Junior : 01 - Research (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Junior : 01 - Research (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Junior's stories
01 - Research
Story index at the bottom

By Junior

Saturday, August 4th 2001 - 12:46:30 PM

Research

About a week ago I stumbled into your website. Pretty interesting. I was reading some old posts and there apparently was a discussion a long time ago whether stories about girls tying boys up were true. Some posters stated that it was highly unlikely in real life that a girl would be able to do it.

Well, a few days ago I told me girlfriend, Jennifer (she is 17 and I am 21) about this website and that discussion. She asked me "how about we do our own research to see if these stories are true or not"?

"What do you mean"? I responded.

"I'll tie your hands behind your back and we'll see if you can get loose", she said.

Personally I thought it was unlikely that most girls could tie a boy up.

But I was taken aback by her suggestion. We had only gone out for about three months up to this point. But I didn't think I was going to have any problems getting loose (since she was a girl and I was a guy who was 4 years older), so I said fine.

I had an old rope in my garage which I retrieved and gave to Jennifer. She told me to sit down at the edge of the bed and put my hands behind my back. I did and she started looping the rope around my hands. She seemed to know what she was doing and at the end when she tied it off I got a little worried. I was worried because she had tied it pretty tight and she had a little too big of a smile on her face when she said "OK, big boy, show me that girls can't tie boys up".

She picked up a magazine and laid down on the couch to read. In the meantime I gave it my very best try to get loose from the knots she had tied. But since she had tied it so tight, I didn't have a chance. I could barely make a move.

After about 25 minutes, I told Jennifer that I couldn't get loose, "could you untie me". She came in to the bedroom and told me to lay down on the bed "so I can untie you". I couldn't figure out why I needed to lay down for her to untie me. But I did as she said. She quickly tied my feet with another rope she had found. The rope was short (which is why I hadn't seen it) but long enough to tie my feet. Then she started to tickle me for, maybe 10-15 minutes. It was pretty intense and I actually had tears in my eyes from all the laughing. Finally, she stopped and she untied me. It was my first tie-up experience. I'm not sure if I would volunteer again as it was a little too much tickling at the end. But I did learn that a girl could tie up a boy and hold him that way.

Junior