Robert : 02 - More Cindy stories (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Robert : 02 - More Cindy stories (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Robert's stories
02 - More Cindy stories
Story index at the bottom

By Robert

Sunday, March 17th 2002 - 07:12:44 PM

More Cindy stories

Hello Everyone.

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I posted. Some might not even know or remember me.

The last two stories I posted took place during my preteen and early teen years. They involved a girl I knew (I still think her name was Cindy but I don't honestly remember - it's been THAT many years) who was a year or two younger than me.

Well, after a few weeks of racking my brains and trying to revive long dormant memories, I think I can piece together a description of some of my other "tie up" games with Cindy. I will tell you, now, that I will have to "fill in the blanks" a bit in places, but will try and recall as many facts as I can.

As I said in my other stories, Cindy was a cute little girl with what I recall to be a sweet disposition, so long as you didn't say or do anything to upset her. She could be difficult if that happened. Luckily, she and I always seemed to get along fine. Some of my contemporaries, back then, made the mistake of thinking that because she was such a sweetheart that it was okay to torment her. I still recall, with some vividness, how one of the boys made some comment or remark that offended her and the next thing the boy knew (and he was good sized to boot) Cindy had tackled him, wrestled him to the ground and sat astride him, his shoulders pinned to the ground with her legs and his arms likewise pinned down with her hands. She was strong! I point this out only to indicate that she could have easily resisted my attempts to tie her up but chose not to.

The event I am about to describe took place when I was about 12 or 13 and Cindy, about 11 or maybe 12. I recall that I was a year or so older.

Many of our "adventures" took place in a local park, and so it was with this one. I recall that it was late in the afternoon of what I believe was a late spring day. It had been a warm day, warm and muggy as days could be where I grew up.I had been hanging out near a local stream, a place where Cindy and I and a lot of other kids would go exploring or just went splashing about when it got really warm. Many of the others had gone home. I found myself alone on one of the biggest rocks in the middle of the stream. A gentle current ran through the stream bed, and I was absent mindedly tossing broken twigs into the water and watching them swirl away down stream.

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice say and I turned in my sitting position and find a shapely pair of legs standing over me.

"Hey," I replied, kind of half-heartedly, without looking up. I would know those legs anywhere. Cindy was dressed in something that I could best describe as a mix between a white tennis outfit and short shorts. At her age, of course, she was in the process of outgrowing just about everything (as was I) and so this particular outfit was very short, something that didn't go unnoticed. I was 13 after all. She wore tennis sneakers and red socks. Funny, but she reminded me a bit of a TV personality called "Susan spotless," who advocated for picking up litter and keeping the environment clean. She always wore outfits like that.

After a moment, Cindy scooted a little closer and stood right next to me, but said nothing more. I vaguely recall being upset about something that had happened that day but do not remember what it was. I guess what I really wanted more than anything right then was to be left alone, but one of Cindy's other attributes was being able to zone in on people's feelings. She knew me better than anyone else on the planet; her instincts, at that point, probably told her something was amiss. As I think I said in my other story, Cindy and her Mother moved away when she was in her early teens and I never did hear what became of her. I hope she became a counselor or a teacher or something like that, because from what I remember of her, she would have made a good one.

After a few more moments, she sat down next to me. Now the rock we were on was small and in order to keep from falling off of it and into the water, Cindy had to sit right next to me, eventually resting her head on one shoulder and gently putting her one hand on my other shoulder. It wasn't the first or only time she did something like that. We weren't an "item," but had been close friends for a long time.

"You okay?" she finally asked me. She already knew the answer, but I shook my head in denial. Cindy wasn't fooled. She stood up and again I found myself facing a pair of shapely, bare legs. She extended her hand to me. "Cmon," she said.

I looked up, a questioning expression on my face. She beamed down on me with that infectious grin. "Cmon," she said again, this time reaching down and taking my hand, virtually pulling me to my feet. I told you she was strong.

"What?" I asked.

