Viking : Planning the semester (M/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Planning the semester (M/f)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:19 pm
about a week after the scout camp from my previous story school started, i was back at work, and i had arranged a meeting with all the Rovers and our newcomers so we could plan our scout meetings for the next half year.
this was my patrol at the moment:
myself as the group-leader.
Rodney as the second leader.
Eire as the patrol leader.
Tanja.
O-B.
Jennifer.
Tony, Tom and Caitlin A. was also still on the patrol, but they had temporarily moved out of town for the sake of their studies, so they would only join us for a few trips and meetings every now and then if they just so happened to be home for vacation.

then we had our newcomers:
Riley (who was the patrol leader for the rainbow butterflies).
Shaun.
Michael.
Joe.
Stanley.
Sabella (also from the rainbow butterflies, though barely mentioned in the stories).
and the twins Larry and Olaf.

the meeting went pretty well. not everyone showed up, but those who did was very enthusiastic and had a lot of suggestions for the next couple of months. mountain climbing, learning about morse-codes, face-painting and ice bathing was just a few of the things we would be doing before the end of the year.
after the meeting everyone left except Riley and Tanja. Tanja’s mom was still working so nobody could pick her up, but her work was on the same way as i would be going anyway so i would give her a ride.
Riley’s home was also the same direction as my place so i would give her a ride as well.
as we got to my car Tanja suddenly asked «Viking? can i be in the trunk?»
she had observed when i had kidnapped Caitlin B. and Eire at the camp, the difference now was that the last time it was not even a public road, and there was no traffic at all. this time we were in the middle of our town, no matter how careful i would drive having someone in the trunk is not exactly legal.
then again, it was getting late. the traffic in town was at its minimum and if i drove as careful as possible then it shouldn’t really be a problem.
«ah, what the hell» i said and pulled up one of the passenger seats in the back of my Wolksvagen so i could stretch in and open the trunk. as i opened it i noticed that i still had a roll of duct tape that was not even opened yet.
«wanna go all the way?» i said.
Tanja looked down at the tape roll for a few seconds until she finally answered «sure».
Riley stood by and studied as i taped Tanja’s wrist in front several times and then started taping her upper body. i wrapped it about 10 times around her elbows and her stomach so her arms got pinned down.
«i usually would tape your feet, but considering your damaged knee i think i can make an exception this time» i said.
«sounds good» Tanja said.
«but still» i tore off a piece of tape «we need to make it complete».
i placed the strip of tape over her mouth and gave her a very ineffective gag.
«what would have been even more effective is if i had stuffed something in her mouth first» i said to Riley «like a scarf or something, that would have would have made it harder for her to make any noise at all».

next i helped Tanja getting in the trunk and gave her a flashlight «you see this string? when i have stopped you push it to open the trunk».
Tanja nodded and i locked the trunk.
«shall we go?» i said to Riley who got in to the front passenger seat of my car.
as i turned on the ignition and accelerated i said «i’ll better take it slow, just in case».
«yeah, i’ll see your point» Riley said as she looked back at the empty seat knowing that Tanja was laying behind it.
i turned left and carefully drove forward. it only took about 2 minutes to drive before i reached Tanja’s mother’s work.
Riley and i both got out of the car and walked to the back.
«alright Tanja, we are here» i said.
we didn’t hear a sound…
«Tanja? are you alive?»
«fhe flafhlajgf noff woffng» we heard coming from inside the trunk.
«what?» i said and opened the backseat again, i pushed the string and opened the trunk again.
i walked to the back once more and helped Tanja out as well as i removed the tape strip over her mouth.
«i said the flashlight’s not working» she said.
«aha» i said as i looked at the clock «when was you mom done working again?»
«11pm»
«that is another 45 minutes, are you sure you don’t want me to drive you all the way home?»
«i don’t know… i don’t want to be any bother» she said a bit shy.
«look, it will only take me 5 minutes extra to drive to your place and back to myself. there is no bother in that»
«well… if you say so» she said.
«but i’m not having you in the trunk for that ride since most of the road is in the fifty zone»
«that’s okay»
«you want me to remove the tape first?»
«nah, i’m okay».

i helped Tanja getting in the backseat this time while Riley once again called shotgun.
driving to Riley’s place was just 2 blocks away so it didn’t take long before she got home.
«good night, se you at the next meeting» Riley said as she left the car and walked up to her house.
i once again hit the pedal and drove forward. i could see Tanja in the mirror where she sat in the backseat all tied up.
«so, how was the rest of the camp?» Tanja asked me.
«you didn’t miss much» i said «most of the camp i just got pissed at the leaders».
«yeah, iv’e heard».
«i strictly told Karen to make sure nobody would be messing with our equipments on the stage SEVERAL times. but still nobody got the message, i had to fix my guitar because some f***ing idiot had been messing with it».
i could see trough the mirror how Tanja stared at me from the backseat as she said «yeah, i can see why you got angry at them».
«i actually considered quitting the scouts just because of that» i said.
«don’t quit, that would have been sad» Tanja said.
well that’s cute, she doesn’t want me to leave them.
«yeah, Eire said the same thing at the camp when i told her…» i said «that’s the only reason why i’m sticking around at the moment. damn you, you and Eire have made me soft!»
Tanja laughed by the last comment.
«but it wasn’t all that bad, on the last day i performed Monty Python’s always look on the bright side of life as an end to the last campfire. everyone actually stood up and started singing along on the chorus, some people even started dancing. and the day after when people were packing down the tents they were still whistling on the song» i said.
«cool» Tanja said «i sure missed a few things».

we finally reached Tanja’s house. i helped her unbuckle the seatbelt and to get out of the car.
«well, i assume i should remove the duct tape now» i said as i got a knife out of my car.
«yeah, it’s probably for the best»
i started cutting off the tape around her wrist first, as i was working on it Tanja suddenly said «okay, you are right».
i stopped and looked at her, she started blushing a little when she suddenly said «i do think it’s fun to be tied up».
«HAHA! i knew it!» i said. i had already said it a couple of times to tease her but this was the first time she actually admitted it to me.
«But i don’t always think it’s fun, it depends on the situation. like now for an instance it is kinda fun» she said.
«of course» i said while i continued cutting the duct tape.
«am i really that easy to read?» Tanja said as she stared at me.
i finally managed to cut off the tape around her wrists and said «like an open book».
i continued cutting the tape surrounding her black jacket that was holding her arms down «i mean, when i tell you that i will tie you up if you don’t stop stealing my stuff and you keep stealing from me anyway, you kinda ask for me to tie you up. you might as well just have asked me to start tying you up and save us both a lot of time».
the tape finally came off «so, maybe you want the tape as a souvenir from tonight?» i said as a joke. i didn’t feel like taking all that trash with me.
«sure» she said as she picked it up.
«is that your cat?» i said looking at a black and white cat that stared at us from the mailbox.
«huh? oh yeah, for a moment there i thought you spotted my other cat that disappeared a few weeks ago».
«aha, i used to have a cat once. she died of cancer when i was working for Residor hotels. i felt that something was wrong the entire day and suddenly i got a text message from my sister that said hey little bro, i got sad news for you. we had to put your cat to sleep, but she got a very nice funeral. that was sure as f***ing hell a nice text message».
«yeah, i know what you mean».
«well i guess i should get my ass home» i said.
«sure, good night» Tanja said as she gave me a smile and turned around. she kept staring at me as she walked toward the front door. meanwhile i got into my car again and drove home.