TL : 01 - Don't Spy on your sister. Or do it (f/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TL : 01 - Don't Spy on your sister. Or do it (f/m, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TL's stories
01 - Don't Spy on your sister. Or do it
Story index at the bottom

By TL

Saturday May 26th 2001 04:08:17 AM

I used to like to eavesdrop on my sister's phone conversations when we were both in high school. She was 18 and a cheerleader with really hot friends, I was kind of a geeky 15 year old with a real thing for her friends.

One day my sister (Colleen) was talking with her friend Kelly (who I was in love with) and I was listening in. The problem was I sneezed, my sister heard, said, "I'll call you back, Kell," and came flying out of her room, only to see my flying out of my parents room. "You're dead!" she screamed. (If she wasn't my sister, I'd say she was hot too. Blonde and tall and very athletic)

I was semi-hiding downstairs when she came flying down the stairs looking for me, screaming "You are going to pay" over and over. I ran away and she tackled me in the middle of the living room. She pinned me on my stomach and then said, "You remember these, don't you?" and pulled out a pair of handcuffs she bought as a joke once. I struggled but she cuffed my hands behind my back. I rolled over and she then sat on top of me. She was wearing a grey t-shirt, grey sweats, and grey socks.

"I've been wanting to do this to you for a long time," she said, and she took off one sock and shoved it in my mouth. I tried to spit it out but she clamped her hand over my mouth and kept it there. "One more to go!" she said, taking the sock off her other foot and cleave-gagging me with it.

"On you feet, now!" she said, pulling me up - my hands tied and gagged - and looking me in the face.

"Torture number one - my dirty socks stuffed in your mouth. You are going to me so sorry!" And she marched me to her room, closed the door, threw me to the floor, got 2 belts from her drawer, and tied my feet with them. She then took off my shoes and socks and sat on top of me again, grinning.

"Torture number two - I'm gonna tickle you to death!" and starting tickling my ribs and underarms. Then my stomach and finally, she grabbed my feet, cradled them in her arms while she sat on top of my, and tickling them up and down. I was crying - that's how hard I was laughing.

"The punishment for spying is death by tickling," Colleen said as I writhed in agony. "You are one little boy who needs to learn a lesson, and tickle torture is the only way you'll learn."

SO it went on for probably another 45 minutes before she took my gag out and tied me to her desk chair.

"You say 1 word in the next 2 hours, and I'm putting my socks in your mouth again. For now, you just sit there and think about what I'll do to you NEXT time to spy on me."

And she closed the door and I sat there and thought about it. When she came in to let me go, first she tickled me again for about 5 minutes while I cried, "No!" kind of pathetically. She gagged me with her hand and tickled me with the other while I was still tied to the chair. Finally, she untied me and told me to beat it.

"Oh, one more thing," she said as I went back to my room. "I'm doing this once more...soon.

TL

Wednesday, August 29th 2001 - 07:58:33 PM

Back in May I wrote about the time when I was 15 and my sister Colleen (she was 18) tied me up, gagged me with her socks, and tickled me like crazy after she caught me listening in on her phone conversation. When she finally untied me, she vowed to get me again.

She had tied me up and tickled be because I was listening in on her phone conversation between her and her friend Kelly, who I had a serious crush on. Colleen was very pretty too (still is), but she was my sister. Kelly, however, was the girl of my dreams. She had wavy blondish-brown hair well past her shoulders, big blue eyes, full lips, and a great body. Like Colleen, she was a cheerleader and a terrific athlete. I was smitten.

About 3 weeks after the first incident with Colleen, Kelly was over the house and the three of us were hanging out. It was an overcast day so we were inside. I was supposed to go out with my friend Paul in about an hour or two, but I loved hanging out with Kelly. We got along very well - even though I was a skinny, wimpy 15-year-old, I was basically considered "OK" by Colleen's friends and by Colleen too. Kelly always teased me and called me handsome, which I loved.

So we were watching TV in our finished basement, and Kelly looked great as usual. She always dressed funky and cool, and today was no exception. She wore a low-cut red sweater blouse that V'd down to her chest and had short, puffy sleeves (like a Spanish dancer.) She wore baggy floral print pants that went great with it and wore red argyle socks on her feet. Her shoes were off and she sat next to me on the couch. We watched TV and laughed and kidded, while Colleen lay on the floor in her usual T-shirt and sweatpants. I had a Hawaiian shirt (the button down kind), Bermuda shorts (I suppose it was the style then), and docksides.

The fun of the day, though, took a crazy turn when Kelly said something.

"I heard you liked to be tied up, Bobby," Kelly said.

I was shocked and just turned about 10 shades of red. Kelly giggled and teased some more as Colleen propped herself on her elbow from the floor and looked at me.

"I heard," Kelly said, "that you love it when girls tie you up, especially when you deserve it."

"Yeah, I love it," I said with a laugh. "I love being tied up and tickled by an absolute psychopath. Who doesn't love that."

"Somehow I detect sarcasm," Kelly said as she sat on the couch yesterday and playfully slapped my arm. "Tied up and tickled - Colleen really gave it to you, huh? Pretty cruel, if you ask me. I'm not sure I could tickle someone who was all tied up. I might kill them."

Colleen spoke. "I told you what he did, Kell. He was listening in on OUR conversation. He had to pay, and I gave him the appropriate punishment."

"Excuse me while I go do something else," I said with a smile. But Kelly reached up and gently grabbed my arm and pulled me down on her lap. Then she wrapped her legs around me with her feet right in front of my middle, kind of like a little leghold trap. It wasn't tight, just playful. I could have gotten out if I wanted to, but I was kind of enjoying this.

"Stay with us, Bobby. We should talk about this. I just think you should know that I WOULDN'T have tickled you like that. Too much torture. I just would have tied you up and kept you underfoot all day. Fair enough?"

With that Kelly gently tickled my ribs from behind with her fingers and I jumped a little, but her feet held me in and she stopped. "Just kidding," she teased.

"Too bad Colleen didn't have you to control her then, huh? Too bad for me," I said.

"Well," Colleen chimed in, "actually..."

Uh oh.

"Actually," Kelly continued, "today is my turn. Today I'M gonna tie you up." And she then tightened her feet around me and put her arms around me from behind, kind of like a small bearhug.

"Ready?" Colleen asked Kelly.

"Yeah," Kelly said evilly. "Go get the handcuffs while I hold him here."

Colleen bolted up the stairs. When I heard her going up the second flight to her bedroom, I sprung into action. I wrestled myself out of Kelly's lehghold and away from her and ran to the bathroom that was also in the finished room. Kelly ran after me, but because she only had her socks on, she slipped on the tile floor and I got to the bathroom and closed the door.

The door had no lock, so I had to hold it closed by pressing my weight against it and holding the doorknob. Kelly rushed up to the other side and started to try to open it, but I held my own. It was at this moment, as we struggled, that I could tell I was dead. Two against one would just not keep this door closed when Colleen got back down. I knew my fate would have be Kelly's prisoner and figured there were worse things in the world. But I decided to put up a fight anyway and pressed against the door to keep her out.

"You're making it difficult on yourself, kid," Kelly said. "I'm just gonna tie you up - I told you I wouldn't tickle you. Make it easy on yourself and give up!"

"No way," I yelled back. "How can I trust you after what Colleen did to me!"

Colleen had arrived back downstairs. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Our prisoner is trying to escape," Kelly said."Help me get this door open so we can get him."

With that I felt a lot more strength on the other side of the door and the door began to open as I was pushed a bit back into the bathroom. I was losing the battle.

When the door opened a crack, I saw a foot enter into it. It had a white sock so I knew it was Colleen. I tried to close the door to no avail.

