with “Risk.”

Dena set the came down and sat on the floor to set up. Her cordless phone was in my other pocket. For a reason.

“You know?” I said, “I think we should play something else to start.”

“Jess, I just ran down to get this – why didn’t you say something,” Dena said giving me an annoyed smile. “What else do you want to do?”

“Look what I’ve got,” I said and pulled out the handcuffs.

Dena put her hand over her mouth and laughed.

“You have handcuffs now? I don’t believe it,” Dena said, getting to her feet and walking toward me. “Are they real?”

“Yep – got ‘em a couple days ago. Cool, huh?”

“I’ll say!” Dena laughed and sat on her bed while I stood in the doorway. “But let me get this straight. You WANT me to tie you up? Usually I have to chase you down to tie you up.”

“No. I want to tie YOU up!” I said.

“Oh really!” Dena said, getting up and slowly coming toward me again. “Well, maybe we should just see who captures who first, eh?”

“I don’t think so. Because if you tie me up, you may not find out what I did with your term paper!”

Dena gasped, stopped smiling, and went to the disk drive. Empty! She snapped, “Jess, that’s not funny! Where is it!”

“I’ll tell you after you’re handcuffed!” I snapped back. “Today is payback time, Dee!”

“Oh, you are sooo dead,” she said, but didn’t come at me. “Do you have any idea how bad I’ll torture you if anything happens to that disk? I’ll stay up late THINKING of new ways to torture you if that happens, you little…”

“You’ll get the disk back today,” I said calmly. “I told you what I want! If not I’ll call my Mom right now and have her come get me. You won’t have time to get me. And you won’t get your disk back. Your choice.”
Dena stopped and thought, glaring at me and then sighing.

“To tie me up – that’s all you want?” Dena said. “You tie me up and I get the disk back?”

“Yes.”

“That’s it? You won’t tickle me?” Dena asked, sitting back down on the bed.

“No, I won’t,” I said, lying. “You let me tie you up for a while and I’ll release my hostage.”

“Jeffrey…you better know what you’re getting yourself into,” Dena said. “Because there WILL be a next time that I kidnap you. And I’m not sure that I’ll be showing you much mercy when I do!”

“Maybe, but for today, you’re mine!” I said. “Sit on the floor, right here.”

Dena got down off the bed and sat Indian-style on the floor.

“I’m going to toss you these handcuffs, and you’re going to cuff your hands behind your back,” I said.

“I have to do it myself?” Dena laughed from the floor. “What, are you too afraid of me?”

“Yes, actually, I am!” I said. “I’m not coming near you until your hands are tied! As a matter of fact…”

I carefully reached into the drawer where Dena kept all her kidnapping ropes and pulled one out, about 6 feet long.

“Here - tie your feet. Do it now,” I said, tossing her the ropes.

Dena shook her head and said, “You are something, you know that?” She un crossed her legs and sat there on the floor and tied her socked feet at the ankles, over her pants. She tied herself well with professional knots, just like she always tied me with.”

I tossed Dena the cuffs and she reluctantly cuffed he hands behind her back. She was now tied up, hands and feet, and on the floor in front of me.

I sprang into action and grabbed a soft belt and tied it around her arms so she could move them to work her hands at all. I laid Dena down on the floor, faceup, and laughed as I closed her bedroom door.
“Here I am, Jess, all tied up! I guess I’m you Kidnap Girl today, huh?” Dena said as I stood over her. “Now where’s my disk!”

I cannot explain how amazing Dena looked, laying at my feet with her hands tied behind her back and her feet tied with ropes. Just amazing.

“I’ll tell you later,” I said as I knelt at her feet. “All those times you’ve tortured me and made me beg. Ah! Who’s in charge now, Dee?”

“Jeffrey, don’t you dare…” Dena said, kicking her feet as I took her argyle socks off, holding the ropes that bound her ankles to keep her feet still. Her bare feet smelled a little.

“How does someone as pretty as you have such smelly feet?” I teased, then quickly sat on her legs and started to tickle her feet. Dena screamed and I kept going.

“DON’T! DON’T! STOP! I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Dena shrieked with laughter. “I’m gonna tie you up and never let you go when I get free!!!!”

Dena threatened me with all kinds of tortures but soon the laughter got too much and the foot-tickling got too intense and she instead just started to scream and beg. “ STOP IT!!!! PLEASE!!!” Over and over again.

“No!” I said, turning around and moving to her upper body, pinning her at the waist. “Look how ticklish you are, Dena! Let’s see how much you can take!”

“PLEASE!! NO MORE!! NO MORE! NO MORE TICKLING! I’M BEGGING YOU!!! I’LL BE GOOD!!! I’LL BE GOOOOOOD!!!!!!” Dena was now shrieking with laughter. Her pretty face turned bright red and she closed her eyes and her blonde hair fell into her face as she thrashed around, her head whipping from side to side while she screamed with laughter, but I kept right on tickling. She looked so cute – her face pink and so helpless – and I just kept right on tickling torturing her mercilessly in her ribs, stomach and armpits. Minutes had gone by and I was laughing and having a great time.

