Glenn : 01 - Bound by the Babysitter (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Glenn : 01 - Bound by the Babysitter (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Glenn's stories
01 - Bound by the Babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By Glenn

Sunday, July 29th 2001 - 01:38:45 PM

Bound by the Babysitter

Like other people who read and post stories here, I have a simple one of my own. Like many young boys, I had the pleasure of having a pretty, teenage girl as a babysitter. I can't remember the exact age that I was, but I do remember the fun I had when I convinced her to tie me up. One time, I got hold of a long, cloth-type rope, approximately 8-10 feet in length. I think it was some type of surgical bandage, about a quarter inch thick, and creased in the middle like a V-shape in cross-section. In short, a very comfortable way to have my hands tightly tied behind my back.

While Julie and I were watching TV, I snuck away and got the rope from a drawer in another room. I came back, handed it to her.

"Tie my hands."

I turned around and placed my hands behind my back, palm to palm. She then proceeded to tie my hands. I could feel her fingers deftly wrapping the rope around and around my wrists, cinching in between, and finally tying the final knot.

"There", she purred, "you should be able to get out of that one."

With that, she turned back and resumed watching TV. Enthralled with the show on TV, I sat there with my hands bound. When the ads came on, I started my escape attempt. I attempted to move my hands back and forth. There was scarcely any movement. I twisted my fingers back, trying to locate a knot or pull a loop over my wrists. No way. I looked behind me. The rope was snug, not painful, and tied around and around my wrists, looping in between in a figure eight cinch, and finally cinched between my wrists. It was exquisitely superb bondage!

After struggling for a significant portion of the evening, I finally gave up! Shuffling over on my knees to where she was sitting, I pleaded.

"Okay. I give up. You can untie me now!" With a look of surprise, she asked sweetly.

"Oh, you can't get free?" Smiling, she then proceeded to untie me.

Although an indifferent participant in these bondage games, she had certainly gotten the better of me! The next time I was tied up, it was to a chair and blindfolded! But that was another evening!

Glenn
oarsman32@hotmail.com
Canada

Tuesday, July 31st 2001 - 10:10:17 AM

Bound by the Babysitter Revisited!

Once again, it was that evening when Julie, the babysitter, was due over for an evening. Although no doubt she would suggest playing some board games, or just watching TV, I had my own ideas as to how we would be spending our time together. It was early in the evening, and she was due to arrive shortly. I remember several weeks ago when she had been over, that I had gotten her to tightly tie my hands behind my back with some rope. I was not able to get out of that one. Not in a million evenings. If things were to transpire as I hoped this evening, I wondered how our bondage sessions would go. What method could I get her to tie me up? Would I have any chance of getting free? I was alone in the house, and I knew she would be arriving shortly. I could hardly contain my excitement. Little did I realize that the evening would hold an unexpected turn of events for me . . .
I heard the front door open, and she walked in. Like many pretty, teenaged girls, she was dressed simply in a blouse and narrow, A-line skirt, and an open sweater. The typical girl-next-door "sweater and skirt" look. She had some textbooks under her arm, no doubt hoping to get some studying done while I watched TV (or, as I hoped, helplessly tied up!).

"Hi, Glenn," she beamed. She put the books down on the kitchen table. "So how was school today?"

"Okay, I guess." I paused. "So what do you want to do tonight?" I guess it would be too much to hope that she suggested we play tie-up. I quickly continued, "Want to see something really neat? It's a model I've been working on. It's in my room."

"Okay," she replied. She followed me upstairs. It was a car model, not quite complete. She looked around my bedroom.

"What's this?" She was holding a leather bound book. It was something I had gotten for a birthday. It was a diary, and it had a leather strap on it and a brass lock, which prevented it from being opened unless you had a key.

"Oh that. Just something I was writing about. I like to write down stuff, you know, stuff I did during the day, how I felt, and all that." Even at a young age, I enjoyed storytelling.

She looked at the book, intrigued. "Can I read it?" She was sat on the edge of the bed. The hem of her skirt was just above her knees. Even at that age, the sight of a girl dressed like that caught my notice. And the thought of being tied up by a girl dressed like that was even more exciting!

"No," I smiled, "personal thoughts. So can we play another game tonight? Like we did a few weeks ago?"

She looked puzzled. "You mean scrabble?"

Looks like I was going to have to ask. "No. You remember. The part where you tie me up?"

She looked at me, and I thought that she would refuse. Then she sighed. "Well, if that's what you want." She gazed around the room, and then looked at my diary. It was on the edge of the table where she had left it. "I suppose you have some ropes, again?"

We went downstairs. I got the rope, a long nylon one. "Okay," I said, placing my hands behind my back, "Tie me!"

But Julie was looking thoughtful. She smiled. "I think I have a better way of tying you. Here, sit over here." She motioned to a hardback chair. I sat down and placed my hands behind my back. "No. Not like that. Put your wrists against the legs of the chair."

I complied, and she started to tie me up. She tied one ankle to a chair leg, ran the rope up to my knee and tied my leg to the union of the chair seat and the chair leg, did the same for the other knee, and then secured the other ankle. The sight of her skirt just above her knees as she tied me was a major turn on! (Okay, guys, who wouldn't be turned on by being tied up by a girl whose wearing a skirt!) She then ran the rope under the chair, around a chair leg, then up and around my upper arms, cinching the rope between my arms and torso. Then the rope was brought down and each wrist was securely fastened to the legs of the chair. I knew, without even struggling, that escape would be impossible!

"There," she said, stood before me, with her hands on her hips, "if nothing else, you should be well behaved tonight!" She reached into her purse and pulled something out. "Since you enjoy this so much, I think I will blindfold you, as well!"

She tied it around my head. Everything was dark. I struggled, pulling at the wrist ropes, rocking back and forth. I was tied, as securely as before, only this time I couldn't move anywhere! I heard the rustle of skirts as Julie sat down on the couch. I struggled, strained, but she had done a great job! I was her prisoner!

"Are you comfortable?" I heard her ask. I replied yes. "That's good", she continued, sweetly, "cause your going to be there for a while. I just have to check something about one of my homework assignments."

Before I could say anything, I heard the swish of a skirt as she quickly walked out the room, leaving me there! What was she up to? Where had she gone? I struggled valiantly, trying to see under the blindfold some way of escaping. But it was futile. I was completely at her mercy. I thought it strange that she would suddenly become an enthusiastic participant in these bondage sessions.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard her coming back. Suddenly, the blindfold was removed. She looked slightly concerned. "Is everything okay? I'm going to untie you now."

In a few minutes, she freed me. Although the ropes were secure, they weren't overly tight. I didn't have any marks on me at all.

"I kind of lost track of time," she smiled sweetly, "You know, with the homework, and that."

Later, when we were up in my room playing a board game and watching TV, I noticed something. The diary, which had been on the edge of the table when we went downstairs, was now in a different location. So that was what she had been up to! She wanted me tied up and out the way while she pried into my diary! I confronted her about it.

She laughed, "Well, you have to admit, it was a good plan. You really liked my tying you up, so I thought I would take advantage and sneak a look in your diary." She frowned. "But I couldn't find the key. I checked everywhere!"

I pointed to a world globe that was on my table. It was one of those that would spin around, and was held in place by the poles. On the arm that held the North Pole pivot was hung the key on a string. "You didn't check there," I laughed.

She looked at the globe, and threw up her hands in exasperation. "Well, looks like I tied you up for nothing. At least you got something out of it!"

Julie was very good-natured about the whole thing. The rest of the night passed without incident, and she tied me up on subsequent nights. And on one on occasion, I even tied her up!

Glenn
oarsman32@hotmail.com
Canada