Me : 01 - **Click** (f/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Me : 01 - **Click** (f/m, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Me's stories
01 - **Click**
Story index at the bottom

By Me

Wednesday, September 5th 2001 - 11:16:22 AM

**Click**

My cousin and I are a lot alike. Besides that she's a girl, of course. But, we're the same age, about the same height, and she's a tom boy, so we like the same things. Sports and stuff like that.

One day she came over to my house. It was one of those deals where her parents and mine were going out of town for a day. They didn't think that either of us was able to babysit, but the two of us together would be able to manage.

And, for a few hours we were fine. Watched TV and stuff...not a big deal. Then, she asked me a question.

Amy looked at me and asked if my dad still had that set of handcuffs he used to have. I said, "Yeah, they're upstairs."

She said, "I bet you can't get out of them without a key."

Now, at the time, my wrists were small...not to mention that I was bright. So, I said "Sure I can. I'll put them on and get them off. To make it harder, I'll even do that in a chair."

"Fine...but I bet you can't." she said.

I went upstairs and got the cuffs, and the key. I gave her the key and I sat down in the chair. Thinking that I was smart, I thought that I could just close them a little bit and be able to slit my hands out. So, I did just that. As I was ready to slip my hands out, she came up behind me and before I knew what was happening...CLICK!

She had closed them on me. And I had looped my hands into the chair so that I couldn't just stand up and run away. I was pretty stuck already. She, meanwhile, was laughing.

She held the key up and said "Shouldn't have given this to me. You could have double locked it if you didn't."

Laughing still, I was pretty shocked. But, I figured that when she went behind me that she was going to unlock them. She walked back in front of me with four belts.

"Umm...what are you doing?" I said.

Without talking, she belted each of my feet to the chair and then she belted around my waist and around my arms. I was indeed stuck.

"Alright, very funny. So, you win. I can't just get out. Ha ha. Now come on, let me out."

She looked at me with a sly look and took off her headband, which was pretty thick, and let her brown hair fall down. She immediately stuck it between my teeth and tied it behind my head. Of course, it wasn't a really effective gag.

I looked at her angrily and said, "Whath tha hell?"

So, she left the room and returned with a swim cap and some scissors. She cut the top off of the swim cap so that it was a latex band and she slipped it over my head, me not making it easy on her, and it sealed pretty tightly against my skin. The gag was indeed improved. Then she got some duct tape and took a couple small strips to hold it there.

I had been reduced to yelling "Mmmmph Mmmph mmmph!" while she laughed her head off. Even though I knew that pulling against handcuffs was useless, I was doing so anyway.

With a devilish look on her face she went to the phone. I could hear her talking, but could only make out "Come over to my cousins..."

A few minutes later she returned, laughing a little bit, and stood in front of me.

"I just invited over Julia. And won't she be surprised to see what I've got for her."

My heart absolutely sank! Julia! She was Amy's friend that I had the biggest crush on. Ear length blonde hair, eyes to die for, and a body that was absolutely perfect. She was also our age and if she found me like this...oh crap. I started really mmmhping and struggling, but this just made Amy laugh some more.

I sat there struggling while Amy watched TV. About half an hour later, I heard a car pull up. It pulled back out and we heard the doorbell ring. Amy left and returned with a laughing Julia. Apparently they thought it was funny. Especially since Julia knew I had a crush on her.

Julia leaned down in front of me and put her hands on my legs for support. At this time I was extremely glad that the belt that Amy had put around my waist was loose and had fallen nearer to my crotch, because it was the only thing holding me back.

The two of them teased me a lot for the next half hour or so. Tickling a lot, laughing, and even painting my toenails. Then, Amy said she had a great idea.

She told Julia to take off her "belt" which was actually a very sexy looking scarf that she had around her pants (she always dressed playful) and the two laughed as Julia put that over my eyes. I heard them leave and then out of nowhere, I felt something extremely cold touch my neck and feet.

They had ice cubes!

I heard more laughing for about ten minutes while they tortured me with them.

After that, they left me be and after about an hour they untied me. Julia gave me a kiss to show she was sorry, but nothing serious. Afterall, she didn't have too much of a crush on me as much as she liked playing around and toying with my emotions. That was actually pretty cool too.
I am never making a bet like that again.

Me