Saul : 02 - A More Recent Story (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Saul : 02 - A More Recent Story (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Saul's stories
02 - A More Recent Story
Story index at the bottom

By Saul

Tuesday August 8th 2000 03:54:07

First Off I hope you don't mind if I jump around in dates, from up to last week to 7-8 years ago, and if you do tough.

It was about 6 months ago I was asked by a friend of my mothers to babysit her eldest daughter for a weekend. She was about 15 I was 17 so I was just a little older than her. Her name was Ilona. (Said E Lone A) She was quite an good looking girl, in fact one could say she was A1 Perfect and had she been maybe 18 months older I would have asked her out. Anyways she was about 5'6 Long Blonde Hair, Kinda Thin (54 Kgs) and she had the longest legs one could think of, infact she had long everything, Long boney Fingers, Long Boney Toes, Long Thing Feet, Long Legs well anyway you get the picture.

I was later told she had a crush on me. It was around 7.30 at night and we were kicked back on the couch, she was complaining about how she had to be baby sat, I told her that I was more or less keeping her company rather than baby sitting which kinda made her feel a little better

We watched tv a bit more and she said she was going to het something to show me. I asked what it was and she said I would see soon enough. Lets get one more thing clear this girl was in nobodies means backward in coming forward if you know what I mean. She came back a few minutes later with a picture that her boyfriend (Not close but a guy she knew) had sent her, it was of a girl hogtied naked, ball gagged, and blindfolded.

I was taken by surprise and she followed up by saying something smart like "you look like you've seen a ghost" I asked her why she was showing me this and if I could keep it for afters :-). She expained that her boyfriend wanted to do this to her and she thought that she wanted to get some practise up before she let him. I continued to play dumb and asked her again why she was showing me this. She then said do I have to spell it out for ya, I want you to tie me up!!!!!!!. I thought for a moment and said ok, but I explained that I would only tie her up wearing cloths, I would not do it naked. She agreed and said she was going to get some rope and change.

I sat on the couch and waited, she came back about ten minutes later, with a pile or rope, some duct tape and a silk scarf. She had changed into a pair of, short shorts, and a sleaveless shirt, and white socks. She asked what I wanted her to do. I asked her to lay on the floor on her stomach. She did so. I asked her if I could remove her socks, she asked what for. I told her to highten the effect (It was really cause I wanted to stare at her feet for awhile but I was not going to tell her that) She agreed and with that I removed her socks. I stood over her and placed her hands behind her back. She started to giggle, I placed a rope around her wrists and strated to tie them palm to palm. I then turned and started to tie her feet, at the ankles, I then tied her knees and her elbows. She told me that those were not in the picture, I just told her that she was really in position to complain, she agreed and started laughing. After I tied her elbows I tied her feet back to her ankles and hogtied her. I got her hands that close to her feet her fingers could touch infront of her feet. She was one long and flexible girl.

I then asked if she wanted to be gagged, she asked if I could not gag her because even though she was having fun she was still a little worried. I said fine and blindfolded her, she was having a ball rolling around trying to get free (Not that she could) she then asked for a gag. I said ok and tore off a could of strips of tape and stuck them over her mouth. Efectivley silenced. I then said to her, that I had a bet to make. One mmmmppphh ment no and two mmmmppphh's ment yes. I said to her I bet $100 that she can't escape in half and hour. Do you accept. She mmmpphhed twice. Great I said, if You don't I get to tickle you for 30 minutes. She mmmmppphhed twice again. Excellant I said your time starts now. Needless to say she struggled and yanked and picked but no luck. An hour came and went she was still the same as she was when we started. I told her I had one and it was to to tickle her. She started thrashing around Screaming into her gag. I bent down and removed her gag, she pleaded with me not to tickle her, she really was begging.

I replied with something like. "God anyone would think you were ticklish" She expalined she was, she hated to be tickled, she could stand about 15 seconds before she pissed herself. I asked if I left the gag off, she begged again but it was to late. I pulled the pen out from my top pocket and knelt right behind her feet. I started drawing all over her soles, and right in her high instep. She was screaming with histerics. I carried this on till she was right about to pee and then stopped, I thought she had enough. I untied her, she was almost half asleep, after only a few minutes of drawing on her feet. She got up and gave me a quick slap and then a big kiss, She thanked me and asked if I would tie her again that weekend.

After all it was only 8.30 Friday night and we still had till Monday morning to have some more fun, We sat back and watched a little more tv. She was soon asleep, I picked her up and carried her to her room where I tucked her in. She gave her a quick kiss goodnight and a little tickle on the neck, then from nowhere an arm came out of the bed .........Slap.......... She giggled, and asked if I could lie next to her, I layed there and we talked for hours. I did tie her up some more that weekend, in fact that many times I lost count. Anyway if you would like to hear more Mail me or post what you think.

Saul
Saul_471@yahoo.com
http://www.working-on-it.com
New Zealand

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday August 9th 2000 02:09:51

Round two with Ilona

Well I had just put Ilona to bed and was, It was around 11.30 Friday night and I was about to crawl into bed myself, when my bedroom light flicked on, I looked back and it was Ilona. She was standing there in her Bra and Panties (quite a pretty Picture if I do say so myself) I looked at her and asked her what she wanted. She smiled and said the only way I was going to keep her in bed was to tie her to it. Well I'm not one to argue with good reason but it was 11.30 at night after all, But I agreed and she raced out of my room (Which was her mother's room) and went and got some rope. By the time I was in her room she shot passed me and was laying like a star fish on her bed. Not being in the mood to fight I walked over and grabbed some rope, I tied one arm to the bed leg, the other to the other. I did the same with her feet. She was quite a sight.

The she was in all her boneyness and wearing only Bra and Panties, tied spread eagle, she asked if I could sleep in the room with her, I said I can't se why not and jumped into the other single bed next to hers. She was talking a lot and I was really tired. So I got out of bed and went and got some tape. She was asking where I was going, I casualy came back into the room with the tape in had, she said "Oh no you don't, your not going to gag me" with that I tore of a couple of strips and stuck them over her mouth. Effectivly slienced. She layed there mmmmppphhhing away for about ten minutes, and it was more annoying that having her talk, so I got up and removed the gag, she giggled for a bit, I then told her that I needed some sleep, she started giggling a little more, I told her to be quiet or I'll, I stopped mid sentence. She replied with a " or I'll what?" I said "Tickle you". Her eyes grew wide.

I walked down to the end of the bed, she was now saying how sorry she was, and that she would be quite "honest" I just knelt down beside her left foot. I looked up at her, she was begging with me by now, and I saw her whole body tense up as if ready to be tickled. I placed my fingers on her left foot and lightly tickled. She was jumping up and down on the bed, she was screaming with laugher, I could not help but giggle about how sensitive she was. I tickled her feet for about 5 minutes, which was when she was breathing really fast, she looked as though she had run a marathon.

I walked back up to her head and knelt down, we kissed for a bit, I then lightly tickled her ribs, she let out a little scream. I reached over to her dresser by the bed and put her sleep mask on her (First girl I ever knew who war one) she was complaining about not being able to see anything. I reminded her of what happens when she is not quiet. She went silent instantly. I hopped into bed and watched her struggle for a bit and drifted off. I awoke to see her pretty much the same way except asleep. She looked so cute.

That was just a quick story, I have many many more and hope to post some. I tied up Ilona hundreds on times, so I will post more later

Saul
Saul_471@yahoo.com
New Zealand
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic