Riley : 01 - Capture the Flag (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Riley : 01 - Capture the Flag (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Riley's stories
01 - Capture the Flag
Story index at the bottom

By Riley

Thursday June 22nd 2000 01:12:53

This happened when I was about 12. The way my yard is, my house sits right in the dead center, splitting the yard in two, and the back is open.

My friends and i would call the neighbors and get a game of Capture the Flag going. we would drag a hose out through the back yard to divide it and we drew a chalk line on the driveway. Our flags were bike helmets.

One time we played, it was my friends Ashley and Liz and a kid from the neighborhood, Chris. Chris was one year younger than the rest of us. Now Chris was very athletic and Liz was, well not. She always managed to be the damsel in distress. I was pretty athletic and so was Ashley, so the teams were: Chris & Ashley and Liz & Me. The rules were, if you were caught on the other person's side, you were taken prisoner and the prisoners got tied up. If they got free, they could run back to their side if they weren't tagged.

We gave out ace bandages, tape, a big roll of cord and tons of cloth strips. We hid the helmets and the game began. I had to watch Liz'a back alot, and I had to go onto their side more. Chris was guarding one part so i couldn't get in there. I figured i could run past him and get a good look at where the flag was, then run to the other side and be home free. Well I didn't know it, but Ashley was guarding the other part of my escape, she saw me bolting toward her and hid behind a wall. Chris was about 2 feet behind me. Just as I was about to cross the line, Ashley jumped out, grabbed my arms and flung me back into Chris. He was out of breath but not about to let me go. He had a strong grip on my arm. I was struggling alot, but it didn't do much good!

He brought me over about ten feet away from the hose dividing the sides in the back yard and sat me down against the treehouse we had. There was a wooden post he told me to put my arms around. He tied my hands together with an ace bandage both vertically and horizontaly. I am pretty much an escape artist so he didn't stop there. He took the cord, it was about 50 feet. He wound it around my chest and around the entire tree house until it ran out. He then taped my ankles together.

He was leaving and I saw Liz looking at me, she was trying to tiptoe over to their side. I had a perfect view of the wall they liked to hide behind. I saw Ashley hiding behind it, ready to pounce on Liz.

"LIZ!! ASHLEY IS RIGHT THERE!!! GO GO GO BACK TO OUR SIDE!" i screamed Liz made it and Chris got pissed that he missed an opportunity for another prisoner. He came over and stuffed like 5 strips of cloth into my mouth and tied another tightly around my head. Effectively cleave gagging me.

As soon as he left, I concentrated on getting free. He had ties my wrists with an ace bandage, tight, but he forgot that it was elastic. I pulled and pulled and every time they came to check on me, I just kept my hands there and they didn't suspect a thing. My wrists hurt from the ace rubbing on them but I kept on going!

I finally felt it loosen and soon I twisted my way out of it. i just twisted under the cord leaving it loose, because Ashley came over then and looked at me suspiciously. I held my hands behind my back and ducked back under the cord. Good thing she didn't look closely!

I decided to save the gag for last. I unwound the tape and ran to my side, gag and all. I found Liz and ripped the gag off and spat the strips on the ground. she looked at me and smiled.

"I knew they couldn't hold you for long!" she exclaimed.

I went over and watched as Chris stared at the ropes that he thought could have held me for days! This was just the first on many experiences.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

Riley
FeMaLe
USA