"IF you slam the door on my feet, I swear we will tie you down and shave your head!" Colleen yelled. "Kelly, get your feet in there and help me!"

Then I saw a red-argyle-socked foot jam into the door, then Kelly's leg, then her other foot. Then Colleen's. I was dead. I fell back to the floor as the door flew open and Kelly and Colleen pounced on me. Kelly put her knees in the small of my back and grabbed hands as I lay on my stomach. Colleen applied one cuff, and then Kelly cuffed my wrists together behind my back. Then they both got up.

"Whew, he doesn't like being kidnapped, huh? What a tiger," Kelly said. "Let's get him on his feet and finish the job."

The two of them got me up and walked me into the couch area, where Kelly forced me to the floor and Colleen handed her some white rope. When Colleen tied me up earlier, she used handcuffs and belts. This time was different and if I couldn't untie myself from belts, I was betting ropes wouldn't be any easier. Colleen also held a roll of duct tape.

Kelly crouched down and bound my feet at the ankles, then my legs above the knees. Then she pushed to my stomach and tied my hands with rope, just to be extra secure, I guess. She put her foot in the small of my back to hold me down and Colleen handed her the duct tape. Then she stopped and removed her foot and told me to roll over. I did.

Kelly stood over me and smiled with the roll of ducttape dangling from her fingers. "Well aren't you adorable, all tied up! We are going to have so much fun with our little hostage, Coll."

Kelly continued, "You know what? I think we'll hold off on gagging you. You'll be a good boy, right?" She giggled loudly.
I nodded.

"OK, no gag," Kelly said, crouching down again over me. "Colleen told me she gagged you with socks fresh off her feet. Horrible! Let's hope we don't come to that, because these socks aren't so clean," she said as she got up and held one of those red socks to my face for inspection.

She and Colleen just laughed and then Kelly reached down and whipped my shoes off.

"Who wears shoes inside the house?" she asked. "Barefoot it is for you, boy."

Then she got me up, stood me in front of her for a second, tied up like a Christmas package, and pushed me onto the couch in the middle of it. She flopped down on one side, Colleen the other, and they put their feet in my lap. Colleen flicked on MTV.

"He makes a great footrest, huh?" Kelly said with more giggling. I was bound and helpless and at her feet and, I have to say, having a great time.

We watched MTV for awhile while Colleen and Kelly joked they about what they were going to do to me (put makeup on me, throw me in a cold shower, dump ice cubes down my shirt, etc) That's when the doorbell rang. Paul, here to pick me up. Whoa.

Colleen knew, "It's Paul," she said. "Gag him or keep him quiet somehow. I'll get rid of him." Then she leaned in and whispered something to Kelly.
Quickly, Kelly scissored her feet around me and sat behind me in another one of those legholds. Before, not tied, was tough enough to get out. Tied up, it was impossible. Her feet locked me in as Colleen dashed upstairs to deal with Paul.

The Kelly clamped her hand over my mouth and wrapped her other arm around my midsection. She whispered in my ear so softly that it tickled my eardrum and made me giggle a little.

"Not a sound out of you, Bobby," she said, her hand firmly over my mouth. "Not a sound. If Paul hears you, we'll grab him and tie him up too. Then he can watch as we torture you in the worst way possible. And you'll find out how my gross red socks taste. Do you understand?"

I nodded and saw her smile as she handgagged me.

"Good, because you're my prisoner all day, and I will make you so sorry if you say one word before he leaves. You are at my mercy."

This wasn't the same sweet Kelly who said she had only wanted to tie me up. She sounded more sinister. Uh oh.

I'll finish this a bit later. Hope you're enjoying it.

TL
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, September 2nd 2001 - 10:24:04 PM

Here's the rest of being tied up by Kelly, my sister Colleen's friend. To reset the scene: my hands and feet are bound (handcuffs and rope) and Kelly has me wrapped in a leghold with her hand over my mouth while Colleen upstairs is getting rid of my friend Paul. Kelly is taunting me while handgagging me, bound and wrapped up in her legs with her red-argyle-socked feet locking me in. I am, pretty much, her prisoner.

