Kidnap boy : Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap boy : Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

by kidnap boy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:28 pm

It was July 1999, the summer before my freshman and Dena’s senior year of high school. Dena was my best friend – gorgeous, blonde and athletic. By now she was a very advanced martial arts black belt. And she loved overpowering and torturing me – she was getting quite fond of kidnapping me, tying me up, gagging me with her socked feet and tickling me half to death.

This was a perfect summer morning and I was doing yardwork – watering and weeding and stuff. My Mom was working and Dena came by to go swimming at the town pool once I finished. She wore a short-sleeved white peasant blouse, cargo shorts and sandals with a red bandana around her neck. I wore a t-shirt, long athletic shorts and sneakers.

Dena wound up helping me a bit. It was a hot sunny day and at least 80 degrees when we finished around 11 am. Then we lay in the grass and relaxed. My shirt was off, and Dena kicked off her sandals and stretched her bare feet in front of her and sunbathed. The day was gorgeous and so was she! :lol:

A short time later I went into the shed to put stuff away and get my shirt. It was a big shed, with electricity, windows and a fan. My Mom did a lot of work out there. I didn’t notice Dena until she was right behind me, closing the door, barefoot, with that “look” on her face.

“I saw all this rope earlier, Jess,” Dena said with a grin, and then reached over to a table that had a few coils of rope. “What should I do with it!”

“Dena, no…” I stammered, backing up with nowhere to run and Dena advanced on me with the rope in her hands.

“I think I have to tie you up again,” Dena giggled. “C’mere, Kidnap Boy!”

I tried to escape but Dena was too strong and easily overpowered me. I struggled but she pinned me, shirtless, on my stomach, pulling one arm behind me.

“Put your hands behind your back now! Three…two…” Dena threatened.

“OK OK!” I submitted and put my hands behind my back. I was no match for her.

“Good boy!” Dena said and tied my hands tightly behind my back. Then she got up, grabbed more rope, crouched in front of me and tied my ankles.

“What are you gonna do to me?” I asked, laughing nervously as Dena finished tying my feet.

“Torture you, what else?” Dena giggled as she took my sneakers off and sat me up. She untied the red bandana she was wearing around her neck and walked behind me. “But I can’t have you screaming out here, so I’m gonna gag you!”

Dena crouched behind me and cleave-gagged me with the bandana.

Dena turned the fan on and sat over me in a plastic chair, resting her bare feet on my bare stomach and grinning wildly. I lay there, giggling in terror.

“Do you think I could tickle you with my feet?” Dena asked evilly, wiggling her toes.

“PLEASE DON’T!” I screamed, muffled by the gag.

“Hee hee hee – I can do a lot of things with my feet, including tickle-torture you!” Dena snickered and jammed her wiggling toes into my rib cage. I howled, struggling but unable to escape Dena’s tickling feet.

“You are SO ticklish, honey! My footsies just LOVE to tickle you!” Dena taunted, now using her feet to tickle my ribs, armpits and hips. I felt tears in my eyes as I screamed into the gag.

But Dena kept savaging my torso with her feet.

“You’re so helpless – I should hold you hostage all day and tickle you to death! Should I do that?” she sneered. “Should I tickle you to death? Oops! I forgot you can’t talk with a gag in your mouth, can you?!”

I kept begging into the gag but Dena was merciless. I was now crying from the hysterical laughter and my armpits, hips and ribs felt like they were on fire! And Dena did it all with just her feet!

After 45 minutes Dena stopped. I whimpered into the gag.

“My poor baby’s had enough,” Dena cooed, now straddling my stomach. “I’ll take your gag off when you’re calm, OK?”

I nodded, teary and sweaty.

But Dena got up and instead of untying me, gave me a wicked look and began tickling my feet.

“NO!” I screamed, deathly afraid of having my feet tickled.

“I almost forgot! What kind of kidnapper and torturer would I be if I didn’t tickle your feet!” Dena said, holding my bound feet still and tickling them brutally with her wiggling fingers.

She stopped after 5 minutes but left me bound and gagged on the floor and ran outside. I was still sweating but after a minute finally started to calm down from Dena’s tickle torture.

Dena came back in with a watering can. “You must be SO hot right now!” she said, closing the door. I screamed again, knowing what was coming.

“Shhhh, sweetie!” Dena said, walking over and gently putting her bare foot over my mouth to further gag me. “Bandanas are good, but I still prefer the foot gag! Sorry I’m not wearing socks today, honey! Here, let’s cool you off!”

Dena slowly poured the water all over me, about a gallon. It was ice cold and caused me to shriek, but her foot stayed on my mouth to keep me quiet. It cooled me down, though, and soon I calmed down and Dena took her foot of my mouth.

Finally Dena laughed as she took my gag off and then untied me. She led me out of the shed where I collapsed in the cool grass, all tickled and tortured out. Later we went swimming until near dark, and throughout the day Dena would remind me of being her prisoner earlier, vowing to kidnap me again soon. What a way to spend a summer day! :big:

KB

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)