Viking : Rainbow Butterflies: Knot lessons (Mf/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Rainbow Butterflies: Knot lessons (Mf/ff)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:54 pm
it was exactly 4 days after my previous story, the month of May was near the end and June was just a few days away.
it was so warm that day that i seriously started reconsidering my doubts toward global warming.
i was sitting on the stone-fence by the church once again waiting for the girls to show up, today i was wearing black pants (like i usually do), a stone sour merchandise t-shirt and my pilot sunglasses.
as i was waiting i saw a big woman i knew to well coming toward me with her bicycle. she came up to me and suddenly said "you were at the kitchen this sunday?"
"yep".
"you forgot to clean the floor" she continued.
"yeah, we kinda got in a rush" i tried to explain. it was true though, we completely forgot to clean the floor in the kitchen when we had the cooking meeting last sunday and that was a big mistake from my side. but i had already apologized about it and didn't really feel like having another person yelling at me for this.

"yeah, we had to clean it up after you you know, because on tuesday we needed the kitchen for a preparation and it was only lucky that we got here on monday and saw that mess you know" she kept ranting on.
"i know, i got a message about it already" i said trying not be annoyed.
"yeah, and it was really a lot of dirt all over the floor. and it was really annoying that we had to clean it after you" she kept repeating the same thing over and over again.
while she was talking a i noticed a skinny redhead who came from the southern direction with her own bicycle.
Meg parked her bike next to the scout meeting house and sat down on the asphalt with her legs crossed in front of her. she was wearing a white tank top and denim shorts, white socks and pink shoes.
the woman kept talking and just repeated the same things over and over again for the next 5 minutes.
"so it is really annoying just so you are aware of it" she finally finished.
"yeah, you said that like 12 times now" i answered.
"yeah, so just keep that mind today"
"for the third time, don't worry, we are not going to use the kitchen today" i said as she walked away with her bike.

Meg looked at me and had an obvious question coming "who was that fat hag?"
"Lea Aryll"
"what a strange name" Meg continued "so what was she talking about?"
"she needed like five minutes to explain that we forgot to clean the kitchen floor on sunday".
"why does that bother her?"
"she does some chores for the church, and they needed the kitchen at tuesday".
as Lea Aryll went further away i kept talking "she is a bit special though, a few years back she told a friend of me when the scouts helped out the church café that they were related. apparently because she got baptized with his aunt".
"how does that make you related?" Meg said with a weird face expression.
"it doesn't" was my answer.
"she seemed cute though" Meg said as we saw Lea cross the road and disappear.

it was about now Tanja was dropped off by her mom. she was also dressed for the hot weather wearing a white tank top, denim shorts with a picture of a lion, white socks and blue shoes.
"as far as i know you two are the only ones showing up today" i said.
"yeah i haven't heard from anyone else" Tanja said.
"Riley is out of town, Kate has theater, Sabella never shows up, Ellie i don't know about and Tara is retarded as usual" Meg said while she opened a bottle of orange juice that she drank from.
"well i guess that means we can... HOLY DIVER!" i suddenly shouted and stared toward the street.
"what?" Meg said confused.
i stared with a huge grin on my face toward something really beautiful that i don't see too often in my town.
"that's a f***ing Corvette... man what a lovely car" i said.
the girls seemed confused and Meg said "ohhhhkaaaayy..."
"sorry about that, sometimes my ADD kicks in and i loose my focus" i said "let's go inside".
i grabbed some ropes from my car and my tablet and walked indoor with the girls.

we went downstairs to the basement and sat by a table, i sat on one side with Tanja and Meg sat down on the opposite side. i opened my tablet and went for the picture gallery were i had stored a bunch of knots with pictures and instructions for how to make them.
"reef knot" i started "i assume you both know it".
this was an easy one and they showed it to me without any problem.
"alright, next knot i want you to perform is the bowline" this was a bit more complicated and i barely remembered it myself, good thing i had it on the gallery for my tablet so i could have a look myself.
Tanja managed it after 3 attempts, but Meg seemed to struggle a lot.

