None : 01 - Fooling around with the guys (m+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

None : 01 - Fooling around with the guys (m+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

None's stories
01 - Fooling around with the guys
Story index at the bottom

By None

Tuesday, September 4th 2001 - 07:06:50 PM

This is what happened to me when I went to a guy friends house. It was scary, yet exciting. Please let me know if you want to hear more stories.

My guy friend (let's call him Bobby) has a pool. One hot summer day, I went to his house and his three guy friends were there. They're names were Mike, Matt and Dave. They were all pretty hot. We had an afternoon of fun around the pool, fooling around, they guys grabbing me, scooping me up, their strong arm around my back, their other arm under where my knees bend. They would always toss me in the pool, and one of the other guys would try to catch me. I was wearing a bikini, and it was on securely, so I wasn't worrying.

Then, it started to rain. Just our luck. I lived about ten minutes away from Bobby's house, and since none of us could drive, I decided to stay for a while. When I was busy drying off myself under the umbrella, I noticed the guys were in a huddle. Matt and Mike and Bobby went inside, and Dave walked over to me. He pulled a bandana out of his bag, and wrapped it around my eyes. Dave was very strong, and so much fun! He whispered he had a surprise for me, and he flung me over his shoulder, and I heard him walk inside.

He set me on the floor, and told me I couldn't peek yet. I heard footsteps walk into the room, and a pair of hands took my blindfold off. I saw that we were in Bobby's living room, and Bobby was setting up things on the coffee table, such as long white rope, and duct tape, and a pair of socks. Suddenly, a strong hand pushed my head down knocking me on the floor. Dave stretched me out, laying on my stomach. I squirmed to get up, but he sat on me, and Bobby took my wrists, and tied them together, then put duct tape over them. He had used a long piece of rope on my wrists, and tied the other end to a leg of a table. Then I saw Matt and Mike walked down the stairs, carrying a tray, but I couldn't see what was on it. Then Dave took one of my feet, and using a long rope, he tied it around my ankle, leaving a long strand. He tied the other end to the leg of a chair. He did the same with my other foot and a chair across the room.

Before I knew it, Matt and Mike each had a foot in their hand. I could see what was on that tray. There was a sharpened pencil, two paper clips, a pair of dull scissors, one of those pen caps that clip onto your shirt pocket, a pair of cuticle scissors, a ball point pen, and a regular butter knife. What are they gonna do with this stuff, I wondered. Then, I realized what they were going to do. They started unstrapping my platform sandals, and threw them against the wall. Mike took the cuticle scissors, and Matt took the pencil, and they started moving it up and down my feet very gently...I couldn't help it. I started cracking up, screaming. I guess I should mention here that my toes are extremely ticklish! I was dying of laughter, they wouldn't stop! Then they switched tools. I couldn't tell what they were using. I knew they wouldn't do anything to hurt me, but I couldn't stop laughing! I started screaming loudly, and that's when Bobby took the socks and stuffed them in my mouth, then put a piece of tape over my mouth. My screams were only muffled MMMMPHS now.

The guys switched on and off with my feet for about an hour. I was going crazy! Finally, I could feel fingernails moving up and down the bottoms of my feet. It died down, then started again! They played those baby games with my toes, you know, This Little Piggy, and Round and Round the Racetrack. They wouldn't give it up.

Finally, about suffering from this torture for about an hour and a half, they cut me loose. I decided to bust out of that house as soon as I could! I told Bobby I was leaving, and he tipped me back, kissing me. Then, Dave lifted my ankles up, and started writing something on each toe. Bobby dropped me on the couch, and I looked at what they had wrote. They wrote the letters of TICKLE ME!! on the bottom of my toes! I couldn't take it, I got my clothes, and ran out of that place without saying another word.

None