I pulled up Dena’s sweater just a little and started tickling her belly lightly with my fingertips. Then I moved to her exposed arms – her sweater had short sleeves, remember – I began tickling them in the same way, up and down slowly.

“You taught me how to tickle this way, Dee. Remember? Remember the time I was tied down to the bed and you tickled my bare arms like this until I was crying? Remember?” I taunted, while Dena seemed almost on the verge of tears.

“YES!!!! YESS!!! I’M SORRY, HONEY!!! I’M SORRY!! PLEASE STOP!!! I’LL BE GOOD, I SWEAR!!!!!!” Dena screamed, her eyes jammed tight, her face pinker than ever, and a desperate, manic smile a mile wide across her face. I thought of blindfolding and gagging her, but I loved the laughing screams and she looked awesome like this, so I didn’t. Her bound feet stopped trying to kick free and were all but sapped of their strength. Dena was helpless and weak!

“Not so tough now, are you, Miss Black Belt!” I taunted, tickling her neck and making her giggle while she kept screaming apologies. “All those time your dirty socks were in my mouth! All that torture you inflicted! This is payback!”

“JESS! GOD, PLEASE STOP!!! I AM BEGGING YOU!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE – PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!” Dena shrieked, her blonde hair matted against her face because she was sweating and a little teary.

Finally I stopped and Dena panted and gasped and laughed. I was still straddling her at the waist, laughing and incredibly proud of myself.

Then Dena said she had to go to the bathroom. It came out:

“I….(gasp)….haha…I…have to (gasp) Go…go (gasp) to the bathroom. Please, Jess! PLEASE!!! I’m begging you!!!!! I (gasp) have to pee really bad!!!”

This was a Dena like I’d never seen and I loved it. So submissive and helpless. I reminded her I still had the disk and demanded that I be allowed to handcuff her as soon as she was done.

“OK! I promise!” Dena panted, quieter but still obviously tickled out and giggling. “I promise. You can keep my tied up all day – just please let me go to the bathroom! C’mon! I’ve untied you and let you go to the bathroom! Jess, PLEASE!”

“OK,” I said, running out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall. “Don’t go anywhere!” I taunted and caught another look at her from the distant.

Dena was bound on the floor and barefoot and all mine – I looked back and she was rolling around slowly, tied up and exhausted. Awesome!

I placed the key on the counter and came back to her bedroom. I got her to her feet and sat her on her bed, still tied up tight.

“The key’s in there. Uncuff yourself and then recuff yourself after you’re done. And don’t try anything or you won’t see your paper!” I told her. “Now hop into the bathroom!”

“You won’t even untie my feet?” Dena asked. “But I won’t fight it! What can I do – you hold all the cards!”

“No, your feet stay tied – hop, prisoner! Or I’ll tickle you some more!” I said. “And don’t even think of untying your feet in the bathroom!”

“OK! OK!” Dena said she hopped out of the room on her bound, bare feet and into the bathroom. She was amazingly coordinated and did it without much of a problem. She got in and closed the door.

“Are they off?” I yelled in.

“Yes, they are. Thank you so much, Jess,” Dena said through the door. “I really had to pee.”

It was about 2:30.

I heard the toilet flush and heard the water running briefly. Then she yelled, “I’m putting the cuffs back on!” and I heard them jangle and heard a click. “Can you open the door for me please, hon? I’m tied up and can’t.”

“Sure,” I said, swinging the door open.

As I did, it took just a split second for me to see the ropes that bound her feet untied and on the floor, along with the belt that bound her arms!

Dena, standing alongside the door, grabbed me in a hammerlock with one hand and covered my mouth with the other hand. I tried to cry out but couldn’t. Oh no!

“Looks like the tables have turned, Kidnap Boy!” Dena sneered into my ear. “Pick up those ropes, now!”

I complied and she bent me down and I grabbed the ropes with my one free hand. Dena’s hand was still firm on my mouth and she had my arm twisted behind me.

Once I picked up the ropes and belt, Dena briefly took her hand off my mouth, grabbed the handcuffs and key off the bathroom counter, and put them in her pants pocket. Then she quickly put her hand over my mouth again and pushed me toward the door.

“Now you’re mine! Move it! Downstairs!” Dena said and begun to walk me down the stairs, still with my arm twisted behind me and handgagged. “I need my disk back, and we’re going to try this a different way. Keep walking, Kidnap Boy!”

Dena was incredible. I had her! And now her she was again, preparing to kidnap me!

“MMMPPH!” was all I could say, trying to reason with her or something.

“You shut up! You’re done talking for awhile, Kidnap Boy!” Dena sneered as she walked me downstairs.

When we got to the den downstairs, Dena forced me to the floor on my stomach, her bare feet right below my face. She freed my mouth from her hand and made me drop the ropes that I carried.\

“Put your hands behind your back, now!” Dena said sharply. “Try anything funny and I’ll put my foot in your mouth!”

I complied and put my hands behind my back and I lay on the floor. I tried to look up at her but her bare foot forced my head down and my face into the carpet.

