Luce : 01 - Tied up and tickled (m/ff, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Luce : 01 - Tied up and tickled (m/ff, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Luce's stories
01 - Tied up and tickled
Story index at the bottom

By Luce

Sunday, March 31st 2002 - 05:27:47 AM

Tied up and tickled

When I was about 11-years-old, my older brother Ken who was three years older than me, used to tie up me and my older sister Sarah who was two years older than me.

There was one time I remember really well when I was simply sitting on my bed reading a boo when I heard the door creak open behind me. As I started to turn around, Ken clamped a hand over my mouth and half dragged me over to my desk hair. There he tied my wrists together behind the chair and my ankles to the legs. Then he tied a long rope around and around my waist and lap so that I couldn't move at all. To top it off, he stuffed a handkerchief into my mouth and tied another around my mouth.

He told me our parents were going out so that I could yell muffled screams all I wanted but no one would hear. At this point I decided to just sit back and let him have his fun. He rolled my chair to Sarah's room.

Sarah was lying on her stomach hog-tied and gagged. She glared up at Ken with whatever dignity she had left and said something like "you'll pay for this" from behind her gag. Ke obviously had had fun tying Sarah up. Not only was her wrists and ankles tied together behind her back but her elbows and knees were tied up too.

Well for the next hour or so, Ken had fun tickling us and just watching us trying to get loose. After that, he untied us knowing that our parents were due back at any moment. As I started to push my chair back to my room, Sarah followed me and told me that we would get back at him real soon. And we sure did.

luce
cute_pony_tail@hotmail.com

---------------------------------------------

Monday, April 1st 2002 - 04:54:07 AM

sweet sweet revenge

I have some time on my hands just now so I'll tell you the story about how I got back at Ken.

Last time you heard from me, my older brother had tied me and Sarah up and tickled us for an hour or so while our parents were out. Well Sarah and I had to wait for several weeks until we had a chance to get back at Ken.

By then Ken had practically forgotten about our little game from the weeks back. Our parents were out again leaving us by ourselves from about 8 o' clock at night to midnight or whenever they came back. Ken was in his room, lying on his bed listening to some music and trying to sleep. Apparently he'd had a really tiring day and had told me and Sarah to leave him alone. Of course we didn't. We gathered the ropes that Ken had used on us and grabbed a few handkerchiefs and sneaked into his room.

Ken was lying facedown on his pillow and the music dimmed any noises we made. Sarah took her position on one side of the bed and I stood on the other. I could hardly believe our luck. We were a mere metre away from Ken and hadn't even noticed us yet. Sarah mouthed counted down our attack and on three we lunged on top of him.

Ken jumped in surprise and snapped his head back. I quickly gagged him and then helped Sarah tie his wrists together behind his back. Ken put up a good fight. Even after his wrists were secured he fought back and managed to keep us at bay and even, managed to run into the bathroom where he tried in vain to get the door locked before we barged in and blindfolded him with a bandana.

At that point Ken had given in and allowed us, with hardly any trouble, to lead him to a room and tie his ankles up. We also tied his knees together.

After doing this, Sarah and I stood back and admired our now bound, gagged and blindfolded brother. We agreed that he was much nicer this way. In response Ken rolled over and fell off the couch and onto the floor.

Sarah and I dragged Ken to our large dinner table. It was a long, strong and sturdy table and we decided to tie Kens wrists to two legs and his ankles to the other two. With much difficulty we managed to do this.

Sarah had a sudden brainwave and ran back to her room and came back with her headphones and a tape of her favourite (and Ken's absolute worst favourite) songs. She slipped them on and started the tape. It was loud enough for us to hear. Ken groaned under his gag and struggled until they slipped off. Sarah undid his blindfold and tied it back on over the headphones. Ken gave up.

Then after tickling him for what must have been an hour and freezing his face and stomach with ice (an idea of my own) we untied him. Ken pulled off his blindfold and walked to his room. We didn't hear from him for the rest of the night. We'd thought we had him beaten and humiliated.

But the real reason he locked himself in his room was to plot revenge.

Luce
cute_pony_tail@hotmail.com