Kidnap boy : Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap boy : Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

by kidnap boy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 pm
Kidnap Boy here again.

I have another story about Dena, my longtime kidnapper and torturer from my teen years, and her accomplice and partner in torture Marissa.

The last story I told – about being kidnapped, tied up, gagged, tortured, and tickled on by Dena, Marissa, and Dena’s cousin Kerry – happened on a Columbus Day weekend of my freshman year of high school and Dena’s/Marissa’s senior year. The story I am about to tell took place about a month later on a rainy Friday afternoon at Dena’s house. My Mom and Dena’s Mom – they were best friends – were both working late and I was sleeping over, as I often did. Marissa was over too. Marissa was a close friend of Dena and she was gorgeous – a great body and long curly red-brownish hair. She was also ultra-cool to me.

To recap, Dena was and still is probably my best friend in the world. We grew up together because our Mom’s were best friends.. She was beautiful and blonde and just an awesome person, like a big sister who really, really loved me. She was also a highly skilled black belt in karate and could overpower me without really breaking a sweat.. Dena would often tie me up and torture me, her favorite tortures being tickling me without mercy, stuffing socks in my mouth, placing her socked foot over my mouth to gag me, or all of the above. She called me her “Kidnap Boy.” The games were fun and dreadful at the same time – I indeed got a thrill out of them, but the torture was often brutal and left me a hysterical mass of laughter and tears. Dena never, ever hurt me, nor would she. This was one of her ways of showing playful affection – when we were younger we would often playfight, and this was a natural extension of that. Sometimes Marissa would join her in the kidnapping and torture.And yes, a few times I even got to turn the tables on Dena. Never Marissa, though. Not yet.

As I said this was a rainy Friday afternoon, though the weather was still mild. We were all wearing what we wore to school that day. I was wearing a short-sleeved three button shirt, jeans, socks, and sneakers. Dena was wearing a short-sleeved white button-down blouse with ruffled sleeves, dark grey cargo pants, and grey and black argyle socks. Her shoes were off, as always, and a loose black necktie – the kind women wear loose with those kinds of blouses – hung untied around her neck. Marissa wore a similar short-sleeved blouse with short ruffled sleeves, only it was red and had no tie, and she wore black pants and black socks. Her shoes were off too. We were watching TV – Marissa and Dena were stretched out on the futon, I was sitting in a recliner.

The Knicks had played the night before and I knew I was going to miss it, so Dena had taped it for me to watch at her house that afternoon/evening. She was a 76ers fan and HATED the Knicks (to round things out, Marissa was a Celtics fan) but she was nice enough to tape the game for me. We were all basketball fans and enjoyed watching it. But early on, it became clear to me that the Knicks were getting killed and were probably going to GET killed for the game. I asked Dena if that was the case. She asked me if I really wanted to know and I said yes. She said, “Yes, they get their butts kicked tonight. THAT’s why I’m enjoying watching it!”

I said, “Well, we can stop now. No need to see it.”

Dena said, “No way, Mariss and I want to see it, don’t we?”

Marissa agreed. “I know the Celtics stink, but when I get a chance to watch the Knicks lose, I love it!”

So this was the setup to what would become my latest Kidnap Boy adventure.

Anyway, I began to ask them over and over to turn it off and watch something else. Dena kept saying no. And she held the remote.

After about 25 minutes I got up and said with a laugh, “Fine! I’ll just turn the TV off!”

Dena said, “You do, Jess,and you will be severely, severely punished!”

I sighed and went to sit back down, but on my way there I lunged at Dena to grab the remote.She held it away from me and giggled, “Do you really want to try and take this from me?” Taunting, definitely.

“PLEASE can we watch something else?!”

“Maybe later,” she laughed and Marissa did too. “Come on, Jess. Sit down and enjoy the game!”

I pestered them for the next 15 minutes or so until finally halftime came with the Knicks trailing by a whole bunch. Marissa got up to go use the bathroom and I walked over to Dena on the futon, where she was sitting Indian-style, and said,”OK. NOW let’s turn it off. C’mon, gimme the remote!”

“NO,” she giggled and suddenly held it behind her back with both her hands, grinning at me. God she was cute!

“You gonna sit there like that with your hands behind your back? What if I tickle you?” I asked, raising my hands up.

Dena smiled wider, “Tickle me and my feet will make you very sorry!” And she uncrossed her socked feet and raised them in front her as she sat, kind of dangling them in the air in front of me in self-defense.

We both laughed and awaited the next move when Marissa came back and flopped back on the couch. “What are you two doing?” she asked with a smile. “Are you getting ready to beat him up, Dee?”

“I might be,” Dena said, now laughing and still with her hands behind her back protecting the remote, her feet held up in front of me while I still stood over her.”It’s your movie, sweetheart!”

I sighed again and flopped down on the couch between them, defeated and kind of “aw-shucks”ing it up.

Marissa giggled and placed her feet in my lap, and Dena did the same thing with her feet, finally taking her hands from behind her back and placing the remote on the endtable next to her.

“We’ve got him now, Dee!” Marissa laughed, poking me in the ribs with her toes. I yelped and Dena’s feet held me in place.

“We sure do!” Dena said, raising her foot up my chest and just under my chin. “You should know better than to threaten me, honey!”

I sat there laughing uncomfortably and then we were all laughing. I have to say I knew what was coming when Marissa suddenly crossed her feet under her and said:

“Maybe we should tie him up again!”

Dena sat up and put her arm around me, leaving her feet in my lap. “I was thinking the same thing!”

“I knew it! I can never trust you two!” I said, trying feebly to get up while Dena held me in place and Marissa hopped to her feet.

“Marissa darling,” Dena said, staring me in the face the whole time, “you know where I keep my kidnapping equipment don’t you?”

“Oh, I do,” Marissa said. “What should I get?”

Dena said, “Get a bunch of ropes is all. We’ll tie him up with ropes tonight – no handcuffs.”

Marissa ran upstairs while Dena looked at me and laughed. “Oh come on, Kidnap Boy! You knew this is where you were heading the minute you started whining about the game, right?”

“Right!” I said and flung Dena’s feet off of me, surprising her as I hopped up.I knew I wouldn’t “escape,” but I figured what the hell, I’d try.

Dena quickly reacted and came behind me and clamped her hand over my mouth, and grabbed my arm with her free hand. “Where do you think you’re going, Kidnap Boy,” Dena purred in my ear. “You are our hostage and we are not about to let you escape!”

I “mmphed” into her hand and she gently twisted my arm a little behind me, enough to not quite hurt yet but definitely enough to get my attention.

“On you knees!” Dena whispered in my ear as she continued to handgag me. “Do it now or I will introduce you to a new torture tonight! A new one – one I haven’t experimented on you yet!”

I complied as Dena giggled and dropped to my knees. She lowered herself to the ground with me and then whispered, “Good boy! Now lie on your stomach and I’ll take my hand off your mouth!”

I complied again and Dena quickly straddled me from behind and sat on my back.She grabbed both of my hands and held them behind me. She giggled some more.

“Oh my precious little Kidnap Boy! We’re going to have such fun tonight, the three of us!” Dena laughed.

Marissa came back down with the soft white ropes her hand and knelt alongside me. Dena said, “I’ll hold him – tie his hands behind his back. He’s not going anywhere!”

Marissa giggled – yeah, these two giggle A LOT – and began to tie my hands behind my back. “One thing I’ve learned, Jess, is how to tie someone up! I get all the practice I need tying you!”

Once Marissa and Dena had my hands tied firmly behind with the ropes, they both got up and stood over me, grinning. The other length of rope she brought was on the floor at my head.

“He I so cute when he’s tied up!” Marissa smiled, dangling her black socked foot under my nose for a minute while I winced. “Aw what’s the matter honey! If you don’t like it, why don’t you just escape!”

“Easy for you to say! You’ve never been tied up before!” I said. “If you ever were you’d see it’s not so easy!”

Marissa laughed and placed her foot on my chest, “Honey, this isn’t about me.”

“Sure it is. How easy do you think it is to escape with you and Dena tickling me, torturing me, making me smell your feet? Of course I can’t escape from that! But if you gave me time without touching me, I’m sure I couldn’t. And I bet YOU couldn’t!”

“WHOA!” Dena and Marissa both said with a laugh. “Sounds like a challenge,” Dena said.

Marissa just laughed.

“You know,” I said, sitting up with my hands still tied behind me, “Dena’s been tied up before. And so have I. But YOU never have been.”

And then, for the first time in all these kidnap games with Dena, my reasoning actually worked.

“That IS true, Mariss! Jeff and I have both been tied up, but you haven’t,” Dena said. “Maybe we can spare Kidnap Boy a night of torture and instead turn this into a little contest?”

“What do you mean,” Marissa said, still smiling with her arms folded in front of her.

“Well, Jess might have something. Maybe I’ll tie you up and we can see who escapes first? Maybe Jess is right and deserves a fighting chance to escape us torturing him?” Dena asked her. “What do you think?”

“Well…” Marissa said, hesitantly and still smiling.

“C’mon, Mariss. Be one of us! It’ll be cool to see if you can escape Dena!” I implored.

“What are the ground rules?” Marissa asked.

“I’ll tie you up just like I do Jess. Then I’ll give you both a half-hour to escape and get untied. If you get out first, then Jess turns into Kidnap Boy and we torture him to death tonight,” Dena said. “If Jeff gets out first, he’s spared from the torture chamber. And if you BOTH get out in, say, 20 minutes?”

“Yeah?” Marissa and I both said at the same time.

“Then you both get to tie ME up,” Dena said.

Marissa thought about it for a second and said, “OK! This’ll be fun!”

“Yes!” I said.”THANK you, Marissa!”

“Oh sweetie, you’re welcome,” Marissa said and knelt down over me and kissed me. “Dena I just love him to death!”

“OK, Marissa, on your stomach, hands behind your back, feet together,” Dena ordered, and Marissa complied. Dena took the remaining rope that Marissa brought down to tie me up and tied Marissa’s hands pretty intricately behind her back. I’d never been able to watch Dena tie anyone up before and it was impressive. Marissa would have a hard time getting out – her hands were tied behind her back with many bulky knots.

“Jess, lie down on your stomach like Marissa. I need to get more ropes and stuff. I’ll be right back,” Dena said and ran upstairs.

Marissa looked at me as she lay face down on the floor and said, “You have to admit you have fun with us, huh Jessie?”

We both laughed and I said, “What did Dena mean, ‘And Stuff?’”

“Yeah,” Marissa said and yelled upstairs, “Dena what did you mean, ‘ropes and stuff?’”

Dena yelled back down, “Well, I have to gag you both, don’t I?”

Marissa screamed and rolled over to sit up.”AAAAIIIEEE! Dena you are NOT going to gag me with your stinky socks! You are NOT GOING TO PUT YOUR STINKY SOCKS IN MY MOUTH! NOOOOO!!!!”

I laughed as Marissa yelled upstairs, now sitting up. Dena came bounding down the stairs laughing too. “No, I won’t gag you with my socks! And lie back down, no! This is contest, not torture! Stinky socks are only used for torturing people.”

Marissa obeyed and Dena had more lengths of white rope plus a couple of long scarves, probably 3-4 feet long at least.

“OK Jess, you first,” Dena said and crouched down at my feet. “Put your feet together.”

I did and Dena tied them tightly with the rope, using two different lengths of rope to tie them securely. She then pulled off my sneakers leaving me in just my socks. I protested naturally but to no avail.

“No one gets any advantages, and having shoes on gives you an advantage over Marissa. So your shoes come off. Now I have to gag you. Hold still,” Dena said. I did and she knotted a long black scarf in the middle and came behind me and gagged me with it, the knot right in my mouth. There was plenty of slack so she looped the gag around my head another time or two before tying it behind my head. “Try to talk, can you?”

I “MMMPHED” loudly – this was as effective a gag as tape or even her foot.

“Good,” Dena said. “One hostage bound and gagged. Time for a second,” turning to Marissa.

Marissa giggled loudly and nervously as Dena knelt at her feet and tied them tightly, the exact same way she tied mine. I don’t know how she knew as much as she did, but Dena was an expert in a lot of things – school, friends, karate, in addition to tying someone up and especially an expert at tickling. But I looked forward to a half-hour of trying to get free without Dena tickling me half to death.

Dena said, “OK, your feet are nicely tied, Mariss. Now the gag.”

Marissa said, “I didn’t think being gagged was part of the bargain! Do you have to gag me?”

Dena just chuckled and said slyly, “Like you have a choice!” And she knotted a white scarf the same way she knotted mine and gagged Marissa with it, the knot right in her mouth. Marissa “MMPHED” when the gag went in – she was still a little surprised and this was her first time being bound and gagged after all – and Dena crouched down and tied it around her mouth the same as me.

Marissa and I were now both bound and gagged.

“OK hostages!” Dena said, hopping to her feet. “You both have a half-hour. The VCR clock will be our guide. At 6:57 your time is up! Good luck!” And Dena bounded upstairs, leaving Marissa and me tied up and gagged on the floor.

I had to be honest with myself at this point – I knew I had no chance of escaping. Dena tied me up too well and I simply was tied up too tightly. I struggled against the ropes a little bit and watched Marissa. She was so hot, bound and gagged and struggling like that. Her puffy short sleeves bunched up as she pressed against the floor to get herself upright, and she “MMMPHED” and struggled like the ultimate damsel in distress. I’ll tell the truth, I was having a ball just watching her!

So I struggled in futility for several minutes and Marissa really went to town, MMPHing more and trying to reach her bound hands down to her socked feet to untie the ropes. She was trying to get her hands around her feet to bring them in front of her, and while she was coming close, it wasn’t happening yet. But Marissa continued to struggle with all her night, her gagged face turning all pink and such a look of determination on her face! I was loving this!

When the clock said 6:42, Dena soon reappeared and stood between us.

“15 minutes to go. How are my hostages doing?!” Dena asked, crouching down to check the ropes on Marissa’s and my feet. “Ooooh, not too good. Still tied up nice and tight, both of you!”

Marissa grunted and was now sitting up, struggling like mad.

“Well,” Dena said, getting to her feet and getting that grin that spelled just one thing – EVIL. “I think we’ll up the ante. The first person free gets to pick the movie we all watch tonight, no questions asked!”

Marissa grunted so more and I just lay there, knowing I would never get untied.

“And,” Dena added, the evil grin now full force, “If neither one of you escapes and unties yourself, I gonna tickle you both!”

Now I was wide awake and squealing, so was Marissa! Dena the kidnapper and torturer had us right where she wanted us!

“I’ll start with…” Dena said, waving her finger in the air like she was playing a sadistic “Eeeny Meeny” game “…YOU, Marissa! I’ll tickle you…right…here!” and Dena used her socked foot to nudge Marissa’s ribcage. “And then I’ll find out where else you’re ticklish! For 10 minutes!”

Marissa squealed more into her gag and was now struggling at a feverish pace!

“And then I’ll tickle my Kidnap Boy….EVERYWHERE! For 15 minutes!” Dena said, leaning down over me with that evil grin. “You will both be CRYING by the time I’m done tickling you!”

Now Marissa and I were both maniacally trying to get free, but to no avail. Dena grinned again and said, “11 more minutes, hostages!” and giggled as she slowly walked out of the room.

Marissa struggled with everything she had, trying to use her bound hands to untie her feet for several minutes, and eventually I just gave up and watched her. I could hear Marissa squealing under the gag and watched her now in an all-out panic, trying to get untied to avoid Dena’s tickle-torture.

That’s when Dena walked in and slowly said, “Time’s up, hostages!” And that crazy grin was back full force.

Marissa tried to scream “No!” into the gag and Dena quickly pounced on her and held her down. Marissa looked up at Dena behind her gag with crazy, pleading eyes, and Dena just smiled into Marissa’s beautiful gagged face.

“Sh sh sh,sweetie! There’s nothing you can do, so just save your strength,” Dena taunted her, crouching over her. The Dena turned to me, “Kidnap Boy, would you like to hear Marissa scream?”

I shook my head, figuring I’d try and show SOME solidarity with Marissa. But Dena said, “Too bad!” and rolled Marissa over and untied her gag.

‘NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME DEE!!!! PLEEEEEEAAASSSE!!!!!!!!!” Marissa screamed.

“Oooooh….don’t you love it when they beg, Kidnap Boy?” Dena asked, and then sat on top of Marissa’s bound body, telling her, “You agreed to this, babe! How could you not see this coming?!”

“NOOOOOOO!” Marissa yowled as Dena wiggled her fingers in the air over her.

“Here comes the Evil Tickler!” Dena taunted, wiggling her fingers at lightning speed in the air.

“DENA! DENA! NO! NO! PLEASE!”

“Please?! OK, I’ll tickle you!” And Dena began to tickle Marissa’s ribs and stomach while Marissa screamed and screamed for mercy. Man, she was CRAZY ticklish, maybe even more than me! She was laughing hysterically and screaming “NO! PLEASE STOP! DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE! AHHHHH!” and it all just came out like one huge laughing scream.

Dena then rolled her over while Marissa panted and tried like crazy to get her hands untied and said, “Are your feet ticklish, Mariss?”

Marissa pleaded! “Yes, they are. PLeasepleasepleaseplease DON’T!!!!!!”

Dena sat on the backs of Marissa’s legs while she was face down and took off Marissa’s black socks, leaving her bound feet bare. “Tickle tickle tickle”Dena cooed and ran her wiggling fingers up and down Marissa’s feet.

Marissa was almost out of control now, screaming “NO!” over and over with her eyes jammed tight and her face red and the biggest smile in the world across her face. “NO! NO! NO!”

“YES! YES! YES!” Dena shot back, tickling Marissa’s feet up and down and in between her toes more and more. “This is what it feels like to be tickle tortured!”

“EEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Marissa screamed.

“Kidnap Boy, I see you watching!” Dena shot to me, continuing her tickle assault on Marissa’s bare feet. “Marissa’s time is almost up, you know. YOU’RE NEXT!”

All the meanwhile I struggled with my ropes but just could NOT get untied.

Marissa’s screams continued as Dena kept tickling her feet. Finally Dena said, “OK, Ms. Ticklish! Count down slowly from 10 and I’ll stop when you hit zero! But do it SLOWLY! Or I’ll keep going!”

Marissa breathlessly obliged and Dena kept tickling her feet, the numbers being broken up by Marissa’s screams. When she got down to “Three! Two! One! Zero! STOP!!!!!!!!!”

Dena stopped tickling Marissa’s feet and got up, then sat Marissa up and gave her a huge hug. “Welcome to the club, honey! How does it feel to be tickled half to death?!”

Marissa just panted and laughed and was close to tears with her hands still bound behind her back and bare feet still tied as Dena hugged her. Her arms, exposed by the short sleeves and the ruffles that had bunched up, were bright red. “Please! Please! Untie me now!”

“I seriously never imagined you were so ticklish!” Dena said, straightening Marissa’s puffy sleeves out and then getting up.

“I am! I am!” Marissa panted on the floor, looking up at her torturer. “Oh my God, Dee. That was TORTURE!”

“Now you appreciate it more when you tie someone up and tickle them, huh?” Dena asked. “But I’m not untying you yet!”

“But you…” Marissa started to shout but Dena quickly handgagged her.

“If you scream again I’ll gag you again. And because this one IS punishment, I may just have to gag you with socks!”

Dena kept her hand on Marissa’s mouth and said, “First, you are going to do everything I say. Nod if you understand!”

Marissa nodded into Dena’s handgagged and Dena said, “Not a word until I tell you, OK?” And Dena took her hand off Marissa’s mouth.

Dena then got to her feet and came over to me, still bound and gagged hands and feet. “Helloooooo, Kidnap Boy! Have you missed me?”

I groaned and then Dena untied my gag and took it off.

“Ah, thank you! Dena, please, do you really have to tickle me?” I asked.

"Footgag, time!" Dena moved her smelly argyle-socked foot over my mouth and stood over me, “Oh, I do. I do, Kidnap Boy!”

“But,” she said, her foot still planted on my mouth, “I can’t torture you the same way I tortured Marissa! I have to be creative!”

With that Dena took her foot off my mouth and walked over to where she had discarded Marissa’s black knee socks. She picked them up and again gave me the evilest of grins.

“First I think I’ll gag you with Marissa’s socks! Maybe you’ll be lucky and they won’t be as smelly as mine!”

“Oh NOOOO!” I shouted and Dena quickly pounced again, sitting on top of me. She tried to stuff one of the socks in my mouth and I clamped my mouth shut. I glanced over at Marissa and she was sitting there smiling hugely and laughing, still tied up.

“Open you mouth!” Dena ordered.

“MM MMM!” I grunted through closed lips.

“Oh, really?”Dena said with a crazy grin.”Cootchie cootchie cooo!” And she tickled my neck quickly with her right hand, holding Marissa’s dirty socks in the other.

“AHHH….” I screamed, having no choice but to react to the tickling, and Dena stuffed one of Marissa’s black socks in my mouth. She then tied the other one around my head and knotted it in front. They did NOT taste good!

“How to Marissa’s socks taste? Better than mine?” Dena asked, sitting on me. “Ready to be tickled, Kidnap Boy? Huh? Huh? Huh?” With each “Huh?” she poked my ribs while sitting on me.

Oh no! Here we go!

“Well, you’re in luck! I’m tired from tickle torturing Marissa and need a break!” Dena said, getting up.

I MMPHED loudly. Thank God! Marissa’s mouth opened to say something but Dena put her finger to her lips, reminding Marissa of the “no talking” rule.

“I’m taking a short break from tickling,” Dena said, removing that necktie that still hung around her neck and coming behind me. She then tied my hands to my feet in a hogtie while I lay on my side on the floor.

“Marissa, you are going to tickle Kidnap Boy with your feet until I order you to stop. And he BETTER suffer, or YOU will suffer more torture!” Dena said. “I will check in on you over the next 20 minutes. Mariss, if I think our Kidnap Boy is suffering enough tickle torture, I’ll untie you. If I don’t, then I’ll be tickling you for the rest of the night!”

“Omigod, are you serious?! Can…can I talk now?” Marissa asked as Dena stood over us.

Dena laughed our loud.”Ha! I LOVE obedient hostages. Yes, you can talk now. Tickle him into hysterics with your feet and win a prize!”

I writhed around, now hogtied, as Dena walked out. I was trapped and this was going to be CRAZY. Dena and Marissa had both used their toes to tickle me before, and when done right, it’s worst than fingers!

“Well well well,” Marissa said, squirming over to me and placing her bare feet in me stomach. “You sure seemed to enjoy watching Dena tickle me, didn’t you?! Well now, you are going to pay! I can tickle you to death with my hands AND feet tied!”

And she was right. Marissa began to jab her toes into my stomach and rib cage, wiggling them and making me howl into the sockgag. It didn’t matter that her hands and feet were tied – she was tickling me ferociously!

“My feet are VERY talented, Kidnap Boy!” Marissa said. “My toes can reach EVERYWHERE!” And she moved her wiggling toes into my armpits.

Marissa sat there, her hands tied behind her back and her feet tied, and continuing to torture me with her relentless toes. She used her toes to tickle my neck and my defenseless stomach and I felt tears come to my eyes. Dena had done it again. THIS was brutal torture!

Marissa kept working me over with her feet, now digging her toes into my hips and thighs, when Dena came back down.

“How’m I doing, Dee?” Marissa asked, planting her toes right in the middle of my hips and tickling sadistically close to below the belt. “Tickle tickle tickle, Kidnap Boy! I will tickle you to death with my feet! Yes I will!” Marissa taunted.

“Mariss, I am SO proud of you,” Dena said. “YOU are officially a Grade A torturer! And for that, you have won your freedom!’

“Woo hoo!!!!” Marissa exclaimed and kicked her bound bare feet up in the air, landing them squarely on my face. “NOW you are soooooo dead, KIDNAP BOY!”

The tickling stopped and I panted and cried and laughed like a madman into Marissa’s socks. Dena and Marissa cackled like crazy as Dena crouched down and untie Marissa’s feet, then went behind her to untie her hands.

“Go run some cold water on your hands and c’mon back down,” Dena told Marissa. “Then I’ll tell you what I’ve got in store for Kidnap Boy tonight!”

Marissa yelped and hopped to her feet and ran upstairs. Dena stood over me, her hands on her hips, looking so hot in that short-ruffled-sleeved white blouse and planting one socked foot on my chest.

“Until she comes back….TICKLE TORTURE!!!” Dena shouted and pounced down on me, tickling her rapid-fire fingers all over my torso as I screamed and screamed into the gag. I couldn’t stop laughing and my sides were throbbing from the tickling and the laughter. “I looooove tickling my helpless little Kidnap Boy!!!! I could just keep you tied up and under my feet forever!!!!”

When Marissa bounced back into the room, Dena stopped tickling me. Marissa had a pair of Dena's red knee socks in her hands and she sat down on the floor and put them on her feet. Dena sat over me and smoothed by now-sweaty hair from my face and slipped the sock-gag out of my mouth. Dena also undid my hogtie with the necktie. I was convulsing with laughter and tears were on my cheeks.

“Whew, I think our Kidnap Boy needs a break! We might literally tickle him to death,” Dena said, then kissing me on the cheek. “Are you OK, baby?” she asked gently.

I panted and gasped and was still laughing like crazy and said, “Y…yes. I am. What are you going to do to me?”

Dena giggled,"Torture you to death! But only after we give you a break. I've got some new tortures in mind, just for you! But don't worry, we'll still spend plenty of time tickling you!"

I moaned and Dena giggled some more and wiggled her finger toward Marissa, beckoning down to my other side. Marissa crouched down on my right side, smiled, and she and Dena kissed me on each cheek. It felt GREAT!

“Let’s give him a break for a little while. I want to bring him upstairs and tie him down to my bed,” Dena said. “He’ll have to hop. Help me get him to his feet.”

Marissa did and said, “OK, Kidnap Boy. Hop like a bunny. Let’s get you upstairs! You’ll need this time to get your strength back!”

I said nothing and was still laughing and panting when Dena and Marissa each took me by an arm, my hands and feet tied, and hopped me upstairs to Dena’s room. Where I was going to face who knows what kind of torture.

That's awful long,I know. I'll follow with the next installment soon.

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)