Dtmanus : 01 - Forced Spa Day (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dtmanus : 01 - Forced Spa Day (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dtmanus's stories
01 - Forced Spa Day
Story index at the bottom

By Dtmanus

Monday, October 8th 2001 - 09:57:00 PM

Thought I'd try to add something

Hey all,

I have been reading this and the previous site for a while now but haven't really added anything because well there hasn't been much I could add as I have had very very few tie up experiences, I had a few minor ones when i was younger but I don't really remember them at all!! I have been interested in it for awhile mainly because I was curious to see if I could get out of someone's tie's or if I would be able to tie someone else so they couldn't get free.

I have recently remembered one short experience that might interest some people. It happened when I was in grade 10 I was a fairly shy person so I didn't really have all that many friends, but I did end up meeting one of my better friends ex-girlfriends (let's call her Erin) was who was the opposite of me in terms of outgoingness she was the type that was friendly to everyone so I got to know her and she invited me over to lunch a few times as she lived right by the school.

Well as I got to know her she invited me over a few more times outside of school and I started to be more comfortable with her. At this point in time the school year had just ended so I had alot more time and one of the days she invited me over to her house earlier in the day and she said that one of her closest friends was over (let's call her steph) but other than that it would just be us.

So I come over there and met her friend who seemed to be a nice enough person. The day went on we talked a little bit and then watched a movie and then after that we were just sitting there trying to think of something else to do when Erin suddenly looks over at Steph and says "I think I can think of something fun to do, come here for a second Steph." she then turns to me and says "You stay right there we will be back in a minute".

Then the two of them leave down to where Erin's room is. Well a few minutes later Steph comes back up and says to me "Erin told me to come up here and ask you if you would like for me and to paint our nails." (I should add in here that I personally think girls look better with their nails painted and had told this to Erin who actually liked painting her nails and had painted them for me before.) At this I of course answered that sure I would like for you girls to paint your nails. I should have suspected something in her response "Okay then come on down to Erin's room, that is where she keeps all her nail polish and you can pick what color we will paint our nails."

So I follow Steph as she heads down the stairs towards Erin's room and didn't notice anything till we had just walked into Erin's room when I feel someone grab my shoulders and push me down into a chair. The next thing I see is Steph holding my arm down to the chair's arm and Erin standing there duct taping my wrist to the chair arm. I start to try and move my arm away but she had already started taping it to the chair arm and I am not too strong physically so they didn't have too much trouble. They first taped my wrist to the chair arm then taped my forearm to the chair arm right before my elbow then did the same thing to my other arm. At this point I am stuck to the chair and am not going anywhere. So naturally I started asking them what they were doing and why they were taping me to the chair, to which they simply replied "You'll find out soon enough just relax" .

They tend knelt down and started to take off my socks and then tape my ankles (I was wearing jeans so they taped my ankles right at the very end of my jeans so that it wouldn't rip my leg hair out but would still hold me to the chair) to the chair leg and then tape my leg to the chair leg right below the knee. Once they had done this to both of my legs they both looked me over and started laughing. I was no securely held to the chair there was nothing I could do but sit there and wonder what was next.

I was about to find out when Erin said "There we go now that we have you nice and secure we thought that since you like it when girls paint their nails that we should return the favor and paint your nails!". At that point I was a little shocked and started to ask them to please not, for I liked girls nails painted but certainly didn't want my nails painted as I was afraid everyone would think I was really weird. They just shook their heads.

"I have painted my nails for you more than once the least you can do is let us paint your this once, we promise we will be nice and not paint them anything really mean like red or pink." Erin said as she started to pull out her cosmetic bags and pulling out different colors of nail polish.

I of course continued to plead with them to stop, but to no avail. After I had been pleading for about 5 minutes and it seemed that Erin had found all of her bottles of nail polish she turned to Steph and said "All that complaining is starting to bug me and I don't know that I will be able to concentrate on doing his nails with that noise what about you?" To which Steph replied "Yeah I agree, so what could we do? Actually hey we have his socks here and there is still plenty of Tape why don't we stick his socks in his mouth and then tape it shut?".

