Viking : Rodney's addiction (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Rodney's addiction (M/M)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Sun May 04, 2014 7:53 am
it was the beginning of June last year and only a few days before i would head to the Norwegian Scouting Championship with the rainbow butterflies, but i was still the leader for the rover team in our town which i also had several meetings with. today would be the last scout meeting before the summer vacation started and we would spend the meeting to prepare a trip in late june.
3 weekends in a row i would be very busy, the upcoming weekend i would spend looking out for the girls at the championship, the next weekend i would be head banging like a woodpecker while enjoying a bunch of rock bands at Donington Park and then i would have a final trip with the Rovers.

we sat in the basement of the scout's meeting house and talked about the trip, Tanja was there as well. i pulled up a short piece of rope from my pocket and gave it to her "show me a bowline" i said.
she sighed and took the rope that she started to fumble around with. after 15 seconds she held up a perfect bowline and said "i don't know how you did it, but somehow i remember it"
it was about now Rodney finally showed up.
"sorry i'm late guys"
i looked at my clock and answered "30 minutes late, you are supposed to be the second leader as in main responsible after me"
"i said i was sorry"
"whatever, have a rope and give me a reef knot" i said as i pulled out another short rope from my pocket.
Rodney slammed his head on the table and said "how do you do it?"
"what do you mean?"
"before i got here a buddy of me said that we probably would be tying knots on the meeting today just to tease me... unbelievable"
"relax, just have a piece your tobacco and relax like you usually do" i said.
"i can't do that either, i'm trying to quit"

we kept talking about the trip. pretty much all the rovers had showed up today.
Tanja, Eire, Caitlin A, Jennifer, Tom, Tony, O-B and Rodney was all sitting at the same table as me on the green bench that circled around it.
at some point O-B decided that he wanted some tobacco himself so he pulled out a box from his pocket and fumbled with the black paste in it.
in Norway and Sweden you can buy a tobacco product called snus, it comes in the form of a paste and is pretty similar to chewing tobacco. you bake the paste in the size you prefer and simply just put it under your lips. i don't know why but for some reason this product is illegal everywhere else in Europe beside in Norway and Sweden.
anyway, O-B baked a big piece together and put it under his lips, clearly meant just to tease Rodney.
it seemed to be working too, Rodney had been under a lot of stress lately and quitting the nicotine was not making it better for him.
"i f***ing hate you right now" he said.
"try to think about something else" i told him as O-B was giving a big smile with the black paste smeared all over his teeth.
"like what?"
"like how it's less than two weeks left now before i'll be attending the Download festival" i said with a big grin. not making it better for him really, but hey isn't that what friends are for?
"go to hell!"
"i might be when i'm singing along to the number of the beast"
Rodney seemed to be a little more annoyed for some reason by that comment.
Eire looked at me and said "but won't you be missing the shrimp dinner that the scout leaders have prepared for us if you'll go the next weekend?"
"shrimps i can eat everyday, but that festival is a once in lifetime experience. when you are eating shrimps, i'll be head banging like an idiot in front of the stage while Slipknot is performing" i said then looked over at Rodney with an evil smile "and Volbeat".
"AAAARGH!" Rodney screamed as i mentioned that i would get to see his favorite rock-band "i really want to go as well".

suddenly Tony took a piece of his own tobacco and showed it to Rodney before he placed it under his lips.
"STOP DOING THAT!" he shouted "i'm freaking out".
Tom, Tony and O-B just laughed at his face expression.
Rodney looked down at the ropes on the table and said "Viking... tie me up"
"what?" i said.
the girls looked funny at him.
"tie me up now, or else i'll probably end up killing someone..." he said and then walked to the support pole where we already had kept so many victims for the last year and placed his arms behind it.
"are you sure?"
"YEAH! DO IT NOW, OR I MIGHT END UP SERIOUSLY HURTING ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS!"
i took both the short rope pieces and tied them together to form a longer piece of rope.
i started by tying one end into a loop that i tied around his right arm, then i winded the rope around between him and the pole as it was to short for me to tie around his body in an effective way, then i looped the other end around his left arm and pushed both of his tied fists between the rope so they got pinned to the support pole.
"AUCH! that hurt" he screamed.
"you wanted me to tie you up, well i'm not holding anything back".
"aren't you going to use more rope than that?" Tanja asked me.
"if you know what you're doing then this is all you need"
Rodney tested his bonds and i was right, that little amount of rope was all i needed to keep him captive.
i walked back to the table and looked at the map i had brought along for the area we would be camping at for the scout trip we planned.
the girls looked at Rodney, they seemed like they wanted to do something toward him but didn't seem to know if they could.

"oh, by the way girls, Rodney is extremely ticklish" i said.
the look on Rodney's face was epic, he seemed more scared than ever as the girls smiled at him.
"nonononononono" he said as the Tanja and Eire approached him. they seemed skeptical at first but then Tanja made the first move and placed her fingers under Rodney's armpits.
"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Rodney screamed like the rabbids from the rayman games. not just a metaphor, he actually screamed just like the rabbids from Rayman raving rabbids.
"woah, you really are ticklish" Tanja said.
then both she and Eire attacked and started to tickle Rodney all over his stomach, ribs and armpits.
"BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH... BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHH... BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
he kept laughing like an idiot for the next minute before he suddenly said "you're killing me" and the he kept laughing again.
Tanja walked back to her seat and seemed shocked by his reaction.
"are you giving up already?" i said and then i walked up to Rodney myself and poked him directly in to his ribs.
"AAAAAAAHH!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH"
the others just sat back and laughed as well, just looking at Rodney getting tickled must have been the comedy of the year.

"hey, i know what we can do next" i said and walked over to a closet and pulled out some paint and brushes that i gave to the girls "have fun"
"you are evil..." Rodney said to me with a dark voice.
Tanja smiled as she approached with blue paint and started smearing it over Rodney's face while Eire attacked his other side with brown paint.
"if any of this s*** gets on my clothes you will have to buy new ones".
it was quite a sight how his face started to look like a work by Picasso.
the girls put down the brushes and studied the work.
the other guys who sat on the bench tried all they could not to laugh. but you could hear a few sounds coming out from their noses.
"how bad is it?" Rodney said. he looked like a clown.
"you look like your worst nightmare" i said.
"oh my god..."
Eire took the brushes they had used and went upstairs to the bathroom to clean them. Tanja seemed to have another idea for what she could do toward Rodney as she bent down and pulled off one of his shoes.
"hey, what the f***?" she then ran out of the room with Rodney's shoe.
"TANJA!!!" Rodney screamed "okay, that's enough... untie me".
while i untied the knots around Rodney's wrists Tanja came back without the shoe.
"i'll get back to you later" he said as he rubbed his wrists and walked upstairs "i have to clean my face".
Tanja ran up as well to talk to Eire about something.

"this might get interesting" i said.
"oh, why?" Tom asked.
"did i mention that Rodney is afraid of clowns? and what did he look like just now?"
"are you kidding?" Tony said.
"nope. just stay silent for a little" i said.
just like predicted it didn't take long before Rodney got the bathroom and saw his face in the mirror. now keep in mind that Rodney was upstairs, two floors above the basement we sat in.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" we heard him scream, everyone of us started laughing so hard that we found it hard to breath. Tanja and Eire came running downstairs laughing as well.
"i don't think Rodney liked his new look" Eire said between her laughs.
"yeah, we heard him" i said.
"you heard him all the way down here?"
the other guys just nodded their heads while laughing.

Rodney came back downstairs like a maniac as he kept screaming like if he was giving birth or something.
"AHHHH!!! AHHH! AAAAAAH!!!" he shouted and then he felled on the floor in birth position.
it took a while before everyone else stopped laughing and before Rodney seemed to calm down.
this was too much fun, as the good friend i am i took my iPad and switched on the face camera, then held it up for Rodney like a mirror so he could se his own face once more.
"AHH!" he shouted as he turned around and started sucking his thumb. to think he was 20 years old and acted like such a baby.
"i'll have to get this f***ing s*** out of my face" he said as he finally got up and went back to the bathroom.
"why did he panic like that?" Eire said.
"he looked like clown, and he's very afraid of clowns".
"really?"

Rodney got back after 5 minutes, most his face was cleaned but he still had some painting in his sideburns.
"now, where is my shoe?" he said to Tanja.
she sat on the bench and just answered "what shoe?" with a big smile across her face.
"Tanja! i. mean. it... now go and get me my shoe back".
"nope"
"what do i have to do? beg?"
"yes"
everyone else seemed to find Rodney's situation quiet amusing as he went down on his knees and started to beg for his shoe.
"maybe if you kiss her feet" i said sarcastic.
"fine i'll even kiss your feet" he actually took me seriously and started kissing Tanja's feet.
"for real Tanja, he kissed your feet... i think you should go and give him back his shoe" Eire said.
"fine" Tanja got back up and went to get Rodney's shoe.
"you actually kissed her feet... you are supposed to be in charge after me and you let them threat you like a monkey" i said to him
"shut up".

when she got back Rodney took his shoe on and said "i will have my revenge, the two of you are so going to pay for this".
he did get his revenge too, and that story will be shared as well in the future. but before that i still have the stories from the championship that i will share as soon as i can.

that's all for now.