homie : 01 - Mandy's Regrets (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

homie : 01 - Mandy's Regrets (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

homie's stories
01 - Mandy's Regrets
Story index at the bottom

By homie

Wednesday, August 8th 2001 - 11:20:50 PM

Mandy's Regrets

This story takes place about a week ago. Me (homie) am 15 yrs. old, and Mandy is 16. She is about 5'4", nice body, brunette hair, and a really cute face. Well, anyways, Me and Mandy have always had a "thing" goin on, but we never actually went out. I thought this to be a problem, so I asked her out. She said she was already "seeing" someone...so I just thought nothing of it.

Well, it turns out she was seeing someone...but i thought she could do better. One day, I came by her work (she works at a public pool) and wanted to hang out. She said she just got off work, and would love to. So we went to her house. Once inside, we saw that no one else was home..so we sat on the couch and watched some TV. Mandy was wearing a blue t-shirt, khaki short shorts, and blue flip flops. I told her I was bored, so I started to look around her house, trying to annoy her. I ended up in her parent's bedroom, when she came in behind me and asked what I was doing.

"Nothing" I replied. She then said "Yeah, Oh Suuure" in her most sarcastic voice, I had to laugh. She then tried to playfully slap me, but I easily caught her hand in mid flight, and twisted it behind her back.

"Ouch!" She shrieked.
"We can't have that kind of behavior in this household" I said sarcastically.
"What are you gonna do?! Tie me up?!" She said sarcastically.
"Sure, why not?" I quickly replied.

"What?" Was the first thing to come out of her mouth when I tossed her onto her stomach on the bed. I grabbed one of her dad's ties and started tying her hands behind her back. She was mumbling on about "What are you doing" and "Stop", but I paid no attention and kept tying. When I finished binding her hands together, i grabbed another tie and pinned her wrists to her back. I then grabbed her by the elbows, and led her down the hallway. I made her sit in a dining room chair, while I ran back and got some more ties. I first tied her back to the chair, and then pinned her knees to the seat. I then finally bound her ankles...her sandals practically coming off her feet. I then stood up, and admired my handiwork.

"Ok, are you done? Untie me now..this is getting dumb." She said.

"Hmm, seems as if this lady talks too much.."

I walked into her room and found a baby-blue bandana and a sock. I stuffed the sock in her mouth, and tightly, very tightly cleave gagged her with the thick blue bandana. She kept trying to say something to me, but it just came out as mmphhg...mmmpppphhhhgg.

She then started to struggle and release herself. She was bouncing up and down in the chair, kicking her bound feet back and fourth. Her sandals flew off, but she didn't even realize it. She then kept thrashing around for a few more minutes until she realized it was hopeless. I left her tied like that for a while, even though she kept begging me to untie her..(she kept trying to say my name through the gag).

The End

homie
USA