Colleen - who previously tied and tickle-tortured me - is upstairs getting rid of Paul. I am in a quandry - if I scream and he comes down to investigate, Kelly and Colleen have said they'll tied him up too. And Kelly said she'll make him watch as she tortures me (she even threatened me with her red socks in my mouth, just as Colleen had gagged me with her dirty socks a few weeks earlier). But still, to be safe, Kelly hand-gags me.

A couple minutes later, Colleen comes back down the stairs.

"Well, he's finally gone. I told him Mom needed you to go to Aunt Jane's house to drop some clothes off" (NOTE: Me parents were at a dinner-dance for the day/night. My Aunt Jane lived about an hour away.) "So he's finally gone. How was our prisoner, Kell?"

"Frisky. I had to gag him with my hand the whole time, and he keeps struggling and my feet are getting tired. I think we need a more permanent way of keeping him restrained."

"What'd you have in mind?" Colleen asked.

"A double bed with a headboard. Like yours."

I was still handgagged and trying to plead with Kelly to take her hand off. She picked up on that, "I know, kiddo, but I don't WANT you to talk yet," she taunted.

"How do we get him upstairs? And his hands are tied behind his back - we have to get them in front of him to tie him down to my headboard. How do we go it?"

Kelly paused, removed her hand from my mouth. She pushed me to the floor and then put both her feet on my chest to hold me there. Finally she said, "I've got it. Just cover me. If he resists - well, you know where he's ticklish, right?"

"You said you wouldn't!" I yelled.

Kelly snickered - "I said THAT I wouldn't tickle you, but Colleen loves it and does it so well. You see, never trust a girl who's kidnapped you. Now lie still and do what you're told and you won't get tickled."

Colleen stood over me and wiggled her fingers, letting me know what I was in for. What the heck, I thought. This was Kelly, girl of my dreams, after all.

Kelly told me to fold my knees up to my chest and slide my handcuffed hands under my feet to the front of me. I did, and I was now bound hand and foot with my hands in front of me.

"You think we can carry him?" Colleen said.

"Sure, he doesn't weigh too much. You get his arms, I'll get his feet. Bobby, not a word!"

And with that, Kelly and Colleen carried me upstairs 2 flights to Colleen's room, where she had a double bed with a headboard. Kelly pinned me down on the bed while Colleen ran back down to get the rope. She came back with the rope and duct tape.

Kelly tied my cuffed hands to the crossbar of the headboard, not too taut, but in a way that pretty much had me sitting up against a pillow with my arms - bent at the elbows so they wouldn't strain too much - tied over my head. My feet and knees were tied together, but not down to anything.

"That's much better - he can't escape or writhe around now," Kelly said, sitting next to me with the soles of her feet pressed together, like she was doing yoga or something.

She picked up the duct tape and, like before, let it dangle from her finger as she grinned at me.

"As I said, only if we need it," Kelly said, putting the roll on the nightstand.

Colleen said, "Actually, since you won't let me torture him, why don't I leave you two alone. I'll go to watch some TV, then I'll go to the store to get some things for dinner. OK?"

"Sounds good to me," Kelly said. "Our little hostage here can thank me later for saving him from his big bad sister."

"Yeah, whatever," I said, not minding the idea of being alone with Kelly, but not entirely trusting it either.

"OK, bye you two. I'll check on you in about an hour," Colleen said before leaving.

After she left, Kelly sat there grinning at me. I was checking her out as she did, all over. Hey, I may have been tied up, but I still had the hots for my captor. She was kind of wiggling her toes through her socks, and when her feet caught my attention, she teased me.

"What, you checking out my feet? Do you like my socks or something? Colleen told me how much you love socks, especially in your mouth. Right?"

"No, I wasn't..."

