Saul : 05 - Joanne's Return (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Saul : 05 - Joanne's Return (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Saul's stories
05 - Joanne's Return
Story index at the bottom

By Saul

Thursday September 14th 2000 03:19:03

Ok well when we last left off Jo had just gone back to her house to get some other items for me to bind her up with. Now I don't know if I can say what items she brought back but stuff it I will. (please don't take this the wrong way or interpretait it as a threat) but if I do say something that is not in keeping with this site and this story is removed I will have to post somewhere else.

Anyways she had been gone about half and hour and soon returned the time was about 10pm by now but neither was sleepy because of the afternoon nap we had. She came in and I did not know who was more nervous, her or me. I asked if we could have a little chat before the games carried on. She agreed, I told her that I have had this obsession of a bound female since I could remember, she then confessed that she had dreamed of being tied totally helpless since she could remember. I explained that she was totally safe with me and that I would tell know one. (With this exception) She said the same. I then asked her if while playing if she did not mind me well (touching....) she said as long as I felt comfortable with it, and did not go anywhere too umm sexual if you know what I mean. (Can't name places here but you get the drift)

Well the talk soon finished and she wanted to show me her little collection that her x boyfriend gave her. (He left town and left her with his umm toys) She dragged in this huge suit case, then asked if I wanted to see what was in it (legality thing I guess) Anyways I replied with something smart like. Do cows give milk?? She tipped it over and I was just amazed at what was in it. Damn I would have been the most luckyist into bondage 13 year old on earth. She pulled out a Leather Strap Set. Leather body Harness, Harness Ball gag, Ball Gag, Solid Leather Strap Gag, Black leather blindfolds, Thumb Cuffs x4, Handcuffs, Toe cuffs, Tons of soft White Cotton rope, A Couple of rolls of Duct tape, and other more umm un say able bondage gear.

For the first time in my life I was lost for something to say, here was this person that I had a huge crush on, showing me a collection of dream toys, sharing her Deepist fanstasies with me. Damn was I lucky. and she was only in her first night of a whole week.

Well it was about 10.30 at night now and we were about to start on her second binding, she was still wearing short shorts a tight fitting top and no shoes or socks. She still looked great. I asked how she wanted to be bound, she told me she had always wanted to be ball tied, I was kinda lost (not fully knowing the language of bondage yet) She explained and I knew what it was and kinda how to do it. With that I began, I took an average length of rope and bound her wrists kinda tightly and cinched it off. I did the same to her ankles and her knees. I then tied her Elbows (they almost touched) and tied her wrists to her waist. She was really helpless and I had not finished and was no where near a ball tie. The next thing I did was get her to sit on the floor and pulled her knees up close to her face. I tied a rope under her knees and then through her armpits and tied it behind her back. I then tied a rope around her ankles and then around her wrist bonds (like you would a hogtie I guess) She was now fairly well tied. Next I put on a leather blindfold.Next I took a pair of thumb cuffs and cuffed her well umm thumbs LOL, then I took a pair of toe cuffs and cuffed her two big toes. I then asked if she wanted a gag. She said ok but 3 quick mmpphs and she wanted the gag to come off. I agreed and the bright red Ball gag went in and was strapped in place.

She was really helpless and loving it. I just watched her struggle and roll around. She was not making much sound but I did not mind. Then she went to say something I guess, then she started mmmppphhhing like mad. Then the 3 quick mmmmpppphhhs came out. I went over and removed her Gag. She explained that she went to say something and forgot she was gagged. Then she became to panic because of what her Boyfreind did to her. (Quick recap, Imagine being totally Tied, Helpless, Gagged, Blindfolded, Naked and then someone whos's into Breath Play puts a bag over your head and chokes you still you are about to faint then takes it off. He does this for about an hour. Then releases you) I gave her a hug and asked if she wanted out. She said no but asked to have the blindfold removed. I removed it and we sat and talked and watched TV til around 2am. She was really enjoying herself. I released her and she asked if I could sleep in her room. (The guest room had two single beds in it) I agreed and went jumped into bed. She talked till the sun came up, about all her dreams. Ways to put them into place, What her boyfriend had done to her, what other boyfriends had done to her. Needless to say our friend ship was really getting into a second gear.

Hey how am I doing. I'll finish the story from the Tuesday she came till she left before I post about anyone else. Then I'll post some about guys I've bound.

If you are from Nelson New Zealand and or are planing to come here and would like to get together for some Play Send me some mail.

Saul_471
Saul_471@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/bondage_dom
New Zealand