Kidnap Boy : Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap Boy : Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)

Post by Soraka »

by kidnap boy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Well, as you can imagine, Dena soon enough got revenge on me and Marissa for the day and night full of torture we inflicted on her. (February 5 on this forum) And we really had to expect it, I’d say. After all, we’d kidnapped Dena, kept her tied and gagged for 18 hours, tickled her practically to death for hours and hours, and inflicted numerous other tortures on her that night. And Dena – my beautiful, blonde, black-belted best friend – was way too tough and too proud to let Marissa and I get away with it.

Two weeks after the Friday night we kidnapped Dena school was over. She and Marissa had graduated and Marissa was having a big party at her house the next night. I’d be going, so would Dena (so would my Mom and lots of friends of mine, actually, as we were all a pretty tight-knit group). Marissa had asked me earlier in the week if I could come over on Friday and help her with some setup. Dena would be out of town with her Mom (or so we thought) and Marissa thought she and I could get a jump on getting set up. Of course I was only too glad to help.

On Friday morning Marissa called me from her house. I never suspected a thing, because earlier in the morning Dena called me from the road with her Mom to say hi and let me know they’d be back Friday night (they were going out of town for the day, the two of them…at least so we thought they were). So when Marissa called that morning, I suspected no trap was being set by Dena.

“Hi Jess,” Marissa said over the phone. “What time do you think you can be here?”

“I can be there in maybe 45 minutes?” I said. It was 9 a.m.

“OK, look, here’s what you do when you get here. I need to get a bunch of stuff out of the attic. I may not hear you when you get here, so just let yourself in. The garage is open, OK?”

“Sure, sounds good.”

“In the back of my closet are some tables that need to go out to the backyard. (NOTE: Marissa had a HUGE walk-in closet) Can you start to get those out there? I’ll be down from the attic soon enough, but I’ve got a lot of stuff to rearrange and get down from there. Does that work for you, honey?”

“No problem, Mariss. It’s my pleasure.”

“Oh, you’re such a sweetie. OK Jess – I’ll see you when you get here. Just let yourself in, OK?”

“Sure will. See you in about 45 minutes.”

“Bye.”

And I hung up. Suspecting absolutely nothing.

Here is what I couldn’t see on the other end of the phone. Dena holding the phone up to Marissa’s ear as Marissa sat on the floor of her bedroom closet with her hands tied behind her back and her feet tied at the ankles, bound by Dena with both ropes and handcuffs. When Marissa said goodbye, Dena hung up the phone, stood up, and grinned at her bound captive.

“Perfect,” Dena told Marissa. “Hostage number 2 is on his way. And I have got both of you to myself all day long!” Marissa’s parents had gone out of town to pick up relatives.

“What are you going to do to us?” Marissa asked panicked, helplessly, bound at Dena’s feet.

“The same thing you both did to me – torture you both to death. And I’ll take my time with you two also – no more gentle tickling, like last time!!” And with that Dena ripped a piece of white duct tape off a roll of it and gagged Marissa’s mouth. “There. That should keep you quiet until our Jessie arrives.”

“Sorry I have to gag you, Mariss, but we can’t have anyone hearing you cry out to be rescued, can we?”

Dena also (I was later told) took a key that appeared to be the key to the handcuffs tying Marissa’s hands behind her back and slipped it into one of the white socks Marissa wore on her bound feet.

“When Prince Charming comes to rescue you, you can tell him the key is in one of your socks,” Dena taunted. “Though I doubt he’ll have time to get you free before I show up!”

And Dena laughed and left the closet, closing the door and leaving Marissa bound and gagged on the floor and waiting for me to arrive. Dena then moved to hide to surprise me when I would show up in a short while.
----
I did arrive a short time later. I left my bike in the garage – where Marissa’s car was – and came into the house. No one else was home and I yelled for Marissa. I wore a t-shirt, shorts, and deck shoes with no socks.

“Marissa, can you hear me? I’m here!”I yelled. No answer.

No big deal, I thought. I went into Marissa’s room to get those tables, figuring I would meet her out back.

Then I opened Marissa’s bedroom closet and saw…Marissa! Bound and gagged, of course, and struggling on the floor.

“MMMPPPHHHHH!!!!!” Marissa screamed behind the gag as I rushed to her. She wore a white peasant blouse and white sweatpants and white socks. I could see she was tied up with handcuffs and a rope tying her midsection around her arms. Her feet were bound with rope at the ankles and with rope at her thighs.

“Whh..what’s going on here!” I yelled, rushing to Marissa and pulling the tape gag off her mouth. “Oh my God…Dena’s out of town, right?!!!!”

“OW!” Marissa said as I pulled the tape off her mouth, and then spoke in a loud whisper. “NO! She’s here! She caught me and tied me up and made me make the call. Jess I am so sorry!!!!!”

“Shhhh,” I said, now panicked and looking around. Still no sign of Dena. “Do you know where she is?”

“No,” Marissa said, “but she’s probably really close. She put the key to the handcuffs in one of my socks. Get it out, fast!”

I took Marissa’s socks off and the key fell out of one of them. Just then I heard that oh-so-familiar voice behind me.

