Glenn : 02 - Tricking the Babysitter - and Paying for It! (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Glenn : 02 - Tricking the Babysitter - and Paying for It! (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Glenn's stories
02 - Tricking the Babysitter - and Paying for It!
Story index at the bottom

By Glenn

Saturday, September 1st 2001 - 02:47:53 PM

Tricking the Babysitter - and Paying for It!

Part I

It was becoming that time of year again when fall made its appearance. Halloween was just around the corner, and the leaves were turning that splendor of colors that marked the start of this season. Once again, Julie was babysitting me. It was a Saturday, and we had the house to ourselves for the day. She had arrived mid-morning, looking as attractive as ever, dressed in the usual sweater and skirt - standard attire, I guess, for a teenaged babysitter.

The air was cool outside, and a gentle breeze stirred the leaves that would soon be raked into piles and placed in garbage bags. Sunlight flickered through the window, filtered by the few leaves remaining on the trees, causing dancing patterns of light on the walls and floor. The floor I could see quite well; the walls I had to twist my head around to look at. I was lying on my stomach on the floor in a very thorough, maddeningly inescapable hogtie! Of course, once again, I had badgered Julie, challenging her to tie me up! And tie me up she did!

The long, nylon rope was tied around my upper body, and cinched between my arms and torso. My wrists were crossed, tightly tied, and secured to the rope securing my arms to my side, so that my forearms were twisted up behind my back. My knees were tied together, and cinched, as were my ankles. The remaining rope tying my ankles was tied off at my wrists, completing the hogtie! I couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't reach any of the knots, or find any slack to escape.

"So how's the great escape coming along?" I was suddenly aware of a pair of shapely, nylon encased ankles filling my field of view. Julie had returned from the kitchen where she was doing homework. "Doesn't look like you'll be getting free, does it?"

"Hey," I grunted, " should just be a few more minutes, no problem. Almost free."

"Uh-huh," she replied. "Okay, it's been two hours. Time to be untied."

With that, she knelt down beside me and began to loosen the knots. I turned my head to the side so I could see her. She was sat with her legs folded underneath her, the hemline of her skirt just above her knees. I basked in the sight of those gorgeous legs, and the hiss of her nylons as she leaned over me, deftly working on the ropes imprisoning me. As she untied my hands, her long, chestnut-colored hair brushed against my cheek and the back of my neck.

After about five minutes, I was completely free. "I don't know why you always want me to tie you up," Julie was saying, " you haven't yet to get free."

"It's a lot of fun," I replied, rubbing my wrists, "sort of like those adventure comics or movies where the hero always gets tied up." I stretched out on the floor, relieved after being a human pretzel most of the morning. I thought for a moment. "You know what would really be fun? Maybe I could tie you up. Sort of like the damsel in distress kind of thing. I could be the villain or a burglar, and tie you to the post or a chair!"

Julie's eyes widened at this. "Well, Glenn, I don't know. I don't mind tying you up, but I not sure. . . I don't think I would be comfortable with that."

Naturally, I was disappointed. Like a lot of young boys, I enjoyed games where girls got tied up, and the thought of tying Julie up was tantalizing. For the time being, I would have to think of something else, some way of convincing her to participate in the game. For a while, I watched TV. After I got bored with that, I went for my diary (the one that was leather-bound, with a key).

It is important to note at this point that this diary contained stuff that was of interest to young boys such as myself. I didn't so much write down feelings or impressions, but mischief that I got into with my friends after school and on weekends. However, I was smitten with a certain young girl, and wasn't hesitant in writing about that. I don't think that many people keep diaries (or journals, as they may alternately be called) in a handwritten format. Everything nowadays is on computer, using a word processor. At the moment, I was writing about a prank that a friend and I had played on a neighbor. Nothing serious, but something that I wouldn't want to get around.

I was suddenly aware that I was being watched. Julie had finished her homework, and was attempting to peer over my shoulder surreptitiously. "See anything interesting?" I smiled, closing the book and keeping one hand defensively over it. "Boy, you girls really can be nosy, can't you?"

"Well, Glenn, I was just wondering if you wanted to play a game, or something," Julie replied indignantly. "I didn't realize you were writing something personal!" She looked at the diary, as if seeing it for the first time. "So what is it that you're up to, anyway?"

I could see right through this, naturally, but there was a plan formulating in my mind. I knew, of course, that she was dying to see what I write about. My mind was racing as to how I could use this to my advantage. I had no intention of ever letting her read what I had wrote, but perhaps I could make something up . . .

"I was just writing about something me and Jack were up to last weekend. Do you know Jack? I think his older brother is in one of your classes. His name is Steve." I knew that Julie knew Steve. In fact, I knew she had quite a crush on him. However, I knew through Jack that he was involved with another girl at the moment. How serious, I didn't know. But I knew from what Jack had told me, that Julie often gave Steve more than just a casual glance.

"Oh, sure, I know Steve." She was trying to act as indifferent as possible, and not being totally convincing. "He's in my biology class. Seems like a nice guy, everyone likes him."

"He seems to like you." I replied. The plan that had been formulating in my mind was now starting to come together. It was just a matter of playing it through without blowing it. "Jack mentioned it the other day when we were out bike riding. He says Steve and that other girl are on the out. That's partly what I was writing about." Hook, line, and sinker. I held the diary in one hand and twisted it back and forth for emphasis. Of course, stuff like that didn't get in my writings. I had better stuff to write about. But she didn't know that.

"W-what did he say about me!" she quivered. Her eyes were wide, and a smile slowly spread across her face. It was like dangling a morsel of food before a starving person. She took a step toward me, her fingers twisting a lock of her hair. "I mean, did he say anything else? What else did Jack tell you?" She was trying to play it cool at this point, but I knew that I had her hooked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Not too much, really. Just that he thought you were kind of cute." I placed my locked diary on a shelf. "Thinks you got a great bod, too."

At this point, Julie's mouth opened in amazement, and she grinned broadly. "Oh, Glenn, you've got to let me read what Jack told you. It's really important!" she pleaded. She continued, "Look, I'll let you stay up late tonight. We can do anything you want. Play some games, watch TV, whatever!"

I had her. "Maybe there is something. Remember, before lunch, when I thought it would be neat if I tied you up. Well, we could make it into a game. You could be a captured double agent. And my diary," I pointed to it, " could have a secret code that contains secrets that will save the world.
"I'll tie you up to a chair. If you can get free in two hours, you can get the key and see the secret code. Now, I know you want to see what's in there, so here's your chance!"

Julie was biting her lip, thoughtfully. I knew that she was tempted. Strongly tempted. She looked at the diary, then at the chair. "Okay, you got a deal. But don't tie me up too tight. There has to be some chance of my escape in order to make it fair. Also, you must untie me in two hours if I can't get free. Okay?"

I knew that Julie thought she would have a good chance of freeing herself. Her gorgeous figure was a result of years of judo - she was, in fact, a third dan black belt - and she was limber and in very good shape. I went and got the ropes. Of course, I was going to tie her up so that she would have no chance of escape. I motioned for her to sit in the chair. She sat down, and I started to tie her up. I crossed her hands behind her back and tied them, making diagonal loops around her wrists, and then cinching between her wrists. I then wrapped the rope around her waist and the chair back, and tied it off snugly. Continuing on, I wrapped the rope around here upper body, above and below her breasts, and cinched it tight between her arms and body. I walked around the front of her, and started tying her legs. Because she wore a skirt, I tied her knees together just above the hemline, then finished off by tying her ankles together and to the cross member that supported the chair legs. I yanked tight the last knot. She was thoroughly tied up, in a classic damsel in distress chair tie.

"Looks like your determined to keep that secret code a secret," she laughed nervously, tugging at the ropes.

"Okay," I said. "Here is the key to the secret code." I placed the diary key, which was on a string, around Julie's neck so that it dangled in front of her.

"All you have to do is escape, take the key, and unlock the secret code. Starting now, you have two hours. Have fun!"

Looking down at the key, wistfully, and then at the diary, Julie began her escape attempt. She pulled hard at the ropes binding her hands, then twisted side to side. She was struggling furiously, but was unable to move much, let alone escape. Smiling, satisfied with the job I had done, I left her there and went to watch TV. I peeked in on her from time to time. She tried everything to escape, but to no avail. I could hear the creaking of the ropes against the wooden chair as she struggled, followed by the sound of her frustration as she let her pent up breath out. I knew that having the key so near, yet so far, must have been driving her up the wall.

The plan that I had put together had finally come about. Little did I know that there would be another unexpected turn of events . . .

Glenn

oarsman32@hotmail.com

Canada

Saturday, September 1st 2001 - 03:07:02 PM

Tricking the Babysitter - and Paying for It!
Part II

During the two hours in which I had Julie tied up, I passed the time by watching TV. I continued to hear the sounds of her attempting to escape. As I said before, she was in great shape, so the struggling wasn't taking too much of a toll on her. Again, I peeked in on her. She was still in that meticulously, inescapable chair tie. But now, she was sat still, gazing around at the bands of rope holding her there, trying futilely to find some other avenue of escape. Then she would gaze down at the key around her neck, then over at the diary. The struggling had caused her long hair to cascade down around her shoulders and onto her chest. She looked gorgeous like that - all tied up, with her hair tousled that way.

Finally, the two hours were up. Pulling myself away from the TV, I went to untie Julie. She was sitting still now, finally exhausted after the long struggle. "Okay," she sighed, "you win. Can't blame a girl for trying, though, can you?"

"Oh, well," I replied, smugly, "better luck next time."

I started to untie her. Walking behind her, I undid her hands and unwrapped the rope from around her waist. I then started to work on the ropes binding her torso. Once I finished that, Julie brought her arms from behind her and rubbed her wrists. I started to work on her legs. The sight of her gorgeous legs in a skirt, encased in nylon, and tightly bound, was something to behold.

Julie noticed my admiration. "Glenn," she said. I looked up, blushing slightly. "why don't you finish watching your program? I think I can untie myself from here." She smiled. "Actually, that was kind of fun. I really felt like the damsel in distress for a while there." She leaned forward and started to work on the ropes around her knees.

I was quite surprised, actually. Julie had gone from not wanting to be tied up, to actually enjoying the game. I went into the recreation room and continued to watch my program. It was some sort of science fiction movie, the type of genre that I was into at the time. Looks like I had finally got to tie up the babysitter. I reveled in the memory of her helplessly tied up, struggling, and completely at my mercy. I heard Julie move around in the other room, and realized that she had finished untying her legs. After being bound for so long, she was probably walking around, stretching out. What a stroke of genius it was, convincing her to let me tie her up that way. The whole time where she thought that she would have any chance of getting free! And placing the key around her neck like that was -

The key!!?

With a sinking feeling, I ran into the other room. Standing with the open diary in her hand, Julie was ecstatically reading its contents. She was dangling the key by the string on her other hand. "Forget something?" she laughed.

I groaned inwardly. Now she knew everything that I wrote about. I knew now that the reason she wanted to finish untying herself was to distract me. Also, she now knew that there was nothing about Steve in the diary. I reached out and took back the diary and the key. But it was too late. "You promise you won't say anything to anybody about what I wrote?" I pleaded. But I knew I was under her thumb.

"Well, well. Let's see." She stood, one hand on her hip, the other cradling her chin reflectively. "To begin with, there was nothing there about Steve." She paused. " It's not nice to fool the babysitter." She took a step forward. "I spent two hours tied up for nothing. Just for that, I'm going to tell about that prank that you pulled."

"You wouldn't do that!" I begged.

"Oh, yes I would!" she exclaimed. She paused, thoughtfully. "But perhaps there is someway around this . . ."

"What?" I pleaded, but I already had a pretty good idea what that would be.

Julie had picked up the long length of rope that she had coiled up. "You like being tied up. Fine. You're going to sit down in the chair, and I'm going to tie you up. And if you thought you were tied up pretty good before," she purred, grinning wickedly, "you haven't seen anything yet!"

I slowly sat down in the chair and placed my hands against its legs. Julie started to tie me. Now, being that she was in such great shape, she could really pull the ropes tight. She started, as before, with my ankle, tightly tying it to the chair leg. She brought the rope up and tied my knee to the union of the leg and the chair seat. She then did the other knee, then the other ankle. She tied that off tightly. Julie then brought the rope under the chair and up, and tied my waist securely to the chair back. She then ran the rope up the chair back, tied it off, and then tied my upper arm to the chair back, cinching it tightly. The rope was wrapped around my torso and the chair back about a dozen times. She tied and cinched my elbow and forearm to the chair leg. Now came the wrist. It was tied with many turns to the union of the chair leg and the seat, cinched, and knotted tightly. She repeated the procedure with the other arm. When the final knot was tied around my wrist, she brought the last of the rope down and tied it to a chair leg cross member.

I was helpless. I struggled, but couldn't move anything. I may as well have been encased in cement. Julie stood before me, smiling, hands on her shapely hips.

"We're going to have a talk, you and I. You're going to tell me the truth about what you know about Steve. That is, if there is anything."

"There isn't anything," I said miserably, "It was just a trick to get you tied up."

"I thought so." She shook her head. "That wasn't very nice, what you did. I am going to keep you tied up, until I decide to untie you."

"How long will I be tied up?" In some way, this was both exciting and scary for me. Now that she really wanted me tied up, I was totally at her mercy.

"If you really need to be untied, I will untie you." As angry as she was, she did care enough that she wouldn't have any harm come to me. "But if you don't want me to repeat to anyone about what you have written in your diary, you will stay tied up until I release you." That's it. She had me.

"Now," she continued, "I'm going to enjoy reading through your diary. Like you say, we girls are nosy." She had the diary in her hand, and seemed quite amused as she leafed through the pages. "Oh, look here!" she had walked behind me, leaned her forearms on my shoulders, and held the page in front of my face. "Looks like someone has a crush on a certain girl!"

I could feel my face burning bright red with embarrassment. I fought hard to escape from my bindings, but she had me tied up much too well. When playing bondage games with an older, more experienced girl, it is not just the knots that are tied with rope - it is also the knots tied with the mind. Julie had tricked me fair and square. Although I thought she deserved to be tied up after she had tried to peek in my diary [see July], she had ultimately gotten the better of me and given me my just deserts. I was bound by the babysitter. This much I knew: I was going to be tied up for a long, long time. . .

Glenn
:x oarsman32@hotmail.com
Canada