PLeathal : 02 - Me And Ian Get Revenge! (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PLeathal : 02 - Me And Ian Get Revenge! (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

PLeathal's stories
02 - Me And Ian Get Revenge!
Story index at the bottom

By PLeathal

Sunday, October 7th 2001 - 07:05:37 AM

Me And Ian Get Revenge!!!!!!!!!

for those of you that liked my story here is how me and my friend Ian got our w back on my evil little brother he he he......

After Ian and me had been had been left tied and gagged by my brother we decided some revenge was on the cards. We told my brother that this time we had a new thing to try and that each of us would bet him £10 he couldn't get out. My brother's eyes lit up and he almost instantly agreed.

The new challenge was to escape from being tied to a chair. He was to be tied and given 15 minutes to escape, if he didn't then we were allowed to keep him tie for as long as we wanted (sounds scary but it was never more than a 30 min. stretch). Me and Ian got the chair and our supplies while my brother took his shoes and socks off and pulled up his jeans (as we always did for our games) he sat in the chair so me and Ian began tying him up.

Ian started tying my brother's hands behind him. Crossing his wrists and wrapping tons of rope around them. I was left to tie his legs and feet, which I did by tying his legs just below his knees and feet together with another piece of rope to clinch the ropes. We finished up by running a rope between his hands and feet and trying them together under the chair. Just as we finished Ian took another rope and wrapped it around my brothers waist holding his arms to the back of the chair.

"There we go" he said as we stood back to admire our work.

"Just one last thing I think" I said as I produced the roll of tape.

My brother just managed to say, "No you don't have to gmmmpphhhh!" before I wrapped the tape around his head.

"There you go" Ian said. "you've got 15 minutes to escape but seeing as how you left us for so long last time I think we could give u a good few hours to get out of this one" we both laughed as we watched him struggling to wriggle out of his somewhat self inflicted problem. After we got bored of that we went downstairs, had a coffee and came back up to see my brother still sat on the chair having given up.

"Do you want us to untie you now?" I asked.

He nodded his head and gave a muffled yes from under the gag. We untied him and we agreed that he wouldn't have to pay us the bet money if he promised that he had learned his lesson and wouldn't be such an annoying git all the time. He said that he had and that he wouldn't pull any more silly tricks like that again. But that wasn't the end of our games either :)

hope u liked it.

PLeathal
PLeathal1@aol.com
UK