“What are you looking at, Kidnap Boy?” Dena demanded. “Put your face in the carpet and don’t let me catch you looking at me!”

I complied and Dena handcuffed my hands behind my back.

“Kick your shoes off!” Dena ordered and I did, leaving just socks. “You hate having your shoes off, I know. But my prisoners NEVER wear shoes!”

Dena then quickly tied my feet with the rope, and then again with the belt, and she tied them tightly like the master she was.

“Stay there and DO NOT MOVE!” she yelled and ran upstairs. I obeyed. What else could I do? I laid there, my hands and feet bound, helpless and caught.

Dena came back downstairs a few minutes later with her hands full. She carried the same green argyle socks I’d taken off her feet earlier, 2 more lengths of rope, and duct tape.

“You are a very naughty little boy, Kidnap Boy!” Dena said, sitting down on the floor next to me and putting her socks back on. “That tickling you gave me was terrible, and you’re going to pay. But first, let’s try something we haven’t done before. I’m going to hogtie you!”

Dena got up with the roped and crouched down, grabbing my feet and bending them up at the knees. I tried to resist as best I could but it was useless.

“Don’t you dare fight me!” Dena said before tying my feet to the handcuffs. I was now hogtied.

“I think I’ll gag my little Kidnap Boy for awhile – I’ll torture you with my sock gag later!” Dena said, now in full kidnapper mode and enjoying herself, as she tore off a big piece of duct tape and gagged me with it.
“Hogtied and gagged! Just the way I like you! Now I need to decide what to do to you!”

Dena walked around the room with her arms folded, while I lay at her feet, hogtied and gagged, helpless and defeated.

“That was not a smart thing you did, honey. You NEVER should have untied me!” Dena said, crouching down and putting her face close to mine and smiling sadistically. “Kidnapping me? Blackmailing me? Tickling me? These are crimes punishable by extreme, intense torture!”

Dena walked over to the window, thinking, and she stood there and remembered she had to take in the laundry from the line from the previous day.

She ran downstairs, came back with the laundry basket.

“When I come back, you will be so kind to tell me where my disk is!” Dena said. “If not, I will force you to talk! Your choice! I’ve tortured you badly before – that will be NOTHING compared to this!!”
And Dena went outside with just her socks on to take in the laundry.

I laid there tied and gagged and considered my options, and came to this conclusion…I had to make it to 6 p.m. until her Mom came home. It was 3:15 p.m. now. If I could hold out, I could leave without telling her where the disk was and could tie her up again tomorrow! (If this sounds like a stupid plan, well, I wasn’t too bright, OK?) :big:

I knew I would have to endure Dena torturing me, probably tickling me with no pity. But as ticklish as I was, part of me loved the thrill of it, so I decided to see if I could make it.

I squirmed around on the floor, trying to get my gag off with the carpet, but it was useless. A few seconds later I just stopped and laid there, awaiting my fate when Dena got back inside.

Just then I heard Dena yelp outside, and then come through the backdoor a minute later with the laundry basket. Her feet were bare again. I looked up and “mmmphed” through my gag as if to say, “What happened?”

“Shut up!” Dena snapped and ran upstairs. She came down with a plastic grocery bag. “If you must no, the neighbor’s dog pooped in our yard again, and I stepped in it. My socks are covered with dog s—t!” She then walked back outside to get the soiled socks and put them in the plastic bag. She came back in with them, wincing at the smell as she carried the bag.

I laughed under my gag at Dena’s plight, and she again laughed “Shut up.”

“Gross! I LOVED these socks!” Dena laughed, then crouched down in front of me and held the plastic bag open just for a second, near my head. I winced and mmmphed “DON’T! into the gag and she giggled and took the bag away, throwing it into the garage. It WAS gross and the smell was AWFUL. Socks were one thing – Dena’s socks were smelly and all, but the smell of dogsh-t was so much worse.

Dena then ran upstairs again and came down with a pair dark grey knee socks, the cable-knit kind – I realized these were the same dirty socks she said she was saving for me after my last kidnapping. Uh oh.
“Oh, you remember these socks, don’t you? Hmmm,” Dena laughed as she sat down again and put the grey socks on her feet, and then for a second sat next to me and thrust her stinky socked feet under my nose. I MMMPH’d some more and Dena just laughed. She then crawled over to me, crouched down and ripped off my gag.

“So, where’s my disk!”

“NEVER!” I yelled back, hogtied but defiant!

“Kidnap Boy, you’re MY hostage now, and we can do this hard or easy. Tell me now and I won’t have to torture it out of you!” Dena demanded.

“Dee, I still have the big card, and I’m playing it. So do what you have to do to me. You’ve tortured me before and it’s made me tough. I can take any torture you give me! I’m not talking!” I said proudly.

Dena sighed and stood over her captive for a moment, and then half-smiled and shook her head. “We’ll see how you feel after a little time in my torture chamber! Let’s go,” and Dena grabbed me and dragged me over to the cellar door, where her workout room was. She got me down the stairs, after a little effort, and put me on the floor in the workout room. She then ran upstairs for a few minutes and came down with a bag and a clock. The clock said 3:35.

