JJason : 01 - Cousin Cuffed (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JJason : 01 - Cousin Cuffed (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

JJason's stories
01 - Cousin Cuffed
Story index at the bottom

By JJason

Saturday, March 30th 2002 - 05:30:39 PM

Cousin Cuffed

I was 14 year old and my cousin Amy was 16 at the time. I have always like to be tied and sometimes I have tied myself. I have a pool and she doesn't so her and her mom drove over to my house. It was mid-July. My dad was gone for the day and wouldn't be back unil 10:30 at night. My mom and Aunt decided to do some shopping for my other cousins and they said that they would be back around 4 or 5. It was only 11:00.

Amy really didn't like me and I really don't like her. She was swimming so I went into my room and got out my handcuffs and keys and just played around with them and was really turned on. I put them on the floor and I went to the bathroom. I came out and Amy was standing there holding the handcuffs with one finger and asked "Are these real?" I told her they were and that there were no hidden releases which was the truth. They weren't cop ones but once in them, impossible to get out of without the key. I told her that I could get out of any bind without a key.

She challenged me and said I couldn't. I thought I had her fooled because I have two keys to the handcuffs so I only let on that I had the one and I gave it to her and just turned on the TV. She said "Ok you can't get out of these." She went and got a chair that has bars in the back for the back stand.

She told me to sit on the chair and put my arms through the wood bars which I did and I didn't think she would do it but she cuffed my wrists together. I was certain that I could get out since I had the other key in my pocket which was easily in reach. I told her to leave the room and that I could get out within 30 seconds. She closed the door and I reached for my pocket and got the key. About 5 seconds later she stormed in and swung the door open and yelled "Got ya! You can't out smart me" and grabbed the other key out of my hand. Now there was no way to get out.

It was 11:30 now and my mom and aunt wouln't be home for another 5 hours or so. Amy grabbed a long black sock out of my drawer and tied it around my face covering my mouth which made a gag as I mmmphmmed what she was going to do. She then came back with two shoelaces and tied my ankles to one leg of the chair and then with a jump rope out in my garage she tied my waste to the chair. I was completely immobile.

She opened my closet door and got the chair in there and sat and said " Hmmmm I need something to keep you busy for a few hours in there." She undid the sock around my mouth and placed the two keys in there and then tied it more securely and tightly around my mouth. I could feel the keys rubbing up against my check and I couldn't get them free. She checked up on me about every 15 minutes and teased me by saying "Oh cmon you said you could get out o them and you have the keys right there." She then snapped two picures of me and let me go at about 3:30. She threatened that if I got revenge on her that she would embarrase me with the pictures.

JJason

------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 31st 2002 - 11:42:27 PM

Recent Event

This happened on Saturday (Easter Eve) when we had our family party and Amy my cousin was over and since she is oriental and adopted I don't consider her a REAL cousin.

She seems like a pretty outgoing girl so when she and her family arrived I decided I had, had enough so I went to my room and closed the door and got out my handcuffs to play with them. She reminded me of the event that happened the past summer and I just left the Cuffs and keys under my bed. About and hour past and I was just fraternizing with family.

I went to my bedroom again. I layed there in between my footboard and desk that held a computer on it and watched TV. Amy came in and again and wanted to look around and I told her to lock the door so none of my young, annoying relatives would come in. I closed my eyes because I was exhausted and I soon heard "Click, click, click, click" and I was Cuffed again! I couldn't believe this was happening and I thought it was a joke. She had cuffed my wrists together through two bars of the footboard.

She put her socked foot on my mouth and I said "Eww your feet smell nasty" and she had a weird look on her face. She then took off both her socks and said "suck". I was a little shocked and turned on by these events. She had pretty nice feet and toes so I sucked her toes for about a minute and hen did the other foot. She then wiped them clean all over my face and let me out like nothing had happened. I never let on what happened.

JJason