“Well well well – looks like Prince Charming has come to rescue his damsel in distress, huh?” Dena said. I turned, holding the handcuff key, and there stood Dena in all her glory, smiling and holding handcuffs and ropes. Dena wore a red short-sleeved blouse with puffy sleeves, grey cargo pants, and black and white Adidas athletic shoes. She also wore a huge, devilish grin.

“Dena, you are crazy! You…you’re supposed to be out of town!” I said, yelling.

“Out of town? And miss the kidnapping of the year of my two favorite hostages? Never!” Dena laughed. Then she closed Marissa’s bedroom door behind her, basically trapping us in there as Marissa and I remained in the closet. “Did you really think I would let you get away with what you two did to me two weeks ago? Did you REALLY?!”

I quickly fumbled with the key and tried to uncuff Marissa’s bound hands, but I realized in about half-a-second it was the wrong key.

“Ooopsy! Did I put the wrong key in Marissa’s socks?” Dena said, giggling. “Silly me!”

“DENA! You SUCK!!!!” Marissa yelled, now flopping tied up on her closet floor.

I was panicky now as I got up and left the closet. “Dena, c’mon, be reason…”

But as I said that Dena charged at me and knocked me down. She kicked me a few times – gently - and got me into a hold that I couldn’t get out of. Her karate was easily tougher than I was. She wound up getting me on my stomach, sitting on my back.

“Time to tie you up too, Kidnap Boy. Then we can get on with a day of torture!” Dena said, forcing my hands behind my back and handcuffing them. She then got up and went to under Marissa’s bed to get a bag of kidnapping supplies. She pulled out a long length of rope and quickly pounced on me again. With my hands tied behind my back I simply could not fight back.

“I better tie these feet nice and tight!” Dena said, looping the rope around my ankles many times and tying several bulky knots. She also took my shoes off and placed them in her bag. Then she tied my hands again, this time with rope. Marissa was tied up the same way.

Behind us Marissa flopped out of the closet and writhed around on the floor, her hands, feet, legs and arms securely tied. “Where does this little girl think she’s going? I may have to hogtie you, Marissa! Such a bad little girl!”

Once Dena had my feet tied, she tied ropes around my thighs and arms just as she did Marissa. Then she dragged me and Marissa over to the center of the room and sat us, both bound, back to back.

“We’ll be leaving here for a specially prepared torture chamber in just a little while,” Dena taunted, pulling a very long rope out of her bag, “but first, what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t help set up for tomorrow’s party?”

And Dena took that rope and tied Marissa and me together around our midsections, really tight. We were now bound tied together back to back. Our hands, tied behind our backs with both handcuffs and ropes, were touching each other.

Dena came around with the duct tape and tore a piece off. “No talking – time for your gag!” Dena said, gagging Marissa as she “MMMPHED”.

Then Dena crouched in front of me, smiled, and ripped off another piece of duct tape and gagged me with me, using her sexy (and deadly) fingers to smooth in over my mouth.

“THERE! Bound and gagged! Just the way I like you!” Dena announced and hopped to her feet. “I’m going to go set those tables up for your parents, Mariss! Aren’t I a good friend? In the meantime, you two don’t go anywhere, now!” And Dena laughed hard and closed the bedroom door, leaving me and Marissa bound and gagged and tied back to back together.

“MMMPPPHHHH” Marissa screamed.

“MMMMM!!!!” I screamed.

We both tried to move but couldn’t. We were Dena’s helpless prisoners!

Dena went outside to set up the backyard for Marissa, first taking off her blouse and leaving just a red tank-top on to avoid getting so sweaty. She always looked sexy in those short-ruffled sleeve blouses that nicely showed her awesome figure, but she looked plenty good in just the tank-top too.

While Dena was outside, Marissa and I mmmmphed and struggled against the ropes that tied us both up and tied us together. We flopped around the room, trying to move with our bound feet. We weren’t going anywhere, as our hands and feet were cuffed and tied tightly. We mmmphed more through our gags and struggled with all our might to no avail. My bound bare feet kicked and struggled against the floor and Marissa did the same with her bound socked feet, but we couldn’t budge the ropes at all and eventually stopped, exhausted. 15 minutes had passed.

“MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!” Marissa squealed under her gag. She was clearly terrified at what Dena would soon to do us.

After 30 minutes, Dena came into the room, a little sweaty and smiling.

“Phew! That was grueling work, but you’re all set up, Mariss! Too bad you guys couldn’t help me, but I heard you were a little tied up,” Dena said with a laugh, putting her red blouse back on and buttoning it up. “But then again, seeing as how I plan to spend the day torturing you both to death, setting up for your party is the least I could do!”

“MMMMMMMMM” Marissa squealed under her gag. She and I were on the floor at the foot of Marissa’s bed while Dena crouched down in front of us.

“Shhhhhh, sweetie. It’s no use – there is nothing you can do our say that will save you now! You are both my hostages and I will treat you the way I treat my hostages!” Dena purred, fingering the tape that gagged Marissa’s mouth. Dena then giggled and sat on the bed over us on the floor and took her shoes off.

“Whew!! My feet really do kinda stink today after that workout!” Dena said, holding her Adidas’ in her hands. “Here, both of you deserve to enjoy this!” And with that Dena held her shoes down and over our noses, one shoe over each. Marissa and I grunted and squirmed and struggled, but there was no avoiding Dena’s awful foot odor. We had no choice with our mouths taped but to breathe it in.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” we both screamed, while Dena held her shoes over our noses.

“OK, my little hostages, that’s enough of that…for now,” Dena giggled and took her shoes away. Then she crouched down on the floor at our side, held her hands out, and started wiggling her fingers. “Here come the tickle birds!!!!” she announced.

And Dena then tickled our necks as she crouched at our side. I screamed and laughed under the gag, but Marissa was just hysterical as Dena tickled her. She sounded like:

“MMMMMMMEEEEMMMMEEMMMEEM!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!”

Dene just laughed and kept tickling us lightly on our necks and upper torsos, and then into our armpits. We were now each being savagely tickled, each with one of Dena’s hands. She taunted us with no mercy.

“Ooooh!!! Tickle tickle, wittle babies! Big Bad Dena is going to tickle you to death, and this isn’t even part of the real torture! This is only a little appetizer!!! Does it tickle that bad? Huh? Huh? Are you gonna cry? Huh? Are you gonna cry from being tickled? Huh? Do you wanna beg me to stop? Do ya? Do ya? Too bad you can’t beg me because I gagged you. Awwwww!!! Too bad, my poor wittle hostages!!!!”

Finally after 10 minutes Dena stopped tickling us. I slumped against Marissa’s body, exhausted and laughing hysterically under the gag. Marissa was worse – she was clearly whimpering and teary. Dena then forced us to our sides so our heads were at the foot of the bed, sat on the bed, and placed her feet on our faces to hold us there.

“OK, my little hostages. This is what’s going to happen. I’ll untie you from each other I am going to take you one at a time to Marissa’s car. I’ll put the back and backseat down and lay you in there. (Marissa had an SUV). You will both lie there bound and gagged as we drive to my house. Then, I will take you out of the car one at a time and tie you up in my torture chamber, where I will spend the next several hours tickling and torturing you to death. I spent last night getting the torture chamber all ready for both of you! Grunt if you understand me!”

“MMMMMMMMMM” Marissa screamed, as Dena’s grey-socked foot held her down.

“MMMMMMMMMM” I screamed as well, in the same predicament.

“Excellent! Marissa, you’re coming with me first. If you resist me for even a second I will stop what I am doing and tickle you for 15 minutes. DO NOT test me!”

And with that, Dena untied the rope that bound Marissa and me together and got Marissa to her feet. Dena’s shoes were still off and she was in just her socks when she slung Marissa over her shoulder – again, Marissa was light, but Dena was really strong - and carried her to the garage. I watched Marissa’s beautiful gagged face as Dena carried her away. She looked so helpless and adorable - like such a classic damsel in distress.

5 minutes later Dena came back for me.

“I could probably lift you, Jess, but I think I’ll make you hop instead!” Dena laughed. “On your feet! Let’s go.”

Dena made me hop to the garage door and into the garage. She opened the tailgate of Marissa’s car and Marissa was lying in there across the turned down back seats, her head by the back of the car and her bound socked feet by the passenger’s side.

“Head first, Kidnap Boy! You get to take this ride with Marissa’s smelly feet in your face!” Dena ordered, forcing me into the back of the car. I laid down there with Marissa’s feet squarely in my face and my bare feet squarely in hers.

“I’ll be right back, hostages! Don’t you move a muscle!” Dena taunted and slammed the back gate shut.

Marissa and I just groaned into our gags and laid there, too terrified to move.

Dena came back a few minutes later carrying her shoes and a dufflebag. She threw the bag in the front seat and put her shoes on while sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Off to the torture chamber!” Dena announced as she pulled the car out of the garage. “Unless you want people to see you tied up and gagged, I suggest you stay down!”

Dena drove us to her house, bound and gagged in the back of Marissa’s car. She had the radio on and paid little attention to us, as we stayed really quiet under our gags until Marissa started struggling again, going, “MMMMMMMMMMM” under her gag.

“You keep quiet, Mariss! That’s why I gagged you!” Dena ordered. “You know, I did the math in my head. You and Jess kept me tied up and gagged for at least 18 hours the other week! And you spent SO much of that time tickling me! You have no right to complain – you deserve what I have planned for you. By the time today is over you will KNOW what it feels like to be tickled to death!”

Marissa kept quiet at that point. I kind of laughed under my gag. I caught Marissa’s eye – it looked like she was laughing too. We knew we were doomed and we pretty much accepted it. Personally? In many ways I looked forward to what Dena would do to me, even though I was equally terrified, if that makes sense. I think Marissa felt the same way.

We arrived at Dena’s house and she pulled Marissa’s car into the garage an closed the door. I was first to go. As Dena forced me out of the car and to my feet she told a bound and gagged Marissa, “Don’t move a muscle – I’ll be back for you shortly!” And then she closed the tailgate and locked Marissa in the car. Dena grabbed me and made me hop into her house and the led me down the stairs into her workout room, where I had been tortured by Dena (and Marissa) more than a few times.

I was led into the room bound and gagged and could see that Dena has gone to great lengths to prepare in. Workout mats were spread largely across the floor – this was obviously where Marissa and I would be tied up. In the middle of the mats was Dena’s metal barbell set with tons of octagon-shaped weights attached to a large heavy bar. The heavy bar was covered in some kind of foam padding. Every weight Dena owned must have been on that bar, and it was obviously there to keep Marissa and I tied down to (Dena did a similar thing to me the very first time she tied me up).

The mats had been rearranged so that two iron brackets – which were bolted to the floor and we there for Dena to store her weights when they weren’t on the bar – were at the “head” end of the mats. These iron brackets came out of the floor like upside down U’s. So think of these mats as a bed. The bolted-down iron brackets were at the head, and the heavy barbell was at the foot about 6 feet away. It was clear to me just looking at it for a moment what Dena was going to do – she was going to tie our hands over our heads to the brackets and tie our feet down to the barbell. This was we would be completely stretched out and helpless on the mats.

“Welcome to my torture chamber, Kidnap Boy,” Dena said, pushing me down to the mats. She kicked off her shoes and padded over to me in her socks, reaching into her pocket to pull out a long pair of handcuffs and a scarf. “You stay still if you know what’s good for you!”

Dena blindfolded me and I didn’t resist. Then she put the long cuffs on my hands, which were tied behind my back with short handcuffs and rope, and untied the short cuffs and rope. Then she forced me to slide my hands under my bound feet so they were in front of me.

“Let’s get your feet tied first. And don’t waste my time by resisting – your fellow hostage is waiting for me upstairs!” Dena ordered and I complied. Dena used ropes to tie my feet to the right-inner side of the padded heavy bar.

Then Dena said, “Here, try and move your feet and this bar” and she tickled my bare feet just a little.

I “mmphed” under the gag and tried to pull my feet away. I couldn’t budge the bar even one inch, there was so much weight on it.

“Excellent – you’re not going anywhere!” Dena said. Still blindfolded, I felt her pull my hands over my head and lead them up to where one of the iron brackets was bolted to the floor. I felt her tying my hands in place – I figured with rope attached to the long cuffs – and before too long I was totally stretched out on the mat. My hands tied over my head to the floor bracket and my feet tied to the weight bar. I had very little wiggle room.

Dena took off my blindfold and stood over me, smiling. “Just wait till I start tickling you while you’re totally tied down like this, Kidnap Boy! You will be in hysterics!” Dena taunted, briefly placing her grey-socked foot over my mouth. “Aw, don’t worry baby. I haven’t forgotten about our favorite sock torture. Don’t you worry – I’ll have my stinky socked feet in your helpless mouth before too long!”

“MMMMMMMMMMM” I tried to scream into both the tape gag and the sole of Dena’s foot.

Dena just giggled and ran upstairs to get Marissa. Within 3 minutes she was easing Marissa down the stairs the way she did me. Marissa looked scared and helpless, bound and gagged with her white peasant blouse, white sweats, and white socks. She didn’t resist as Dena eased her to the floor next to me.

Dena then tied up Marissa the same way she did me, only tying Marissa’s feet to the left-inner side of the heavy bar.

“Try and move your feet and the bar,” Dena ordered, kneeling next to Marissa, and tickled her ribs. Marissa squealed “MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” into her tape gag but couldn’t move the bar either. Our feet were both tied down and going nowhere.

Dena then tied Marissa’s hands over her head the same way she tied mine, to the other iron floor bracket just a few inches away from mine.

When Dena was finished, Marissa and I were both tied down and stretched out on the mats, helpless with our hands tightly over our heads and everything from our necks to our armpits to our torsos and stomachs to our legs vulnerable to attack. Our feet were bound to the top of the padded heavy bar. The padding made it more comfortable – clearly that’s what Dena was thinking – and our feet rested helplessly over the bar, tightly tied down to it. We were as helpless as can be.

Dena pulled up a chair between us on the mat – Marissa and I were maybe a foot apart – and reached down and pulled off our tape gags.

“OWWWW!” Marissa yelled. “Oh, God! Dena, please….”

“Dena,” I stammered…

Both of us were cut off when Dena said nothing but calmly placed her two socked feet over our mouths, gagging us. Her feet smelled terribly, but we had no choice.

“Marissa, darling, I don’t believe you have had the pleasure of one of my special footgags!” Dena teased her. “Well, both of you enjoy my stinky footsies for a few minutes.”

“MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMM” Marissa squealed, clearly hating the footgag torture. I was used to it but Dena’s feet smelled really bad and I just “MMMMMPPPHED” into them.

“I’m gonna tickle you both to death,” Dena said while gagging us with her feet, “but who should I tickle first. Hmmmmm.” As she said that she kind of forced her feet down on our mouths for extra emphasis.

Marissa and I struggled under Dena’s double foot-gag but were tied down and stretched out so tight we couldn’t do anything about it. We were totally and completely helpless.

“Eeny meeny miny mo, catch two hostages by their toes, if they holler…gag them with your feet! Eeny…” and Dena continued on with choosing and said “…out…goes…y…o…u!” And he finger landed on Marissa!

“How shocking! I get to tickle my little Kidnap Boy first!” Dena announced, taking her feet off our mouths. She very quickly grabbed the duct tape and gagged Marissa with it. “I’m not going to gag you just yet, Kidnap Boy! I want to hear you scream for a little while while I tickle-torture you! When I get tired of your screams, don’t worry, I’ll stuff my socks in your mouth and then keep tickling you!”

“You,” Dena added, “are about to be tickled until you are crying like a baby!”

“NONONONONONONONO!!!!” I tried to scream, but Dena just giggled and straddled my hips.

“Let’s start with some old school tickling,” Dena said, wiggling her fingers and grinning maniacally. “No instruments, no feathers, no feet – just fingers tickling you into insanity.”

And Dena then began wildly tickling my whole upper body – ribs, stomach, chest, armpits – everywhere. She smiled down at me and taunted me in the usual way – cooing, giggling, teasing, talking in her little-girl voice, and everything else.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!DENA PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!! NO MORE!!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!” I screamed and screamed as I laughed my head off and tried to writhe around but couldn’t because I was tied down so tightly.

“Stop? Stop? No no no, Kidnap Boy! Dena the Tickler never stops! These ribs belong to me! These armpits belong to me! This cute little tummy belongs to me! And I will tickle them for as long as I want!” Dena taunted, still savagely tickling me non-stop over my upper body. “Marissa, are you watching? Because you are going to get tickled soooooo much worse than this!”

“Tell her how it feels, Kidnap Boy!” Dena ordered as she kept tickling my helpless body.

“AHHHHH!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!! PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME!!! DENA I AM BEGGING PLEEEEAAASE!!!!!!” I screamed.

Marissa lay there, struggling while tied down like a damsel in distress and just let out “MMMMM!!! “MMMMMM!!!” sounds into her gag.

“Hee hee hee hee!” Dena taunted and laughed, now digging her fingers into my armpits and tickling them harder than she ever had. “I told you! You two are going to be tortured worse than I have ever tortured ANYBODY tonight!!!!!”

My screams continued and finally after at least 25 minutes Dena stopped tickling me. She got off me and sat Indian style between me and Marissa while I screamed and laughed and tears ran down my face.

“AHHH!!! AHHH!! AHHH!!!”

“OK. Kidnap Boy. You need to stop screaming now! It’s getting too distracting,” Dena ordered.

“AHHH!!! I CAN’T! I CAN’T! AHHH!”

“Fine, then I have to gag you before I start tickling you again,” Dena said. But instead of reaching for the duct tape, she pulled her grey knee socks off her feet on at a time. “I think an occasion like this calls for a sock gag, with socks fresh from my feet! Don’t you Marissa? Hmmm? Oh, it seems Marissa has nothing to say now!”

“I do! NO! Not the socks! DO NOT PUT THOSE SMELLY SOCKS IN MY M…” but Dena’s bare foot over my mouth silenced my screams.

“As if YOU could tell me what to do!’ Dena taunted, firmly holding her foot over my mouth while tying her two socks together into one with a long knot in the middle. Shen pulled them taut and lowered the sock gag to my face. “Open your mouth, Kidnap Boy!”

I couldn’t really resist and Dena shoved the knot of the socks into my mouth. She then tied the sock gag tightly around my – these were long cable knit socks with a lot of elasticity, so Dena could wrap them around my head a couple of times – and finally she tied the gag with a knot over my mouth.

“There! Tied and gagged! Just like Marissa. But Kidnap Boy? I am going to go easy on you for right now. No tickle devices! Just my hands…and feet!”

I screamed into the sock gag as Dena got up and knelt at my bound bare feet, which were tied down to the weight bar. She then very methodically began to tickle my feet with her fingers, everywhere. It was agony!

“Tickle tickle little feetsies!’ Dena purred in her usual way, running her fingers along my soles and heels and toes and everywhere without mercy. I just screamed into the sock gag and felt the tears on my face again.

About 10 minutes into the foot tickling Dena stretched out her bare feet to my left side and started to tickle my ribs with her toes. THAT was pure torture too – Dena was SO good with her feet!

“MMMPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” was all I could scream.

“I just looooove to tickle you with my feet, Kidnap Boy! Because I knoooooow what TORTURE it is!” Dena taunted. This kept up for at least 15 more minutes – Dena tickled my feet and ankles with her fingers while tickling my ribs with toes from both of her feet, alternating between my left and right ribcage.

“Have you had enough, Kidnap Boy!” Dena asked, still tickling my feet with her fingers and now jabbing my ribs sharply with her toes.

“”MMPH! MMPH MMPH!!!” I screamed through my crying laughter, as if to say, “Yes! Please God yes!!!!!!”

“Okey dokey – I guess you need a break, huh?” Dena said, taking her feet out of my ribcage and then spending the last 30 seconds slowly running both her index fingers up the soles of my feet. I was exhausted and crying and laughing so hard I was out of control. But I was tied down too well and could barely move.

“OK, time’s up. Your tickle torture is over…for now!” Dena said, getting up and standing over me, one of her bare feet on my chest. “Are you sorry for what you did to me two weeks ago? For tying me up and gagging me and tickling me and torturing me?”

I nodded my head as hard as I could, still crying and laughing an exhausted.

“Good!” Dena said. “But not as sorry as you’re going to be! I’ll be right back – Marissa, when I get back, it’s YOUR turn to get tickled to death!”
And Dena walked out of the room laughing. All Marissa and I could was writhe around helplessly bound and gagged on Dena’s workout mats, stretched out and totally at Dena’s mercy. Marissa was next to tortured, and she was whimpering under her gag. I just panted and laughed and felt my face stinging with tears.

Dena came back, still barefoot, with a small duffle bag in one hand and a pair of red and black argyle knee socks in the other. She placed the bag at Marissa’s bound , socked feet and then sat in the chair by her side.

“I need THOSE socks to keep my Kidnap Boy quiet, but my feet get cold easy so I’ll just put these on!” Dena said, putting the red and black argyle socks on her feet and then shoving them quickly under Marissa’s nose. “But don’t worry – these socks aren’t clean either!”

Marissa squealed again, panicking but clearly helpless.

Dena got up and went into the bag at Marissa’s feet and got something, holding it behind her back with her hands as she walked over and crouched at Marissa’s head. Marissa looked at Dena behind her gag with terrified eyes. Dena spoke slowly and kept crouching there with her hands behind her back, smiling evilly at her terrified hostage.

“You orchestrated my kidnapping, so YOU deserve to be tickled with more than just my fingers!” Dena said forcefully, her eyes gleaming. “YOU deserve to have your feet tickled for 45 minutes….with THIS!”

And Dena produced the same good old high speed electric toothbrush with just the spindle, tauntingly holding it over Marissa’s gagged face. Dena held it there and giggled like a crazy lady.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!” was all Marissa could squeal into her tape gag, but it was easy to tell she was terrified an panicking. “MMMMM…MMMMM…MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEMMMEEMEEM!”

“Hee hee hee hee,” Dena said, moving to Marissa’s feet and very slowly peeling off Marissa’s white socks. Marissa was trying to scream “NO NO NO NO!!!!!” into the gag but it only came out like an “MMMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dena giggled some more as she threw Marissa’s socks onto me, letting them stay there on my stomach.

“45 minutes,” Dena said, clicking on the toothbrush so we could hear the whirring sound. Marissa was struggling with all she had but wasn’t going anywhere. Dena giggled again, grabbed one of Marissa’s bare feet to hold it still, and very slowly said, “Right.,…now!”

For the next 45 minutes, Dena tickled every inch of Marissa’s tied, bare feet with the “torture device” toothbrush. It was absolutely inhuman to watch. Within minutes Marissa was crying and laughing so hard she actually pried the tapegag off her mouth. Her whole body thrashed as Dena calmly smiled at sat at her feet, running the torture device over both feet nonstop.

“NONONONONONONONONONO. AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!” was all Marissa could scream. After about 15 minutes you couldn’t even understand her anymore. She laughed convulsively and tears were all over her face as Dena continued with the foot-tickling, smiling and occasionally scolding Marissa.

“And you thought it was soooo much fun to torture me with this, huh? Huh? Huh? To watch me laugh and cry from the torture? Well, now it’s YOUR turn Marissa – I will tickle your feet with this device until they practically fall off!!!” Dena said sharply, all the while running the toothbrush over Marissa’s helpless bare feet. I just laid there, gagged with Dena’s stinky socks, and tried to block out Marissa’s piercing, laughing screams.

After 25 minutes Dena actually DID stop briefly, had an annoyed smile on her face, and pulled a long brown sock out of her bag. She got up and knelt at Marissa’s head and ripped off her tape gag all the way, because it wasn’t really keeping Marissa quiet anymore. Dena then calmly stuffed the sock into Marissa’s mouth, finally quieting her.

“Don’t worry – THAT sock is clean,” Dena warned. “But if you even THINK of spitting it out, I’ll go for an hour with this toothbrush! 15 more minutes if you spit that gag out! I need to shut you up now. Got it!!!”

Marissa nodded and kept “MMMMPH”-ing into the new sock gag as Dena went back to her feet and resumed the tickle torture with the electric brush. I looked up and saw Dena running the spindle over Marissa’s toenails and then over the balls of her feet and then up and down. Marissa’s feet are so ticklish that after a while she was just shrieking into the sockgag, with the most wild combination of laughter and crying I ever heard.

Dena used her evil voice on Marissa.

“Vell vell vell. Zee torturer has now become zee torturee, I see. I shall continue to tickle your feet vith this torture device until you submit to me and beg me for forgiveness! Until zen, I shall torture you helpless feet to death!” Dena taunted in her Russian voice. Marissa just shrieked more and more, but never spit the sock out of her mouth.

Finally, Dena clicked off toothbrush and Marissa’s 45-minute feet-tickle torture was over. She walked up and straddled a still-shrieking Marissa, running her hands over Marissa’s tear-stained face and smoothing her hair.

“There, there, baby. That’s it. You just keep screaming into my sock for as long as you want!” Dena taunted. It took 10 minutes, but Marissa calmed down and Dena pulled the sock out of her mouth.

“Good girl. No more crying!” Dena said and Marissa nodded, worn out by the laughter.

“But more tickling!” Dena said, and started tickling Marissa’s ribs and armpits just as she did mine. Dena’s fingers were brutal as she tickle-tortured Marissa’s whole upper body. “I’m going to tickle you to death, you bad bad girl!”

“DEE!!! NO!!!! NONONONONONONONONO!!!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!! PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!” Marissa screamed. After a while, Dena again stuffed the sock in her mouth.

“Too much screaming. I won’t tell you how much longer I’m going to tickle you, but if you spit that sock out, I will add 15 more minutes onto the torture!” Dena warned as she kept on savagely tickling Marissa’s upper body. Marissa was shrieking again – I actually wondered if she might pass out.

Surprisingly, Dena then stopped tickling her after about 10 minutes. Maybe she thought Marissa might pass out too.

“OK, OK, OK, you have had enough. I think I have made you suffer enough!” Dena said, and pulled the sock out of Marissa’s mouth. It took a few minutes for Marissa to stop laughing and crying. Dena then got up and came over to me, slipping the sock gag out of my mouth and taking it away. By this point I had been gagged with Dena’s stinky socks for at least an hour.

“AH! Thank you! Thank you! Dena, PLEASE let us go! We’ve learned our lesson!” I begged. Meanwhile Marissa – no longer gagged but still tied down – kept whimpering and panting and exhaustively laughing next to me.

“Hmmmm….not yet!” Dena said. “But I’ll be a little gentler on you now, Kidnap Boy,” Dena said as she went to her bag again and pulled out two things – a new red polo tee-shirt, and a pair of scissors. “Do you like this shirt, Kidnap Boy?”

“Um,…..yes. Wh-w-w-why?” I stammered.

“Because I bought it for you!” Dena said. “To replace the one your wearing.”

And then Dena shocked me. She took the scissors and cut the tee-shirt I was wearing – it was an old one with a print design on it – off of my body. She cut up the sides and the sleeves and finally just pulled it away from me. I now had no shirt on.

“WHAT…WHAT…WHAT…????” I started to ask but Dena again footgagged me while standing over me.

“Oh, you won’t miss this old shirt. You’ve got TONS of them – plus, I bought you this new one!” Dena said, her red argyle-socked foot still over my mouth. “Plus, it makes it so much easier to tickle you with soft spider tickles!”

“MMMMPH!!!!!” I screamed into Dena’s foot, but she just shushed me with a finger to her lips while standing over me.

“Shhhhh. If you’re a good boy and take your tickling like a man, I won’t stuff more dirty socks in your mouth!” Dena said.

Dena then removed her foot from my mouth, knelt next to me, and lightly started to run her fingers all over my bare upper body, from my bells to my ribs up my chest and up my bare arms all the way up to my bound hands. It was agony! I begged and pleaded but Dena kept giggling and tickling me with these torturous “spider tickles.”

“Nonononononononono p-p-p-p-p-p-please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I begged, laughing and teary-eyed, but Dena kept lightly running her amazing fingers under my neck. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!! PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!”

Dena taunted me the whole time with her irresistible little girl voice.

“Such a wittle tickle boy! Such a wittle tickle boy! Jessie is my wittle ticklish baby!!!! There’s nothing I love more than to tie him up and tickle him to death!!! Tickle tickle, wittle baby! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!!!!!”

“DEEEEEEEEE-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed and begged and laughed and cried and pleaded, but Dena kept giving me the soft spider tickles over my bare body.

FINALLY, Dena stopped, spending the last minute by forcing Marissa to count done from 60 while Dena tickled my neck with one hand and hand-gagged me with the other. I howled and laughed and cried into her hand but couldn’t make a sound.

“THERE! NOW I have taken my revenge,” Dena yelled, taking her hand off of my mouth and letting me writhe and cry and laugh in my agony. “And you two will NEVER do that to me again!”

Then Dena quickly reached into her bag and pulled out that blue ice pack and jammed it onto my stomach.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” I screamed.

Then Dena hiked up Marissa’s peasant blouse over her belly button and jammed the icepack onto Marissa’s bare stomach.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Marissa screamed.

“You will NEVER torture me again, will you?” Dena demanded, going back and forth and saying this over and over again while torturing us with the icepack one at a time.

“NO!!!!” I screamed.

“NO!!!!” Marissa screamed.

After about 10 times each Dena stopped and placed the ice back in her bag. “Good! Have you two learned your lessons?”

We both swore we did and apologized to her like crazy. Both Marissa and I were exhausted from the tickling and the torture. Dena had tickled and tortured both of us to tears several times and we were defeated.

“OK. Time to set my hostages free then,” Dena said, and she untied Marissa’s hands from the bracket and untied her feet from the bar. Marissa’s hands were still cuffed in front of her with long cuffs and her feet were still bound with cuffs and rope. I was still tied down and Dena stopped untying Marissa.

“Wait a minute!” Dena said. “Kidnap Boy, you should have known better than to listen to Marissa. I think you need to be tortured a little more!”

“What?! NO! Dena, please! NO!!!!” I begged.

But then Dena pulled out the duct tape and instead of gagging me, she gagged Marissa from behind with two pieces of tape. She knelt by Marissa.

“Before I untie you, you are going to tickle him for 10 minutes!” Dena said. “I’ll footgag him and you tickle Jessie, Marissa! Do it or I’ll tickle you!”

