Doug : 39 - Treasure Island (on the lake) (m+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Doug : 39 - Treasure Island (on the lake) (m+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Doug's True Tie Up Stories
39 - Treasure Island (on the lake)
Story index at the bottom

By Doug R

Saturday, August 4th 2001 - 10:17:10 PM

Treasure Island (on the lake)

During the early summer of 1978, when I was thirteen years old, my cousins (Donna 14, Shirley 12, and George 8) came up to my house for a two week visit. They brought along Karen (14), a neighbor of theirs who also became a very good friend of mine over the years. On Friday of the first week of their stay, my cousins and Karen were joined by Becca (15) and her brother Jim (13).

It was on Saturday, just after lunch, that I would have another bondage adventure. After eating, we were given strict orders from my mother not to go swimming for at least a half an hour. The girls sort of huddled into their own little group at one end of the porch, leaving Jim, Scott, George, Tyler(10) and myself by ourselves. I decided that us guys should spend some quality time on our own. I suggested that we go exploring on the little island on the lake that lay in front of my property. Everybody thought this was a great idea--except Scott, who had already explored the island with me that past winter; he had this bored, "been there, done that" type of attitude. He elected to go home.

In retrospect, this worked out for the better, because with Scott, there would have been too many people to fit in the Enterprise, my beloved rowboat. We boys went down to the dock, where I handed out the life vests, and then put on my own.

Some of the girls waved at us from the house when we shoved off in the Enterprise. Becca started bellowing the theme song to the Love Boat at the top of her lungs. Donna and Karen joined in, while Shirley, Mona and Lynn (both 12) covered their ears and shook their heads in consternation. I found this to be a hysterically funny scene, especially the impromptu chorus girl number that Becca, Donna and Karen abruptly worked out. Lynn's little brother Patrick, who was but a toddler, stood and stared at the dancing and singing girls in total fascination. My mother eventually came out to see what the heck was going on. We headed for the island. I rowed, while Jim and George sat facing me. Tyler sat up on the bow behind me. All of us were barefoot and shirtless, clad only in our bathing suits and orange life vests.

I should say that this island was basically a narrow strip of land with thick foliage in the center. You could walk around the whole edge of the island in about five minutes or less. It wasn't very large, but it was exotic enough to be our port of call. And while I had already visited the place with Scott during the winter, this would be my first visit during a warm and humid summer day. I was eager to walk the meager beaches in my bare feet.

Little did I realize that I would never get that chance.

Halfway across to the island, Jim leaned forward and asked me about what kind of pirate treasure was buried on the island. I told them that there was none because the lake monster swallowed it up years ago. Once we arrived at the island, I beached the Enterprise--

--and received the shock of my life when Tyler leapt onto my back with a warrior's yell. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tried to pull me backwards, but I was too big for him. However, Jim and George quickly joined in and all three boys managed to subdue me (not that I was putting up much of a fight at this point, anyway).

I remember initially feeling very annoyed, because the boys had planned to tie me up all along, and yet there was nothing on this barren strip of land to use for bondage. However, I quickly realized how wrong I was when Jim told George to get some rope, and I glanced down with wide eyes at the miles upon miles of rope that I had strung up all along the edge of the Enterprise. My rowboat had far more rope than it needed to be tied to a dock, and most of it was presently being used on me.

My hands were tied together at the wrists in front of me, and another strand of rope was wrapped around my torso, which secured my arms to my sides at the elbows. My legs were bound at the ankles and knees. Jim and Tyler did the binding, while George watched with appreciation.

When I was securely bound hand and foot, I was left in the boat while my captors walked around and examined this strange new land. Jim actually blurted: "Wow, this place is just like a real island!"

"It is a real island," Tyler said, giving Jim a strange look.

This made everybody--except Jim--burst into laughter. "You know what I mean," Jim said with annoyance. But this only made us laugh even harder.

Finally the guffaws subsided long enough for Jim and Tyler to go off and explore the island for themselves. George was left behind to watch over me. I sat on the bottom of the boat, with my back up against one bench (it was a good thing I still wore my life vest; for it acted as a cushion against the thin edge of the bench that pressed into my back) and my bound legs rested on the opposite bench.

George got into the boat, sat on the bench facing me, and stared thoughtfully at his clasped hands. When I asked him what was on his mind, he started talking about how I mentioned that the lake monster ate the treasure. And thus began a completely bizarre rumination by my youngest cousin about what would happen to a treasure filled with gold if it had been consumed by a monster. You see, it was George's contention that even if the monster had eaten the gold, it would not have made any difference, because the monster would then lay golden poop, and that would be the same thing, right? Because, gold, as a metal, would not digest in the monster's system--it would just pass through and still be gold, if a little chewed up.

While George continued to pontificate on the intricacies of the lake monster's digestive system, I stared out longingly at the lake, truly dreading the fact that I was bound hand and foot and had no choice but to sit and listen to this. I remember cringing slightly when a powerboat loaded with bathing suit-clad adults cruised by, but they never even noticed us--which, in retrospect, I thought was rather funny, since, for all they knew, we could have been beached and in trouble, only to have them cruise merrily right past us.

I finally interrupted George's sermon on the joys of golden poop: "If you untie me, I'll show you where the treasure is buried."

"But you said the lake monster ate it."

"I lied," I said. "It's here on the island, buried near the largest tree." This was yet another little made-up story, but I didn't care. The sun was beating down on my exposed flesh pretty mercilessly, and, being a fair-skinned lad of Celtic decent who burned easily, I would have said anything to get untied.

However, we heard a weird squealing sound nearby, like the mating call of a seal, and I saw Jim return to the boat with Tyler in front of him. Jim held Tyler's right arm bent up painfully behind his back; Tyler practically walked on tip-toe to avoid as much pain as possible. Apparently, Tyler had pushed the jokes about Jim's earlier island comment too far, until Jim wrestled him and pinned Tyler's arm behind his back. "I need some rope," Jim told George.

"Oh, c'mon, guys," Tyler moaned, as his wrists were being bound together behind his back. His ankles were bound together, then Jim hauled him up and placed him in the boat next to me.

"Doug says the treasure is buried here on the island," George told Jim. "It's near the largest tree."

"I'm so happy you're my cousin, George," I said sarcastically. "The family bonds are always firm and strong with you."

Tyler and I were left tied up in the boat while Jim and my little brat of a cousin went to seek out the treasure. Tyler began writhing and twisting against his bonds--he even let out these little moans! All the wiggling in the boat was only going to get him some nasty splinters.

I told him to knock off the hysterics and sit up so that his back faced me. When he did this, I twisted over until my bound hands were within reach of Tyler's own. Tyler began picking at the knot that bound my wrists, and I happily allowed him to do all the work. Once my hands were free, I removed the rope from around my waist, then bent over and untied my legs.

"You're gonna untie me, now, right Doug?" Tyler asked. "Doug? Doug! DOUG!"

Still clutching the rope I was bound with in one hand, I got up from the boat and stepped onto the meager island, in search of Jim and little Georgie. As I said before, the island wasn't very big, but it still took a few seconds of wandering through the foliage before I heard the boys talking. I found George first. He took one look at me--then the rope in my hands--and went "Oh, noooooo."

"You know what to do," I told him. "Turn around with your hands behind your back."

He did what I said, and I bound his wrists together behind his back. "You lied," George said over his shoulder. "There's no treasure buried here. There's just a bunch of dead ducks!"

We found Jim examining the lone tree on the island, a twisted gnarled monster whose long branches provided shade for a good third of the island surface. He barely noticed us as we strolled up beside him. When I cleared my throat, Jim glanced at me and said, "This is the only tree on the island, so where's the treasure? There's really no treasure here, is there?"

I confirmed his theory by shaking my head 'no'. I was amazed at how disappointed Jim appeared at the fact that there was no treasure. He grudgingly permitted me to bind his wrists behind his back. As I took Jim and George back to the boat, George started ranting about the dead duck carcasses that were littered on the island, and here we were walking around barefoot on an island with all of these bodies, and how disgusting that was...and....and....ick!

Apparently George didn't have a problem talking about golden poop from a monster, but he had zero tolerance for dead ducks.

Once we all got back in the boat, I shoved off and rowed my bound prisoners back to shore. Jim and George sat opposite me while I rowed, and Tyler sat behind me, his bound body nestled in the bow of the boat. Jim and George turned their backs towards each other and began to untie their hands. They made no motion to hide this from me, and I didn't try to stop them. By the time we reached the dock, they were free (I never bothered to tie their feet).

Jim, George and I got onto the dock, leaving a still bound Tyler wiggling and whining in the boat. When we strolled up to the house, Mona stared warily at us and asked where was her younger brother.

"The lake monster got him," I said grimly--to which Jim and George nodded. "It was going to attack the boat, so we threw Tyler at him as bait. It worked."

The other girls laughed while Mona clasped her hands together in front of her, glanced up at the sky, and muttered, "Oh, please, please, let that be true....."

When I told them that Tyler was actually tied up in the boat, Becca became livid. "You played a tie up game?! What are we, chopped liver?"

Little did Becca realize that later that very evening, all of us would be playing a seriously whacked out bondage game well into the wee hours.

But that another story for next time. As always, thanks for reading.

Doug R
Knot_buster@lycos.com
http://restrainedtastes.com
USofA

Next story : "Gone Fishing - part one"

1976 1977 1978 1985

Stories retrieved from Doug's My True Tie Up Stories