Meg was doing a great job with the pioneering, but there she didn't need to study the patterns of how the rope went around itself to make a certain kind. Tanja by the other hand was horrible at the pioneering but she was able to see the pattern i was creating for the several knots i showed and copy them.
Meg started to get pissed as she couldn't figure out the knots.
"can you slow down?!" she shouted as she smacked my fingers "you just go all this and this and this and that, i don't even see what you are doing!".
"okay, pay attention now and i will do it slowly" i said as took a rope and held it up in front of her.
"this is a double sheet bend, you take this end of the rope and cross it to form a loop like this, then you pull this end of the rope around the loop twice and tighten it" i said as i showed her.
Meg stared at me like a zombie and responded with a "what?"
"oh my god Meg! pay attention" Tanja said to her.
"but i don't get it, this is just hopeless. isn't it enough that Tanja learns them? she seems to be doing a really good job".
"no it's not, you all have to know this during the championship" i said.
"yeah, and beside i won't even remember any of this after this meeting, i got the memory of a goldfish" Tanja said.
"you are going to remember this" i said to her "now take that rope and show me a bowline".
she sighed but did like i told her "good, now untie it and do it again and repeat to yourself this is a bowline".
"it won't help" she said.
"how do you know that?"
she kept untying the rope and tie the knot again several times just like i told her meanwhile i would focus on Meg.

"hey, can i tie up Tanja?"
Tanja looked shocking at Meg's suggestion.
"how about if we make this interesting" i said "let's make it a competition and see who that can learn 10 knots the fastest, the winner ties up the looser. that should be an effective way for you to learn".
"but then i'm gonna loose" Meg whined.
"not if you focus and start showing me how to tie a f***ing bowline" i said as i held up a rope in front of Meg.
this was indeed effective as Meg seemed more motivated than ever to learn the knots.
she quickly grabbed my tablet and studied the knots trying to figure out how to make the bowline.
"do i need to know this? i mean, i know how to tie an effective knot that holds. it shouldn't be necessarily to know them by name and how to make several kinds of them" Meg kept whining as she fumbled with the rope.
suddenly Tanja took me by surprise as she said "fine Meg, you win. i'll surrender and you can tie me up".

"WHAT?" i said shocked "you let her win?"
Tanja sighed and walked toward the support pole in the middle of the basement, the same one that they had tied Riley to previously (see the story "my adventures with the rainbow butterflies").
she sat down on the floor with her back up against the pole and said "just go ahead".
"WOHOO!" Meg cheered as she clapped her hands and grabbed a rope.
Tanja had the kind of face expression you get when you're thinking i can't believe i'm doing this s*** while Meg was stretching the rope she held.
"now how do i start?" she asked as she moved around Tanja and studied her, Meg was acting like a dog who had caught the smell of something.
"you could start by tying her wrist together" i suggested.
"how do i do that?"
"you remember when we had the pioneering? imagine that her arms are the logs and tie them up the same way"
Tanja looked at me strict "are you suggesting that i'm a pile of wood?"
"no, i'm just saying that she has to tie you up the same way".
Meg started tying Tanja's arms in front of her with a short white rope and finished with some random knotting.
"should i tie her legs?" she asked next.
"depends, how is your knee?" i asked Tanja.
"i rather not take any risks" she said. she still struggled with her knee after the surgery she had been trough.
this worried me a bit, what if something should happen with her knee during the championship? did i really want to take such responsibility on me?

Meg continued tying a longer rope around Tanja's body and the support pole so Tanja's arms got pinned down in front of her. but then all of a sudden Meg said "this is not as fun as i thought it would be".
"Que?" i said.
"Tanja haven't done anything toward me that makes me feel like she deserves being tied up so it's not as much fun as i had hoped for" she continued speaking "i wish Tara had been her, because she is a pain in the ass and i would love to tie her up so i could get back at her".
Meg pushed her red hair out of her eyes and started to untie Tanja again.
"then again if Tara had been here she probably would have agreed to let me tie her up" Meg giggled.
as Tanja was free once again we sat down by the bench around the tables once more and i looked up some new knots to practice on. this time both girls sat at the opposite side of the table as me and i kept showing the knots.
but Meg seemed to have a problem focusing as she started jumping up and down on the bench and throwing pillows around the room.
"Meg, what the F*** has gone into you?" Tanja shouted at her.
"have you been eating something that has a lot of sugar in it?" i asked.
"NO!" she shouted as she kept jumping around.
this was really starting to get annoying "did you forget to take some sort of medicine today?" i asked.
"NOPE! i've just been drinking juice" she said as she took another pillow and threw it around the room "BOMBS AWAY!"

"you are getting this hyper over some F***ing juice?" Tanja said "i have never seen you like this before".
"that's it, if you don't calm down i'm going to tie you up" i said strict to her.
"no you won't" she said eager.
"yes i will" i said as i held up a long piece of rope.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 2:

Meg jumped off the bench and started running around the room.
"Tanja, would you like to help me out on this?" i asked her.
"sure" Tanja got up from the bench as well and started chasing Meg.
i prepared a lasso on the long white rope i had and moved toward Tanja who had managed to wrestle down Meg to the floor.
"alright Meg, you had it coming" i said pulled the lasso around her right ankle and started to tie the rope around her feet. i have to admit, Meg pulled one hell of a fight. the way she struggled and kicked with her feet to avoid getting tied up was the biggest challenge i ever had.
suddenly she managed to kick the rope off her feet and get out of Tanja's grip, she started crawling away but quickly got up on her feet and started running toward stairs.
she still had the lasso knot around her right foot so i managed to grab the rope and stop her from running even further away.

"yip" i heard her say with bright and squeaky voice as she fell down on her knees and laid down on her stomach trying to drag herself away from us.
Tanja ran up to her and as soon as Meg had turned around and sat on her butt Tanja was on top of her pinning her down by the arms.
i started tying her legs again and this time i managed to secure it properly and tie reef knot to hold her ankles together.
"give up Meg, you lost" Tanja said as Meg struggled to get free.
"no, let me go"
"try to get her arms closer together so i can tie her wrists too" i said.
thats when i suddenly noticed a little something crawling next to me, it was tiny and had 8 long legs. remember what i said about how sometimes my ADD kicks in and loose my focus on what i'm doing?
"hey look what i found" i said as i picked up the spider and held it up in front of the girls.

at this point i learned 2 valuable lessons myself.
1. never show a spider to someone who has a strong case of arachnophobia.
2. Meg has an extremely strong case of arachnophobia.

the look on her face when she saw the spider, her eyes got huge and before i knew it she screamed louder than Kirk Hammet's amp when he plays the riffs from master of puppets.
Meg started kicking with her bound feet and managed to hit my arm so the spider flew off to... well i honestly have no idea where it went.
she managed to push Tanja off and into a closet standing next to them. Tanja hit the closet so hard that the entire thing started shaking and all the flags standing next to it felled over. Tanja held her arm to her forehead as she said "ouch" and i had managed to get a tinnitus from Meg's screaming.
Meg was sitting up against the wall with her bound feet hyperventilating and holding her arms around her legs.
"okay, enough of this game for now" i said as i started to untie Meg.
"where the f*** did it go?" she finally managed to say.
"i have no idea" i answered.
Tanja got up on her knees and pointed at the floor "there it is".

Meg' eyes widened again as she grabbed the rope i had untied from her and shouted "DIE YOU F***ING PIECE OF S***!!!" and then she used the rope as a whip that she stroke over the spider several times.
"OKAY! IT'S DEAD!" i shouted as i grabbed her arm and stopped the whipping.
we placed the flags back that felled over and walked back to the table once more to continue the knot meeting.
"note to self, never show a spider to Meg" i said as i looked up a knot for them to practice next.
"oh no, where did it go?" Meg suddenly said.
"what?"
"my cross, i had a cross necklace around my ankle" she said as she looked around the room.
i didn't know what to say, i just stared at her.
"no, i'm not religious or anything, but i inherited it from my grandma. maybe it felled off by the stairs" she said and walked back to where we had been to look for it.
Tanja and i followed to help her look as i said "i don't really care what you believe or don't believe in as long as you believe in yourselves, that's what's important".
no luck, we couldn't find the cross anywhere. all she had left was a empty necklace.
"dammit, maybe if i hadn't been wearing shorts then the legs from my pants would have held it back".
Tanja looked down at her own pair of shorts and said "this used to be pants, but then i grew out of them in length so i cut off the legs and made them shorts instead. i also sewed the lion on the side myself in memory of my dad..."
"yeah, his star sign was the Leo. you told me that before" i said.

Tanja had opened herself to me about a lot lately. by now i knew the sad truth about how her father lost his fight to cancer and passed away when she was only 9 years old. she had also told me a lot of other things that she struggled with and i have to admit i really admired how she was still standing.
she had been trough a lot, and at this point of my life i had realized that this girl might be one of the strongest persons i have ever met.
now it is almost a year later i still think she is.
we kept practicing knots for another 15 minutes. Meg had calmed down and seemed to focus a lot more this time.
"okay, let's see what other knots you can try" i said as i was about to push my finger across my tablet... "where the f*** is my iPad?"
Tanja started to giggle and seemed to be holding something behind her back.
"Tanja, give me back my iPad... NOW".
she just shook her head and started playing with it.
"i mean it, if you don't give me back my iPad, i'll be tying you up".
now she just closed down my tablet and put it behind her back again.
seriously? is she provoking me? does this mean that she want's me to tie her up? she's not stupid, she knows that i mean it for real...

"last chance, give me back my iPad" i said. she seemed to prepare for running away.
she really want's me to chase her and risk getting tied up...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 3:

i stood up from the bench and Tanja jumped over her side of the bench as i started chasing her with one of the ropes.
"WAH!" Meg screamed with a bright voice as i passed her when casing Tanja.
she was slow and easy to catch, it only took me 10 seconds to grab her. i pulled her back to the bench and forced her to sit down as i started tying the rope around her body.
i tied it below her breasts so her arms got pinned to her body, the rope went around her 7-8 times before i finished with a reef knot then i took one of the shorter ropes and tied her wrists together in front of her.
she struggled some but it didn't seem to help.
"now, that should teach you not to steal my stuff" i said as i looked for my tablet once more "where the f*** did it go?"
while i had been busy chasing Tanja, Meg had grabbed my tablet and hidden it somewhere. it was easy to tell by the look on Meg's face.
"i don't know where it is" she said, her eyes said something else.
i looked at the pile of pillows laying on the bench next to Meg and said "you have a terrible pokerface" as i went over and pulled the iPad out from underneath the pillows.

"awh..." Meg said disappointed about how easy it was for me to find it. Tanja walked toward me and said "okay, iv'e learned my lesson. can you please untie me now?"
like a puppy she stared straight at me with her green-blue eyes. i had to untie her, mainly because i had to stay focused on my actual mission that day.
after i had untied her i noticed that time had passed by a lot "crap, it's getting late" i said.
Meg grabbed her shoes and started got ready to leave, but Tanja by the other hand sat by the table again and before i knew it she grabbed my tablet AGAIN.
"Tanja, seriously..." i said.
she just smiled and stood up "i think i'll just take this iPad with me home".
"you'll never learn, do you?" i said as i grabbed the rope again.

once again i started chasing her, but she was a lot harder to catch this time. Meg said "later guys" as she walked out.
"yeah, see you later Meg" i said as i chased Tanja around a table.
it was only the two of us left in the room now and we had the classic case of a circle chase around the table. whatever i did i couldn't catch her unless i was able to split up in two different directions. that's when i got the idea of grabbing the longest rope i had and make a lasso out of it.
i threw the rope after her but she managed to duck and avoid it.
"okay, i'll give you back the iPad, her you go" she said as she placed it on the table.
"that's good, but you still need to learn a lesson" i said as i threw the lasso at her one more time.
once again she ducked and this time she tried to grab it and pull the rope out of my arms, but for no use as i turned out to be a lot stronger than her.
i tried to pull the rope toward me so i could drag her along, but she figured my plan and let go the rope.
once more i had the rope and tried to throw the lasso at her and once again i missed.

"ah, for crying out loud..." i said "i give up".
i dropped the rope and grabbed my tablet. Tanja figured it was safe and walked back to where i was standing to get her shoes, and the ropes was still laying right next to us...
no F***ing way... it can't be this simple, is she really that stupid?
i carefully grabbed the rope again, she was bending down to tie her shoes as i said "hey Tanja".
"yes" she said and raised up and went straight into the lasso i held over her, then i pulled so the loop tightened around her upper body and i started winding the rope around her again.
"you tricked me!"
"i know, i can't believe how easy it was".
she gave me a mean look as she realized her defeat and within short time her arms was pinned to her body again with a rope going several times around below her breasts. i grabbed another rope that also was quiet long and started tying it around her wrists, the plan was to use the remaining length to tie her up toward the support pole or a chair. but then she said something that ruined my entire plan.
"my mom's gonna be here within 5 minutes to pick me up".
dammit, i had no excuse for why she would be tied up really if her mom walked in. i had no other choice than to untie her again.

i wrapped up the coils of rope and grabbed my iPad. as we were about to walk out Tanja suddenly said "by the way, Riley and Kate are planning on kidnapping you at the championship".
"what?"
"i just thought i should warn you"
"they do realize that i am a lot stronger than both of them combined and most likely it will end up with them being wrapped up instead" i locked the door behind me as we stepped outside.
"you think you can handle all of them if they attack you at the same time?"
"i got my survival methods" i opened the trunk of my car and threw the ropes in.
"if Riley, Kate, Meg and Ellie is going at you together, you will be able to handle them?"
"i doubt they will be able to do anything toward me, but i would love to see them try. it could be a lot of fun".
Tanja stepped into her mothers car "see ya later" she said.
"i assume i'll see you monday at the last rover meeting before summer" i said.
"yeah" she smiled and waved to me as she locked the door to the car.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic