J : 01 - "Surprise" Party (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J : 01 - "Surprise" Party (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J's stories
01 - "Surprise" Party
Story index at the bottom

By J

Friday, March 15th 2002 - 08:31:40 PM

"Surprise" Party

This is my story. It did happen a while ago though (about 2 years) but it was extremely enjoyable for me and my friend (female by the way). It all started 2 years ago (i was 16) at a regular party one of my friends was throwing. That friend's name is Katie and she was also 16 at the time. She has brown hair with a few natural highlights, and a great body (thats part of the reason i had asked her out 3 months before -she said yes). Her breasts were a good size, and firm (believe me, I know) and her legs were long and smooth. Anyway, i arrive at the party to see that my usual group of friends were there and Katie greeted me at the door. She looked fantastic in this leather miniskirt and this tight red strapless top that just had you wanting more. I greeted her with a quick kiss, and i went inside.

Inside, we were just hanging out and we had to play some games to keep us from being bored. we first played Twister (i always played with katie) and then we played couple's charades, for at that time, nearly all of us had girlfriends from our circle of friends. For our couples charades, we all wrote down things and put them in a hat-you could say it was custom charades. Naturally, being 16, we leaned toward the sexual actions. This was interesting. Ryan and Lindsay went first and drew out "hand job". This was rather funny to watch Lindsay move her hand in the motion over Ryan's crotch area. It was things like these that i think most teens at the age of 16 would want to see in charades.

Sure enough, it came to our turn. Ours wasn't completely sexually oriented, it was to "receive the present of prostitution." So Katie reluctantly was the prostitute, and i had to "unwrap" her with imaginary wrapping paper. She layed on the floor as provocatively as she could - showing some leg, thrusting out her chest, she looked great. I began to unwrap her. no one got what we were doing, but buy the end of the act, she seemed to really like the idea of wrapping, because after we did that, she whispered to me "i want to unwrap you as my present." I though she was just being sweet.

At about 11, people began to leave, and katie offered me the option to hang for a little and help her clean up. (being my girlfriend, i agreed to). So everyone was gone and we began to clean up. By the time we finished the living room, we went upstairs to her bedroom to lay down and watch some tv. She seemed a little antsy and said to me, "its your turn to be my gift." I laughed and said ok.

She walked out and brought back some ribbon, and told me to stick out my wrists. I did so and she proceeded to tie my wrists together with the ribbon. And she tied my feet with it too. It was easily escapable, but that's what she wanted. I escaped. She said "my turn." I liked where this was going, and this time, i tied her hands behind her back. She said something along the lines of "This isn't how a present is wrapped! They are wrapped tightly. we cant use this ribbon." She easily escaped and went downstairs. I waited confused- "was she into bondage too?" i was praying. She came back upstairs with some nylon rope. I looked at her surprised. She said "big presents need big ribbon."

And so it began. i began tying her hands behind her back with a slipknot at first, and then i coiled it around the center between the wrists and then around the wrists again to make it extra tight but not uncomfortable. I stopped there. She said, "Legs too please, gifts cant walk." So i proceeded to tie up her legs at the ankles and thighs. She looked so good in the leather mini skirt and tight top. I savored it. I had to hide my excitement - if you get me. I said i was done and then, out of curiosity, i slowly asked her if she was actually enjoying this. She turned her head to look me dead in the eye. she said, "I'm trusting you as my boyfriend, never to tell anyone what i am going to tell you." she paused, hesitating for a minute. "i like it." she said. I just smiled at her calmly. I felt the huge relief and joy in me. i leaned over to her ear, and whispered, "me too." We had finally come out to eachother. We each had the sense that we were into bondage for a long time. We had "mistakenly" played games that involved a girl in distress, and i had enjoyed those.

She looked me in the eye while sitting on the bed and said, "can you tie me up now then, please?" I nodded in excitement.

Her hands were firmly secured, but since we were going for the full thing, i got some more rope and some duct tape. I proceeded to secure her elbows together in the back while also reinforcing the wrist bonds. I then tied a piece around her upper chest right above the breasts, and then around again and below the breasts. She seemed to like this alot, and asked me to criss cross the rope in between her breasts. I think she like the feel of her boobs being held tightly. I also used a piece of the nylon rope around her wrists and waist to secure the wrists and arms to firmly to her tight body. i also tied the legs more, and she seemed to like this alot too. I tied above and below her knees with a tight bond. Every time i tightened the leg bonds she would gasp a little - i got worried once, only to look up and see her with her eyes closed smiling. She loved this. I then got the idea for a crotch rope. I secured the piece above the elbows, and then around the wrists, and then under her crotch. She was startled at this at first, and looked at me, but as i tightened them, she held her head back with her mouth open smiling. I brought the rope back under again, and she liked it even more. After securing the crotch rope, i pulled out the duct tape. I asked her if she wanted a gag. She nodded. I firmly placed a piece of duct tape over her mouth, and then she was done.

I took a moment to admire my handiwork. There she was, tightly bound and savoring every minute of it. Her larger breasts and hard nipples were a great sight - the tight red strapless pulled tighter by the ropes was incredible. The leather miniskirt pulled tight around her legs looked great - i love leather on hot girls. I then layed her down on the floor, and i watched her squirm flexing and testing the bonds. She would also squirm a little to savor the feeling of the crotch rope. I began to watch her, i was mesmorized by my girlfriend in bondage. Then, the big hit came. She squirmed and began making small, light grunts. Back and forth. At first i thought she was trying to escape. But i then realized she was using the crotch rope all the way. I stared in excitement and astonishment as she broke out into orgasm, flexing the crotch rope back and forth. She stopped when it ended, looked at me, and began to do it again. After she had finished, she looked at me, grunted, and i knew she wanted to be untied.

I untied her and she got up and looked at me and said, "that was the most fun ever. Next time, your turn." She smiled. That story, is for another time.

J