Erin grins and then nods as she picks up my socks and firmly stuffs them into my mouth and then nods for Steph to tape my mouth shut. So now I can neither move nor say much!! Apparently it had been decided that Erin and Steph would each paint the nails on one of my hands and then Erin would do my toenails. So they each choose a color and started to paint my fingernails. Erin picked out a dark blue and Steph had picked out an army green color. I of course was mmmmppphhhing away while they just laughed and continued to paint my fingernails.

When they were done they stepped back to let it dry and to decide on what color to do my toenails. After a bit of discussion to low for me to hear Erin said "We have decided that since your toenails are going to be hidden the entire time we can have even more fun with them, we won't put another coat of color on your fingernails but we will put a couple of coats on your toenails so that you will have it on longer so you can remember this". As you can imagine I was glad that they weren't going to be putting anymore nailpolish on my fingernails but was no worried about how long I was going to be stuck with nailpolish on my toenails. After a while look over the colors Erin had their they decided on a lite purple color and so Erin started to paint my toenails and ended up putting 3 coats of it on my toenails. After finishing this Erin looked at it and said to Steph that she thought it was missing something and needed something to finish it off. I guess Steph must have seen a bottle of sparkles that Erin had out of the corner of her eye as she looked toward them and quickly replied that she thought a coat or two of sparkles would like nice and help to keep the nail polish on. Erin once again agreed and picked up the bottle of sparkles and once again set to work at painting my toenails. She ended up putting two coats of sparkles on my toenails and then decided that they would look nice on my fingernails as well as she then put, thankfully, only one coat of sparkles on my fingernails!!!

So now I am duct taped down to a chair, gagged with my fingernails painted dark blue and green with sparkles over top and my toenails painted lite purple with sparkles I thought my torture as I thought of it was over when I saw Erin pull her camera out of a drawer and start to take pictures first of just me taped to the chair and a close up of me gagged then one of my hands and one of my feet and then one with Steph standing behind me and got Steph to take one with her standing behind me. Finally after that Erin walked over and removed the tape over my mouth and I spat out my socks and just looked shocked at both of them as they calmly trying hard not to laugh asked how I liked my manicure and pedicure. I finally managed to start wiggling my wrists and asked them when they were going to finish untaping me. They replied "Later, when we are ready. Anyway now we will paint our nails for you since you have been so nice to let us do yours. Only we will decide what colors."

They ended up actually painting their nails the same color they did mine, Erin painted hers dark blue and then put sparkles on over top and Steph painted hers the same army green she painted mine. They left me sitting there taped to the chair while they painted their nails and then talked for awhile. I had wanted to ask them for awhile if I could tie them up and I figured now was as good a time as any so I asked if since they had just taped me up if I could tape them up sometime. Erin's reaction was just to say "I wouldn't ask that again, I think I have some lipstick and other make-up here that we could put on while we have you taped down, or maybe you want us to put a couple more coats of nailpolish on?" I quickly if disappointedly said no that was alright as I had no desire to have any more make-up on me.

They kept me taped to the chair for about another 20 mins while we talked then finally untaped me, but left all the nailpolish on and we went upstairs and watched Tv for a bit till I had to go. The last thing that they said before I left was that I had better not try to take the nailpolish off after they had worked so long on it and that they would check to see if was still on when they next saw me!!

Well that is my story I don't know if anyone liked it or if you all just think it is dumb. But if anyone else had any stories like that where they were tied/taped down and had their nails painted or have tied/taped someone down and painted thier nails I would love to hear them!!!

Also one more thing if anyone knows any sites that have good pics of girls tied up or taped up with no nudity I would love to know where you can e-mail them to me or just post them! Thanks!

Dtmanus

Dtmanus
dtmanus@hotmail.com
Canada