Barefootethan : 02 - Friday After school (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Barefootethan : 02 - Friday After school (m/m)

Post by Jason Toddman »

barefootethan's stories
02 - Friday After school
Story index at the bottom

By barefootethan

This is the second of three stories by Barefootethan. It is unclear when it takes place chronically to the other two he wrote but it released it more or less simultaneously with the middle of his first one so i'm placing it second in order here. It is also pretty short (only two parts) and seemingly unfinished (though at the time he said that was all he'd planned for the story) so I am posting it all at once to avoid readership confusion. His remaining story - clearly a direct sequel to the first - I will begin posting by the weekend.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Not my very first story, but it's the first one that I've actually posted in full. My other one's a bit...hardcore, I guess. I thought I'd whip up something more tame for the board.

Please lemme know if you like it, I'm just starting out and would love to hear what you all think.
:big:

Friday After School

It was Friday after school. I had just gotten home and was all laid out on my couch when my cell phone rang...

"Hello?"

"It's Casey, come over."

"Sure, be there in a couple minutes."

I hung up my phone and smiled as I picked up my backpack and headed out of the house, walking the five doors down to my friend Casey's house. I hadn't changed out of my school outfit, so I was wearing a pair of knee-length khaki shorts, a black DC t-shirt, white cotton ankle socks, DC skate shoes, and a pair of blue boxers. I knocked on the door, and a couple seconds later Casey opened it up. He's 15, a year younger than me, and is only a couple inches shorter than I am. He was wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, socks and black Chuck Taylor sneakers. Stereotypical emo kid. "Hey dude, come on in...let's go to the basement."

We headed down to the basement, where I dropped my bag and flopped onto the couch to watch some more TV. Casey, however, had other ideas. A small light blue piece of material landed right in my face and fell onto my chest. I picked it up and groaned "Awwww, can't we wait like an hour or so, I just walked home!"

Casey laughed and shook his head. "Not a chance. Hurry up while I get the stuff ready." I grudgingly got up off the couch and headed to the bathroom, where I quickly undressed out of my school clothes, feeling my cheeks flush as I slip my feet into the light blue speedo boxer briefs, similar to the boyshorts that girls wear. It was a little tie-up game agreement that we worked out, he could call me over between Friday afternoon and Sunday evening and if I had nothing else to do I had to come over. Not that I minded, really, I loved being tied up! But I never just got tied up...

I shivered a bit as I stepped out of the bathroom, the cool air from the air conditioning vent hitting my exposed pale skin. Casey had set out some coils of white cotton rope in front of the couch, and I obediently laid down on my stomach next to him. My friend, now captor, quickly pulled my wrists behind my back, tying them together tightly with a length of rope. Another rope quickly loops around my arms, drawing my elbows together and tightly securing them in place. One final length wound around my stomach and forearms, securing my arms tight against my bare back.

"Bend your knees, heels up to your butt," Casey said. I quickly complied, and he quickly secured my legs in place, rope looping around my bare ankle and upper thigh on each leg, tightly folding my legs and holding them in place...a classic 'frogtie.' I squirmed about on my tummy as Casey picks up my ankle socks out of the pile, balling both of them up. He holds the wad of socks in front of my mouth, and I wrinkle my nose as the scent hits my nostrils. Knowing what's next, I open my mouth wide, letting out a soft "mmpphh!" as my captor stuffs the socks into my mouth. I groan softly, my own dirty socks stuffed deep into my mouth, some strips of thick gray duct tape slapped over my lips to seal the socks in. Sock gags are usual, but Casey had something extra in mind. My blue eyes went wide as I felt a dense foam pad press over my already-gagged lips, more duct tape winding over the pad and around my head. Casey pulls the tape tight with each circuit, squeezing the foam onto my mouth and muffling my mmphs further. As a final humiliating insult, I watched wide-eyed as he took out a thick red Sharpee, writing 'slaveboy' in big block letters right on the tape sealing over my mouth.

I spent a couple minutes testing my bonds, squirming and wriggling on the floor as Casey put away all the extra supplies. I was completely helpless, arms and legs tightly tied, any sound I make heavily muffled by the gag, naked except for the embarrassing light blue speedo, the thin material stretching over my butt and crotch area. I craned my head over my shoulder, emitting a muffled little squeal into my gag as my eyes widen, seeing my captor coming back with a long feather. "I think I'll tickle you for a while, then we'll watch a movie," he said with a wide grin, kneeling next to my helpless form.

I whined and whimpered into my gag as my friend and captor slowly lowered the feather, first aiming for my exposed, sensitive feet. I instantly started to thrash and squeal into my gag as the feather brushed against the soft soles of my feet, scrunching my eyes shut as I scream into my gag, helpless to avoid the tickling. Casey laughs as he drags the blade of the feather over my feet, then down the insides of each leg. I continue to flop around like a landed fish as the feather traces its way over me, tracing a continuous line all over my exposed body. Unable to stop the relentless tickle torture, I can only emit muffled laughs and squeals, my pale skin starting to shine and glimmer from perspiration. 20 seemingly endless minutes later, the tickling finally ends, leaving me groaning and panting for breath, my face bright red, nostrils flaring as air hisses in noisily in and out of my nose.

Casey laughs and gives my head a humiliating little ruffle. "Good slaveboy, now it's time for the movie." He grins down at me, then says "I think I need a footrest." Great, I get to be a footrest. I grunt into my gag as I slowly struggle around, eventually getting to my knees. I shuffle on my knees closer to the couch, right in front of where my friend/captor is sitting. I face the couch as I slowly lower my gagged face to the floor, my speedo-d bottom thrusting upward. I feel my cheeks burn as I hear him say "Very good slaveboy. I hope you haven't seen 'Avatar' yet, because I just got the Blu-Ray." A soft groan escapes me as I feel Casey's socked feet prop up on me, right over my light blue butt. He crosses his ankles and relaxes, settling down to watch the cinematic marathon that is the 'Avatar' movie, me kneeling at his feet, face pressed to the floor, my butt thrust up for use as his personal footrest.

It's gonna be a long night.

Friday After School, Part 2

About 3 hours later, after the movie had ended, I groggily opened my eyes as I felt one of Casey's socked feet rubbing over my gagged face. I had fallen asleep being his footrest, somehow able to hold my position on my knees, bent at the waist, my face pressed to the floor, my butt thrust upward. I softly groaned into my gag, the taste of dirty socks still filling my mouth as I shook myself awake. I lifted my eyes slowly, dismayed to see Casey glaring down at me, displeased that I had fallen asleep.

"Who said you could fall asleep?" he barked down at me. I whimpered softly and mmphed, trying to tell him that I was sorry, and that it would never happen again. I don't think he understood me through my gag, because he stood up and walked around to my behind. I started to whine and mew, my muffled pleadings turning into squeals and cries as he delivered a quick series of 10 hard smacks right to my upturned bottom. I whimpered again softly and groaned as the assault ended, my buttcheeks throbbing from the punishment, my thin skimpy Speedo boxer-briefs ineffective in cushioning the blows.

Casey continued to glare down at me as he took a seat in front of me on the couch again, setting his socked feet back on the floor. I really was sorry that I had fallen asleep, so I shuffled back up to him on my knees, and bent down at the waist again. I lowered my face to his socked feet, and started to rub my nose over them, air hissing through my nostrils as I started to sniff. At the same time, I started to press my taped-up mouth against his feet, simulating soft kisses on his feet and toes. I always feel so humiliated and embarrassed doing this, but I really did feel bad that I fell asleep...even though I couldn't really do much being tied up so tightly and ordered to be a footrest.

Casey didn't say anything while he watched me, content with letting me keep doing my thing for a while. He let me go for about 15 minutes, then pulled his feet away. He grabbed a fistful of hair and gave it a quick tug, to get me to kneel up straight again, then followed it up with a hair ruffle on the top of my head. "Okay, I think you've made up for it." His voice goes stern again as he asks, "But you're not going to fall asleep on your captor again, will you?" I answered quickly with a shake of my head, a soft "mmpphh-mmm" coming out of my gagged mouth.

