Danny-Fox733 : 01 - Bound biker (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Danny-Fox733 : 01 - Bound biker (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Danny-Fox733's stories
01 - Bound biker
Story index at the bottom

By Danny-Fox733

Friday, April 5th 2002 - 01:27:50 PM

Bound biker

Hey you all! My story happened when i was 15 years old, i'm 17 now and it is about one of my favorite bondage experiences. It happened in a cool spring day,when i was waiting for my friend Charlie (my next door neighbor) to come back from a big bicycle race he was going to participate in.

Charlie was a fairly good looking kid (i want to make it clear that i dont look at guys like that, but he was) with sandy blond hair and hazel eyes. When he got back we took advantage that my parents weren't there for the weekend and ordered some pizza and rented some movies (pizza was only for special occasions in my house, dont ask me why). I could see that Charlie was eager to go to my house since he didn't even change from his biker uniform, which was basically a blue lycra unitard with some sponsor logos around it. He brought an old detective movie and we started watching. in one of the scenes the heroe gets tied up and escapes very easily. Then Charlie said.

"I wonder if it really is that easy to escape from a situation like that"

"Depends on how the captor ties the captive" i said

"I bet if you tied me up i would escape in seconds" said Charlie

"Oh really? You think so?", i said

To this point i was well aware that he had come to my house solely to be tied up, i mean, all the clues were suspiciously clear right? So i told him to wait in the TV room while i went to the garage to get some supplies. I grabbed a roll of duct tape and some white rope my mom used to hang wet clothes. I went back to the tv room and saw that Charlie was unaware that i had come back, so i sneaked up top him and handgagged him. he started mmmmmmmmmmphhing and i said, already acting my part:

"Shut up kid, or ill really hurt you"

I then placed him on the floor,with his stomach touching the floor and ordered him to put his arms behind his back, which he immediately complied to. I tied his wrists together with rope and then i tied his elbows, it looked very tight, but when i asked him if we was ok he said yes, so i proceeded.

After tying his elbows i helped him to sit up and then started to tie his shoulders together. I went to his knees and i noticed that charlie was exited, how? lets just say that his tight blue shorts where a little tighter you know where. I saw Charlie get a little embarrassed, but since i was enjoying this game myself and didn't want him to ask me to end it, I said, "its ok Charlie, no problem". I saw that he was relieved that i said that. I then went to his ankles. Then i started using some duct tape to tie his legs. I wouldn't normally do this since its painful to remove duct tape that's placed in legs and arms, but Charlies legs where hairless, i guess it was because of the bicycle thing. I took another piece of rope and tied one end to his ankles and the other to his wrists so he was hogtied.

"Hmmmm, what's missing? Oh yeah!" I said.

I then took his shoes and socks of and placed one sock in his mouth, with which he immediately started mmmmmmmphh mmmmmmmmmphing and then place a large peace of duct tape on his stuffed mouth. He gave me a dirty look so i placed another piece of tape on his eyes.

" ok hot shot, lets see you escape now" i said

I saw him struggling really hard, and he was really sweating! i could tell because the back and front of his outfit were soaked. After about 20 minutes he moaned something behind his gag and i asked him if he wanted me to remove it he said yes with his head, so i removed it.

"I give up" he said

"Ha, i knew you would"

So i had to let him go. Once i had finished untying him, he told me that he wanted a rematch, to which i quickly said yes.

Hope you liked this story everyone, i will post more soon

see ya!

Danny
Fox733@hotmail.com
US