“I’ve got a little more than 2 hours to get you to talk. And I’m going to spend ALL that time tickling you! So let’s get started,” Dena giggled and crouched next to me. She fired her fingers into my ribcage and began tickling me with all she had. I screamed and laughed abut told her nothing.

“I’m going to tickle you to death, honey, if you don’t talk,” Dena teased, tickling my armpits and sides while my bound body could do nothing to defend itself. “Talk to me and I won’t tickle you anymore!”

I refused and screamed, “AHHHHHH!” but wouldn’t talk. I tried to roll away but Dena just said, “Where do you think YOU’RE going?” and grabbed me and tickling me more with her fingers while she laughed evilly, still crouching over me. My eyes filled with tears – that’s how brutal the tickle-torture was.

Then Dena stopped tickling me after about 15 minutes and went to her bag. She pulled out a (dirty) white sock and brought it over to me. “Let’s take a break from tickling for a while,” Dena said, and rolled me onto my side so my face faced her. “Let’s try the socks!”

“Dena, no!” I yelled, but Dena just laughed.

“Tsk tsk, hostages can’t talk!” Dena said, standing over me, and clamped her socked foot over my mouth. These socks were pretty ripe, but then she held the other sock and said:

“I worked out in these socks yesterday. Here…smell it!” and bent down and thrust the white sock under my nose. The only way I could breathe was into this sock through my nose. I tried to squirm away and scream but couldn’t. The smell was really bad.

“Are you going to tell me what I want to know?” Dena demanded, holding the sock under my nose with her foot squarely on my mouth. I shook my head no. It was 4 p.m. and I had just two hours left.

“Talk to me and you won’t have to smell this sock anymore, Kidnap Boy!” Dena demanded again, but again I refused. So Dena held the sock there as I tried to scream. This was amazing torture, but I was holding up well.

After a few more minutes Dena took her foot off my mouth and took the sock away. I gasped and moaned and said, breathlessly, “Torture me all you want. I’ll never talk! Never!”

“We’ll see how you’re attitude changes after I tickle your bare feet!” Dena said and took my socks off. Because I was hogtied my feet were straight up in the air and she just crouched down and tickled them slowly with her fingers. “I know a little boy who’s feet are very, very ticklish! Tell me what I want to know and the torture stops!”

I just screamed and laughed hysterically while tears rolled down my face and screamed, “No! No! No!”

“Then let’s tickle you harder,” Dena said, reaching into her bag and coming out with an electric toothbrush! (This would later become a staple of Dena’s torture tools). OH NO!

It was just the spindle with no brush and Dena turned it on with a sadistic grin and began to run it all over my feet. I want to jump out of my skin, it tickled so bad! But the hogtie held tight.

Finally after about 10 minutes of Dena’s brutally tickling my feet with the electric toothbrush I screamed, “NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!!!!!STOP IT! PLEASE!!!”

“Are you ready to talk,” Dena asked calmly, keeping the instrument on the soles of my feet.

“YES! YES! JUST PLEASE STOP!” I screamed, almost crying.

Dena turned the toothbrush off and put it down, then stood over me with her hands on her hips and said, “Where is my disk!?”

I kept screaming “STOP! STOP!” (even though she HAD stopped) and crying with laughter.

“Poor baby! Calm down – I stopped tickling you! Now it’s time to talk!” Dena said, sweetly but firmly.

“OK! OK. Just get me a glass of water and I’ll tell you, OK? I am so thirsty!” I panted. “Please?!”

Dena thought for a moment, and then said, “Fine.”

Dena ran upstairs. I glanced over my shoulder and saw it was 4:45. I was almost there.

Dena came back with the water and held it to my lips and I took a long sip. She pulled it away and said, “OK, unless you want the torture to resume, you’re going to tell me NOW!”

I started to laugh. I was still half-crazy from the tickling, but now I was laughing at HER. “NEVER!” I boasted, gasping. “You can’t break me! I have just over an hour left. I’ll never tell unless I can tie you up 3 more times! So hahahaha!”

“AARGH!” Dena yelled and threw her hands up, and then reached down and grabbed my face in her hands. “FINE! YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT WAY? Then FINE! Because I HAVE ONE TORTURE LEFT!”

Dena wasn’t laughing now but was clearly frustrated with me. Her tone was different than usual – she was irritated and almost angry, not quite as playful and sinister as she usually was. As much as she tortured me, I had clearly gotten to her.

But then Dena grabbed a folding chair and brought it over. She undid my hogtie and lifted me into the hair. She grabbed more rope from that bag and tied it around me to the chair, and wheeled a TV dinner tray over next to where I was now tied to a chair. She then wheeled a different chair over in front of me and I thrashed in my chair to free myself.

“You’re not going anywhere, so stop trying to untie yourself!” Dena sneered. “I don’t want to do what I’m about to do, but unless you talk, I have no choice! Last chance!”

