Paolo Martin : 01 - Afternoon with Abe (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Paolo Martin : 01 - Afternoon with Abe (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Paolo Martin's stories
01 - Afternoon with Abe
Story index at the bottom

By Paolo Martin

Wednesday, January 4th 2006 - 03:22:11 PM

Afternoon with Abe

Curtains closed, the lamp near by bedside was on. Outside was a sinless Welsh golden, bright yellow wet spring afternoon that poured through the already thick college curtains that lined my tiny dorm bedroom.

It was 4 pm. Heart rate - like a hurricane.

Abe was a good nurse friend of mine that I befriended whilst attending mass in Cardiff. Since he was the only other Filipino guy I hung out during the weekend visits there, it was inevitable for me to slip a question for a tie up game. Problem is, I told him on the phone, too chicken to say it on his face and see first hand his reaction. On May 19th, I got my answer.

I let Abe enter the room and asked if he can help me get tied up. I told him my favorite is on a chair whilst wearing my nylon jogging pants, sneakers, and navy blue t shirt. I asked him if it was okay, if he can do it. He was wearing his horizontal striped long sleeves again with jeans again, something that has become too familiar on Sundays. I wonder if he ever noticed that I notice that detail. He crossed his arms, directed his attention towards me.

"Well see," Abe said, with a boyish smirk that should have been a warning.

I introduced him to my good friend the White Rope, Gray the duck tape roll (which was 10 Sterling Pounds - 20 US dollars), the socks and black bandanna in my wooden drawer, and my steel bound study chair whose study table is less than a meter away from my bed - typical British dorm.

After a few nice-bedroom-yeah-I-know-questions, I let him sit on my bed as I sat on the chair to open my laptop. Mise en place, my favorite online photos were there, mostly from tieguyuk and captured guys (before it became pay). The slideshow stopped at a captureguy.com photo of a "soldier" sitting cross legged only with his army pants, a red baret cap tilted on his face, secured with a bandanna plus strip of tape gag. A white piece of rope on his chest and arms forced him to look to the left at something that was bothering him. Facing away from the soldier, I told Abe coolly, "Do whatever you want to do with me," and smiled knowing it was me who would benefit from this. I thought it was clever, sounded like what a kidnapped victim would say.

Little did I realize how a naïve a little sentence can get you - I was about to be in something that was more than what I bargained for, or even thought or even hinted at. My heart got the better of my mind.

Nevertheless, I was waiting for this moment in time, the one I've patiently waited for.
He smiled, raised his eyebrows cheerily, and stood up. I stood to face him as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

I looked up silently. Heart rate - like mercury's orbit of the sun, but silent in space.

He gently said sit and I did. Don't speak, and with his reassuring great smile that his hospital patients must also love, I obeyed.

Game on, I thought.

Abe kneeled in front of me, just as one would tie his shoe lace. He reached for the tape behind.

The next few minutes was a blur, but he made each of my hands clutch a rolled sock so that when it is duck taped like a thin fisted glove, the idea to escape through your fingers is gone. He moved behind the chair so my arms would be tied to the legs or the spine of the chair behind me, with the elbow area not missing a tape job as well. I couldn't help but be amazed at what Abe was doing. The only sound was ripping of tape and his work-breathing.

He made another circle to my ankles which became bolted to the feet of the chair with gray duck tape, each knee locked with belts with no hooks.

The immobilization, the fear and rush of adrenaline of allowing something to happen but not being able to do anything about it, was overwhelming. Here I was, not being able to move. Yet Abe wasn't satisfied. Neither was I.

He reached for the rope on my desk, showed me the ends of it and connected them together to find the middle. The rope went around the pelvic area similar to the ones used for emergency rope rescues, went over my chest and back over, with the knots hidden from view. Later I would find out the ends of the ropes and knots would be out of reach and also secured with duck tape. It didn't matter that I couldn't see the knots, after all, I was there to escape from it, or so I thought. The sound of rope on my jogging pants and the small rips it make was art like.

Standing back to see his work, Abe smiled again. I told him, "well done, its tight and..." before I realized what he was doing with the sock he hand in hand. It was rolled.

I closed my eyes - I hated rolled sock gags since it dries out the spit. He held my cheeks to open up, but to no avail, until he held my nose, which I laughed at the sensation and had a mouthful. My bandanna made the sock push deeper as he tied it behind my head. Yet when he stretched the duck tape and rolled it several times around the head, all I could do was enjoy the torture with stifled moans telling him its tight, which he didn't hear. I didn't expect the duck tape to tighten around my head as it went around several times.

Tied, gagged, and nowhere to go, the only thing I cold do was to look at him.
Heart rate - like an athlete on his final lap.

Abe had a captive college guy in front of him. His eyes, they're a bit different the way he was looking at me. As if he knew exactly what he would want from all of this. I thought, whatever, he's enjoying it as much as I am.

The last thing I would see that afternoon was his hands as it positioned the black bandanna to block my eyesight.
The last thing I would hear that afternoon was the sound of tape around my eyes and positioned a bit over my ears.

Now the only thing I could do was listen. Heart rate - satisfied.

I sat there, listening only to the crackling of duck tape as I moved my covered face, the tug of the rope on my chest, the feeling of youth in my pulse rate from my wrists. A tug at the knots other than me was Abe, making sure I couldn't move. Or escape.

I tried visualizing through my ears. My breathing through my nose was exciting. I heard Abe position himself on the bed, but feel him sitting close in front of me, observing me.

Strangely, I tried "feeling" at where he was looking, or hearing any sounds from his direction to pin point exactly what he was thinking. I heard a soft thud from the duck tape roll on my desk.

It was terrifying yet the adventure was all mine. One second felt like one minute, but every second was ecstasy in this immobilization of me. I thought it was now time to try to get out.

My lamp switch made a click sound near my left. Then something wet was on my ear.

Heart rate - well the brain had the answer.

Moral of the story : I hope you know what you're up against.

Paolo Martin
paolomartin04@yahoo.com
Philippines

guardtiedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by guardtiedup »

Yep this was my first time with Abe (or is it Abi) and I still think about him, wondering where he is, or if he had returned to the Philippines like I did. Thanks [mention]Canuck100[/mention] I vividly remember this happening to me and it gives me great pleasure to almost relive it in my mind while reading this story, fresher than I remember it. It helps to read how I thought back then, almost two decades ago, and how naive and hot it sounds.
All stories that appear on this site from the following accounts are mine:
cutiedukiewoo@hotmail.com
darksniper16@hotmail.com
paolomartin04@yahoo.com
dashboarder@gmail.com
Plmetzen
ManilaHemp
GuardTiedUp on Recon and Twitter
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic