Kenny : 01 - Car Wash (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kenny : 01 - Car Wash (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kenny's stories
01 - Car Wash
Story index at the bottom

By Kenny

Thursday, January 24th 2002 - 11:17:15 AM

Car Wash

My story takes place back in 1998 when I was 15. Im 18 now.

My explorer post was having a car wash outside a local business and things did not pick up until the afternoon so that morning was kind of slow. During one of our lulls I was siting on the tailgate of a pick up truck messing with two of my friends Dana and Ebony (both are girls).

I don't remember what I said but I said something that thy both could take me on. They looked at each other with a evil grin on their faces. Then Ebony pushed me over and got me on my stomach and got my hands behind my back. I did not put up much of a struggle but this was intentional and I could run anywhere anyway. Next Dana picked up the duct tape which we had used to tape up signs and she then started to wrap it around my wrists.

When Dana was done they let me sit up and when I got up I struggled but I could not get free. They then put a piece of duct tape over my mouth. Dana's dad was there watching us and just looked at us and laughed. Both Dana And Ebony then proceeded to tell about why not to pick on girls especially when you are out numbered. I sat there and listened. I had no choice. They asked If I would be a good boy and I said yes.

After that Dana's dad pulled ou his pocket knife and cut me loose. It wasn't over though.

Later that afternoon Me, Ebony and a guy named Pat where in median of the road, which was like an island, holding up signs for advertise as cars drove by. Ebony had brought the tape with her. As we were in the median for a short time and out of nowhere Ebony Grabbed my wrist and pulled it behind me. I quickly realized what she was doing but I didn't put up a struggle. She wrapped the tape around my arms several times and then took the carwash signs and taped one to my chest and one on my back. These were large poster board size posters so they covered me from the shoulders down to my thigh or so. She was going to gag me but I asked not to and she respected my wishes. She then went back across the street so it was just me and Pat in the median.

I just paced back and forth and Pat who saw everything looked and laughed. He made no attempt to help me either. The two of us were there for maybe 10 minutes. Pat told me he was going back across the street and me being in the situation I was decided I would go to because I did not want to be ou in the median alone with my hands duct taped behind my back. So we went across the street and when I got there Dana's dad again whipped out his knife and cut me free. Both Dana and Ebony attempted to get me a third time just for fun but Dana's dad told us to stop. So thats how my off time during the carwash was spent. Please tell me what you think o my story.

Kenny
Ban6dit@aol.com
Georgia, USA