Princess Garnet : 01 - Swimmer's Nightmare (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Princess Garnet : 01 - Swimmer's Nightmare (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Princess Garnet's stories
01 - Swimmer's Nightmare
Story index at the bottom

By Princess Garnet

Wednesday, March 20th 2002 - 11:47:43 AM

Swimmer's Nightmare (Part 1 - "The Preparation")

I have so many stories about my bondage experiences, and I'll post them from time to time.

First, a quick little introduction of myself. I'm 21 years old, long blonde hair, blue eyes, thin, and about 5'7" (somewhere around 5'7"; haven't been measured in a while, though.) Oh! By the way, my name's not Garnet. :) Big RPG players will recognize where the name comes from. Oh! And Terra isn't my name, either. There's a long story behind my e-mail address.

Anyway, enough about me, let's get to the story!

I was about 15 at the time. I enjoyed swimming a lot, but don't really do it now as much as I used to. Anyways, my Aunt Carol drove me out to my friend Jason's house. Now, Jason was a lot taller than I was. I was about 5'4" at the time; he was about 6'. He amazed me. When we were 7, I was 2" taller than him, and he was 6' now. Currently, he's 6'4" by the way.

Jason had a nice big pool that I loved to swim around in. He had it for about 2 years now, and I liked to go over once a week and swim around.

So, I was all ready; clad in a nice pink one-piece bathing suit. Jason greeted me out in the yard and we talked a little bit before I went up to the pool, kicked my slippers off and jumped in. Normally, he would swim around with me, but he didn't do so this time.

I thought nothing of it and swam around for a good 15 minutes. When I got out, there was still no sign of Jason. I was getting a little worried that maybe he got sick or something.

I went down the ladder and headed into his house...

Princess Garnet
terra_leonhart@yahoo.com
USA

-----------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 20th 2002 - 04:10:50 PM

Story 1 - Swimmer's Nightmare (Part 2 - "The So-Called Abduction")

*Hehe! Many many thanks to Redphantasm! :)
---
...and once I got inside...still nothing.

Now, the back door led me into the kitchen. I figured he would have at least been there, but he wasn't. I figured he was playing some kind of game on his Super Nintendo or something. I went upstairs to his room and knocked lightly on the closed door. No answer, no sound. I looked down the hall and the bathroom door was open. Apparently, he wasn't there either. What now? Carol wasn't coming to pick me up for another 2 hours, and I was super-duper bored!

I slowly opened the door to his room and found that the TV was on. The volume was turned down; can't remember what was on, either.

As I walked into the room, he jumped out from behind the door, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I let out one quick high-pitched scream because I didn't know it was him at first. After I realized, I asked him what he was doing. I mean, we were friends, but we weren't in any kind of relationship.

I tried to pull his arms off, but the more and more I pulled, the tighter and tighter he held on. Finally, I gave up.

"Okay, Jason, what's this all about?" I asked him.

He hesitated and then finally asked me, "Sarah, have you ever been tied up?"

I was mortified. I never thought him to ask me a question like that. I had my bondage experiences before, but never with Jason. I knew he didn't know about them, though. To try and evade him, I answered, "No."

"Would you like to be?" He asked. His grip was looser now. His hands were a little cold and shaky. He was actually nervous.

I let out a sigh. "All right, but you have to promise to let me go when I tell you to."

He didn't answer me. I thought nothing of it at the time. He went over to a box that contained a lot of rope. The likes of which I had never seen before.

He told me to lay on his bed on my back. So, playing along, I did so.

He got on the bed and leaned over me and spread my arms out above my head. I knew all too well what was coming...

*TO BE CONTINUED*

*With some encouragement, I'll keep posting frequently. I need to know that people actually wanna read my story. ;)

Thought for Today :
~If tomorrow never comes, what happens to yesterday?

With Love,
~Princess Garnet (Sarah)

Princess Garnet
terra_leonhart@yahoo.com
United States

Wednesday, March 20th 2002 - 06:33:13 PM

Story 1 - Swimmer's Nightmare (Part 3 - "Helpless")

*Thanks to everybody who asked me to continue. Didn't know anybody cared! Aren't you all sweet! And as for whomever knew about the FF games, great job! I'm like the FF guru! hehehe!
---
He pulled out some coils of black rope and slowly tied each of my wrists to the bedposts. I could tell he was enjoying this way too much. I was finally drying off a little by now, though. He moved down to my legs and spread my ankles apart, then slowly tied to the the footposts. I was successfully spreadeagled, once it was all finished.

I wiggled around slowly at first, then I started concentrating on my ankles once he got off of the bed. I was kicking and kicking, but to no avail. I stopped for a second, about 5 minutes later, and looked over at Jason. He had this grin on his face that I will never forget. You'll understand after I tell some more of my stories.

He kneeled down next to the bed and started tickling my left foot. I struggled and screamed with insane laughter and quick speed. I pleaded with him in-between my laughing fits.

"J-jason...hehehehehehehehe...p-please...hehahahahehe..s..hehehe...stop!!!"

He kept right on going for a good 5 minutes, which seemed like an HOUR!!!

Once he was finished, he looked me in the eye and said, "You're very loud, you know that?"

"I can be loud when I want to be."

"We'll have to do something about that, now, won't we?"

Now, ANYBODY could have told what was next. He pulled, to my surprise, a red ball gag out of his little tool box.

Seeing this, I stared at him and said, "No, Jason! You're not using that on me! Let me go now!"

He began walking quickly towards me.

"Jason! I told you to let me go! Do you understand? Let me---mmmmmmmppppfhhhh?!?!?!?!"

He waited until I was mid-way through my screaming before he shoved the ball into my mouth. He buckled it tightly behind my head, and I just laid there for a moment.

I was too scared now to be angry. I didn't know what was going on. His parents wouldn't be back for 2 hours as they were out shopping, and Carol wouldn't be back for 40 minutes! There's so much that can be done in 40 minutes.

I remember looking at the clock on the wall. 2:20pm. This was not the way I was expecting to spend my Saturday afternoon.

I looked at him with a helpless pleading look on my face.

"Mmmm-mmmm-mmm-mmmmmpfh? Er-mer-eh-empfh?"

He smiled at me.

"You seem confused. Why, I'm kidnapping you, Sarah."

Was he joking? He had to be joking. Was this some kind of dream? What is this?

Little did I know then that the nightmare was just beginning...the 40 longest minutes of my life...and I? I was totally helpless...

*TO BE CONTINUED*

With Love,
~Princess Garnet

Princess Garnet
terra_leonhart@yahoo.com
USA

Wednesday, March 20th 2002 - 08:28:06 PM

Story 1 - Swimmer's Nightmare (Part 4 - "Procedure")

*hehe! I never expected to get such a reception from everyone! However, as promised, I'll be posting frequently (1-3 times a day) with my stories. :) Thanks, guys!
---
I began to struggle and scream through my gag, but the only thing I accomplished is producing a little bit a drool through the ballgag.

He left the room and didn't come back for a good 10 minutes. I was thankful for that. That was ten more minutes that I didn't have him in here. I wondered what he was going to do. It was much to long for him to go to the bathroom. He came back in with a bottle of sun block lotion. I gave him a confused look. Why would he have sun block?

He came over to me and said, "When you're out in the sun so long, you know, you should have some of this on."

He popped the cap open and put some in his hands. I stopped struggling by now, half realizing that it wasn't doing me any good, and half afraid of what he might do to me if I happened to get free.

He rubbed the lotion all over my legs and my arms. It wasn't all that bad, but I really could have done without it. That wasn't the worst part, though. I now realized what took him so long.

He carried with him a bucket of water. No problem, right? Well, it was ICE COLD water, with little pieces of crushed ice in them. I never thought he would get his bed all wet, but for me, I guess he would make an exception.

"Now that you're all protected," he said, "you can swim."

With those words, he dumped the water all over me, and I let out one of the loudest muffled screams you ever heard. I kicked my legs in a frantic motion, mmpfhing through my gag, trying to get him to stop torturing me like this.

But it was far from over. He left the room again for another 5 minutes or so. I looked at the clock. 2:40. Excellent! I would soon be out of there!

He came into the room and produced a hair drier and plugged it in and began to dry me off. That wasn't the whole idea, however. The whole idea was to, without warning, blast the air on high and put it near my face.

He said, "Only one more thing to do, my little captive. We have to write a ransom note, of course." He smiled at me.

Ha! What would he do with a ransom note? I was in HIS house! Maybe he knew something I didn't?

*TO BE CONTINUED* [Only one more part!]

**I know it's a short story. I have much longer ones, unless you would rather hear the short ones. It's your call!

With Love,
~Princess Garnet

Princess Garnet
terra_leonhart@yahoo.com
USA

Wednesday, March 20th 2002 - 09:53:02 PM

Story 1 - Swimmer's Nightmare (Part 5 - "Release")

*Thanks for the E-Mail everybody! Oh! It's almost like I have a fan club of my own. *giggles* You're all just too sweet!
---

He pulled out a pad and pen and started writing, using me as a backboard to lean on. He was writing and erasing quite a bit.

Then he showed me the message, which turned out not to be a ransom note at all.

Sarah,
I didn't want to be rough on you, this being your first time and all. [Remember that it wasn't!] I'm going to be letting you go now and I hope you'll play with me again.
-Jason

So, after reading the note, he finally let me go, and we promised never to tell my Aunt Carol about the events of that day.

*THE END*

---

What story would you like to hear next? Here's a brief description of 5 of my many stories! First person to E-Mail me or post their request will get it!

---
Story A - Gimme a Gag - AGE 16, an error made while I was in the cheerleading squad may cost me more than I could have imagined. Clothing : Cheerleading Outfit ; Length : Moderate

Story B - Sailor Scouts - AGE 13, I've always loved my many costumes! With the money I have (I don't mean to brag) I bought a lot when I was young and then as I got older, I got newer ones made while I got taller. This story is about me and my friend Jenna. A role playing adventure turns bad when my boyfriend decides he wants to capture the sailor scouts. Clothing : Sailor Venus outfit, Sailor Jupiter Outfit. (I still have all of my outfits in my stories, and I got them remade to fit me now. Hard to believe, I know.)

Story C - Princess Garnet : The Legend - AGE 16, Yes, I had a Garnet outfit, too. I still have this one, too. I just had it remade for my height a week ago and had some adventures since then, as well. A hole in a role playing plot causes Queen Brahne's Zorn and Thorn (my sister Julie, and my friend Jason) to kidnap the Princess. Clothing : Garnet's Field Outfit

Story D - Babysitting Isn't That Easy - AGE 15, A story of being "kidnapped" by two little 10 year old boys. Clothing : Red tank top, blue jeans, white ankle socks, white/blue sneakers. ( Yes, I have a good memory. :) )

Story E - Going Into The Closet - AGE 14, A story of when my cousin Martin tied me up in the bathroom closet. Clothing : White bra, white panties, white knee socks (bed clothes)

So, that's it! You make the call! See you all soon!

With Love,
Princess Garnet

Princess Garnet
terra_leonhart@yahoo.com
Kingdom of Alexandria (Mist Continent)
Wednesday, March 20th 2002 - 09:57:05 PM
Stories Addendum
LENGTHS OF PROPOSED STORIES :
Story A - Moderate
Story B - Moderate
Story C - Long
Story D - Short