Kurt H : 01 - "Don't say I never gave you anything!" (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kurt H : 01 - "Don't say I never gave you anything!" (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kurt H's stories
01 - "Don't say I never gave you anything!"
Story index at the bottom

By Kurt H

Sunday, March 24th 2002 - 04:29:45 PM

"Don't say I never gave you anything!"

Hey, everyone.

I'd like to begin by saying that I really enjoy this site (thanks Canuck). It was one of the very first sites of this nature that I discovered when I first got online back in 98, and I've been a regular visitor ever since.

I don't have many stories, but I'd like to share at least one of the experiences that I did had back when I was a kid (some but not all of the names have been changed).

To set the scene a little bit, in the late 70's I lived in a house in a suburban subdivision in the Midwest on a cul-de-sac. My house was built into a hillside overlooking a field on one side, and behind our house was a patch of woods with a shallow creek running through it. My house had a finished basement with bedroom and a separate bathroom that my older sister had commandeered when my family first moved to the neighborhood. You could enter the basement in the back through a sliding glass door. When my sister moved out, I was allowed to take it over.

Across the street from my home, lived a family with 6 kids. Their father was a police officer, and their mom cleaned houses in the neighborhood to help make ends meet. Two of them were considerably older than I was, so we didn't hang out much. The others were approximately my age (one older/the others younger). Linda was 10 years old, and Suzy was 8. They had two older brothers that were 11 (Bobby) and 12 (Paul) at the time (I was 11 then).

I used to go over to their house frequently to watch TV (usually the Dukes of Hazzard). If we got bored, we'd all go up to one of the bedrooms or down to their basement and eventually one of us would end up getting tied. It originally started with Bobby and Paul, but eventually the two girls would join the fun. I was the best tier of our little group at the time, and the girls weren't very good at it (yet). The problem with playing at their house was that their dad didn't really approve of our games, and we'd always have to stop before we wanted to when he was home (he worked irregular hours, and he was kind of cranky when he was off duty). The following story is one of the times we were able to play at my place.

It was a unseasonably warm, sunny Indian summer day. I was a latchkey kid, and had just gotten home from school. I was alone and bored (my Mom was divorced and often worked until the early evening). I didn't have any homework, and there wasn't anything good on TV. I went across the street to see if anyone wanted to throw a baseball or football around. When I got there, I found out that their mom had already taken Paul and Bobby clothes shopping, and Suzy was off at somebody else's house. Her Mom had left Linda under the not too watchful eyes of her much older brother and sister.

The last time we had played a TUG, I had gotten Linda (she was a bit of a tomboy) pretty good (her older brothers had apparently sat on her legs and took turns savagely tickling her tied feet while I was downstairs getting something to drink). We also had left her alone for a short time, and made her beg to be untied before we finally let her go. She was anxious for some revenge (since I was the one who had tied her), and I remember it was she who decided she wanted to play a game. I agreed to play, and I suggested we go over to my place where we wouldn't be disturbed (and also where I kept my supplies). Since she wasn't very good at it, I figured even if she tied me first I'd get loose pretty quick, and return the favor. I had missed out on the tickling, and I wanted a chance to work over her bare feet without any interruptions. She told me she'd be over in ten minutes or so, and I went home to get ready.

I was already downstairs in the basement when I heard the knock at the sliding door, and I walked down the hall and through the den to let her in. She was of average height for her age with a short mop of dark red hair and tanned skin from being outdoors all the time.

That day, she was wearing a dark blue T-shirt, bright blue pants, thin violet socks, and well-worn blue tennis shoes. When we got to the door of the bedroom that we'd be playing in, I extended my arm and blocked her path into the room.

"House rule, nobody goes in there with shoes on" (I lied). "Uh-huh-whatever" she said as she flashed a knowing half smile (I always made sure my captives were barefoot when I tied them up).

She shed her shoes with her feet, and then stooped to pick them up and ducked under my arm to enter the room. The materials were already laid out (two very long pieces of thickish soft cotton clothesline, two shorter lengths of thinner white braided rope, and two small lengths of thin tan cord. She let her shoes drop to the floor in the corner, as she entered the small room.

She sat down Indian style on the single bed that was in the corner across from the TV set, and picked up one of the long pieces of clothesline.

"Wait a minute. I never said that you got to tie me up first" I said. We argued for while, then we finally agreed to a coin flip. I won the toss, and elected that she receive the first tie. She agreed, but she also told me that she only wanted me to use the shorter pieces of white rope, and that I wasn't allowed to hogtie her (she'd learned her lesson from a previous episode with one of her older brothers).

"Socks", I said. "Why do I always have to be barefoot when you tie me up?" she asked.

I could feel a blush warm my face as I said "Because, it makes it harder to get your ankles untied, and because I said so".

"Well I think it's because you like to look at girls' feet". She shot back as she shed the offending foot coverings. "It is not", (what a wordsmith), "it's my house".

I had her cross her hands behind her back, and I had them tied as tightly as I could without hurting her in short order. I had her cross her ankles, and soon they were just as secure. I had originally planned to hogtie her, but I reluctantly agreed to her conditions, and I decided not to push it. I hadn't said anything about not tickling her, though.

I gave her 10 minutes to try to get loose - she rolled around on the bed her fingers wildly searching for the wrist knot. After she figured out she wasn't going to be able to get her hands loose in time, she turned her attentions to her tightly bound feet. I had placed the knot on her ankle tie on the front of her ankles, and she could just barely touch it, but she wasn't making much progress in getting it undone.

When the time was expired, she was laying face down on my bed with her feet up in the air behind her (just picture a hogtie w/o the connecting cord). I saw my opportunity, and pounced. Using my body weight on the back of her legs, I gave her feet a thorough tickling while she bucked, twisted, and laughed while telling me how mean I was, that God was going to get me for doing this, and begging me to stop. When it seemed like she was getting mad for real, I relented and immediately untied her.

"My turn, put your hands behind your back", she said. She had me lay down on the carpeted floor in front of the TV set.

I started to sense that something was different, because she was using a technique she had never used before (it was her brother Paul's). Oops I thought to myself, she's been practicing.

She had placed the midpoint of the rope behind my crossed wrists and was now wrapping it around, and pulling it tight and making half of a square knot, then wrapping it around again and doing the same thing. After 5 or six passes, she pulled it as tight as she could and made a tight square knot just above my right wrist. There was still approximately two feet of rope left on both ends extending from the knot. I already knew I was in trouble, and I knew what was coming next (it's a technique that's similar to one that was posted on this board not long ago). She helped me to my feet, and took the two ends and threaded them through the loops on my blue jeans in opposite directions, and pulled them as tight as she could before tying them off in front with a double square knot. Not only were my wrists securely tied, but they also were tightly connected to my waist, and there was no way I could reach the knot in front or anything else for that matter. I was pretty much dead in the water already. And she knew it, too.

Linda had me sit down on the bed, and she then knelt in front of me and removed my socks while thanking me for the tying tip regarding ropes being more secure against bare skin. She crossed my ankles, and tied them just as tightly using the other long piece of clothesline. She then wondered aloud if she should hogtie me, but in her first merciful act she decided against it. There was a price to be paid, of course.

She then helped me off the bed onto the floor. I lay on my side because I didn't want to lie on my stomach in case she changed her mind and decided to hogtie me (not that I could have done much to stop her by then, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time).

"Do you like my feet"? She asked.

"No I don't" I barked as my face warmed again. "Well I think you like them" came her reply.

"If you don't like my feet, then why is your face turning red when I talk about them", she laughed.

"Because I'm tied up!", (great comeback I know, what else was I going to say?).

"Roll on your stomach", she said. "No, you'll hogtie me." I replied.

"No, I won't but I'm not letting you go until you do what I say", she said.

After I did as I was told, she went over and picked up her socks dropping them to the floor in front of/under my face. "Do my socks smell good?" she asked as she sat on the back of my legs to begin her own tickle assault on my tied feet. Luckily for me, I'm not very ticklish and she soon lost interest.

She went back around to my face, and wiped one of her socks across both of my cheeks, then pressed the bottom part over my nose and laughed. "Do what I say, or I'll put these in your mouth".

"Ewww... anything but that" (as much as I like feet, it was not a very appealing thought), I said.

"Okay, since you've decided that you hate my feet so much I'm going to sit here while you smell them for 5 minutes, and that'll be your punishment for always tying me up and tickling me".

The next five minutes of my life saw me helplessly tied up on the floor of my own room with a bratty, vengeful ten-year-old girl rubbing her bare feet in my face. She sarcastically taunted me the whole time, too. "Do my feet smell good?" "Want me to stop? Then make me". You get the idea.

When the time was (finally) up, she told me she'd be right back and she then left the room (to go upstairs to my kitchen I was soon to find out). Finally alone and unguarded, I began to frantically struggle again, but it was no use at all. I was stuck. I had never been so totally and completely helpless in my life, and my head was swimming.

When Linda finally got back, I saw that she had a pair of scissors and a small sharp knife with her. She picked up her shoes, and sat back down on the bed.

"Wait a minute, where do you think your going? What are those for? You're not going to leave me here like this are you"? "Lemme GO!!" I yelled as I fitfully writhed in my ropes.

"Don't you yell at me, I'm not the one who's tied up", she said. If you don't shut up, I'll hogtie you and leave you for your Mom to find".

After I had calmed down some, she said "Don't worry, I'll call to check on you later before your Mom gets home". "I'm going to put these (as she held up the knife and scissors) out in the den so that you'll be able to cut yourself loose when I'm gone". It won't be that hard (easy for her to say) to get loose with these. The hard part for you is that I'm going to hide them in the den, and you'll have to find them yourself. I'll even be nice and put them somewhere where you can get to them from the floor."

I then had to give each of that little tomboy brat's bare feet a kiss to thank her for so thoughtfully providing me with a way to get loose before she put her sneakers back on. Her socks, however, were still lying near me on the floor.

As she got up to leave, "Wait, what about your socks" (I was still trying to stop her from leaving to the bitter end)?

"You can keep 'em, don't say I never gave you anything" she laughed.

And with that she waved goodbye, turned out the overhead light, and closed the door behind her.

It was then that I began the slow journey towards the den and eventual freedom.

Kurt H.
USA