"Well, while I've got you tied up, how about a closer look?" Kelly asked, and then slid one foot right up to my nose. It didn't smell bad, but not great, either.

"Don't you love these red argyle socks? I've had them for years and there's not a hole in them anywhere. "And I always take my shoes off and walk around in them," Kelly said, waving her foot in front of my nose some more. "Don't you love them?"

"Uh, would you mind..."

"I said don't you love them?" moving her other foot under my nose and dangling both of them there. "I suggest you answer me."

"Sure," I said, trying to pull my face away from her feet. "They're great."

"That's more like it," Kelly said, finally pulling her feet away and kneeling next to me. "In case you can't guess, Bobby, this is MY way of torturing you." And she started to laugh while I just kind of squirmed.

"Actually, there's one more thing I want to do," Kelly said, reaching down and unbuttoning the top button of my Hawaiin shirt. "Don't worry, I'll keep my feet to myself.

I sat there dumbfounded as she unbuttoned my shirt so my chest and stomach we basically bare, and it was just me and my bermuda shorts. Kelly couldn't get my shirt off because of the way I was tied up - she knew that - so she slid the shirt up my arms and tied in a bunch to the headboard over my hands.

"Just a little reinforcement, in case you get out of the ropes," Kelly said. "Feel helpless?"

"Yeah," I said with a stutter. "And a little cold.Why can't I keep my shirt on."

Kelly leaned in with her big eyes blazing at me. "Don't worry, you won't be cold for long."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, nervous.

"You'll find out, but I need you attention. I can't have these interruptions."

And she reached over to the nightstand, grabbed the duct tape, and ripped off a long piece.

"No! Don't!" I yelled, but Kelly just laughed as I thrashed my head around and easily forced the tape over my mouth. Then she added a couple more pieces to keep it on.

I tried to scream and kick, but Kelly sat on my legs. I kept yelling under the gag, but nothing got through.

"Oh, what's the matter? So what if I gagged you? Colleen gagged you with smelly socks - at least I didn't do that. Plus," she added, "I told you never to trust a girl who's kidnapped you."

And then, shocking me, she ran a finger all along my exposed rib cage and up to the armpit. It tickled like hell and I begged under the gag, but it was worthless.

"How could you think I would tie you up and NOT tickle you?" Kelly said, running another finger up my right side in sequence with the one on the left. Agony!

"Colleen told me how ticklish you were, but I didn't believe her. NO ONE can be that ticklish!" Kelly said, now lightly running all her fingers over my stomach and chest up to my underarms. I felt myself sweating and screaming with tears coming to my eyes, but I was Kelly's helpless victim.

"Oooh, maybe you are that ticklish? Are you Bobby? Are you that ticklish?" Kelly said with an evil giggle, continuing with those light tickles that I was now sure would kill me. "How about your ribs - are you're ribs really that ticklish?"

She then started to dig both her hands into both my ribs, tickling them to no end. I was certain I'd pass out!

"Are you crying?" Kelly asked while she tickled me."Oh poor baby. I'll have to find a way to cheer you up!" And then the tickling got even more merciless on my upper body while Kelly sat on my legs.

I panted and sweated and cried and laughed - this was worse than Colleen tickled me! Kelly continued the tickle torture with very little pity.

"So you think you can listen in on my conversations and get away with it?" Kelly demanded with a laugh. "Can't you see you deserve to be tickled to death?"

The tickling kept up for many more minutes before she stopped and looked right at me with a smile. I was gasping under the gag.

"Oh, how thoughtless of me. I forgot to tickle your feet!" she said as I again screamed for her to stop but it on'y came out as an "MMMPPHH!" "OK, I'll tickle them extra hard now."

Despite my meaningless pleas, Kelly turned around and kneeled across my legs facing my feet, the soles of her socks facing me. She started to calmly tickle in between my toes.

"You have big feet - more for me to tickle," she said. "What's that? You want to tickle the SOLES of your feet? OK. And you want me to tickle the TOPS of your feet? And the arches? And your ankles? OK, kiddo, it's your choice."

