Tom Ford : 06 - Victory! (mm/mmm, mmm/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 06 - Victory! (mm/mmm, mmm/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
06 - Victory!
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, May 31st 2002 - 10:14:42 PM

Spring - 1966
Victory!

During the last story, we planned a trap for David and Andrew by using Barney as bait. We succeeded in capturing David, but failed to get the elusive Andrew. He then captured us one by one, thus ensuring another defeat for us.

The week was a busy one. So busy that I completely forgot about the tie up games we played. I was not able to plan any major tie up games in which me and my friends would get revenge upon David and Andrew. David and Andrew is also very busy that I suspect that they had not any games plan. Well, I could not be more wrong.

Friday! Frank and Donald is going to sleep over at our house Friday night. They arrived at our house at about five in the afternoon, and we immediately played what ordinary 9 year old plays. David, Cathy and Nancy is also at our house this Friday afternoon. His parents are going over at our house for dinner. They will go home after dinner with their children.

Nobody planned any games that Friday afternoon. At least that's what we thought. We usually played games only on Saturday and Sunday, not on week days. So there's no reason to expect any tie up games. Well, expect the unexpected!

We were playing tag, and soon, we were all exhausted from non stop running around. I decided to go in and drink water. I called to my Frank and Donald, and they gave their approval with comments like "Just be quick about it!" (Frank) and "We'll wait for you, just don't take so long" (Donald). I soon entered our house using the front door, but as I soon as I closed the door, I was tackled by two boys. As you might expect, those two boys are Andrew and David.

"Hey what's the big idea mmmmppphhh" I was cut off as David shoved a sock into my mouth and covered it with duct tape. I was soon on the floor on my stomach with my hands behind me. Andrew then duct taped my wrists and upper body, like the last time I was taped. He then marched me to his room, removed my shoes and socks, laid me on his bed, duct taped my crossed ankles, knees and thighs, and hogtied me using a piece of rope to connect my wrists to my feet.

They then left me without even bothering to tickle me. As I heard the sound of Andrew's key turning, I began struggling. I was careful not to struggle too much or I might fall to my side. Soon, I had given up. My brother and his friend has done the usual thorough job of tying us up. Soon, I just lay there, waiting for either my rescue by my companions or their capture by my brother.

I soon amused myself by moving my ankles as close to my wrists as I can then try to move it as far. Soon, I was able to move my knees, but not much else. I can feel in my fingers my bare feet. Soon I was exploring through my fingers my ankles, feeling for the duct tape that wrapped it. Then I felt for the rope binding my wrists to my ankles. Then I felt it! Knots! Yes, Andrew and David were less careful this time, they had put the knots in my ankles at the front, where I could reach and pick them with my fingers. I could only hope that they did not tie a complicated knot by which it would be hard on me to pick. But Andrew and David are known by their complex knots that they like to tie with. That is one reason they were able to win so often.

I began to pick on the knot on my ankles which bound it to my wrists. Then I began to wonder. What good would it do to have my hogtie released. It would relax me a bit, but that would still leave me bound hand and foot with duct tape, which I probably won't be able to remove. And when they come back and discovered that I was not hogtied anymore, then they would just tie my hogtie even tighter and would undoubtedly put the knot in the back, where no amount of struggling would place it within the reach of my fingers.

I decided to wait and see what would happen. Soon, after probably twenty minutes, I heard the key being turned, and Andrew and David entered, with two bound and gagged captives. Frank was bound with rope. Wrists tied behind back. Upper body also bound. Barefoot. Duct tape wrapped around his head, mouth probably packed. Donald was tied with hands in front. I was shocked! Usually, the hands are tied at back. What could my brother have in store? I don't know at that time. Donald was similarly gagged like Frank, duct tape over mouth and mouth stuffed.

"Hey Tom, at least you won't be all alone!" Andrew remarked.

"Yea, it's sure is nice to have company!" David added.

"Another victory!", yelled Andrew.

"We win again. I told you we would always come out on top!" David said.

After all that boasting, Andrew opened his closet. His clothes all were packed to the sides, leaving in the center a wide space. Above that space is an overhead metal beam. David then led Donald to that closet, Andrew then took a four foot long rope from his pocket, tied it to Donald's wrists, took the other end and swung it over the overhead beam, then pulled the rope, forcing Donald to raise his wrists and arms upward toward the beam. Soon, Donald is standing at the middle of the closet, arms raised, standing on his toes. Andrew then tied the other end of the rope to his waist.

"Pull!", Andrew commanded, and when Donald pulled his arms, the pressure increases in his waist.

Satisfied, Andrew then duct taped his ankles, knees and thighs.

They then proceeded to Frank. They laid him on the floor, beside Andrew's bed, and bound his crossed ankles using rope, then bound his knees, and thighs - also with rope. They then hogtied him using another piece of rope. Then using another piece of rope, leashed Frank on the feet to one of the legs of the left side of the bed.

Then, they proceeded with the usual tickle torture. I was tickled on my feet and sides. Frank and Donald was also tickling, though I did not see where they were tickled because I was too busy laughing and rolling and shouting and jerking and struggling against my captor's fingers to notice where they tickled them, but I assumed they were being tickled because of the loud mmmmmppppphhhhhhingssss coming from them.

This continued for 30 minutes with the usual 2-3 minute breaks. They then left us. They locked the room - I could hear the key turning. Soon, we were alone. I decided I would rest first for a little while to recover from my tickle torture. After resting about four minutes, I went to work. I picked at the knots of the rope that hogtied me at my ankles. As you might remember, they were not so careful this time. They unwittingly placed the knot where I could pick them. I picked on the knots. Luckily, the knot is only a simple square knot, and soon, I was the rope around my ankles just unraveled.

I was relieved. I was able to move at least more than when I was hogtied. Finally, I was not hogtied anymore! However, I was still duct taped. I tried feeling for the edge of the tape in my wrist and my ankles, but I could not find it. I then sat on the bed, and try to assess my situation. I was sitting on Andrew's bed, still bound and gagged but able to move. I know I cannot free myself. What could I do with my new freedom. I looked around me. Donald is in the closet. I could not see him, for Andrew closed the closet door before he left. I looked at the left side, and saw on the floor Frank. He was laying on his side, his front facing the bed. When he saw me free from the hogtie, his eyes gleamed, and mmmpppphhhhh loudly. I then tried to stand- it's hard if your feet is duct taped together, but finally managed to do it. I then, with some difficulty, hopped toward Frank.

I soon stood over Frank. Then I noticed the knots binding his wrists. I then allowed myself to fall so that I lay next to Frank. I rolled and rolled so that his wrists would touch my fingers. After many efforts, I succeeded. I then felt for the knots. I noticed that in his case, the knots were out of reach of his fingers, but not mine. Finally, I found a knot. I then picked it. Fortunately, the knot was a simple one, a square knot, and I was able to pick it easily. Soon, the rope connecting his wrists to his ankles unraveled, and he was soon freed from his hogtie. I then felt for another knot. I felt one. I picked on it. Like the first knot, it was placed so that it would not be reached by Frank's fingers, but it was tied in a simple square knot. Soon, the rope around his wrist slackened, and soon he was able to pull his wrist free of the ropes.

With his wrists, free it was only a matter of time until he was completely free. But we must hurry. The entire process lasted 20 minutes, and we must work fast if we were not to be caught again. Frank first removed all the ropes in his upper body, but then carefully removed the duct tape on my wrists. With my wrists free, I was, with some difficulty, remove the duct tape from my upper body. I then concentrated on my feet. We did not immediately remove our gag because we concentrated on our bodies first. After six minutes, we were completely free. I then opened the closet drawer where Donald is still bound, hands raised over head. Frank and I quickly untied him.

Thirty minutes. We were still untying Donald. Fortunately, those two did not immediately return. When they did return seven minutes later, Donald was completely free.

The door opened. We prepared to pounce. Luckily, only Andrew entered. David for some reason, decided he would just follow after a few minutes. Well we pounced on him.

He was very surprised. "H-h-how did y-y-y-yyou g-g-g-get mmmmpppphhhh" Andrew stammered. He never finished his sentence. Frank shoved a piece of cloth into his mouth and sealed it with duct tape. He tried to fight us. But three against one is not exactly a fair fight. We soon was able to bind his wrists behind him with rope. We finished by binding his crossed ankles, knees, thighs and waist with rope. We then wrapped rope around his upper body. We then finished by tying him in a hogtie.

Moments after we had completed Andrew's hogtie, David entered. We soon pounced on him. "What the ..." was all he could say as I shoved a sock into his mouth. We then duct taped his wrists behind him.

"Don't tie his feet yet", I shouted.

"What?", Frank replied.

"Just do it. I have a surprise for them. And untie Andrew's feet." I responded.

They did as I told.

"Take one prisoner each, boys!" I told them as soon as they freed their feet. "And follow me."

Frank took Andrew while David took Donald. They helped them stand up to their feet. I led them out of Andrew's room, to the corridor, to my room.
"Hogtie Andrew here, and make sure he is leashed beside his bed. And untie David's hand, and retie it in front of him.", I commanded them. And they did what I told them to do.

Soon, Andrew was in the same position as Frank was earlier, while I led David to my closet, while I emptied the middle portion. I soon tied him to the overhead beam pretty much the same way as Donald was tied earlier. A little revenge for our earlier treatment at the hands of those two.
Then the torture began. We removed Andrew's shoes and socks and mercilessly tickled his feet. Then we proceeded to his sides, ribs, and stomach. He jerked, shouted and laughed, which after being filtered through the gag, came out as mmmpppphhhh. His eyes, however, remained as defiant as ever, even as he was struggling and trying to roll around. Of course, in fairness, we gave him the usual 2-3 minute breaks to help him catch his breath. David got the same treatment, and we got the same reaction. Even so, even if David is less ticklish than my brother, he is still ticklish enough for us. What was different from his reaction is his eyes. At first, like Andrew, they are defiant, but after much tickling, that turned into desperation, then begging. You could see from his eyes that he would have begged for mercy. Andrew's eyes, however, showed no such thing. It is still defiant and had he been able to talk, would not do what we want him to do - beg. Andrew is proud that he can take whatever we hit him with, and would even defy you to hit him more had he been able to talk.

After the half hour of tickling, we left the room. As we left the room, I took a key from my pocket, and locked my room. I am making sure that none of my younger brothers would snoop around my room and free those two. We went downstairs to wait the time out. This time, there was no "celebration". After all, we weren't sure that they won't escape this time. We had too many experiences where we thought we'd won but later found out the opposite to be true. We spend the next half hour waiting anxiously, saying things like, "they'd never get out of those" or we'd won this time", but in my mind is still in doubt whether we won this round or not. Maybe they managed to escape and are now waiting for us to enter the room. We do not know. Soon, the thirty minutes are up. We decided that we should go together to the room just in case they were able to escape.
I took my key from my pocket and unlocked the door. I entered my room, fearing that somebody might jump us from behind. However, the thought that such a fight would be three against two reassured me. When I entered the room, I was surprised that they were still in the position we left them a half hour ago.

"Hey, he barely moved!", I commented upon seeing Andrew still hogtied and leashed at the side of the bed.

Frank then opened the closet door. David was still where we left him. "And this one hasn't budged an inch!", Frank added. All David could do is groan under his gag.

Frank, Donald and I looked at each other, and then lost control of ourselves. We jumped, yelled, hollered, threw things around, shouting, "We won! We won!". Yes, this is our very first victory. After we quieted down, we decided to tease our captives.

"I told you we'd get our revenge!", I told them.

"What do you say now?" Frank added.

After more teasing, we finally released our prisoners. David and Andrew emerged from their first defeat defiant.

"We shall get our revenge!", David

"The odds are still on our side, five victories and only one defeat!", added Andrew.

"And next time, we'd get you really good." David said.

Soon after this, came the usual congratulations for a tie up job well done. Andrew asked me how'd I get free.

"Well, you've just have to find out, won't you?" I replied. I am not going to tell their mistakes. Let them find out.

That was the last of the tie up games that Friday afternoon. However, it wasn't the end of our games. It continued tomorrow. Yes, and tomorrow's game is going to be different. There would be two new characters in the next game. Who are they?

Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford