Buzzbuzz : 06 - Christmas Wrapping (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzzbuzz : 06 - Christmas Wrapping (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzzbuzz's stories
06 - Christmas Wrapping
Story index at the bottom

By Buzzbuzz

Thursday, December 22nd 2005 - 07:59:55 AM

Christmas Wrapping

This happened on December 20th!

My folks were out so I invited the crowd round. We all had presents for each other, we piled them all in the lounge. The lounge was a mess, rolls of wrapping paper, torn up plastic wrappers, it was a total mess.

It was nearing 6:00 pm, and it was getting dark. We all headed for the kitchen to get a drink. We then went down into the basement and sat on some upturned cardboard boxes to drink. Jonathan said he wanted another drink, and he didn't know where the drinks were, so I went up with him. I showed him where the drinks were and showed him into the pantry. I quickly locked the pantry door. I ran to the lounge to get some wrapping paper and sellotape. When I got back to the kitchen, there was a banging noise coming from the door. I quickly unlocked it and squeezed my way in and locked it again before Jonathan could get out.

I slipped the key in my pocket and knocked him down so I could begin. I laid him down and proceeded to tape him up so he couldn't get away while I was preparing the wrapping paper. He watched me as I laid the paper ready. I laid Jonathan onto the paper and rolled him up. I stood him up and pulled the paper tight. I did the same with the feet and head and turned up the gaps. I then proceeded to wrap ordinary sellotape around his wrapped body. I'd forgotten something. A gag. I opened the head wrapping and quickly gagged him with silver tape on one of the shelves (I still can't believe the convenience of that) and re-wrapped his head. I then taped a tag to him saying "Dear Mike, George, and Ben. Merry Christmas, from Matt".

I picked up Jonathon carefully as not to tear the wrapping paper and carried him into the basement. Everyone was astounded by the novel gift. Nobody unwrapped him of course, that would ruin it. After all, you should only open presents on Christmas morning right? Right? Well, we decided to open him up nearing 9:00pm, considering he had been like that for 2 hours.

I think Mike hay have some photos, If I find any I will post them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS

Buzzbuzz
buzzbuzz@fsmail.net
http://tieup.12.forumer.com
UK