Kasey : 01 - my first bondage experience (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kasey : 01 - my first bondage experience (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kasey's stories
01 - my first bondage experience
Story index at the bottom

By Kasey

Friday, April 5th 2002 - 04:09:28 AM

my first bondage experience

When I was about sixteen years old, I went to a party with my boyfriend, Andrew. We had a really good time and when it was over, Andrew took me to his place and told me he would take me home later. I was feeling a little nervous but went along with this plan.

When we got to his house (his parents were on vacation and his older brother wasn't there), Andrew invited me into the living room and offered me a drink. While I was drinking, he left and went to his room.

Not thinking much of it, I continued to sip my coke not hearing him creap up behind me. Suddenly a rope flew over me and Andrew held either end tightly. He leaned over and said,
"Wanna have some fun?"

I could tell he was nervous. I wasn't sure why but later I realised it was because he didn't know how I would react to being tied up. At the time I was feeling a little scared myself. I thought that maybe he was trying to kidnap me and he was some kind of criminal (lol)! As I joke I said,
"What are you going to kidnap me?" With a little laugh. I felt relief wash over me when he laughed his innocent laugh that I knew so well. He felt me relax and tied the rope behind my back.

He told me to stand up to make it easier. I obeyed and he tied my wrists together behind my back. Then he tied my elbows more or les together. I was a little surprised at this because I was sure he wouldn't do much more that tied my wrists together and maybe tie my ankles together.

After tying my elbows together, the extra rope that came off them was wrapped around my body above and below my breasts. I blushed madly at this and even Andrew went a little red.

A moment later I realised how much I liked this. I told Andrew and he smiled happily. He told me that he was really glad that I did.

Then still using the same rope, he put the rope between my legs and tied it tightly to the rope under my breasts. I was really surprised at this but just smiled and realised how much I was enjoying it all.

After this, Andrew tied my ankles together and then above and below my knees. Then he tied my ankles and wrists together after telling me to lie on the couch.

To finish it off, Andrew put a clean piece of cloth in my mouth and put tape around my head several times. I smiled at him from behind my gag as he admired his work. I wriggled around a bit to test the ropes. They were tight and firm. I loved it.

Well after a while, he untied me and told me that he had really enjoyed the experience and hoped that we would do it again soon. I enjoyed it a lot too and since then, we've done things like this quite often.

Kasey