zippedup : 01 - Tied up in a snowsuit (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

zippedup : 01 - Tied up in a snowsuit (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

zippedup's stories
01 - Tied up in a snowsuit
Story index at the bottom

By zippedup

Saturday, July 21st 2001 - 07:06:14 PM

Reading that story by alex about a snowsuit last month mad be remember a time i was tied up in a snowsuit.

I was staying at a friends house for a week on the summer holidays. We were a bored one day so we decided to play his old Sega. but we'd already played it alot that week so we decided to add in a 'forfeit'. Whoever lost would be tied up by the winner for an hour. We had played this game a few times before, so my friend came up with the idea of having the winner decide what the loser had to wear. I said that was too unfair, and that we should roll a dice to decide what to wear. (my friends family were pretty active/sporty types, so there were lots of different thing to tie somebody up in.) We decided something like: 1-swimming trunks, 2-normal clothes, 3-pyjamas, 4-wetsuit, 5-a snowsuit, 6-you could choose. Anyway, we played some fighting Sega game and I lost.

We rolled the dice and I had to wear a snowsuit. My friend grinned and told me to go into the bedroom we were sharing. he came back a minute later with a grey snowsuit and a big roll of black duct tape. I said that we didn't say anything about tape, but he said 'tough luck, anyway it's just like rope'. He got me to put on the snowsuit and zip it up. It was a bit big for me - my hands almost didn't come out of the sleeves, and it was pretty baggy. Little did I know this was part of the plan...

First, he wrapped duct tape around my ankles and above my knees, pretty tightly. Then, he pulled the sleeves a few inches past my hands, put them together and wrapped tape around them. The ends of the snowsuit's sleeves were stuck together, so (in theory) I could'nt use my hand for anything (they were inside the taped-together sleeves) or get out of the suit. i thought I would be ok, though, since the suit was baggy I could probably wriggle by arms out of the sleeves and undo the zip.

But my friend had also though of this! He got me to lift up my arms and wrapped a big loop of tape around my body, just under my arms. This meant that I couldn't get wriggle my arms out of the suit's arms. Then he put the taped-together ends of the sleeves next to the snowsuit's belt, and taped the sleeves to it. Finally, he took out the snowsuit's hood, pulled it on over my head, and wrapped duct tape around my head over my mouth about 5 times. Then he got a strip and put it over my eyes. He said something like 'See you in an hour!' and then closed the door and left.

I was pretty tied up. I could'nt move my hands away from my waist because they were stuck in the sleeves of the snowsuit, and they were taped to the suit's belt. I couldn't make much noise because of the gag, and I couldn't see anything. I tried to sit down on the bed, but I slid off and fell onto the floor.

I pushed against the tape and snowsuit pinning my limbs to my body, and almost wet myself when I found out how well i had been immobilised. I'd been tied up before but this was different - every move I made was stopped by the soft but strong snowsuit material. It was like what I thought being in a straightjacket would be like, except this one covered my arms, legs, body and mouth. I got scared and thrashed around for what felt like ages, shouting into the tape gag. I pulled really hard on the sleeves and kicked against the tape on my legs, but when I stopped I was just as stuck. I couldn't make more than a 'mmmppphhh' through the tape, and anyways my friend's parents were at work, so nobody else was around untie me.
But after I calmed down it wasn't too bad. I wriggled back onto the bed and started trying to undo the tape holding the sleeves to the belt. I had actually managed to get the sleeves off the belt when my friend opened the door and took the tape off my eyes. he said 'it's only been 20 minutes, but i figure you must be getting bored there, so i'll let you watch some tv'. He puled me off the bed and I hopped to the lounge, where I sort of fell onto a chair and watched something for the next half an hour. When the show finished, i made some really loud 'mmmppppphhhh's though the gag, so my friend finally undid the tape and I got out. Even though it had been kind of scary being so immobilised, I enjoyed the whole thing afterwards, and I got my friend back later...

zippedup