Marissa mmphed into her gag but when Dena started tickling Marissa’s ribs, Marissa relented and Dena asked her, “Are you going to tickle Jess now?”

Marissa nodded, clearly against her will and unable to talk because she was gagged.

Before I could scream anymore Dena placed the chair by my head, sat in it, and placed her socked foot over my mouth. Marissa knelt next to me, bound and gagged, but her hands were only tied with the long cuffs.

“Tickle him!” Dena ordered as she pressed her foot over my mouth.

Marissa obeyed and started to tickle my ribs and stomach. I could tell by the look in her eyes she was sorry for what she was doing to me. I screamed into Dena’s foot helplessly.

“Harder! Tickle him harder or I’ll tickle you to death!” Dena yelled, and Marissa started to savagely use her bound hands to tickle my bare upper body everywhere. I was now crying again from laughing so hard.

“Now spend the last 2 minutes tickling his neck as mercilessly as you can!” Dena ordered and Marissa complied. “I’ll count down…120…119…”

And Marissa, her feet still tightly bound, her mouth taped, and her hands cuffed in front of her, tickled my neck more brutally and more savagely than even Dena had. I felt like I was dying from the tickling. I screamed so hard into Dena’s socked foot I almost went hoarse.

“3….2…1…OK, stop tickling our Kidnap Boy before he passes out!” Dena ordered. “Between the foot odor and Marissa’s awesome tickling, I think we just may have tortured you to insanity, Jess. Finish your screaming and calm down and I’ll take my foot off your mouth.”

Marissa flopped back down and reached up and pulled the tapegag off her mouth, exhausted and laughing and apologizing. “Jess, I’m so sorry – I had no choice!!!:” And Marissa lay on the floor laughing and clearly worn out from being tortured by Dena.

Finally, I calmed down and Dena removed her foot from my mouth. She untied my hands and feet from the bars but left my hands cuffed in front of me. Dena untied the ropes from my feet but kept them bound with cuffs. Dena then finished untying Marissa and gave her her socks back. Marissa went upstairs to run cold water on her wrists while Dena wrapped me up in a bear hug from behind sitting on the mat.

“I’m letting Marissa go, but I’m keeping you here today with me as my hostage, Jessie!” Dena said, kissing me on the cheek and wrapping her socked feet around me. “But don’t worry. I won’t tickle you…much!” And Dena giggled a little and gave my ribs a quick tickle.

“AH! God no!” I yelped. “Why won’t you untie me?”

“Because you’re my Kidnap Boy!” Dena whispered in my ear, kissing me again. That felt SO good!

Marissa padded down the stairs in her socks and was still smiling and clearly tired.

“Omigod, Dee, you win! You are the Queen of the Ticklers! You are the master!” Marissa said, sitting down next to us as Dena kept hugging me and kept her feet wrapped around me from behind. “Jessie, I am so sorry I tickled you! I had no choice – Dena made me!”

“I know,” I laughed, exhausted, still bound and trapped by Dena’s legs. “You had no choice. It’s OK, Marissa. I guess we both deserved whatever we got today!”

“That’s right you did!” Dena said, hugging me harder. “Marissa, you may now kiss Jessie goodbye and you’ll see him tomorrow night. But I’m going to hold him hostage a little longer today!”

“OK. Bye bye, Jessie,” Marissa said, kissing me on the cheek. “See you tomorrow.” Marissa then grabbed her keys from Dena’s bag and left, forced to drive home in just her socks.

Dena led me upstairs and for the next 2 hours she kept me tied up with handcuffs, tickling me every once in a while and putting her red argyle-socked feet in my face. Towards the end she sat me on the floor with my legs stretched out, sat on my lap, and wrapped her legs around my mid-section so she was face to face with me. Dena then kissed me, on the lips, very slowly.

“I’ve tied you up and tickled you so many times, honey, that I think I owe you a present,” Dena said softly. “Do you want to kiss for a few minutes?”

“Are you sure? Is…is that OK with you?” I asked, nervous and exhilarated.

“We’ll always be friends, honey, but I would love to kiss you for a little while. That’s all we’ll do, but if you want, we can kiss while I’ve got you here all tied up. Would you like that?”

“I would LOVE that,” I said, and we kissed each other for the next few minutes. It was…well, it was the greatest moment of my life up to then. Seriously.

We stopped and Dena pressed her forehead against mine, smiling and looking at me. “Jess, you will always be the best friend I’ve ever had!”

“You will too, Dee,” I said.

“And,” she said softly , “the most ticklish!” And then once more Dena started tickling my ribs and armpits while she sat in my lap with her legs wrapped around me. I howled with laughter and Dena stopped after about 2 minutes.”

“OK,” Dena said, reaching into her pocket for the handcuff keys. “I’ll untie you now.”

But I was so loving this moment I didn’t want it to end.

“You know,” I said, “I don’t have to be home for another few hours. Do…do you have to untie me just yet?”

Dena giggled and shook her head, “Nope! You can remain my prisoner for as long as you want to!”

Dena kept me tied up on the floor for 2 more hours before I finally asked to be untied, occasionally putting her socked feet in my face and tickling me a little. What can I say? I loved it!

What a day.

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)