Dave : 02 - My Revenge (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dave : 02 - My Revenge (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dave's stories
02 - My Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Dave

Wednesday, March 27th 2002 - 09:30:30 PM

My Revenge

This is my second bondage experience. If you want my first one, go to Ocotber's Archive.

My girlfriend, Sarah, had tied me and my best friend up very well. It had been my first bondage experience with my friends, and neither of us new than any other of us had a bondage fetish. Now, in case you didn't read my first story, you will note, that I was 13 at the time (14 now) and I have an extreme fetish for goose down jackets. Unfortunately, my friends didn't share that same passion. I also have a fetish of spiking my hair. I have no idea why, I just like it that way while being tied up.

Like my first story, this occurred during Christmas break, and according to my diary, exactly one week from my first.

Last Saturday, had been a great day. But one week later, I would get revenge on my girlfriend. On that Saturday, I woke up, went to the bathroom, dashed downstairs, and gobbled up some Trix cereal. I was in a a rush, I had planned this day for me and Sarah. Little did she know what she was in for. And lucky for me, I was the first up. After writing a note, telling my parents I'd be at Sarah's, I slipped on a white t-shirt, and some jeans. I threw some gel on my brown and blond (highlights) hair, and dashed downstairs. I slipped on some socks and sneakers, and zipped my down jacket up.

Shoot, I have to go guys, my Mom just walked in, and I don't want her to catch me. I'll continue this later. Bye!

Dave
Daveman630@aol.com
USA

-----------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 27th 2002 - 10:26:04 PM

My Revenge (continued)

As I stepped outside in the crunchy, icy snow, the true warmth of the goose down jacket came to my realization. I straitened it out, and stuffed my hands in the warm pockets of my black and blue, North Face, down jacket. Walking down my driveway, I realized I forgot my supplies. I ran to the garage, and got a few strands of mini-rope cord. Now I was ready. As for the gag, tape wasn't my thing. I'd just have to find a bandanna at her house. I stuffed the equipment in my inside pocket, and was off.

Arriving at her door, I thought over one last time, what I would have to do. Lore into a her room where she would have no escape, and somehow secure her. With one swift push, the doorbell was ringing, and in seconds, her bright, sexy face answered the door.

"Hey." She said. She was all dressed up, even at 10:00 in the morning. She, too, wore jeans. She also wore a white sports bra. God, she looked sexy.

"Hey." I replied, staring at her fine body. I couldn't wait to tie her up.

"Come on in." She said.

"Are your parents home?" I asked.

"No, they went out for coffee, but the, uh, brat is." The brat referred to her little 10 year old brother, Jack. She hated him, but I thought he was pretty cool.

"Oh, that's okay." I replied. I could still do my plan.

"So sweetie, whatta ya want to do?"

"Let's go up to your room." I said, taking off my down jacket, and hanging it on the hanger.

"Okay." She said, already running up the stairs. I chased after her.

I was almost expecting to see ropes and gags on her bed when she opened the door, but it was clean.

"So, now what?" She said, smiling. It was almost as if she knew what I was going to do. Then it hit me. The rope-cords were in my goose down jacket.

"Shoot! I'll be right back." I informed her.

"Oh, alright."

I flew down the stairs, dashed to the coat hanger, and unzipped the insed pocket, my skin rubbing against the nylon. The slipppery sound sent chills down my spine. Retrieving the ropes, I quickly zipped the pocket back up, and turned around, only to scream.

"What are those for?" It was Sarah, she had followed me down.

"Let's go back up to your room and see." I replied in a sexy voice.

She proceeded in putting her hands in the air, as if to surrender, and walked back up to her room, me following closely behind her. Might I add, I was checking out her cute little butt, on the way up.

"Now what, you-you jerk." She said in character.

"Place your hands behind your back, and no one gets hurt." I said in character. With my 5 pieces of rope, I took the smallest one, and wrapped it around her wrists 2 times, the secured it with a knot.

"Argh. I can't get out of it." She whimpered.

"Shutup. Or I'll gag you." I proceeded in taking the next smallest strand of rope. "Extend you legs!" I ordered. In doing so, I wrapped the rope around her ankles twice, and finished with a similar knot. With the next biggest rope, and tied tightly around her upper legs, above her knees. Making it around twice again, this knot was almost inbreakable. With the two largest strands left, I took the largest one, and tied around her chest, back behind her arms, and to the front again, twice. With her ankles, upper knees, wrists, and arms and chest tied together, I one last strand of rope. And I had an idea. Most of you are thinking, "hog tie her" but I don't find hog ties attractive. I picked her up, and sat her sexy body against the bed post. Like the largest strand, which went around her chest, securing her upper arms to her sides, this went all the back, and around the bedpost once, securing her there.

"Lemme go!" She yelled. Gag time, I thought to myself. Opening her sock drawer, I found a green bandanna, and fastened it tightly around her head, and in her mouth. Now, she was bound, and neatly gagged. She was in my hands.

She was sexy, and all tied up. You don't understand this feeling.I touched her arm and starting rubbing it, then, I started tickling it. She started squirming, and, "mmmmphing" but to no success she arrived.

"Okay, okay. Enough with my tickling." I said.

"Mmmmmmmmppphhhh!" She yelled.

"You don't want me to stop tickling you?" I joked.

"Mmmmmmmmphhhh!"

"Okay, okay. I'll keep tickling you." I said. I approached her, but with her to legs tied together, she swung them at me. It didn't work though.

"A little energetic today, huh?" I replied.

"Mmmmph!"

I knew just the thing. I quickly left the room, shutting the door behind me, and ran downstairs to retrieve me jacket. I slipped it on, and zipped it up. Then ran back up stairs.

"Mmmmph!" She yelled. I couldn't wait, my two fetiches, bondage, and goose down jackets, were so close to a combination. A sexy girl, all tied up and gagged, and me, standing in front of her, with my puffy jacket on. Could things get any better? Yes!

"Mmmmmph!" She started motioning to the closet, with her head." I opened it, and there, in the corner, was a black and red, North Face, goose down sleeping bag. And the zipper went all the way around, for full enclosure. With a grin, I untied the rope securing her to the bedpost. And carefully, I set her into the unzipped bag. After she was carefully place, I zipped all the way up, leaving a little room for breathing space. With the two strings on the side, I tightened it, leaving no air down by her lower torso.

After rubbing the sleeping bag, ang and sitting on her. I let her free of the bag, and the four ropes confining.

She said she enjoyed it, and would some day get more revenge.

I left soon after, as pleased as ever. And this was only the beginning of my bondage journey.

Dave
Daveman630@aol.com
USA