Heather Denton : 04 - Heather gets a bath (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Heather Denton : 04 - Heather gets a bath (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Heather Denton's stories
04 - Heather gets a bath
Story index at the bottom

By Heather Denton

Wednesday, February 13th 2002 - 12:55:41 AM

Heather gets a bath

This is the sequel to my last story "Heather Gets Her Man" and takes place the next morning. I stayed overnight following my getting Michael which was not smart to say the least. People keep asking if I have an AOL name or Yahoo. I don't do AOL, but people can feel free to IM me on Yahoo. My name is Strangerthanthat (one word).

I was sound asleep. I awoke suddenly as I felt something sitting on top of me, pinning my arms. Simultaneously, something was pressed over my eyes. In a split second I felt an elastic band pulled over my head. Then as I opened my mouth to yell something was forced into it. I let out a muffled ooomph as my head was turned and the buckle was fastened.

How could I have been so stupid?

I suddenly realized the same blindfold and gag I had used on Michael was now being used against me. With the gag secure I was rolled over and handcuffs were snapped on my wrists. I tried to struggle but it was no use, I couldn't get any leverage.

Michael said nothing. The silence was freaky. I had no idea what time it was or if it was morning or still night. The blindfold was placed over my eyes before I could see anything. Ropes were then tied over my arms and my ankles and knees were bound. We had a coil of thin cotton cord and 3 coils of rope we bought at Lowes for our games and he used all of it. Then I was flipped up over his shoulder firemen carry style and brought into the other room. I was laid on the couch and left there for I don't know how long in silence. I struggled to get free but couldn't.

Finally after a long time there was a knock at the door. I was scooped up and carried into the other room. A door opened and I was sat on the floor. It was the bathroom. I knew because of the tile floor. The shower was turned on full. I had no idea what Michael was planning, then the door was shut. I realized the running water was to drown out any noise I might make. Of course I didn't want anyone either of I knew to see my like this, so I kept quiet anyway.

I was in the room for a long time. I later learned it was maintenance. Michael forgot that he was scheduled to have a leak in his sink fixed which took about an hour. I was in that steamy bathroom the whole time!

Finally the repair guy left. Michael came in finally breaking his silence.

"Well we got interrupted. Where were we? Oh yeah. Aren't you sorry you tied me up now last night?"

"Mmmm hmmm" I ooomphed.

He unlocked the handcuffs.

"Well we are going to have to make sure that doesn't happen again. He picked me up again, but instead of taking me out of the bathroom. He began lowering me into the tub. I mmmphed and struggled in protest. He plugged the drain, then turned the cold water tap on, but so it filled slowly (about half speed).

"This is sort of like one of those traps where the villian leaves the hero or in this case heroine to die a slow death. Let's see if you can get out".

I struggled but couldn't move much. Even though my hands were untied he used a ton of rope on my upper body. I was pretty well mummified. Michael said nothing else, so I didn't know if he was in the room or not. I tried to sit up and get out of the tub but it was no good. I was too tied. There was no bath mat so I couldn't get any leverage. It took the tub about half an hour to 45 minutes to get almost to the top at which point he shut the water off.

"I think you learned your lesson."

With that he pulled the plug on the drain. My tshirt and boxers were soaked (they were white so I might as well have been completely naked). I was freezing because the water had been cold. He didn't undo anything til the tub was drained and then he removed the blindfold first and the ball gag second. Finally he undid my legs and helped me out of the tub.

It took a long time to untie my arms, he used several coils of rope and he had spent quite a bit of time just tying me up. The soaked ropes were all tangled up. It probably took 20 minutes just to get one arm free and another ten to get all the ropes off. It was about 11:30 when I was finally free.

I learned he ambushed me just before 9am so my captivity lasted all morning. After I got dryed off and changed clothes I went back in the bathroom and realized there was water everywhere! I hate to think how much that little game had raised the water bill.

Of course I immediately began plotting my revenge, but it would be some months later before we had any more tie up games. A series of things happened after that (not related to any of this) and we ended up breaking up for awhile. But don't worry, we got back together and I still have lots more stories to tell both before and after this one. Til next time!

Heather
gagthatgirl@cutey.com
http://profiles.yahoo.com/strangerthanthat
USA