I shook my head and Dena turned and walked upstairs. It was now 5 p.m.

“Only 1 hour left!” I yelled to her. “You’ll never break me!” I was loving this whole day!

But then Dena came downstairs carrying the plastic bag that contained her socks, covered in dogs—t.

“Oh, you’ll talk!” Dena said slyly, placing the bag on the table in front of me and opening it so I could see the soiled socks inside. GROSS!

Dena pulled another folding chair over and sat in front of me. The tray that held the soiled socks in the bag was between us. She grinned like an evil crazy lady.

I was terrified. “Dena, w-w-w-what are y-y-y…”

Dena got up, went back to her other bag and pulled out a long red sock that she frequently blindfolded me with, and quickly walked behind me and blindfolded me while I panted, absolutely petrified.

“I don’t want to do this,” Dena said, her voice different and more nervous. “But you leave me no choice! If you won’t talk, I have to shove these socks covered in dogs—t in your mouth!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DON’T YOU DARE! NO! NO!” I screamed and thrashed, wondering where Dena was and unable to see. I was no longer joking!

“Shut up!” Dena yelled, standing over me and grabbing my hair and pulling it back. “You made me do this! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! TELL ME HOW THIS TASTES!”

I felt the sock being shoved into my mouth and I screamed immediately, terror-filled, and then she pulled it out as I screamed, “AHHHHHHHHH! NO! OK! OK! It’s in your mom’s closet, the magazines!!!! PLEASE!!!! 3rd magazine from the bottom!! I swear!!! I SWEAR!!!! How could you do this to me???”

I was crying as Dena began to laugh hard and took my blindfold off and stood before me…with a clean white sock in her hand at my mouth. The soiled socks her 5 feet away on the table. She had bluffed me and I told her everything!!!!!!!

“Y-you mean, you didn’t…” I stammered, grateful.

“Of course not! I could never put dogs—t in your mouth, Jess!” Dena laughed and kissed me. “But fear is a great motivator. I had to get you to talk before 6 got here. Bye!” And she ran upstairs with the garbage bag while I yelled, laughing. “You stink! You suck! AHHH – why can’t I ever win???!!!”

Dena came down with the disk and grinned at me and my heart sunk.

“You’re right, Jess. I ALWAYS win! And now, since we have about 20 minutes left, I’ll do you a favor. I’ll only torture you for 15 more!”

I tried to scream “NO!” but Dena quickly pulled out the duct tape and gagged me once more, smoothing three pieces of tape over my mouth and then kissing me on the tape when she was done.

Dena sat in the chair in front of me and tickled me into hysterics, for about 10 minutes. I was in tears again when she stopped.

Dena then put her feet up and gagged me with one socked foot at a time. I just laughed and screamed into her feet. I couldn’t do anything else! Dena put her hands behind her head and leaned back, like she was relaxing in a lounge chair, and held her smelly socked feet up to my face, both at once, then one at a time. She laughed and taunted me the whole time.

“Such a silly little hostage – you think you can keep something from me?!” Dena demanded, her left foot dangling under my nose as her right one pressed on my gagged mouth. “I will ALWAYS torture the information out of you, Kidnap Boy!”

I “MMPH’d” more in agony, trying to get Dena’s smelly feet off my face. I couldn’t though.

“This is punishment for today!” Dena said, taking her feet off my mouth and coming behind me to tickle my ribs for 2 minutes straight. I slumped in the chair and gasped and finally the tickling stopped. Dena pulled the gag off my mouth and I moaned and cried and laughed hysterically, tied to the chair.

Dena untied me at 5:50, and then told me to go to the bathroom to run water on my hands to hide the marks.

She stood there triumphantly when I came out of the bathroom, barefoot again with her arms folded in from of her and grinning ear to ear.

“What a day, huh?” Dena said, and opened her arms. “Come here, sweetie pie!”

And we both laughed and laughed and hugged and her Mom came home and yelled hello up to us.

Around 6:15 Dena decided to take me home when her Mom said, “Why don’t you and Jess go to dinner?”

We thought this was a good idea and I called home and asked my Mom if it was OK. She said sure and just to be home by 10 or so. Dena went upstairs and said she had to make one phone call while I put my shoes and socks back on and got ready. My handcuffs, Dena had earlier informed me, now belonged to her and they went into her drawer of kidnap tools. I didn’t realize it at the time, but the call Dena was making would change my night once again, and her Mom had opened the door wide for more torture.

Dena came running downstairs carrying her bag (like a purse only bigger) and a pair of white/cream-colored cable-knit socks and sneakers. She put her socks and sneakers on – the argyle socks that had been soiled by dogs—they were now rinsed and in the laundry (Thank God!) and those dirty grey socks that she tortured me with were (I guess) back in her drawer – and we left for the car. Neither of us wore a jacket – it was unseasonably warm for early March. About 65. Dena still had her short-sleeved sweater and cargo pants on.

“Who’d you call?” I asked, putting my seat belt on.

“Marissa,” Dena said, referring to her customary tickling/torture partner who I knew so well. “I had to ask her a question for Monday.”

