PLeathal : 01 - First Post (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PLeathal : 01 - First Post (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PLeathal's stories
01 - First Post
Story index at the bottom

By PLeathal

Monday, September 17th 2001 - 08:57:01 AM

First Post

hello

this is my first post here so please be nice :) this is one of the more interesting games that i played with my brother. i will continue it if u want me to so please let me know

Most of my tie up games were with me (18) and my younger brother (14). We used to play a game where we would bet each other money to tie each other up and see if we could get out.

This particular bet turned out to be a bit more fun than usually as we had a surprise when we found a new friend to play with J. Anyway this is what happened.

We started of as we usually did. My brother had offered me a £5 bet to see if I could escape from a hog-tie (but we didn't call it that then) It was a good sum of cash so I agreed. We went into my bedroom and got out our supplies (my box of rope and tape that I kept under my bed for our games) I was wearing my usual casual wear I t-shirt and baggy jeans. It was the summer so I happened to be barefoot but that didn't matter much because we always insisted on playing our games barefoot.

My brother got to work by tying my hands behind my back palm to palm. When that was done he tied my legs together at my knees and finished by tying my feet together. He stopped and asked "do you want me gag you?"

"I don't mind, I'm gona get out any way!" I replied.

He laughed and said that there was no way that I would get out this time. He proceeded to place 3 strips of gaffa tape (duct tape for you Americans) over my mouth after successfully gagging me he then tuned his attention to tying my hands to my feet. Which he did quite spectacularly well. I could actually touch my heals with my fingers! It was a real tight tie and I knew that the chance of escaping would be very slim indeed.

He stood back to admire what he had done.

"Get out of that" he said.

I struggled and wriggled around as much as I could but none of the knots would budge. After a good 10 - 15 mins. of watching me try to escape he told me that if I couldn't escape then I would have to stay there until he let me go. I panicked and tried to shout at him but all that came out was a quiet "mmmmmppppphhhh!"

Just then I heard my friend Ian downstairs. He came in and started to walk up the stairs to my room!

let me know if u want to hear the rest of it :)

PLeathal
PLeathal1@aol.com
uk

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 23rd 2001 - 08:24:47 AM

My First Post (Part 2)

Ian opened the door and looked inside. I looked up at him and gave him a pleading look and a quiet "mmmmppphhh".

He looked at my brother and asked, "Did you tie him up like that?"

"yep" he said nodding his head.

"what for?"

"he bet £5 he could get out of it and now he's stuck cos he cant" my brother replied with a smile on his face.

"I could get out of that easy" Ian said.

I could see that my brother was going to have a fun time of it today! My brother asked if Ian wanted to play the bet and for some reason he quickly agreed to play.

Ian was dressed as I was, a pair of baggy jeans, t-shirt but with the addition of some trendy trainers. He agreed to the rules of the bet, had his shoes and socks removed and was tie up in the exact same way as I was. A super tight hog tie and a snug fitting tape gag. I lay there and watched as he struggled against the rope and mumbled some muffled words into his gag. I saw the rising look of panic in his eyes as he slowly realized that he was like me, completely helpless. Ian looked up at my brother. My brother stood there and said, "Stuck?" Ian nodded his head and gave a short "mmpph" my brother looked at us both and said "well I'll see u guys later" and with that he left the room shutting the door behind him. We both tried to shout to him as the door shut but he ignored us and walked straight out.

So there we were to 18 year olds tied up and gagged by one 14 year old kid. It then dawned on me that he knew we wouldn't get out of this and this was just a silly prank on his part but not knowing when he was coming back we got going on trying to untie each other. I wriggled over to Ian to try to untie the rope connecting his hands and feet but I couldn't reach any of the knots that I needed! After 15 min's of trying to untie each other's ropes we gave up and waited until my brother returned to untie us. He came back after half an hour and let us go and to of cause we had to pay up on the bet!

He reviled to us later that he had planed the whole thing from tying me up to inviting Ian round and getting him involved just to scam £10 off us (clever little brat) But Ian and me had some plans of our own to get our money back another day :)

Hope u liked my story. I have lots move stories of our games and bets if you would like to hear more.

PLeathal
PLeathal1@aol.com
UK