Kelly's assault on my feet was relentless as I bucked and shook the bed and was laughing so hard that I thought I'd never stop. Finally she stopped and climbed off me, sitting with her legs crossed in front of her next to me. I tried to catch my breath and finally did, but the gag still held any scream that I had.

"Colleen has now idea how bad I'm tickling you - SHE thought I was giving you a pedicure, because she said you hate having your feet touched. I'll say!" she said. "But I'm sure she'd approved with my method of torture. Tickling is an oldie but goodie. Don't you agree?"
I nodded my head vehemently up and down.

"Would you like me to tickle you a little more?" Kelly said in almost a baby voice, while I violently shook my head no. "OK, if you want."

She started to tickle my neck lightly with her fingers, causing me to squeal and squirm and pant heavy again. She lectured me as she tickled me.

"You brought this on yourself, my friend. They used to execute people for spying, you know. Too bad you never learned your lesson. Horrible tickle-torture is the only way to teach you. Horrible, horrible tickle-torture. I am so glad I'm not in your shoes - this must be agony, huh? Being practically tickled to death twice in one month by 2 girls? Isn't that worst? I don't think anyone can take tickling like that, do you?"

Finally, she stopped the tickle assault on my neck and flopped her head down on my chest, while I tried to recover. I was still laughing spasmodically and felt old tears stinging my face.

"I'm exhausted, Bobby. How 'bout you?" Kelly asked lying on my chest, then picking her head up to look at me. "I'm sorry I had to gag you, but you're so ticklish the neighbors would have called the police. I would have been arrested for attempted murder, trying to tickle you to death. You understand," she said with a little smile.

"You want me to take your gag off," Kelly asked.

I nodded as my laughter finally died down and she sat up and placed her feet by my head.

"If I take your gag off, I don't want to hear a sound for 15 seconds. Then I want no screaming. If you do..." she motioned towards her socks and moved her feet around for emphasis. "Get my drift? Dirty socks don't taste so good, do they?"

I shook my head. I was sweating like crazy.

"When you talk to Colleen, not a word about me tickling you - you can even deny it. Just tell her you learned your lesson. Tell her it was the most horrible torture imaginable - which, actually, it was."

Finally, Kelly took my gag off.

When I could finally speak, I had no idea what to say.

"My God, that was the worst. Please, no more," I said.

"Only if you deserve it," she whispered, wiggling her fingers again. "If Colleen ever finds out..."

"She won't, OK? Please untie me now, Kelly. PLEASE!"

"Don't interrupt," she said, placing her hand over my mouth again. "If she ever finds out, I'll pay you another visit. And I'll bring a few girlfriends. You'll be tied down and tickled so hard it will make this seem like a tiny little slap on the wrist. Got it?"

I nodded and Kelly took her hand off my mouth. She untied my shirt and rope from the headboard and my shirt fell back into place. She leaned over me and buttoned it back up and then untied my feet - giving them a little tickle first.

"Just want to remind you who's in charge," she said. I now was only handcuffed. Kelly walked me back downstairs and sat me on the couch, putting her feet up on me and demanding that I massage them. I took off her socks and did just that with my cuffed hands. Just then we heard Colleen pull back up in the car. Kelly pulled her bare feet away and quickly put her socks back on. I don't ever think I'll forget Kelly's red argyle socks. How can I?
Colleen walked in and kicked her shoes off. "Well well well. Are we all done?"

"I think so," Kelly said. "You have the key?"

Colleen reached into her sock and pulled it out. "You sure we should let him go? Has he learned his lesson?"

"Yeah," Kelly said, nudging me with her foot. "Wouldn't you say so, Mister?

"Uh, yes. Yes and I'm sorry. Please, take the cuffs off," I asked. Kelly reached down and uncuffed my hands. I was free.

"Tying him up wears you out," Kelly said. "What's for dinner?"

TL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic