Jericho : 01 - My First Bondage Memory (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jericho : 01 - My First Bondage Memory (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jericho's stories
01 - My First Bondage Memory
Story index at the bottom

By Jericho

Friday June 9th 2000 08:05:15

I must say I've been reading this site for a few months now, and I'm really impressed. Some of these stories really hit home when I remember my childhood, and I feel obligated to offer one of my experiences to the forum. Bear with me, as this is my first sharing.

I don't know what first triggered the intrest in bondage, but I know it had to be a part of my upbringing, maybe influenced by Saturday morning cartoons. I usually got together with my neighbor, Lori, to watch them. Lori was a year older than me, with brown hair and eyes. We had been friends since I could remember, since our parents were old friends and we were neighbors.

We must have been 9 and 10 at the time, and we were sitting on the living room carpet watching Tarzan in the summertime. He had been captured by aliens and was staked out with chains to the jungle floor. We talked about this after the cartoon was over. I know we had done some tie-up stuff in the past, but this particular situation sticks out in my mind, so I'll share it.

Somehow the idea came up to try the position out, and I got to be Tarzan. My Mom was shopping and my Dad was mowing the lawn, so the house seemed empty (I think it was late morning). Anyway, we looked outside and considered our materials. We didn't know how to anchor someone to the ground, so we brainstormed for different ideas.

We ended up going to the dining room and agreeing that the table would have to do. Lori suggested I change, as we had discovered that tying over clothes was usually too easy to get out of. She would organize our assortment of jump-ropes and clothesline. I returned, and she had prepared everything.

The dining room table was a high, formal table made out of solid pine. It was stained very dark brown and had leaves inside to change the length. We pulled the chairs away for access, but were afraid to clear the tablecloth and settings in case we had to end the adventure early.

I was wearing a pair of swim trunks, having ditched my shorts, t-shirt, socks and sneakers upstairs in my room. Lori had me lie spread-eagled under the table, and gradually tied off my arms and legs with the ropes. Lori was generally better at knots than I was at this point, (or she was better at getting out, I'm not sure which), but it didn't seem to matter much. The way I was secured, my arms and legs nearly reached the table legs themselves, so she had cinched them to the legs directly. I had little or no play in the ropes, and lay there pretty much tightly confined between the four table legs (which wouldn't budge at all; they were probably 6" thick).

Lori teased me a little bit, and I really couldn't do much about it. I was always considered big for my age, and usually could fight my way out of most situations, but the way I was tied left me little opportunity to work free. Probably 20 minutes into her game, Lori wanted to know how I wanted to be 'tortured'. If Tarzan was under duress, I should be too. She suggested leaving me and going home (like he had been abandoned in the jungle), but I vetoed that idea. She briefly went into the living room, but returned at my protests, probably because she felt guilty and was afraid of my retribution down the road (and we didn't use gags or blindfolds at this point). But she insisted that I be made uncomfortable. I told her to do what she needed to do, because I couldn't stop her.

Lori and I went way back, so I didn't really consider her a 'girl', and we were pretty familiar with one another. I don't want to violate the policy of this site by offering too many details, but let's just say her idea for my duress involved the pulling down of my swim trunks (a bit) and some string tied between me and the underside of the table top. I was in quite a situation, and while I wasn't happy about it, I was certainly excited.

Lori admired at her handiwork for a few minutes, then went to get a drink. While she was in the kitchen, I heard the lawnmower stop outside. I hoped my father was simply emptying the grass bag, but I nearly lost it as I heard his boots thump up the stairs of the back deck. I struggled silently with an adrenaline ferocity, afraid of being discovered, tied in a nearly naked, exposed position.

The slider opened, and I heard my father call for me. He greeted Lori, and asked where I was, because he wanted me to do something outside. Lori admitted we had been playing 'hide & seek', and she didn't know where I was. My father called again, and Lori offered to help find me. I could see the back of Lori's legs and my father's feet from my position, but I couldn't work either hand free no matter how much I picked at the knots or how hard I pulled. I was afraid he would notice my body under the table or the chairs being moved.

My father grumbled about me, and they walked back out the slider to the deck. I was alone in the house for several minutes, sweating and struggling (it seemed like a half-hour), until I heard the garage door open. I froze, listening to the footfalls and trying to think of a reasonable excuse for my situation.

Lori ran into the room, hissing "It's me", and hurredly scrambled to untie my right hand. We argued briefly about the dangers of such situations in whispers, Lori explaining how she ducked my Dad as they split up to check around the house. I gradually freed myself with her help, and we managed to dump the ropes in the bag, stuff it under the couch, and push the chairs back in as my Dad came back in through the garage, still calling for me.

I jerked my swimsuit up and tied it as he came into view, demanding to know where I had been. I apologized, explaining the game we were playing and offering that I hadn't heard him call. He didn't accept much of that, but told me to say goodbye to Lori and that I was needed outside for a bit; I could probably play again later. I said that I should probably change to work outside, realizing that the string was still tied around part of me and wanting to get it off and changed. My father wasn't in the mood for excuses, so I had to come right now, pulling on sandals that were by the door. Lori smiled sympathetically and gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran home.

I ended up doing yard work for a couple hours before I could ditch the string, but I got Lori back for it in other adventures. That was probably the closest I ever got to being caught, though, so that's probably why I remember it. Let me know what you think.

Jericho
USA