We pulled out and began laughing about the day.

“Whew Jess. You really got me there. You tied me up VERY well for a newcomer to the kidnapping game!” Dena laughed while tousling my hair. “I have NEVER been tickled that bad before. Is that what it feels like when I tie you up and tickle you? Is it that much torture?”

“Of course it is,” I said. “You’re like the most expert tickler in the world. I have no idea why.”

“Long fingers and strong wrists,” Dena said laughing and reached over to tickle my ribs while she drove, causing me to yelp and jump away. “They let me get deep into your body, and the deeper I get, the more it tickles. Except the feet, of course. Your feet I tickle very gently with my nice long fingertips, fast and light. Plus I have just long enough fingernails to make it totally torturous! And I am good, you’re right, Jess. But I’ve also had LOTS of practice on my little Kidnap Boy when he’s all tied up. So in a way, you’re the real reason I’m such an awesome tickler!”

“Well, I’m glad I could help,” I said. “Damn! I should have KNOWN you would never put dog sh-t in my mouth. What was I thinking? You’re not THAT evil.”

“Hee hee. Live and learn, Jess. That was a brilliant psyche out, wasn’t it?” Dena said, laughing. “I knew I had to get the information from you, and tickling would have worked, but it would have probably taken another hour. I didn’t have that much time. I needed to get the information, find the disc and untie you before my Mom got home. So I had to use the EXTREME torture method!”

We both laughed.

“Where’d you get that idea, Dee?” I asked.

“That’s why I did the laundry without my shoes on. I knew there was dog crap in the backyard, so I walked out in just my socks and very carefully stepped in it! Ha ha!” Dena said.

“Oh, you suck!” I said, reaching to tickle her.

“No tickling the driver!” Dena said and we both laughed. “That really was a stinky little thing you did, Jess. Planning to steal my paper just to kidnap and torture me. I’m still not sure I’ve paid you back yet!”
After a minute more of driving, I noticed we were out of the main part of town and on a country road with lots of farms.

“Dee, where are we going to eat?” I asked.

Dena said “Hang on” and looked kind of concerned at the dashboard. Then she turned into a driveway with an old barn. She pulled behind the barn and stopped the car. She popped the hood, told me to stay there, grabbed her bag, and ran out and started looking under the hood. I heard her say “Oh s—t” and then she called me to come to her. She was blocked from my view by the open hood.

“What’s wrong” I asked getting out of the car and walking around to the hood. When I got there I saw Dena with that old evil look in her eye, holding my (now her) handcuffs.

“Dinner, Kidnap Boy? No dinner for you! But YOU”RE going to me my main course!” Dena said. Then she pounced on me and wrestled me to the ground while I screamed for help. Dena put her hand over my mouth and easily then got me to my stomach, where she handcuffed my hands behind my back. Sitting on my back now, Dena reached into her bag and pulled out the duct tape while I thrashed around under her.

“I’ve got to get you nice and ready for Marissa!” Dena said, tearing off a piece of tape while I tried to scream “No!” and gagging me with it from behind. She then sealed another piece of tape over my mouth and said, “That should keep you quiet. On your feet!”

I refused so Dena grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. I struggled and struggled but she got me into the car and secured me in the backseat with the lap belt.

“You think I’m through with my little Kidnap Boy yet?” Dena said, reaching down to take my shoes off. “Marissa and I are going to torture you to death! Hold your feet still!”

I didn’t but Dena got my shoes and socks off anyway and threw them on the floor of the car, and then took the laces out of sneakers and used them to tied my bare feet tightly. She then laughed, kissed my cheek, and hopped back into the driver’s seat while I squirmed bound and gagged in the back. Oh no!

“Let’s go get Marissa, shall we?” Dena said, and started driving. I thrashed and thrashed but couldn’t go anywhere as she drove back into town and into Marissa’s neighborhood. It was dark now so no one could see me bound and gagged in the back of this pretty blonde girl’s car. I tried to scream but the gag prevented it. I was Dena’s hostage again, unbelievably!

Along the way I tried to scream through my gag, but Dena just laughed and kind of half-sang, “Oooh, Kidnap boy! Tied up and helpless! Tickle torture! Smelly socks! You are sooo dead!”

I screamed and screamed but nothing came out through the gag and Dena pulled up Marissa’s house and honked the horn. Marissa came running out a few seconds later carrying a plastic grocery bag. She wore a white t-shirt (like a football shirt) with short sleeves,, grey sweatpants, and flip flops. She got into the car, said hi to Dena, and we took off.

Marissa turned to the backseat to see me bound and gagged and gushed, “Hi Jessie! I heard you were a VERY bad boy today and now Dena and I need to teach you a lesson!”

Marissa had long brownish red hair that had a slight curl to it and a beautiful face. She laughed and asked Dena, “Where are we taking him?”

“To the football field,” Dena said, which was only about two minute away. “I have the concession booth key and it’s the perfect place to bring him to torture him. Did you being sandwiches?”

“Yep,” Marissa said, holding up the bag and then looking at me. “Can’t let your Mom think we didn’t have dinner, can we?” Then they both laughed and laughed like crazy.

“Did you know this little creep tied me up and tickled me until I almost peed myself?” Dena told Marissa as she pulled her car right up to the concession stand at the football field. No one was around as Dena parked the car and then looked at me in the back, squirming and helpless.

“He thought there would be no consequences for his actions! Well ,I tortured him plenty today, but didn’t quite get my full satisfaction. He told me, after we tied him up and tortured him a few months ago, that having you involved made it all the more worse because it was so humiliating. So I figured this was a perfect way to end the day,” Dena said, opening her car door as Marissa did the same.

It was about 7 pm.

Dena and Marissa both got into the backseat on either side of me and I tried to scrunch myself up and avoid them.

“Where do you think you’re going, silly? You’re not going anywhere!” Marissa laughed and began to tickle my ribs in a very gentle and effective way. This was excruciating and Dena then tickled my other ribs on the other side and I screamed into that gag but didn’t make a sound. I couldn’t escape them because whenever I would thrash to one side they would tickle me on the other. This was agony!

“I have never, veer met anyone so ticklish. Have you, Dee?” Marissa said as she kept tickling my ribs.

“Never. Not even close,” Dena said, tickling me more and more. “It’s almost like the more we tickle him, the more ticklish he gets.”

After what must have been about 10 minutes in the backseat, Dena said, “Let’s get him inside. We have about 2 hours left before we have to untie him.”

Dena and Marissa dragged me inside the concession stand. The concession window/counter was closed and locked, and the inside was about 15 feet by 15 feet with carpeting and lots of boxes lining the walls. They put me on the floor, bound and gagged at their feet.

Both Dena and Marissa took their shoes off. Dena had white-cream colored cable knit socks and Marissa was barefoot. They both stood over me with their hands on their hips and their feet at my head and looked down at me with nasty grins while I writhed and tried to get my hands or feet loose. I couldn’t.

Dena spoke slowly. “In exactly 10 minutes, Marissa will give me the high sign and she and I will start tickling you. We’ll tickle you everywhere for exactly 10 minutes, and then take a 10 minute break and figure out what do next.”

“MMMPH! MMMPH!” I screamed with my eyes bulging, begging them not to.

“In the meantime, before those 10 minutes are up, I’m going to take your gag off and you are going to apologize for everything stinky thing you’ve done today. If I am satisfied, maybe we’ll go easy on you in a little while. Do you understand?” Dena said, sharply.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes and tried to WILL myself untied. Dena reached down and pulled the tape gag off my mouth and Marissa sat on a stool and watched her watch for the time. Dena put her foot on my chest and said, “Talk!”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry I stole you disk, I’m sorry I tied you up! I’m sorry I tickled you and teased you! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please don’t torture me anymore Dena! PLEASE!” I said this over and over before stopping.

Dena laughed and tossed her head back and shook her hair and said, “Very nice, Kidnap Boy. Very nice. Say it again! Only this time say it clearly and without stammering and panting like the scared little hostage you are!”

I did it all over again and Dena stood there with her foot on my chest and her arms crossed and smiled down at me as if to say, “You are ALL mine!” When I finished, she said, “Again!”

I did and this kept up until Marissa said “Time’s up!”

In an instant she and Dena just pounced on me an started tickling me again. Dena tickled my underarms with her fingers sunk deep into my pits, while Marissa tickled my stomach and ribs. At times they would stop and wiggle their fingers over me to taunt me and then start wildly tickling me again. Marissa tickled down my legs too while Dena my chest and neck. I screamed with laughter until Dena got tired of hearing it and put her hand over my mouth, cradling my head in her lap while she gagged me with one hand and tickled my neck with the other. I was in tears when Marissa finally said, “That’s 10 minutes!”

Dena took her hand off my mouth and I gasped and laughed and rolled around on the floor pleading, “No more! Oh God, please no more!”

“I’ve had it with your talking,” Dena said, pulling the stool over, sitting over me and planting her socked feet in my chest. “Who’s ready for a foot gag?” she asked.

“Oooh, me! I love this one,” Marissa squealed. “Are you socks smelly, Dena?”

“Ask the Kidnap Boy here,” Dena said and put one foot under my nose and said, “Smell my foot!”

I did and they were at least moderately smelly. Dena laughed and said, “One footgag for my favorite boy in the world!” and planted her right foot over my mouth. This was awful. She and Marissa just laughed as I writhed and tried to get away to no avail.

“Maris, there are some very dirty grey socks in my bag. Bring them over, OK? I think Jess would love to smell them!” Dena said while I screamed into her foot. Dena looked down smiling and put her finger to her lips and said, “Shhhh.”

Marissa brought over those same dark grey socks from two weeks earlier and earlier today. They were awful! She crouched down at my head while Dena kept footgagging me and put them under my nose. I moaned and Marissa giggled hard and kept the socks right there on my face, under my nose.

“You torture Dena, she torture’s you 10 times worse!,” Marissa said.

“Tickle torture, footgags, and foot odor torture!” Dena said planting her foot on my lips as she said it. “Always stick with the tortures that work!”

“Dena, he’s crying, we’re torturing him so bad!” Marissa giggled in an evil way, still holding those socks under my nose. “I love it!”

Dena then leaned down with her foot still on my mouth and looked into my pleading, desperate eyes. “Have you FINALLY learned your lesson. Would you like Marissa to take the socks away from your nose?”
I nodded like a crazy man.

“Are you ready for my foot to come off your mouth? Are you going to obey us and NEVER trying anything so sneaky again?”

I nodded hard again, and Dena laughed and took her foot off my mouth and Marissa took the socks away from my nose.

“Well Jess, you’ve convinced me. Your torture is almost over. But let’s see how obedient you are,” Dena said, reaching into the bag and pulling out that electric toothbrush again.

I screamed “No!” but Dena calmly motioned to Marissa and Marissa sat down and clamped her bare foot over my mouth. “Don’t you dare bite my foot,” Marissa warned. He foot, even though she wasn’t wearing socks, didn’t smell as bad as Dena’s, but it wasn’t great either.

Dena sat on my bound feet at the ankles and spoke in her evil kidnapper voice. “I’ve got you now. Now I shall see how obedient my hostage is. But to do that I must apply this small torture device. Hee hee hee hee!” Dena turned the toothbrush on and touched the bare spindle to my bare feet while I screamed into Marissa’s foot. God this was agony!

“Wow – great idea, Dee!” Marissa said and looked at me and said, “What are YOU looking at?” and placed her other foot over my eyes.

While Dena tickled my feet with the electric brush, she then said, “Say, ‘Dena and Marissa are my masters!”

Marissa took her foot off my mouth, keeping her other foot over my eyes so I couldn’t see, and I screamed, “Dena and Marissa are my masters!”

“Say, ‘I deserve to be tied up!” Dena demanded.

I did.

“Say, ‘I love being tickled!’”

“NO!”

“Say it!” Dena said, running the toothbrush through my toes and tickling my stomach with her free hand.

“NO! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dena tickled me even harder, using the toothbrush on my feet and sinking her wiggling fingers into my hips with her free hand.

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Say it or I get the socks in your mouth again!”

“AHHH! AHHH! OK! OK! I love being tickled!!!”

“Now say, ‘Please tickle me some more!”

OK, this went on for a long time and they probably made me say 15 embarrassing things while Dena kept tickling my feet with that electric toothbrush. I was crying from all the insane laughter by the time Dena finally clicked the toothbrush off and Marissa took her foot off my eyes.

Dena and Marissa high-fived each other while I panted in agony on the ground, laughing so hard that my stomach and sides hurt and crying from all the laughing and the tickling. This had been some of the worst torture ever.

“Let’s eat!’ Dena said and ran to the car to get the food. Marissa walked over to me, knelt down, winked, and started to finger my entire body with this light, spider-like tickling. I just gasped and yelled “No!” more and more while she giggled and kept tickling me like this.

“I love tickling you,” Marissa said, tickling my bound feet for a few seconds longer, “and I will do it again! Especially your feet. I LOVE to tickle feet!!!!”

Dena then brought the sandwiches in and I asked to be untied so I could eat.

“No way – we’re not going to untie you yet!” Dena said. “We’ll keep you tied up and feed you!”

And they did, feeding me a nice turkey sandwich and a Coke. We finished around 9:30 p.m. Being tied up and having two beautiful girls feed you? A good thing!

“It’s probably time to untie Jess and get our little hostage home,” Dena sighed. “OK – I think he’s had enough.”

Dena put her shoes back on and then reached down and untied my feet from the shoelaces she had tied them with, and put them back in my shoes while Marissa led me to the car, handcuffed. Her feet were still bare – she carried her flip-flops with her.

“Can I keep his hands tied for the ride to his house?” Marissa asked.

“Sure, “ Dena said. “We’ll untie them when we get down his street.”

On the way home Marissa tickled my ribs while I pleaded with her to stop. She just laughed and Dena did too while she drove.

“The funny thing is I didn’t even plan on kidnapping you and torturing you today, Jess. You started it!” Dena said. “Marissa and I are finishing it. Kidnapping and tickle-torturing you are our specialties!”

“I know,” I screamed while Marissa kept tickling my ribs with my hands cuffed behind me. “I KNOW!” Marissa giggled and giggled, so adorably, the whole time.

Finally, they got to the bottom of my street. Marissa untied my hands from the handcuffs and I put my shoes and socks back on and grabbed my bag. I was sweating and sore and exhausted!

“Goodnight, Kidnap Boy!” Dena said before driving off. “I hope you dream of my coming into you bedroom and torturing you tonight!”

I said goodnight and ran inside. I had started the day determined to tie Dena up and tickle her for revenge on all the times she tied me up and tickled me. I got to do it for about 15 minutes. But DENA wound up tying me up and tickle-torturing ME for nearly 7 hours!!!

When it comes to Dena, master kidnapper and tickler she is, you just can’t win!

KB

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)