archaic : 01 - Lecture Hall Antics (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

archaic : 01 - Lecture Hall Antics (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

archaic's stories
01 - Lecture Hall Antics
Story index at the bottom

By archaic

Wednesday, November 28th 2001 - 03:30:02 PM

Lecture Hall Antics (Part I)

9:40am classes are still too early, and I sat down, slumping in my seat, all groggy from lack of sleep the night before. My friend, Andy, walked in a few moments later and sat down next to me. Right as he sat down, his two friends, Jacklyn and Emily took the two seats behind us as they normally do.

Since the course started in September, my relationship with the two girls never amounted to any more than a simple "hello" really, even though both women were attractive, Jacklyn even more so. Jacklyn, I believe is Latina, although she might be from somewhere in the Mediterranean.. she has olive skin, long brown hair.. sporting a sweater, fitted jeans, and a nice pair of leather boots.

After class began, my friend Andy and I was passing a few words to each other when the professor wasn't looking. The girls behind us told us to shush in a playful way. About 5 minutes later, the girls apparently got quite bored with the lecture and decided to have some fun.

Jacklyn and Emily started kicking the back of my friend Andy's chair. These are seats are somewhat flexible with swivelling desktops in a lecture hall, so being a row in front... we were also slightly below them. Perfect for them to hit his seat easily without any notice. Emily then grabbed her pen and started trying to make little penmarks on the back of his neck. There interest faded away as he got annoyed at them, apparently he wasn't in a very playful mood.

Surprisingly, about a minute later, Jacklyn's pressing her boots up against the back of my chair. It was surprising to me because I didn't think our relationship had really be setup for being playful, but apparently she had taken a leap. I was quite impressed by that.

I tried reaching behind me and grabbing her boot. Successful a few times, but she had them on pretty tightly and I couldn't yank them off. She then started with the pen. And after a few seconds of torture I licked my fingers and tried to rub it off. Lots of giggles coming from behind me.

Looking behind me, I saw her bag on the floor and nabbed it. She tried to snatch it back but it was too late. I started going through her bag, taking out her papers and stuff, inspecting it in a silly way. She made a grab for my coat that I had placed on the chair next to me, but i beat her to it and move it to an empty seat in front of me.

After awhile, I got bored with the bag, there was nothing playful to do with it. So i put it behind me to have her snatch it back, saying "You want yer bag back?" Everytime she made a grab for it I pulled it away. I then saw a section of her bag was open and she had her keys inside. I stole the keys and gave her back the bag. I did the same thing with the keys, making her reach and then pulling away. Childish, I know, but we were both being silly and it was fun.

Then I had an idea. Her keys were hanging from a strap with the school's name sewn into it. I wrapped the strap around my wrist and had her grab the keys. It took her a few seconds to realize it was wrapped around my wrist. After a few seconds of struggling with my grip she tried to get it off my wrist. I used my other hand back around the other side of the chair to stop her. Boy, what I mistake that turned out to be.

[See Part 2]

archaic

---------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 28th 2001 - 03:32:19 PM

Lecture Hall Antics (Part II)

With my hands wrapped around the back of the chair, trying to still be inconspicuous about it, I fought with her trying to not let her get the keys. Instead of trying to grab the strap off my wrist, she pulled on the strap, looping the strap around my free wrist. Both my hands were now inside the loop of the keys and strap. She took the keys and pulled at them, my wrists being at one end of the loop, her keys on the other. She then pulled forward towards me, wrapping the keys and the strap in between my wrists and pulling back once again. In the second or two that it took, I realized she had tied my hands behind my back! She took her boot and stomped down on the strap in between my wrists. Placing all her weight forward on her foot, I couldn't pull my hands out from under her boot.

Being in the middle of class, I couldn't shout anything out or make any really big movements. I was utterly stuck.

I looked back and she had a huge grin on her face. I was helpless. She took her other boot and kept pushing on my chair. She then started leaning over, taking her fingers and tickling the back of my neck, my ears... I couldn't do a thing to stop her. Her giggling all the time with my helplessness.

After she got bored with tickling me... I heard her click her pen. She leaned forward and began to write on the back of my neck. I kept trying to move around, but with my hands locked behind my back around the chair, I couldn't move very far. Apparently she was happy with what she was doing, cause she was laughing a little more than giggle at it. I heard Emily laughing too.

She left me that way for the rest of the class, flicking my ear every once in awhile, giving me a jab in the back. At the end of class, she leaned down and said "I need my keys back" and unwrapped her keystrap. She was out the door before I could even get up and get my things. I put on my jacket and walked out. Walking in the hallways, I would hear a giggle behind me every once in awhile. Finally, I made it back to my dorm room and went into the bathroom. We have a medicine cabinet with two sliding mirror doors. I took one out from the slide it was in, turned around, and held it up so I could see what was on the back of my neck. Written then in bold black ink were the letters "S-L-A-V-E".

---
Comments are appreciated =)

archaic