"Just cmon," she further insisted, still clinging gently to my hand and leading me rock to rock, to the stream bank. Once there, she reached into a carry bag on her bicycle and pulled out a bandana and handed it to me. I just looked at her, even more deeply puzzled. "Blindfold me," she said, once again showing me that sunny grin.

"Blindfold you? What for? Why?"

"Cmon, silly," Cindy said with a giggle, took the bandana back, shaped it and bound it tightly over her eyes, breaking into a series of giggles as she did. "There. Like that."

It was about then that I could feel the hormones begin to kick in. The sight of her standing there in that outfit, blindfolded, had stirred the adolescent blood in me and my heart begin to beat faster. I hated it when that happened.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She giggled again and put her hands on her hips, striking one of those provocative poses young girls can be so skilled with. I still didn't know what she was doing, or why, but I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with it. She groped forward, hands flailing the air, trying to find me. I backed off a bit, then stopped.

"Cmon," she said.

"Huh?"

"What are you waiting for?"

"Waiting for? I-" For a few moments, my own instincts told me to run, but something told me that would be a mistake.

"There's some rope in my saddle bag," she finally said with another healthy giggle. "Tie me up and kidnap me!" She broke into giggle fits.

The little stinker had planned the whole thing, or so it seemed...

TO BE CONTINUED

Robert
USA

-------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 19th 2002 - 08:58:17 PM

Kidnapping Cindy

And now, to finish my story about Cindy.

There was Cindy, dressed in that sexy outfit, blindfolded and stumbling about, trying to find me, giggling like a mad fool.

"What?" I practically shouted. "You want me to do what?"

"Tie me up and take me to your hideout.!" Cindy proclaimed it almost gleefully. She had obviously remembered the other times I had done that and clearly had very much enjoyed it. Well...so had I...

"Cmon," she insisted, "before I take off my blindfold and get away!"

What a hoot. A cute little girl, in a sexy outfit, who was trying to find me so I could tie her up and kidnap her. How unreal was that?

"I guess," I finally said, digging into the carry bag on her bike and pulling out a tangled string of thin, white, cord. I took hold of her arms, pulled them behind her back, crossed her hands and bound her hands tightly, being careful, though, not to hurt her. She shrieked in delight.

I pleaded with her to not make so much noise. Someone was going to think I was hurting her. She tilted her head back, trying to peer beneath the blindfold.

"But you're kidnapping me!" she laughed and I abruptly became conscious that my heart was beating rapidly. After all, I was no longer a 9 or 10 year old kid, as I had been when my little tie up episodes with Cindy had begun. Seeing her blindfolded, hands bound behind her, and dressed the way she was had my emerging hormones raging.

"Cindy," I continued to plead, "Quiet down." She giggled again, then seemed to comply, standing still for the first time. I made sure her hands were tied tightly, then checked her blindfold. It didn't seem to fit real well. "That stinks," I remember saying.

"I do not!" Cindy seemed momentarily offended, then laughed again.

"Not you. The blindfold!" I removed it and began to shape it again. Cindy turned and beamed at me with that infamous grin. Her eyes sparkled. She was really enjoying herself. I blindfolded her again, Cindy holding very still to be sure the job was done right. I double knotted the blindfold behind her head, then gently took hold of her bound arms. "Cmon," I said.

Cindy tilted her head back. "Wow," she said, then gave out with that giggle again, "I can't see."

"Good," I said. My heart was pounding so furiously, I was sure she could hear it, and I felt myself begin to sweat. When she let out with another shriek of delight, I felt sure I would hyperventilate any moment.

I steered her up the hill, away from the creek, towards a row of tall pines, all the time looking about. What would this look like to someone who didn't know Cindy was enjoying herself: A blindfolded little girl with her hands tied behind her back. What next? Did I tie my captive to a tree? I balked at that. Tree bark could be rough and her wearing no more than she was, her bare arms and legs would be sure to get scraped. Sure, I was enjoying myself (and so was Cindy - the little booger!) but I would die, perhaps literally, before I would ever hurt her in any way or let anyone else harm her. Little did I know, right then, that that very thing would become an issue in short order....

TO BE CONTINUED

Robert
USA