Saul : 01 - The First Time (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Saul : 01 - The First Time (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Saul's stories
01 - The First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Saul

Monday August 7th 2000 01:05:21

Ever since I was a young person (About 8 or 9) I found that I had great enjoyment for seeing a person tiedup. I also really enjoyed tieing someone up. I still remember the first person I ever tiedup. It went something like this, It was a hot day in the middle of summer, every body was getting around barefeet, shorts and a T-shirt (I also loved to tie people barefooted)

My best buddy Craig lived just around the corner from me so we hung out a lot. He was a couple of months younger than me but we were both still 11 so it was all good. I remember one day we were sitting around home after school and trying to find something to do. I said to him how bout I tie you up. His response was "what for?". I told him for something to do. It was quite layed back when in fact I was just dieing to tie him up. (Don't get me wrong I was not then and still am not now gay) He thought about it and thought about it and then said we would have to make a bet or something to make it worth while. So I told him I bet him $10 Dollars I could tie him up and he could not escape. He said that for that amount I could use how ever much I needed to. ($10 is a lot of money to a 11 year old) We agreed and I went to get some stuff.

I came back a few minutes later with a huge pile of rope, some tape, and a few scarfs, belts, strings, Ripped up bed sheets and a couple of hankies. He kinda looked worried and said whats all that for. I reminded him of what he said and with that he replied with "for ten dollars I'll get out of that in no time." I told him he would have 2 hours (The olds would be home in three so giving to would allow for tieing untieing clean up all those things) He told he that was great. Then the fun began.

Sadly Craig did not know that I was a cub scout so if there was one thing I could do was to tie knots. I asked him to lay down on his stomach which he did and I began to tie his hands palm to palm with some rope. I then tied his ankles, knees, upper and lower thighs all with rope. I then helped him to stand up where I tied his elbows and then tied his hands to his stomach he was completeley helpless but I was no where near finished.

I helped him onto the floor again. While this was going on we were talking about the weather and things so it was cool. Once down on the floor again I took out the tape and taped all around his fingers in a ball. He said that was cheating but I reminded him again of what he said and he agreed. I then tied his ankles to his thighs (Or as close as I could get them and then tied his wrists to his ankles putting him in a rather tight and strict hogtie. I then took out some string and tied his two big toes together and then pulled on the string and pulled his toes backwards down to his knees where I tied them off. He was getting a little angry and asked if I was anywhere near done. I told him I was getting there.

Next I asked him to open wide and I tossed 3 hankies (Clean ones) in his mouth and covered them with tape. I then took some sheets and blindfolded him. I then took some belts and where there was any skin showing between rope strapped him up. He looked great. I told him to go for it, which he did (Or at least tried to)

He mmmmpppphheed and screamed into his gag but only faint sounds came out. I could see his fingers trying to wriggle their way out from the tape, he was giving it his all but I think the odds were against him. He was moving his feet around trying to even just get the toe tie off but even it held tight. He was completley help less. He could move nothing at all. I mean nothing. All he could do was roll from side to side, even then that took some doing. I watched for about 15 minutes it was great. I was enjoying it. I'm sure he was too, but if he was not I could not hear him complaining. (Not that he could)

After about an hour and a half I thought it was time to step it up a gear. I went to my room and got an old ball point pen that no longer worked. I came back down and positioned myself right behind his helpless feet. I went right to work. I got the pen and started drawing all over his feet. He instantly jerked and started trying to pull away. But I held his feet in place. I did not know how ticklish he was I don't think he did either.

I drew all over his feet. He was screaming into his gag, I could almost hear him. He was straining his toes but the toe tie held good. He pulled at his bonds but they held fast also. Then the phone wrang. I excused myself and went to answer the phone. I was Mum she was going to meet dad and then go out for tea, and would not be back until around 8-9pm. I was wrapped I quickley wrang his parents and said he was staying for tea. they did not mind but they asked where he was I just told them he was busy on the computer so they asked no more.

I came back into the room and saw my buddy, pretty much the same way as before, I removed his gag and asked how he was doing. He said he was having a great time, except for the tickling and he asked if I could stop and if I did do it again only to do it for short times. I told him ok and then I dropped the bombshell I told him that he was here for another 4 hours or so. He was wrapped. I asked if he wanted to change his position of if bonds needed changing he said they were all fine, with that I re gagged him and picked up my pen again. I sat back at his feet and stared again.

I was in heaven. I drew all over his feet over his toes, round the balls through the arches. He was in un controlable bursts of laughter. As I said before I did not know he was that bad and I don't think he did either. I tickled him with the pen for about half an hour going hard out for a minute or so and then stopping and giving him a rest. I then told him to prepare himself for a 10 minute non stop tickle torture. I could hear him trying to plead with me behind his gag. All that came out was faint mmpphs.

I picked up my pen and gave it my all. I was mainly focusing on his arches which were his main points. He was kicking and bucking and fighting I thought he was going to explode and finally the ten minutes passed. He went limp I went over and removed his gag, he said that was the greatest thing he has ever done.

He said he hated it so much and there was nothing he could do to stop it. I asked if he wanted to be released he said yes so I untied him, he went to the loo and cleaned up a bit. We microwaved a couple of pies and sat down and talked about it for an hour or so until he had to leave. It was the greatest.

I have tied up boys, and girls some older than me some younger, if you want to hear about that then just tell me. Most are hogtied nearly all are tickled so tell me how I'm doin

Saul

Saul
Saul_471@yahoo.com
New Zealand