The issue resolved to my captor's satisfaction, he decided that it was time that I got to bed. My parents already knew that I was going to spend the night, but I'm not sure that they'd be happy with my sleeping arrangements. Casey untied and ungagged me completely, and allowed me to drink some water since the gag had dried out my mouth so much. Having gotten my fill, he started setting out more lengths of white cotton rope, then pointed down in front of him. "Come here, time for bed."

Eager to catch some more sleep, I obediently walked over and dropped down to my knees at Casey's feet. I watched as he picked up a coil of white rope, then took my right arm and bent it at the elbow, pressing my palm tightly against my shoulder. White cotton rope was wrapped, cinched, and knotted tightly around my wrist and bicep, securing my hand to my shoulder. The process was repeated on my left arm, leaving my elbows poking out in front of me like a pair of wings. Before starting on my legs, Casey pulled out the gag that he picked for me, having just received it from the internet store he bought it from.

It was a severe harness gag, a web of leather straps, dyed light blue to match my underwear. My eyes went open wide as I saw the business end of the gag. Instead of a ball, which is bad enough, he had ordered this gag with a dildo! I couldn't guess as to how big it was, but it was big. I continued to stare at the new gag as I swallowed hard, having never been gagged with one of those before. But, not wanting to get into more trouble, I obediently opened my mouth, and Casey slid the fake rubber implement into my mouth. I had to fight the urge to gag as my jaws were pried open, the tip brushing the back of my throat as it was seated in my mouth. I felt the web of straps being yanked tight and buckled, the light blue straps digging into my face and scalp, pulling the gag deeper into my mouth, the chin strap forcing my mouth to tightly surround the gag. The base of the dildo is set into a leather panel, and this was tightened into place and buckled, the thick panel contouring and conforming to my mouth, sealing over my lips and mouth and covering almost the whole lower-half of my face.

I had to concentrate on not gagging as I tried to get used to the sensation of this new gag. I felt Casey push my head down, forcing my elbows to the ground, the points of my elbows supporting my upper body as my captor started on my legs. He grabbed my right foot and pushed my heel up against my butt, rope tightly winding and knotting around my ankle and upper thigh. Again, the process was repeated on my left leg, leaving me balancing and wobbling on my knees and elbows, all my weight supported on just those four points. Casey stood up, then bent down and gave my hair another ruffle. "There, now that's a cute puppy," he said, my cheeks burning at the comment. He pointed to the basement stairs and ordered, "Upstairs puppy! To my room!"

I let out an mmph, barely audible through both the gag and mouth panel, as I started to make my way to the stairs. I found it slow going at first, not used to crawling around on my elbows and knees. But I eventually got used to it, gradually making my way up the stairs, then crawling through my captor's house, stopping at his bedroom door. Luckily, Casey's parents were away for the weekend so nobody needed to worry about getting caught doing our kinky game.

Casey joined me a couple minutes later, and opened his door. I slowly crawled in and looked around, he's got a big room, and I've been in it tons of times, but he had something new. A steel-barred dog cage set in the corner, obviously this was where I was going to spend the night. Casey walked me over to the cage, then unlocked and opened the door. I lifted my head and peered up at him, letting out a whimper and whine into my gag. Always the strict one, my captor responded with a swift swat to my backside, ordering sharply "Get into bed puppy!" I let out a final soft whimper, then lowered my head and awkwardly crawled into the cage, just a thin cushion on the floor for me to lay on.

I looked over my shoulder and mmphed again softly as Casey closed the door behind me and locked the latch. He then reached through the bars and ruffled my hair again "Sleep tight puppy, see you in the morning." I guess he wasn't sleepy, because he simply walked out of the room and turned out the light, leaving just the faint glow of a night-lite for me. I whimpered again, then awkwardly toppled over onto my side, curling up for warmth, bringing my knees close to my chest. I wasn't all that uncomfortable, it was just weird having the new gag. Eventually, after about an hour of laying there, I finally fell asleep, resigned to my fate of being a puppy until my captor decided to release me.

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic